All Comments on 'Jack's Rebirth Pt. 01'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

You forgot to mention if he found the meaning of life in the bottom of the liquor bottle

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 1 year ago

Sorry it made no sense at all.

CharetteCharetteabout 1 year ago

In this case, bigger (longer) would really have been better

CharetteCharetteabout 1 year ago

In this case, bigger (longer) would really have been better

demanderdemanderabout 1 year ago

Seems like a softy for a cop. D

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 1 year ago

Seems like a great start. The part at the end did not make sense though. I read through it slowly and did not understand why the buff young man had those words going through his mind. Or was he saying it out loud? To whom were those words directed?

Maybe a little more explanation will be needed for things like that in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn't know that cuckolding is hereditary.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

Waiting for Chap. 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I don't want you to think badly, or differently about your mother. She is human. It's none of your business what went on between us. I love her and have long ago forgiven her."

And there is the new breed of American poodles! Wimpy to the core! No doubt white wives no longer want white cock! They want the brothas !! BBC !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF? This author's attitude towards his readership is really starting to piss me off. What was that end bit in Australia all about?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

where the hell is Conroe, tx. and who lives there

littleone35littleone35about 1 year ago

Karma is a mean bitch LOL Love it. Just waiting for the next update

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

Not really long enough to get a grip on it.

KaeyoKaeyoabout 1 year ago

It seems the ‘brave anons’, or at least some of them, have difficulty comprehending the concept of “part 1”. Which means this us the setup, not the complete story.

And a really good setup it is. Looking forward to part 2.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 1 year ago

A great start, but like others I was confused by the last scene in Australia. Reading the Australia section a second time helped me understand its meaning. However, the approach of the young man made no sense, as he was with his wife and children when he approached Karma.

/

5 stars from me.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 year ago

This one looks to be a seriously good ride. Nice start. Anxiously awaiting more.

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Interesting start. Hopefully karma is going to be the fires of hell for his soon to be exwife and lover.

TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

Liking it and look forward to part 2. Not sure what the Australian part is about but expect all will be revealed in part 2?

likeboblikebobabout 1 year ago

Please tell me the next part(s) will be coming a lot faster than your previous story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Maybe I’m having a bad day, but you lost me at the end. 4*

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Lol!! After thinking about the story it dawned on me that karma is heading to Conroe, TX in the form of a long, black haired lady. Now I'm really looking forward to Chapter 2. Hopefully you haven't gone too soft.

CriosCriosabout 1 year ago

Love the fact the bitch's maiden name is "Bobert," as in Lauren Bobert! :D

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 1 year ago

For the anonymous asking about Conroe Texas, it’s about forty minutes north of a little city called Houston. You could call it a suburb of Houston, I moved away thirty years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gee wiz mountainman what's to make sense of?

icebreadicebreadabout 1 year ago

it made no sense at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope it gets better

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

How could anyone this stupid, be a Police Detective? Not exactly street wise. Doesn't observe the things a detective habitually notices. Even his wife was laughing at him for not having noticed the affairs that had been going on. Then, when the guy's sister, a lawyer, arrives and asks him what happened, numbnuts neglects to mention the glistening cum running down her leg when he grabbed his wife at her Company's social event.

I mean, how stupid is this entire family. Arsehole Dad "orders" his daughter to "get here immediately". Is this how intelligent people talk to each other? Whole thing is ridiculous.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

1 star so far - you need to lighten up on the 'CAPS LOCK' key.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I get the setup in the last part, but didn't have enough of a description of who the players are, to understand where they fit in.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

A good start well worth 5/5, will follow this story and see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not good.

1. The father as a happy cuck is idiotic.

2. The sister blathering about "the record" is stupid. It's not court or a deposition.

3. Adultery matters in Texas regarding property settlements.

4. Since her petition gives him everything he's entitled to, except the Lexus, what is the dim bulb sister going to "war" over? The fucking Lexus?. What suspense!

5. The introduction of "Karma" is crude and cartoonish.

6. Is it some sort of generational thing that makes authors include the booze and vomiting tropes in these stories?

7. "Lauren" having semen dripping down her leg at a company party is ridiculous. It is caricature on the level of Snidely Whiplash twirling his mustache.

This author usually gets a 4 or 5 from me. This story, however, is a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This looks like it could be a real doozy of a tale. Sounds like you are channeling of little bit of SaddleTramp’s “Adriesta” (spelling?) character that helps husband victims of slut wives with “accountability” portraits 😎

.

Sure hope tnen next installments come quickly….

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All was going well until the jump to Australia. If I had not gone back to your preface, this would have been nearly indecipherable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unfortunately this was not a complete introduction. Fortunately it is a retread of a much used plot so most LW readers don’t need all the details. The introduction of Jack’s family was well done. The slut ray gun that hit the wife was left to my imagination.

I’m holding off judgment of “Karma” character in Australia. I personally prefer super glueing the wife’s pussy closed but that is just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What does the paragraph in Australia mean? It doesn’t make any sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I’m confused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It took this long for his dad to reveal his paternity? Really sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, up until the Australia bit. It's not that I don't like supernatural beings and such in stories. No, it's that it felt rushed and seemed more of a distraction than foreshadowing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The ending was all jacked up. Pretty good until then.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"broke down in tears?" - Doesn't sound like the guy we just met.

\

"smile morphed into a look of disdain" - "Disdain" doesn't seem to fit here.

\

@payenbrant, the babe at the end appears to be similar to Adrestia(sp?) in I think it's SaddleTramp's stories stories, the goddess who deals with cheaters. She obviously sensed the hubby's intentions, and sent him a telepathic warning to back off.

\

@FireFox. yep, I think you have it figured out.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

SO the Dad told his son that he is not his father and that his mother is nothing but a lying, cheating slut and that was supposed to make him feel better??? Cuck father like cuck son?? You should have put at least some of the payback in this chapter, the MC is looking like a complete wimp cuckold,

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 1 year ago

Why not just post the whole story and be done with it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To some of the critics = the PT. 1 in the title means part one of a longer story.

LB - Good story, but Jack seems a little naive for a detective. They see a lot of the dark side.

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

Very little explanation of the jump to the antipodes, hopefully all will become crystal clear soon. But let’s not leave it too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The man that raised him must be British to be such a willing cuck.. And this 'man' that was raised by him doesn't even give a second thought to the fact his mother had cheated and lied to him his whole life? Or that she treated him (openly) as her favorite, a fact that should have made the idiot who raised another man's son as his own feel like warmed over dog shit? I hope this goes somewhere reasonable, but so far, it s a bunch of cucks and people that aren't remotely bothered by cucks. Hoping for redemption in the next part, because so far... nowhere near up to your usual standard.

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 1 year ago

As usual great read n not patiently waiting on next part it was enjoyed n ur hard work was appreciated.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Okay, guys (and girls, hopefully) without a doubt, "Loving Wives " is the toughest site to write for. But not all the comments (good or bad) are deserved. Or even make sense. I believe it's called a segway (not the stupid two-wheeled skateboard, either). Karma is a characterization I have been toying with for a while. Like it or not, you will probably hear from her again. She uses her psychic ability to get into your mind. It makes you think (sometimes) before you act. She does not act on your actions physically. So live with it.

And as far as being a 'cuck', until the dam powers that be put in a site to cater only to these stories, there's no way around it. If you have not noticed I HATE these stories where the M/C is given no choice with his paramour. I am a great believer in BTB (Both ways) but human nature is what it is. I am married to a wonderful woman for 53 years. (She pays me to say that) and I have never had to deal with these circumstances. But I take pity on those who do. If you don't believe me, read "The Perfect Crime", one of my favorites.

So to quote my friends, "LIGHTEN UP, ANONS!!!"

The BEAR Thank you for listening.

lover1953lover1953about 1 year ago

Okay, good start. Let's see what Chapter 2 looks like. 4 Stars (for now) but only because it is not finished. I'll revisit my final rating later on. I like your work, keep it up.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 year ago

Ha, echos of Saddletramp in this story.

Thank you, LT56! It's always a good thing when I see a new story by you.

LitCritLitCritabout 1 year ago

Overwrought, underthought, and too cliche'd. The shift to Australia was too abrupt and confusing, and the word is segue, not segway. Karma personified? maybe, but it's not intriguing enough to bring me back for Part II. Average story, average score - 3 *.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 year ago

I liked the story, interesting you never tell whether the paternity test showed if dad was the father or not ( presumably he isn't..)

Look forward to the rest. Though I will warn you, you might find Dr A or Justice O Peace coming around , they may not like you encroaching on Saddletramp's territory:)

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 1 year ago

Interesting. I do think there are some issues other people have mentioned - like how the father talked to his daughter telling her to come over with no explanation. That would cause unnecessary worry, when another sentence or two would explain the situation. Since the Lexus is in his name - he has several options - i.e. she could be forced to return it, she could buy it from him - abandonment means he would get 100% of all assets, or he could report it stolen since she has no ownership rights to it.

Considering Saddletramp1956 has stories with Dr. A and Justice O. Peace about Karma, please make the effort to make any stories with a personification of Karma excellent. I really enjoy stories about people who have been wronged, get 2nd chances and the evil doers get fitting punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To anonymous who stated he 'must be British to be such a willing cuck'... Well my little inbred red neck friend, you can wind your little red neck in. We would not put up with it here in England or in part of the United Kingdom. So you can jog on and get all hot and sweaty over you Big Guns magazines and your NRA membership, while watching the latest school massacre and watching a car race where you only turn left. Boy did we miss a bullet when you lot kicked off in 1776. You keep enjoying living in the land of the free and the home of low IQ.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That 81 bronco must have burnt more oil than all of Texas by now LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No such thing as karma, but love the story! Go get them!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bring on the hounds of hell with the long black haired avenger. Thinking I'm going to really like the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need the rest of the story before any remarks. All we know is she goes to this company party dressed as a slut and playing the part. The husband a cop sgt. hasn’t got a clue. Boy he is dumb or she is an Oscar winning actress. She admitted her having a on going affair. Texas favors the male so he will be alright. What revenge can he do. Just divorce her ask for alimony and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Post the whole story. This is a smut site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like Karma. She seems very interesting. Also like Jack and his family. Can't for the next part.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 1 year ago
great start

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope, his “dad” was a fool!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope it is a very hot BTB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like MormonJack said. No probs with 5 stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Saddletramp and LT are great at teasing and then setting the hook. Damn these short chapters on interesting stories. More, soon, please.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

GREAT start!!! Please send new chapters soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok, I understand this is LW, but in what world are adultery and abandonment grounds for a restraining order?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The back story on Jack's "dad" and how Jack came into existence just perpetuates the double standard that women are entitled to selfishly cheat on their husbands and are the automatically entitled to forgiveness and reconciliation while their "husbands" are expected to be noble and self sacrificing to such an extreme as to always forgive their wife's cruel selfish cheating and raise any bastard children she brings back into the marriage as his own.

Authors typically try to minimize or trivialize a cheating women's behaviors by infantilizing them as non-culpable and not responsible for their shitty decisions and bad behavior. Instead, blame is placed upon a "predatory male" while the wife is portrayed as an innocent prey victim. Except in nature a prey animal's natural response to a predator is to hide and then flee from the predator as fast as they can back to the safety of the herd. They certainly don't stop to fuck the predator that's chasing after them.

In this story, the moral of the story seems to be that its OK if the wife cheats as long as she always comes back to her husband. Even if she brings back bastard children for her husband to raise. If the cheating wife finds a better provider and then leaves her husband and monkey branches by trading up then "burning the bitch" is an acceptable response.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

""I don't want you to think badly, or differently about your mother. She is human. It's none of your business what went on between us. I love her and have long ago forgiven her."

She is human.....This is nothing but "The Perfection Diversion", or “Nobody’s Perfect!” and “Everybody makes mistakes!” excuse for unethical bad behavior.

This is a legitimate defense if, in fact, an individual has been accused of not being perfect. Usually, however, it is an attempt to minimize the significance of genuine misconduct. When the severity of an act suggests that more than an honest mistake or single instance of bad judgment was involved, and that an individual’s behavior indicates a broader lack of character or ethical sensitivity the use of “Nobody’s perfect!” and “Everybody makes mistakes!” or We're only Human" are not only inappropriate and irrelevant, but are presumptively efforts to change the subject. The fact that nobody is perfect does not mean that it isn’t necessary and appropriate to point out unethical conduct when it occurs. It also does not argue for failing to make reasonable assumptions about the ethical instincts of the actor if and when the unethical nature of conduct strongly suggests that it is not an aberration, but a symptom. It also does not exempt the person committing the bad behavior from consequences and punishments for their acts of misconducts.

Though nobody is perfect and everyone makes mistakes and we're all human, we are all still accountable and responsible for the bad decisions and mistakes we make.

sxyilmsxyilmabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to the continuation of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I LOVE THE JOKE!!! The start of the story is fun, too. THANK YOU!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sharks?? How unimaginative!

Box jellyfish, OTOH....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. More of the story please. You've laid down a nice base to build upon. And the joke was pretty good too.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

A well told story, no doubt. Is there one thing I don't understand? Why does the father tell the son that his mother cheated and he is not his biological father but something happened to the biological father that makes him never have sex with a woman again, on the other hand he takes the cheating woman again on. With her bastard? It takes two to cheat! So why this double standard? He is punished, but the cheating wife can bring her bastard into the family without punishment?

looking4itlooking4itabout 1 year ago

An extra star for Lauren’s maiden name. Fell out of my chair laughing.

WvrjjrWvrjjrabout 1 year ago
Part 2 coming, ever?

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

Your explanation in the comments about the final paragraph being a manifestation of karma would have been better actually somewhere in the body of the story. Just sayin.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 1 year ago

The screaming felt a little out of place. But a good story!

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

You write a good story except for the "Hollywood" moments like where he sweeps the table and makes a mess of his breakfast, or where he main character has to try and find the meaning of life at the bottom of a container of alcohol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sad little cuck dad...

RzcanuckRzcanuckabout 1 year ago

Sugary sweet but still good.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

God, this guys is such a whiner. I couldn't even make it down past when he got the divorce paperwork.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Jack a policeman was a weak pathrtic bitch so his skank wife walked over him while he was moping for her!! What an asshole

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Jonathan's non-biological father was a cuck and his mother a cheating skank!! No wonder he is a weak wimpy cuck

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

I must be thick, I like the plot line but

1 why did dad tell about mum?

2 that last 2 paragraphs lost me, were they something important?

I hope not as I missed the meaning.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c110 months ago

Why was she taping the discussion? Silly

AngelRiderAngelRider10 months ago

"Make sure you listen to your lawyer, son," said his father"

Jesus christ is this so over the top. Who talks like this? It's like a bad B movie

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not good for a first part. Weak and idiot behaviour for a policeman. Let's hope for a better followup.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Being a policeman he wasn't man enough to stand up to his whoring wife!! Asshole should have burned the bitch and her employer

silentsoundsilentsound10 months ago

The story about his mom playing the harlot seemed really misplaced.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loren Bobert? Dude!

KRD19254KRD1925410 months ago

This was a good start BUT for two glaring issues:

\

1. Why did his dad disclosed his mothers mistake over him at that moment in time? Did his dad want to show by example how he forgave a wife's transgression - after Jack's Dear John letter?

\

2. The relationship of the blonde bimbo to Jack's life has no connection - it leads readers astray - but for what purpose does this subterfuge play in the story?

\

3.4* hooyah, but no salutes due to 1 & 2 above.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

"Lauren Stone, nee Bobert" - Heh, Lauren Bobert!

\

"I bought it for her because she said she needed something to fit her 'station' in life." - She needed something to fit her "station in life," then she should pay for it herself!

\

Don't know what canceling her cell phone will do, since she didn't even take it, except save the payments.

\

@payenbrandt, Karma was sending those words telepathically to the "buff young man."

\

@Anonymous Re: "not good" - I don't think it was semen, it was her arousal.

\

@KRD19254, the only connection the blonde bimbo has is that she was the lover of the cheater that Karma just dealt with, before coming to Conroe, TX to deal with Jack's ex.

\

I agree that telling him about his parentage does nothing. That would only mean something if he was going to recommend a reconciliation, which doesn't fit here.

\

@SplitGeode66, the issue with the young man was that he let go of his kids' hands and was getting ready to hit on Karma.

\

The taping was to get it on the record that she was now acting as his attorney.

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

Agree with KRDs first point. Can understand the reasoning for telling his son about his mother. Doesn't make sense.

More at issue with me... If she's telling him to keep everything then what the frick are they going to fight about? And why take only half? I guess if she makes more than him he could ask for alimony but that's doubtful. She's a secretary not a lawyer or even a paralegal from the sounds of it. I'm at a loss as to what the fight is if they determined she was being fair. Maybe part 2 will explain...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ? its not even a story ?

Was the author like fucking drunk or STONED when he wrote this shit

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Arent fairytales the provenance of children's stories.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories