Jack's Penthouse Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning after breakfast, they drove to the small Airport. Jack did his pre-flight checks; David had left a very comprehensive list which each check had to be ticked off individually. Tina and Edi had put all the luggage into the hold. The plane had attracted several interested flyers to come over for a chat. The plane was in pristine condition. They all appreciated the time Jack had spent with them. Everything was good, it was a perfect day for flying, but this trip would be made using the instruments. Jack was flying to Reims in Champagne. Air Traffic Control gave him a slot for take-off in two minutes. Edi asked Tina if she would like to sit in the Co-pilot seat beside Jack.

As soon as Jack was airborne, he switched on to autopilot; the avionics were impressive; he had an ETA of one hour and six minutes before they reached their flying height. Tina said, "When I was younger, I flew a lot with mum in her plane. This seems a far better plane."

Jack then explained a lot about the plane and what it was capable of. The plane had a hold and was kitted out in a luxurious passenger format. If Jack wasn't using the plane, then it was solely used for passenger charter. Then Tina said, "Have you ever been married, Jack?"

"No, never, after I graduated, I got a job in a large Investment Bank. Five years later, I was the Financial Director, which made life easier, but I had so many other things going on that I still hadn't much spare time. I took an interest in flying. I felt so relaxed when I was flying. I felt as though as I was stress-free when I was flying. How about you? Have you been married?"

"No, never even close, I've dated a few guys, but I didn't want to spend the rest of my life with them. So I worked a lot too. I was with the European Central Bank for three years; then I was headhunted as a Project Manager to the Bank that I am now with; I won't be with them much longer, I can make more money from running my own investments than they pay me and I wouldn't have the stress that I have when I'm working."

"I'm quite similar to you. Most of my money comes from my investments. I am also on the board of nine Public Companies. The salaries from those give me no financial worries. I also write for the financial press regularly. I have also written some books that have sold well. My biggest selling book was The Cautious Investor, which established me as an author."

"You're kidding me; that's my favourite book. I live off that book; every investment I've ever made is on the advice that you gave me in that book. What a small world it is. My mum's boyfriend is the guy that I've dreamed of having dinner with. I am impressed Jack, you're so down to earth, you have an amazing lifestyle, but your feet and feet are on solid ground. Do you know that I've got a lot of questions that I would love to ask you? Would you be annoyed if I asked you them?"

"Not at all. If I can help you, I will but let's wait until I'm not flying, we're starting to land, and I must take control at one thousand feet. We can chat later if you want?"

"I would love that Jack, where are we staying tonight?"

"I have hired a car which will be at the Airport for us. I have also booked two rooms in a Michelin Star Hotel beside Epernay. I haven't anything planned, so it will be mostly site seeing and relaxing. The Hotel has its own Spa. Did you bring a swimming costume?"

"Mum didn't tell me about that; I'll buy one as I love to swim. This holiday is getting better all the time. I hope that I've got suitable clothes to wear; I knew nothing about a Michelin Star Hotel."

They were able to get the hire car close to the plane; Jack was offered the use of a hanger, he took it and then taxied the plane into it. They arrived at the Hotel just before eleven, the Hotel looked impressive, but their rooms were not ready and wouldn't be until two this afternoon. It wasn't a problem as they wanted to go sightseeing. They left their luggage which would be taken to the respective rooms when the rooms were prepared. They then drove to a village wherein the Abbey, Dom Perignon and Dom Ruinart, the inventors of Champagne, were buried. They toured the Abbey then went for lunch in the restaurant across the road from it.

The lunch was terrific; Jack even found a Premier Cru Champagne that tasted better than Tina's. It was made by the chef of the restaurant's father. Jack asked if he could buy ten cases of it? He was delighted with the price of it too. So they drove back to the Hotel but left nine of the cases until they returned to Champagne on their way home at the end of the week. In the car, Tina said, "Mum, have you got a spare swimming costume with you?"

"Tina, I don't even have one for myself; I didn't know that there was a Spa; I saw a large department store in the town, we should stop there and buy some. Jack, do you have swimming trunks?"

"No, I don't; I'll stop, then we can all get some."

They got their swimming costumes then went back to the Hotel. Jack didn't know that Edi had said to Tina as they chose their outfits, "Tina, Jack loves big tits, choose a costume that shows your cleavage, if we both wear something nice, then I am sure that he would like that."

Jack and Edi had a gorgeous Suite with a connecting door to Tina's room. They all got into their costumes then used the towelling bathrobes to walk to the Spa; the attendant showed them around then asked them to shower before using any of the facilities. When Jack saw them coming out of the ladies shower room, he was impressed with both of their bodies. Both the costumes looked like they had been moulded onto their voluptuous bodies. They were both showing cock stiffening amount of cleavage. Their massive tits jiggled as they walked.

Then all three of them went into the pool; they had it to themselves as they were the only guests there. They swam up and down the pool for the next forty minutes, then Edi suggested they use the Jacuzzi. They all got inside it; the water was at a beautiful temperature. The attendant asked, "What pressure would you like the water jets to be at. We can offer the normal Jet or the high-pressure Jet. A lot of our lady guests prefer the higher pressure jet as they find it more relaxing. So I will put it on the high pressure; if it's too high for you, then I'll put it back on to normal."

They all felt the pressure when she started it; Jack had a pain in his back. He positioned himself so the Jet was hitting the painful area. It was like having a deep massage. He could feel the pain ebbing away. Tina was also having the Jet hit her back. Edi was twisting and bending her body with her legs spread wide. Jack quickly realised that Edi was directing the Jacuzzi jet onto her hard clit.

Then Edi's had a body-shaking orgasm; Jack and Tina looked at each other; Tina initially didn't know what was happening, then she saw where the Jet was directed. She knew then immediately what was happening. It took Edi a good minute to compose herself then she said, "That was amazing, the jet gave me total pleasure when it hit my clit, Jack, our Jacuzzi at home is not as powerful as this, could you ask about what kind of pump they are using?"

Jack was happy that the attendant was nowhere to be seen. Then he saw Tina positioned her pussy so the Jet would hit her clit. Her costume was so tight-fitting that Jack could easily see her beautiful Camel's Toe. Her sex slit was long and beautifully formed. Then Tina slipped two fingers inside her costume and spread her cunt lips open; the Jet hit her hard clit directly. Tina wasn't moving; the Jet was doing all the work. Then Tina's whole body started to tremble uncontrollably; Tina was having a massive orgasm.

When Tina started to calm down, she said, "That was a pure, undiluted pleasure, Jack, find out about that pump, I'll get one fitted in my apartment, that Jet gets the job done. I wanted to pull out one of my tits and suck on it as that Jet hit my clit; I felt it building up faster and stronger. What an orgasm. I didn't pull my tits out in case the attendant came back."

"I would have loved to have helped you, Tina. It looked as though you had a great orgasm?"

"That would have been nice if you had helped me. I have never done it with a water jet before; if you're doing it solo as I've been for so long, then the water jet is hard to beat. But, mum, you had a great orgasm too. Thank you for showing me that."

Edi smiled then said, "That's a waste if you have had to be doing it solo. I am so spoiled now with Jack. The more he gives me, the more I need, and the more I want. Why are you not dating someone? The way that your body was going, I think that you needed that orgasm?"

"I did, mum; I never thought that I would ever cum in front of my mum, but I did, and it felt good."

"Tina, I'm glad that it happened. We're both adults. We both have urges and needs that's part of life. I think we should now be thinking of dinner; I bought some wonderful outfits for this holiday. Jack, when you're dressed, I want to wait in the bar for me as I want to surprise you with my outfit."

Tina said, "Mum, I didn't realise that we would be staying somewhere so upmarket. Have you any outfits that I could wear?"

"No problem, I have a lot of clothes with me. Jack, you get dressed first, then Tina and I will surprise you when we come down for dinner."

Jack showered and dressed, then opened a bottle of Champagne for Edi and Tina, who were now both in the Suite's bathroom.

Jack called out, "I'm on my way to the bar. I have opened a bottle of Champagne for you as I don't want to be too far ahead of you in drink consumed when you come down. I am looking forward to seeing both of you."

Jack was the only person in the bar when he got there at seven. He asked for the Wine List. There were twelve pages devoted to Champagne. He found a Premier Cru and ordered it. The sommelier who was attending to him nodded his head in agreement when he told him the bin number. The Champagne was excellent but not as good as the one he had bought this afternoon. Jack started to think of Tina; he had the feeling that she was interested in him, which made him happy.

The bar was starting to get busy; Jack had checked the menus. There was a Menu Gourmand, seven courses that the chef had picked. Jack was going for that. Jack was stunned when Edi and Tina came into the bar; they both looked stunning. Every pair of eyes in the bar followed them to Jack's table. Jack stood up and hugged and kissed Edi and Tina. They then sat down; Jack said, "What a surprise, you both look gorgeous; I'm so proud to be having dinner with the two most beautiful women in the restaurant."

Edi smiled and said, "Thanks Jack, Tina and I are the same size, so anything that I've got fits her also. We can both wear different outfits every night. Are we showing enough tit for you? I told Tina that you love big tits. So tomorrow night, we will both be showing a good eye full of tits."

"Edi, you both look gorgeous, Tina; I don't want you to think that I'm some freak, but I love big tits, and you and your mums are awesome."

Jack was sure that Tina was pushing her tits out for him. They all went for the Menu Gourmand; the meal was fantastic. They stayed with the Champagne, and it worked well with every course they had. After dinner, they went back to their Suite with another bottle of Premier Cru Champagne. They sat on the couch in the lounge. Jack was in the middle with Tina on his left and Edi on his right. Both of their massive tits were jiggling. Jack could feel his cock stiffen as Edi's thigh touched Jack's thigh. Then he felt Tina's right thigh against his left thigh. It felt that both of them were coming on strong with him. With Edi, this was normal, but Jack wasn't sure about Tina. Then Edi started to stroke the massive bulge in Jack's trousers the Edi said, "Have we both given you this massive hard-on? It feels so good. Would you like us both to do something about it?"

Jack then knew that this had been pre-planned; Jack didn't have a problem with it; it aroused him that he was going to have a mother and daughter. He also knew that Tina would not be doing this if she didn't want to. Jack smiled then said, "When you are with two gorgeous women, then these things can happen, and I'm so happy that you both want to do something with my hard cock."

As Edi was unbuckling his belt, Tina pulled Jack's head close to hers; their lips met, Jack had the feeling that their lips had become one; Tina's tongue was dancing inside Jack's mouth. Her tongue went deeper and deeper. Tina was a hot horny lady.

Edi now had Jack's trousers and boxers off, Jack had kicked his shoes off, Edi's lips were now wrapped around the bulbous head of his cock then Jack felt Tina massaging his heavy balls. Then as Jack started to fondle Tina's massive tits, her mum's head began to bob up and down on Jack's stiff cock. Tina was now purring with pleasure. Jack broke from the kiss then said, "I think we should all go into the bedroom now?"

"Jack, that's a great idea, but I think that you should look after Tina first, as her needs are greater than mine."

Edi led them all into the bedroom. They were all stripped naked; Tina's body was excellent, with perfect curves and her vulva smooth and swollen with a perfectly formed sex slit. It was long and so appealing. Edi sat down in an armchair she had brought her glass of Champagne with her. Jack then positioned Tina on the bed in a way that would allow them to 69. As Tina teased Jack's pee slit on the bulbous head of his cock, she said, "Your cock is magnificent, Jack; I've never seen one as big. It's so thick and long."

Tina then started to take more and more of Jack's stiff cock into her mouth. Jack's mouth now covered Tina's hard clit; he teased it with his tongue. Tina twitched a couple of times. Then Jack started to suck on her clit as he finger fucked her very wet sex slit with two fingers.

Tina was riding Jack's mouth with her pussy. The delicate circular motion of her hips was impressive. Jack continued his sucking for the next five minutes. Tina had had a couple of small orgasms; he loved the taste of her creamy cum. Then out of nowhere, Tina had a body-shaking orgasm. She cried out, "Oh fuck I'm cuming, don't stop, Jack; it feels so good."

Jack sucked every last drop of her orgasm into his mouth; there was so much that he had to swallow some. He then came off her; as he hugged her, he brought his tongue out of his mouth; there was a massive blob of creamy spunk on Jack's tongue. He swallowed half of it, then kissed Tina with the remaining cum in his mouth.

Tina's tongue then went into overdrive, transferring her cum from Jack's mouth into her mouth.

They cum kissed lovingly and affectionately for several minutes; then Jack slid his hand between Tina's legs. She spread her legs wider for him as he ran his fingers up and down her long sex slit. Then Tina said, "Jack, take me. I'm yours, but please be gentle with me; I'm embarrassed to tell you how long it is since I last had a cock. It's been a long time."

Jack teased her hard clit with the bulbous head of his cock, then rubbed it up and down just inside her cunt lips. She was purring with pleasure with this. Then Jack said, "Tina, I'll go very slowly and gently until you get used to me. If you have any discomfort, then tell me at once. I want to give you pleasure; it doesn't matter how long that we take as the main thing is that we both enjoy it."

Tina's body was trembling as Jack's bulbous head slid up and down her long sex slit. Every time he went near her hard clit, she would twitch, then Jack gently pushed his massive shaft inside her hot sex slit; Tina gasped as she took half of it then Jack pulled back to his bulbous head then pushed again, Tina was now angling her hips so that she could take him deeper. This time she nearly took all of him. There was about an inch to go.

Jack pulled back until Tina's cunt muscles tightened around his bulbous head; Jack felt that she was worried if he pulled out altogether. This time Jack could feel Tina pulling him deeper inside her, the head of his cock hit her cervix, and Jack felt her pussy lips tighten around the base of his cock. Tina had taken his entire length.

Jack soon had a strong rhythm going. Tina was so like her mum in the sounds and movements that she made. Tina has strong pussy muscles like her mum; they both knew when to tighten them. Jack was now pounding her hard, and she loved it, Jack looked around and saw Edi with her legs spread wide and several fingers working her dripping pussy; Edi gave Jack a big smile and a wink; Edi was happy that Jack was riding her daughter.

"Jack, a bit harder and faster, I can take all of you; I'm loving what you're doing to me, I feel stretched, but it feels so comfortable. Please cum inside me; I want to feel you shoot your load deep inside me. I'm not on the pill, and I won't be going on the pill. I will take full responsibility for this; I want to be the mother of your child."

Jack felt good when Tina said this; as he went faster and deeper, he said, "I want that too, Tina, you will be a first-class mother. So don't worry; I'll give you every last drop of my cum."

Five minutes later, they both climaxed simultaneously; it was so spontaneous, Jack emptied himself inside her, Tina loved it, then they hugged and kissed lovingly for several minutes. Then Jack came off Tina; his massive cock was still stiff. Edi noticed this then said, "It was amazing to watch you two make love; I love your recovery time; your cock is ready to go again. Any chance of you making my old pussy tingle now?"

"No problem, Edi, I'll make you cum, but I'm only going to cum inside Tina until she's pregnant; we have new rules now, Tina will be a great mum, and you'll be a great gran."

Ten months later, Tina and Jack had a healthy son, who they called Jack too. They all lived together in Jack's Penthouse.

The End.

12