Jackson And His Bad Grades Pt. 01

Story Info
Jackson gets a lot more than he bargains for from his Prof.
1.7k words
4.42
20.7k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as my English Professor, Mr. Kane, wrote a series of words down on the board. He was a rather tall man maybe around 6'1 or 6'2. He wasn't too muscular, but he had an athletic build from playing soccer and running track. I guess you could call him hot, but he wasn't exactly my type, or at least that's what I told my friends when they pester me.

"Andrews, my office." he stated when class was over, and it startled me. I packed up my book bag and slung it over my shoulder before I headed down the steps towards the door to his office. "You wanted to see me?" I asked looking at him standing in front of the window looking out. "Yes, I wanted to talk to you about your grades." He said and a knot formed in my chest.

"What about them?" I asked stupidly because we both knew what this was about. I already knew that my grades were horrible and pathetic, and didn't want or need someone else to tell me that. "Jackson, you know your going to fail this semester if you don't pass my class right?" he asked as he pointed to the couch against the wall.

"But I can't fail another semester." I said panicking as I took off my bag and sat on the couch. "Well then you need to bring your grades up." He said walking towards his office door and locking it. I watched him a little awkwardly as he walked back to his desk and dropped the key into one of his drawers.

"I uhm, I've been trying to, but I can't." I admitted honestly as the knot in my chest grew. He then came and sat next to me on the couch looking down at me. "What if I told you I had a way to raise your grades?" He asked starting to rub my upper thigh.

"Wait Mr. Kane, really? I don't think we should do it this way." I said moving my thigh. "Do you not want to pass this semester?" He asked moving my hand to the top of his crotch. I didn't respond and just sat there feeling his dick through his jeans.

"Yes, I want to pass, but not like this. Is there any other way?" I asked nervously as I continued to rub his growing boner. "You can either do it my way and pass my class for sure or do it your way and test your odds." He stated starting to spread my legs with his large hand.

My body couldn't deny the touch that I was feeling, and I started to get a boner as well. "See look at you, I can feel your erection growing Jackson. I know you like this, the way it feels and everything. The way you look at me during class then tell your friends that I'm not your type? You and I both know you've wanted this for a long time." He stated starting to loosen my joggers.

"Its just that you're my professor isn't this wrong?" I asked gasping as he moved my hand down into his jeans and underwear. "You're nineteen Jackson and you already have your hand on my cock. You make the decision." he smirked, and I could feel his hot and veiny cock against my hand. He wasn't even all the way hard and I could tell he was so much bigger than me.

"How about you get down on your knees and take a better look, maybe that will help." He suggested and to my own surprise I quickly dropped to my knees in front of him. He leaned back, and I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down around his ankles.

"Damn." I said shocked as I pulled his stiff cock out of his boxers. It had to be at least 8inches long, and it was thick all the way around. I also pulled out his balls that were proportionate to his length and hung evenly together.

I was so mesmerized by his beautiful white cock that I barely realized that I had begun to suck it. "Fuckk." Mr. Kane moaned as I sucked his cock and ran my tongue over the tip of it. I then began to bob my head up and down half of his length cupping his balls giving them gentle squeezes.

"Damn your good, do you practice or something?" He asked and I blushed. It was actually my first time sucking a real dick, although I've sucked plenty of fake ones, I have never tasted the delicious taste of a real mans cock. I continued to orally please him gaining different moans and swears.

"Alright Jackson, since you clearly have no problem sucking my dick, lets get those joggers off." He smiled and I rose to my feet. I honestly no longer cared about whether this was wrong at the moment. I was horny and wanted to feel pleasure. Not only that, but I needed this.

He grabbed a good hold on my ass and kept his hold while kissing my erect dick through my joggers. He then pulled at the brim slowly from left to right exposing my painfully hard erection.

When it was finally free he spent some time sucking and licking on it pulling out heavy breaths and whimpers from me. He then brought me ever so close to an orgasm before stopping. "Please." I whined trying to thrust my hips towards his lips. "I have something better" he said standing up and pushing me back towards his desk.

He then pulled off my briefs and laid me back on his desk. I held my legs up as he started to bend down to lick my exposed hole. I couldn't help but moan as a wave of new pleasures washed over my body. I then felt his long fingers start to stretch open my tight ass.

I could feel one finger then two enter me as Mr. Kane sucked me off. I also felt a mix of feelings as he added another finger to my hole and began to move them around. It was a mix of pain and pleasure as I watched his fingers disappear inside me.

"Ready?" he said as he rubbed lube on his fully erect cock, and it made my stomach turn. He was a lot bigger now than he was before. "Don't worry," he stated leaning down beside my ear, "It'll only hurt for a moment" he finished, and I let out a whimper.

He then leaned up and positioned his tip at my entrance. I gasped as I felt his thick cock start to plow into my hole. "Fuck your so tight." He moaned continuing to intrude my insides. "Your so big." I responded holding up my balls.

I then felt his balls rest against my ass cheeks and I could have sworn my eyes crossed. He then started to pound my ass hard holding on to my thighs for leverage. It hurt ever so slightly, but the pleasure overpowered it.

I moaned uncontrollably as he continued to hammer my puckered hole. "It feels so good Mr. Kane." I moaned as I felt my orgasm building up. "I'm going to fill your fuck hole with my hot cum." Mr. Kane stated starting to fuck me deeper with longer strokes.

"Wait what?" I asked as his last statement reverberated around my head. He then started to pump his hips hard and leaned down next to my ear and said "I'm filling your tight ass with my hot cum." He moaned and I felt my insides become hot. The feeling was too much, and it triggered my own orgasm.

My body wracked with a pleasure I had never experienced before, and it made my ass clench around Mr. Kane's cock. I rocked my hips back and forth moaning loudly as my ass milked the rest of Mr. Kane's cum out. I also heard myself screaming in pleasure and Mr. Kane quickly clasped his hand over my mouth.

"Aren't you a loud one." He chuckled as I finally came down off my high. "Wha-what was that?" I asked still feeling hazy. "Have you never had an anal orgasm?" He asked pulling out of me. "N-no." I responded expecting to feel his cum run out of me, but It didn't.

"Fuck I cummed super deep in you." He said as he pulled my ass cheeks apart. Then there was a *Knock* *Knock* at the door and Mr. Kane quickly covered my mouth again with his huge hand. "Who is it." He asked like he didn't just rail my brains out.

"Go and put your pants on." He whispered raising his hand from my mouth and pointing to my pants on the floor by the couch. "I was just wondering if you were still coming to the gathering later tonight?" I heard my Science teacher ask from the other side of the door.

"Yes I'll be there." He said sliding back on his pants, tucking himself, and tying his shoes. "Alright just checking. Is there someone in there with you?" She questioned and Mr. Kane looked over at me smirking.

"What is he thinking?" I thought as I stood by the window watching him grab the key from his drawer and walk towards the door.

I shook my head 'no' in an exaggerating way but then quickly smiled when I saw the puzzled face on my Science teacher. "Oh, hello Jackson." She smiled and I waved awkwardly. It was then when I started to feel Mr. Kane's cum start spilling slowly but surely out of my ass.

I hate gravity.

"You going to be ok?" He said slightly smirking as he must have noticed my inconvenient surprise. "Yeah, thanks for the study lesson. I'll see you next time." I said stiffly trying to behave normally but failing horribly.

I hurried up and made my way to my car as I continued to feel his hot cum seep through the back of my pants. When I sat down I felt it cover the outside of my ass and wondered just how much cum did he fuck into me?

Thankfully I'm not a girl, or I'd be pregnant for sure.

I then couldn't help it and jerked myself off in my car as I felt Mr. Kane's cum and thought about how he had just fucked me. I wonder what would happen next time?