Jack's Penthouse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack opened a cupboard for her; Edi said, "I might have known, Le Creuset, nothing but the best for Jack."

They kissed then Edi said, "I love your Le Creuset frying pan; this will be special tonight."

Jack then opened a bottle of Premier Cru Chablis as Edi arranged everything that she'd brought with her. She'd even got the oil she was going to fry the Schnitzel in. She had some frozen asparagus which she put in the freezer until she needed it. Finally, Jack showed her the picture of the painted single-engine. She was impressed, she said, "It's a lot bigger than my Malibu. I am looking forward to flying in that."

Edi then started to concentrate on her cooking, especially with the Miele steamer. She put a single potato in it to see how long it took to cook. Thirty minutes later, she served the meal. It was delicious; the veal melted in the mouth. The asparagus was the best Jack had ever tasted. Jack said, "Edi, you can cook; that meal was delicious, the asparagus was frozen, it was the best I've ever tasted."

"I only use frozen vegetables; they are frozen within minutes of being picked. All the vitamins and goodness are locked inside them. There was a documentary on German television which taught me a lot. You have no idea how long fresh vegetables are lying around supermarket distribution centres."

Jack said, "Let's go into the lounge?"

"I'd rather go to bed."

Jack replied, "So would I."

Edi followed Jack into his bedroom; they both stripped naked; Edi's body was remarkable for her age. Her massive tits sagged a little but were still full and meaty. Her stomach was flat; her vulva looked inviting; it was smooth and swollen with thick cunt lips. Her sex slit, long and perfectly shaped. Then Edi took Jack's massive stiff cock into her hand and started to stroke it. Then Edi said, "This is massive; it's so thick and long, I'm getting wet just looking at it. I'm going to make this big boy so hard, relax and enjoy what I'm going to do to you."

Edi's first move was to remove the precum from Jack's cock slit; she did this beautifully with just one flick of her tongue. Next, Edi took the bulbous head into her mouth as her tongue teased the head of his stiff cock. Edi was moving her tongue up and down as she sucked Jack's cock. She was already taking half of it in her mouth. Jack was grunting with the sensations he was now experiencing; Jack was amazed that all the mature residents of the block all could suck cock so well. They were all so good at it.

Edi was lovingly stroking and sucking Jack's massive cock, one of her hands was gently squeezing Jack's heavy balls. Edi wasn't rushing; she was taking her time ensuring Jack had the maximum amount of pleasure. Edi's head kept bobbing up and down. Then Jack started thrusting his cock further into Edi's; then he felt the head of his cock hitting the walls of Edi's throat. Edi sensed Jack was close; Jack felt Edi's soft lips against the base of his cock, Edi was deep throating him. Edi started to contract her throat muscles; she wasn't bobbing so much she was now concentrating on the head of Jack's cock.

These sensations made Jack cum; Jack shot his load into Edi's mouth and throat. She then milked Jack's cock for every last drop of his cum. Edi saved what she could of Jack's cum in her mouth; the majority had gone down her throat. She then lay Jack on the bed as she started to cum kiss him. Both their tongues were busily transferring his cum from one month to another. They kissed lovingly for several minutes, then Jack said, "Edi, that was amazing; I'm so sorry that I came so quickly, that was very selfish of me, but I couldn't help myself what you were doing to me was amazing."

"Jack, you have nothing to be sorry about. I could feel that I was giving you pleasure; that's all that I wanted to do. I've never had a cock so far down my throat. I loved it when you came; your squirt is so powerful; I can't wait to feel you do that when you're inside my pussy. Jack, you're still hard, let me go on top, and I'll make you cum again."

Edi then squatted over Jack, holding his cock at the base; she teased her big clit with the head of his cock. Jack had no idea how big Edi's clit was, then Edi spread her cunt flaps open out popped this massive hooded clit, it was the size of Jack's thumb from the first knuckle to the nail. It looked so suckable. Jack had thought of going down on Edi; he hadn't, but looking at her beautiful clit, he knew that he'd be doing it soon. Then Edi placed the head of Jack's cock in the middle of her long sex slit. Edi pushed gently; Jack felt the warmth and wetness of her sex tunnel; Edi took half of Jack's shaft, then raised herself at his head; she tightened her cunt muscles then pushed down again. Finally, she took his full length quickly; she gasped and said, "You are stretching me, Jack, it feels so good. I was a little nervous when I saw your massive cock, but it is tingling every part of my pussy."

Edi then started to pound Jack's cock; she soon had a marvellous rhythm going. She was tightening her pussy muscles at precisely the right moment on every thrust; the massive jugs were jiggling beautifully, Edi was gazing into Jack's eyes; she had a beautiful contented look on her face. Finally, Edi said, "This is amazing Jack, the crown of your cock is stimulating my cervix; I've never had that before. How is it for you? Would you like me to multi-task?"

Jack wondered what she meant; he nodded in approval, then Edi brought her left nipple to her mouth and started licking and sucking her hard nipple; it looked so erotic. Jack's finger then found Edi's huge clit; he started fingering it. Edi loved it; she was now arching her back, taking Jack's cock deeper inside her. Edi now changed her position; Jack immediately felt her big hard clit hitting his pubic bone. Edi was stimulating her clit as she rode him. Edi was pounding his cock faster and harder; it felt so good, then Jack said, "Cum for me, Edi, let me feel your cum on my cock. I'm close too. Keep going."

Two minutes later, they both climaxed within seconds of each other; Jack was surprised at how intense his orgasm was as he had cum thirty minutes earlier. Then, Edi screamed out, "Jack, that was beautiful. I felt your cum squirt directly on my cervix; you squirted five times. You've got a fast recovery time. You have no idea how much I needed this."

Edi leaned over; they kissed lovingly, then Jack said, "I loved that Edi, can you stay the night?"

"Of course I can. You've enough in the fridge for me to make breakfast for us. So when do you have to be up?"

"I've nothing pressing in the morning, but I'd like to go to the airport later in the morning."

"Could I come with you?"

"I would love it if you did."

12