Jack's Penthouse Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack Moves Into an Appartment Block Full of Mature Women.
5k words
4.7
16k
21
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun, and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious. I hope that you enjoy it.

By Tuesday, Jack had an offer in for the hangers and aircraft. He had also spent an hour on the phone with David. They had agreed that Jack would own eighty-five per cent of the Company, but he would put all the money in for the purchase and initial running costs. David would be given fifteen per cent of the Company. David would be Managing Director, Jack the Chairman. David would still give his flying lessons. Until such times as the new Company became profitable. David would also receive a salary to live off until the new Company started washing its face.

Jack also got a WhatsApp message from Edi; he got it when he was sitting at the Airport on Monday morning; it read, "Good morning Jack, I meant to write to thank you once again for that wonderful barbecue, it was fantastic, I haven't enjoyed an evening so much for a very long time. I also saw you this morning as you got into a taxi so early this morning, early flight Airport? If that's is the case, I would have driven you willingly. Jack, I so enjoyed your hospitality on Saturday evening; I felt so relaxed around you. I want you to know that I am sixty years old. I'm looking for someone who I can relax with have some fun with occasionally. Would you be interested in this? I hope that you have a safe trip. I can be at the airport if you'd like me to pick you up. Kind regards, Edi."

Jack replied from the Airport Departure Lounge, "Dear Edi, thanks so much for your nice compliments; I enjoyed the evening very much as well; it was a great opportunity for the neighbours that wanted to meet and talk. Your age doesn't worry me; you are a beautiful woman. I'm sure that we could relax and have fun together. The one thing that I ask for is discretion, that's important for both of us because we live so close together. I only enjoy pleasure, no pain, no S&M, no bandage, only pleasure. Anything is possible as long as it's consensual. I don't yet know when I'll be returning, but I appreciate the nice thought. Kind regards, Jack."

Jack read Edi's reply in the taxi taking him to the office; it read, "Dear Jack, we both think the same way, that's so reassuring for me. I love to give pleasure, and I also love to receive pleasure. What we do together only stays with each of us. I also understand that I may have to share with you; I can live with that. was bevorzugst du eine glatte muschi oder ein busch? I wrote in German, what do you prefer, a smooth pussy or a bush? Kind regards, Edi."

Jack replied, "Many thanks, Edi, you're attention to detail impresses me. I hate hair in my teeth so smooth for me. I'm also shaved around my cock and balls. I think that we'll see both of us sing from the same songbook. I am looking forward to seeing you again. Kind regards, Jack."

"Jack, I hate hair in my teeth too; I love to give pleasure with my tongue, lips and fingers. I haven't had cock for over ten years now; my husband had dementia and died eight years ago. I have had several offers of cunt, but I'm a cock person, not a cunt person. However, I still have a powerful libido. I am looking forward to seeing you also. Kind regards, Edi."

On Wednesday, Jack got an afternoon flight; Jack had used a local law firm to tender the offer. David had arranged for the offer for the hangers to include all machinery and equipment that was in and stored in the hangers. David hadn't time to take an inventory, so he photographed and filmed everything inside then put seals on all the doors. Early on Wednesday morning, the offer was accepted in principle. Jack, PayPal'd the funds to the local solicitor. The deal was done. David would get the keys when the money was received. David was waiting for Jack at the Airport.

Jack couldn't believe what was left inside the hangers. The tools and equipment would enable them to carry out any type of aviation repair. There was also three Long Wheel Base Land Rovers used to tow the planes around the hangers. There was also a Long Wheel Base Range Rover used to chauffeur high ranking officers around. It had covered less than two thousand miles. Jack said, "We should use that as a courtesy vehicle involved in private charters."

Jack and David then went to a local hotel for a meal. Jack was impressed with what David had already arranged; he had got two websites, one for Cargo Passenger Express and the other for CPX; he had done this all online. He also had a Company logo and colour schemes for the planes. Everything could be done in the hangers, and the equipment was there to do it. Six engineers had worked with David and lived locally. They were all available to work on a part-time basis.

David reckoned that all the planes could be repainted by Monday. David had also looked for Insurance cover for the hangers, aeroplanes and liability insurance for cargo and aircraft. He had taken Comprehensive Insurance on the hanger and planes for four times what they had paid for it today. David had the feeling when the replacement value was calculated in the policies would be much more expensive. David was also arranging the phone and Internet connection. There was a Fibre Optic cable connection to the hangers. David also mentioned that the Computer system and printers were still in the offices of the hangers, but the military would have to be informed, and the Hard Drives reset.

Jack was impressed with David, he asked him if one of the single turboprops could be painted for Saturday, and he would use that for his flight on Saturday morning. David told him that it would be finished on Friday. David then dropped Jack off at his apartment. As he was walking in, he saw May coming from one of the lock-up garages. Jack waited for her, then she said, "Hi Jack, great to see you. Is this my lucky night?"

Jack smiled then said, "Do you want to come up?"

"Yes, but let me shower first, I've been to my yoga class, and I'm a bit sweaty. Have you any of that delicious Champagne left? I'll be up in twenty minutes."

Twenty minutes later, Jack's doorbell rang, May came in; she was wearing a top and leggings; she wasn't wearing a bra as her jugs were jiggling beautifully, her big hard nipples were sticking out. Her Camel's Toe was so noticeable Jack was sure she wasn't wearing panties. She put her arms around Jack and started tongue kissing him gently. Then Jack felt her fingers at his belt buckle; the May said, "We should get out of these clothes then we'll see what surprises we have got for each other."

In ten seconds, they were both naked in Jack's hallway. May was not messing about. She knew what she wanted and was going for it. May was now stroking Jack's massive stiff cock the May said, "I was a doctor; in my working life, I've seen a lot of cocks, you're a big boy, I've got a nice surprise for you."

There are blow jobs, and then there are blow jobs; Sandra, Pam and Isa all gave excellent head, May then showed Jack a whole new world. Her lips and tongue were so active; she instinctively knew where every nerve ending was. She was cupping Jack's heavy balls with one hand squeezing his balls so gently. She was sucking the head of Jack's cock so beautifully; then, her finger tickled the hypersensitive spot between Jack's balls and his ass hole. Jack was starting to get completely aroused as May teased and excited Jack's massive cock. Jack was also grunting and getting noisy. He looked at May's face; her eyes were sparkling; she knew what she was doing and knew she was doing it well.

Then May squeezed the cheeks of Jack's ass, sending thrills up Jack's spine. Her mouth was moving slowly. She wasn't rushing anything.

Instead, she was taking more and more of Jack's massive cock into her mouth. Then Jack felt her soft lips around the base of his cock. Then she started to contract the muscles in her throat. May was deep throating, Jack, as she massaged the bulbous head of his cock with her throat muscles. Jack was just about to cum.

Then as the first wave was about to start, May came off Jack's cock, she squeezed the base tightly, and the wave was halted. May smiled at Jack and said, "Did you like that?"

"May, it was amazing; I've never had anything like that in my life before."

May smiled again then said, "I'm going to give you a lot of little surprises which I'm sure that you have never felt before."

A couple of minutes later, Jack was ready to cum again; May stopped it by squeezing the base of his cock again. When she stopped him cuming for the third time, Jack was getting frustrated. Then May said, "Do you want me to continue or do you want me to let you spurt your spunk out?"

Jack said nothing; he laid May on top of a Chinese rug in the hallway. He spread her legs; her vulva was smooth and swollen. May purred with pleasure as Jack slipped two fingers inside her wet pussy. May gasped when he teased her hard clit. Jack then started to suck May's hard left nipple. May loved it. As he sucked her nipple, he teased her hard clit with two fingers. Then May whispered, "Jack, it's been so long, take me now."

Jack then positioned himself over May to take her in the missionary position. May wasn't having it. She went and bent over the hallstand table. She spread her legs wide. She placed her elbows on the tabletop. May wanted it doggy style. Her massive tits were jiggling beautifully as she moved into the position she wanted. Her legs were spread, and May was wiggling her hips invitingly; she said, "Take me, Jack, I want it this way as I want you to fuck me deep and hard. It's been so long since I've had a stiff cock, but I'm glad I've waited. I've got a lovely thick monster now."

Jack then slipped the head of his massive cock inside the lips of her warm wet pussy; he felt May tighten her pussy around his shaft. May moved her hips; Jack slid deeper inside her. Jack then started playing with May's massive left tit as he got into a great rhythm. Their hips were now working as one, May's hip movements were terrific. She was drawing Jack deeper and deeper inside her. Her powerful cunt muscles were tightening around Jack's cock at the base and head of each thrust. Jack continued to play with May's tit as he rode. May was responding to this with grunts of pleasure.

Jack was very close; he moved up a gear, he was now pounding into May's pussy hard and deep. May then moved her right hand started rubbing her hard clit with a lot more than a gentle touch. She was rubbing it forcefully. Jack felt ready to cum. He took May's other tit into his other hand and started squeezing on both her nipples. May was now moving her hips rapidly, drawing Jack deeper inside her. Jack felt his squirt of spunk shoot inside May's beautiful cunt. Then May arched her back; she gasped then Jack felt the warmth and wetness of her cum on his cock, which was now squirting his second squirt of spunk inside her.

Both Jack and May climaxed simultaneously, Jack's cock spurted the last spurt, May tightened her grip on Jack's shaft, holding him inside her then May, "You are quite a man, Jack, not many men can make me orgasm, I need to play with my clit as I'm being fucked. It was your thick monster that made me cum tonight. What an orgasm you gave me. Most men are selfish; they are in and out lovers. You're not; you are a thoughtful lover."

May loosened her grip; Jack pulled his cock out; Jack turned May around then kissed tenderly for a couple of minutes. Finally, Jack said, "You are quite a woman, May. That was wonderful for me. Let's have some champagne to celebrate our first love session."

"Jack, my pussy is dripping, let's use your bidet, or I'll have our cum cocktail dripping down my legs."

May looked so erotic as she sat down on the bidet with the stream of water and her fingers washing her pussy. Jack gave her some shower gel; she then used that then rinsed herself. Jack then did the same. Finally, they sat in the kitchen; they were both still naked. May said, "That was good Jack, I won't need any rocking tonight. I needed that so much. I was happy that I was able to give you some surprises. I can remember the time when I'd be now working on your cock to make your cock hard again, but age is creeping up on me; I'm tired but so happy. Jack, I can be available for you anytime you want. You have got your life to live while I struggle in the boring life I must now live. Jack, we must be discreet; the residents here only excitement these days comes from gossip. You're the new kid on the block; believe me, they are all wanting a bit of you."

"May, you're going to have to share me; I know where you're coming from. I agree with you we must be discreet. However, I will give you pleasure, and I know that you'll give me lots of surprises."

May finished her Champagne then kissed Jack again, Jack was tempted to go again, but May did look tired. May then dressed and left. Jack knew that he would see her again but didn't know when. Jack then went to bed. He would spend as much time as he could with David tomorrow; he wanted to get a feel for what he was doing.

Jack went into the lounge. On the table were his mail and a note from Alex to say that the Fibre Optic cable had been installed and the router fitted. There was also a card with his WiFi password. Jack got his laptop and put in the password. It was so fast. Jack felt good that it had been installed. He could do a lot of his board meetings online now. Then Jack's phone beeped; he had a message from Edi, it read, "I went for a walk on the beachfront, and I saw your light on. I'm so happy to see that you're back. I was wondering if I could cook dinner for you tomorrow night. If you're interested, let me know what you'd like to eat, and I'll get it for you tomorrow morning. I hope that you have had a successful week. I am so happy with the Fibre Optic; I got connected on Tuesday. I can now get my German television; it's fantastic as I was hardly ever speaking German apart from when I spoke with my family in Germany. I was at the stage that I was thinking in English. I am looking forward to seeing you. Regards Edi."

Jack replied, "Great to hear from you; I've had a busy week. I have got involved in a new business quite unexpectedly. Things have gone from an idea on Sunday to a purchase on Wednesday. I love Wiener Schnitzel; if you could cook that for me, that would be great. If you don't like that, then cook me something that you like. I am happy for you with the television. The Internet connection is so fast now. This will help me as I can now have meetings online, which will mean that I can spend more time here. I'm looking forward to seeing you too. Regards Jack."

Edi replied, "No problem, I love Wiener Schnitzel, but I only cook it with veal. In Germany, they use pork a lot, but it's not the same as veal. I have one thing to ask; I was so impressed with your kitchen, especially your Miele units. May I cook it in your kitchen as I want to try your Miele Steamer? I will bring all the prepared ingredients. Then, I will show you how to cook it if you want. What kind of business have you got involved with? Regards Edi."

"I would love that, Edi. What time do you need to cook and what time do you want to come up at? I've got involved in setting up a small regional airline carrying cargo and passengers. I have a Pilot's licence but don't use it commercially. So we will start to build it up now. I have bought a couple of hangers and planes from the military. They are fast and spacious. They can land and take off from a field. The next few weeks will be interesting; I know that there will be a demand for cargo, but the passenger side will need to be built up. Regards Jack."

"Jack, that's so interesting; when I was in business in 1990, I bought a Piper Malibu, the Berlin Wall had come down, I had a Jewellery retail business, but we also made a lot of our jewellery, I was quite a good designer. So we bought many shops in the old East, in cities like Berlin, Dresden, Potsdam, Leipzig and many more. The property was so cheap; we had lots of money in the bank, so we bought. In Germany at that time, we owned ten shops; we rented over one hundred and seventy. It was one of the best business decisions I made in my life. When I sold the business, we had over three hundred shops in Germany and over one hundred in the UK."

The plane was terrific for getting around. I had a pilot, ex Luftwaffe; he was retired, but he was an excellent pilot. I bought the plane second hand on his recommendation. It allowed me to fly to the UK and Germany without any restrictions. It was very safe; if the engine went at 25,000 feet, it could glide for a great distance. When I sold the business, the plane went with it too. You must sell your business by making newspapers and magazines interested in it. They need to sell news locally and what a story you could create. The beauty is if they're writing about you, then you are getting your name out there, and it does not cost you anything. Can I come at six-thirty tomorrow evening?

I'm looking forward to hearing more about this. It's an exciting venture. Regards Edi."

Jack was impressed with the common sense Edi was writing about. That was a good idea and could increase passenger numbers if they used the planes on a part cargo part passenger basis. Jack realised then that he needed to get a user-friendly website up quickly to be incorporated into it. Jack replied, "Thanks, Edi, that's a good tip. Six-thirty would be great. The Malibu has a piston engine; mine has Turbo Prop, they're much faster. Hopefully, I'll be flying on Saturday morning as I need to fly to keep my licence current. I would love it if you would like to join me? I need to sleep now, see you at six-thirty tomorrow.

Kind regards, Jack."

Jack was at the hangers early on Thursday morning; David was already there with five other guys, he was introduced, but Jack was focusing on what they were doing. He couldn't remember their names. These guys were workers; they were in the process of stripping down two of the single-engine planes and one of the twins and preparing them for painting. Jack spent his time looking around the hangers; he was amazed at how much they had got for so little money. He understood that the planes had a specific military job to do but to convert them to what David and Jack wanted them for required vision. He looked inside the aircraft; they were in pristine condition. The avionics were the very latest. You keyed in the location you were flying to, and it would fly you there, taking into account wind speeds to give the most economical route.

Jack also looked at how easy it was to change the setup of the planes. He found several partitioning boards that could divide the planes so easily.

Around ten, he had a coffee with David. They discussed so many things. David already had someone working on the website but saw the potential of cargo-passenger setup. David was already talking to Royal Mail and several of the major shipping and packaging distribution companies. He was getting a very positive response. Jack told him about Edi's idea, then said they should do this after shipping cargo. David was looking at shipping newspapers, this was a declining market, but some people still wanted a hard copy. When Jack left that day, the first single-engine had been painted. It still needed the logo and civilian registration numbers. David already had the paperwork done for these so all the planes could fly when they were painted.

Jack got home just after five; he had enjoyed his day. The more he saw of David, the more impressed he was with him. Jack showered then put on a polo and chinos. At twenty past six, the doorbell rang; Edi was wearing a top and jeans, and she looked gorgeous. She was carrying a shopping basket filled with Tupperware containers. Jack took the basket from her and led her into the kitchen. Jack put the basket on the kitchen counter, then hugged Edi; her kiss was so soft and gentle, her tongue teasing Jack's tongue. They kissed for several minutes, then Edi said, "Now you know why I came early, Jack. Can I see your pots and pans, then I can get started?"

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers
12