Jack's Rebirth Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't see anything out of line with her demands: she's basically telling you to keep everything, just sign. What about the car?"

"I bought it for her because she said she needed something to fit her 'station' in life. It's my name on the title and I'm making payments."

Evie looked at her husband. He shrugged.

"Technically, by law, it's his. I would suggest stop making payments, cancel the insurance, and demand to have it returned. Then sell it. Just to be a pain." He grinned and looked at his wife. She returned the smile and turned to her brother.

"Then that's what we'll do. I'll amend and counter-file against her, and have her served Tuesday at work. We're going to war, buddy."

Jack felt a little better. But he still felt like warmed over shit.

His sister reached over and squeezed his hand.

"We'll get through this. Cancel your joint credit cards, move half your money, have your paycheck moved to a new account, cancel her cell phone, all the mean stuff you're supposed to do. Okay??"

"Gotcha, sis." His mother and dad chimed in.

"Make sure you listen to your lawyer, son," said his father.

"Oh, baby, I'm so sorry,. You don't deserve this," said his mother.

Jack looked at his mother and crumbled. He grabbed at her and hugged her, tighter than he had ever done so before in his entire life. When he broke the embrace, he was so lucky to have the two of them as parents. Human being parents.

His brothers were more circumspect.

"Don't do anything stupid, bud. We'll take care of this asshole when the time is right, and you will never know. Remember, Karma is a bitch. What comes around, goes around".

***********************************************************************************

8,591 miles (give or take) from Conroe, Texas to the beach in Sydney, Australia, we find a tall, slim olive-skinned beauty rising from the beach, stooping to pick up her diaphanous shift and draped it around her shoulders, fluffing the long, straight black hair that fell to her ass over her one piece, French cut swimsuit. After mentally summoning the great white sharks to the surf offshore to attack and kill the Assistant Minister of Finance of Australia, and to maim and disfigure the blonde bimbo accompanying him on his illicit weekend of passion, while his wife of 15 years and their four children were blithely unaware of his dalliance, she smiled and retrieved her towel, high heeled sandals, and small beach bag and calmly strolled up the sand to the parking area.

'Hmmm, Conroe, Texas. I haven't been there in a while. I'll have to swing by after I handle this rhubarb in San Diego.'

'Sigh! Never a dull moment.'

As she sashayed up to the tarmac, she pulled her sunglasses down, slipped on her heels, and turned to the British Racing Green Jaguar XKE. As she walked, a buff young man with a cute young wife and two toddler children, dropped the kid's hands and walked towards her. "YOU SNIVELING PIECE OF ROO SHIT!! GO BACK WHERE YOU BELONG AND THANK YOUR GOD I DON'T CASTRATE YOU RIGHT HERE!!!' " All this without even looking at him. He shuddered and almost puked as the thought appeared in his mind. He stumbled and ran back to his wife and children.

"Everything all right, Love??", asked his wife. "You look ill."

"Fine, babe, fine,", picking up the two toddlers and hugging them.

'And see to it that you don't stray again, Jocko. Now, about San Diego......'

***********************************************************************************

This is the first (or second) mention of Karma, the Indian essence of good and bad influences in your life. I hope to bring her physical essence into some future stories. Hopefully it will prove interesting.

Now, thanks to a fan, lighten up:

How can you tell a blind man in a nudist colony??

It isn't hard.

A real dad joke. Or, in this case, a grandpa joke. Rated- R.

Thanks to (anonymous) ivan.

To be Continued.

12