All Comments on 'Jacks River Falls'

by SeanGregory

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
IndyOnIndyOnover 3 years ago

Why post this story when you left Cobalt Blue unfinished? It was posted as a two-part story then at the end of part 2 it says "to be continued"?? Not nice for your readers!

SeanGregorySeanGregoryover 3 years agoAuthor

If you followed my recent comments you'd know that I submitted the entire Cobalt Blue story two weeks ago but Literotica has yet to publish it. I've made several inquiries that have as yet been unanswered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Indy

What Indy said !!!!!QWX5X

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Publication times and Nursery rhymes

Since we're all aware of C.Blue in Loving Wives category, I'll continue the trend.

- I was frustrated by the delay in seeing the "end" of that story as well, but after publishing stories myself, not nearly as frustrated as "Snat-Kiss" had to have been. Now, I'm very glad it isn't truly done, as I've become invested in the characters and know it Will be worth the wait for more.

- This tale was sweet. A very pleasant diversion that, like some pleasant relationships, didn't ask for a significant commitment, but yielded itself to a relaxing, brief time of sharing.

Thanks! I feel refreshed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this was very sweet story but like several others what is going on with COLBALT BLUE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeanGregory@SeanGregory
I have changed my user name from the more anonymous "SnatchKisser" to something a bit closer to home. I decided that if I ever decided to publish anything somewhere other than Lit I needed a name more presentable to the general public. 04/12/2024 The final draft of "Tequi...