Jack's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,564 Followers

"Even though Kevin was making me cum I could only guess how what Patty was getting rammed in her felt to her. Patty looked like she took another inch. That sent her into a screaming orgasm that took Dez along with her. Patty left the bed for the bathroom. Both hands were between her legs catching black seed as she stumbled to the toilet."

The horns behind us were honking like crazy. My speed was down to 35 mph on I-15 as I listened to the story. Our turn off was just ahead. My wife had a look of contentment on her face. She didn't say any more until we stopped at a traffic light. I knew what was coming next but wanted to hear it from her lips.

"Patty threw Dez a damp towel to clean off his penis and nuts. Then she stood by the side of the bed and told us she was looking at herself in the bathroom mirror at what Dez's black cock had done to her. She put her hands on the other bed then bent over exposing her open cunt to Kevin and me. Kevin laughed. I was horror stricken. I asked her what the Bishop would say when he saw that a black guy had wrecked her pussy. Patty said she didn't care, that she was going to have Dez wreck it depth wise too before the night was over and take the whole length if it meant ripping through her uterus into her womb. It's going to snap back after a while anyway. Kevin laughed again, telling her that it may snap back but it would never be like it was before she came to room 714.

I rolled to a slow stop at another traffic light. Mary Beth started telling the story again. A horn honked behind me.

"Patty was back on the bed fisting the giant cock. Kevin was trying to fuck me from behind. His head was in me, but I was thinking about how that cock must have felt in Patty. Then I heard her telling me I should try it. I was protesting. I didn't want some black guy fucking me or shoot his black sperm in me. Kevin was pushing my back telling me to try it. Patty was telling me it wasn't going to hurt anything to touch it.

I gave my wife a look. She looked defiantly back at me. My wife knew she had to finish the story.

"Dez was had a full on erection. The whole twelve inches was bobbing in the air. Patty was calling me out to touch it. Kevin, too. Dez just smiled knowing that my resolve had wilted. I touched the head with my fingers, then put my hand over it imagining how it would feel going inside me. Without realizing it my other hand was around the base. My hands were really far apart. I studied the length of it wondering where I would put not just the length, but the girth of the damned thing.

"Patty had taken the width okay and gotten in a lot of the shaft. Surely if she could do it ...? It was dead silence in the room. I could hear myself breathing in the silence. The huge cock seemed to pulse like a heartbeat. My hand came off the head. I placed it above my other hand at the base. A lot of black cock was between my upper hand and the bulbous head. I used my hands to tilt the tip towards my mouth and leaned over. I told myself that I could stop at any time. I kissed the end right where his cum would come out. Without taking my lips of his cock I pushed down so about half the head was in my mouth.

"Still not a sound in the room as three people watched my first taste of black cock. I told myself again that I could stop as the rest of the head glided past my lips. I held it there, swirling my tongue around it massiveness thinking about me ... and you ... and the rest of our lives. I pulled off almost bolting for the door. No, I told myself. This is not me. I wasn't going to suck a black cock.

"A little bit of precum pushed up from the slit and trickled down the front. I took one hand and touched his fluid with my fingers. I wanted to plunge my mouth over the head and lick of the precum with my tongue. I convinced myself to be a lady. A lady wasn't going to suck black seed into her mouth. Instead I raised up over Dez's waist and straddled him, bending his shaft down enough that I could feel the hardness against the softness of my dripping cunt. I watched this same cock go in Patty. Kevin had cum in me so there was no doubt I'd be slick enough. The question was would I want a stretched gaping pussy like my fried has just shown me?

"I pushed firmly against the black cock that was going to change me forever. Dez nudged up a little. The head made room inside me for its girth. I was doing the fucking as the length of it started inside me. I heard Patty say way to go girl as she cheered me on. A black cock was in me. At first a couple inches as my vagina walls moved aside to let the intruder have its way. Then a couple of more inches. Then it was an inch or so, then less as I fucked the black man using all my strength to force his huge pole into my depths.

"I had cum a couple of times. Hell, probably three or four. All I knew for every inch inside me a wanted an inch more. I was making stupid fuck noises as I worked him in and out. Looking down I saw that I had already taken about as much as Patty had done earlier. It became a competition I was determined to win. Seeing the black cock in me was turning me on more than anything I had ever done before. But, it was the size. I didn't care what color it was anymore I just wanted it inside me.

"More went in. Not much to go as now I was watching myself talk every little part of an inch. Some part of me inside didn't feel right. It didn't hurt. I didn't feel anything rip or tear inside me. We'll it did hurt, but there wasn't much more to go. Did I have ten inches in me? Maybe eleven? There wasn't much left to see. Then we went pubic bone to pubic bone.

"I heard Dez's voice tell me congratulations woman, you've got certified twelve inches of black cock in your married white cunt. I started fucking him. He was fucking me back. I'd have three or fours inches out then pound back down on it. I was cumming about every two or three minutes. I was wanting Dez to send his seed into me. The uncomfortable feeling was gone. I guess I was just a white woman adjusting to getting black fucked.

"Dez started to grunt. He swelled inside me a little. Then I felt his spray his cum deep in my married cunt. Married cunt... married cunt ... white married cunt ... white married cunt. The words echoed inside my head. Dez rolled over on me and kept of fucking me. Kevin was fucking Patty. She didn't look as happy for me and a person should that goaded me into it. Just her look made me cum again. I felt Dez cum in me again. The man did love white pussy."

We pulled up to our garage. I stopped but didn't open the door.

"We kept fucking. Changing partners each time. Patty did get to the root with Dez's dick. It took a couple of tries, but she got it in her. Patty went home so she'd be there when the Bishop got home. She would be in no condition to fuck he husband after Kevin and Dez. That's when I called you to bring the dress and shoes.

"At the wedding Kevin introduced me to two more of the college buddies. From what I understood the five of them in college would gangbang a couple of girls with Dez being the main attraction. The groom was watched every second by his new bride. She was sweet, but suspicious of his friends. One of them wouldn't cheat on his wife. Donnie was the wild card. He had about seven inches like Kevin.

"Oh, I guess if I knew the size of his cock you know I let him fuck me a couple of times, too. His wife was with him so I had him once by slipping up to Dez and Kevin's room during the reception. Then later in the night after his wife was asleep he slipped out of his room to ours and fucked me again. He was pretty good with his cock but didn't cum a lot. At least not compared to what Dez and Kevin had be shooting up in me.

"So, that was Saturday night after the wedding. After the reception one or the other of them was in me the most of the night. You picked me up and here we are. Are you mad?"

I hit the button on the door opener and pulled inside the garage. We got out of the car and into the house without saying a word.

"You didn't answer me. Are you mad?"

"I don't think I am as much mad as I am I don't care. Fucking the Bishop shouldn't have happened. It was fun at first knowing you fucked another man. Then you kept it up and then screwed your boss. The idea being you cheated with one guy what would a second guy hurt if it helped you get promoted at work? Not to mention you just liked fucking someone other than your husband. Sloppy seconds were good, especially when you had me fuck you without telling me some one else had already cum in you.

"Now you assume if Patty found a fuck buddy you should have a new one, too. That would make three guys you let fuck you in less than a month. But, no not you Mary Beth. You let three more fuck you and go to some asshole's wedding as one of them's date, but still let all three of them fuck you and spurt cum in you for the whole fucking weekend. That why I don't care!"

"Patty is the Bishop's wife. She let four men fuck her in two weekends. I'm sure I'm not the only Mormon wife to get fucked by five men fuck outside the marriage."

"I have to go to work. Go fuck whoever you want! I told you I don't care."

Thank God it was Sunday. My last day at work in the old shack. Maybe me and Lorie Ann could do something to make it special. It felt good to back out of the garage and leave the nasty cunt alone.

Lorie Ann was in a good mood. The first thing she did when we were alone was fondle my cock. Thirty minutes into the shift I had cum in her mouth and watched her swallow it. But, not until after she showed me my cum sloshing it around in her mouth first.

"Nice trick. Now if we get a chance to fuck I won't be able to get it up."

"That's not what I saw yesterday. You had me ready to run away with you. And, I do like the way you eat my pussy."

We had the high counter desk in the front window. When she sat with her pants and panties hanging off one ankle I could sit in the desk chair and put my face right in her sweet little snatch. I made her cum, but she wasn't finished when the first truck rolled up the street and turned in towards our gate. It caught he kind of caught Lori Annin the middle of things which fucked with her mind.

The guy knew us both and although I checked his papers he got out of his truck to talk to Lorie Ann through the open shack window. To my horror I saw a little dab of cum on the tip of her collar. The driver noticed it as well.

"You've got a little something on your shirt,"

He pointed right at it. Lorie Ann pulled the material enough to see and sucked it up with her lips.

"That's what I get for feeding my ten month old after I dressed for work ... vanilla pudding ... very tasty."

When she licked her lips slowly with her tongue I thought the guy was going to cum in his pants. He drove kind of shakily into the plant.

"Why didn't you tell me I had your cum on my shirt?" Lori Ann scolded.

"I didn't see it. I was busy enough swallowing yours. God you were wet!"

She had her pants and panties hanging off her ankle again within seconds with me soon finishing what I had started. We had sex five times during the rest of the eight hour shift. For man of my age that wouldn't be possible unless you had someone 15 years younger sucking you got clean each time we fucked the way Lori could suck a cock.

It wasn't me the one that was so horny. It was Lorie Ann. We'd rest about a half hour and she'd have my zipper down and be sucking the head into her mouth. As soon as I'd be hard she would be spread and wanting it in her again. She was pretty quick about it, too. I'd make her cum then Lorie Ann would cum again when I'd shoot each smaller and smaller load in her. She even wanted me to go to her house after shift and fuck her before she picked her kids up from her mother.

Okay, I did that, too. It kind of made me understand my own wife a little better. When a woman wants cock she wants all the cock she can get.

When I got home Mary Beth was gone. A note was on the kitchen counter.

"Remember the man up the street that kind of flirted with me? We were talking and he told me his wife is out of town. By the time you read this if I'm not home I'll come by in the morning to get dressed for work."

Hell, everyone on the street flirted with my wife from time to time. She flirted back. I fixed something to eat and went to bed. I wasn't going around the neighborhood knocking on doors.

When she came in the next morning I pretended to be asleep. I could smell the cum in her. She took a dress, bra and shoes from her closet and left. I heard the shower come on in the other bathroom. When she left I got up to figure out what to do on my day off. Maybe see a lawyer?

The was a note on the counter next to the one she had left the night before.

"I know you were pretending to sleep. Had fun with the neighbor. He had almost as much down there as Dez. It's nice to learn that's in the neighborhood. Love, Mary Beth."

Yeah. I think I'll see that lawyer.

*****

Copyright by the Author 2015. No reuse or reprint without Author's written permission.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,564 Followers
12