Jacob and Chloe

Story Info
Futa boi meets the futa of his dreams.
3.2k words
4.51
18k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob tapped his phone again and let out a sigh. He'd been in Colorado for over month and not a single hook up. He was taking a year off from college to participate in an elite mountain rescue training program at Vail. Jacob knew that living in a small mountain town would seriously reduce his pool of available candidates since his tastes were very specific.

He was at a happy hour with his friends from the training program. "What's up, Jacob?" Chloe asked him while sipping a beer. The other trainees were talking loudly in small groups over the music.

"Nothing much," he responded. "How about you?"

She was a little tipsy and felt like teasing him. "When are you going to get a girlfriend here?"

"What about you? I haven't seen you going home with anyone either." He gave her a wink.

"Well, I have specific tastes," she responded.

"Me too," he took another long drink of his beer. "I tell you what. You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine."

She looked like she was considering it. "What the hell?" She leaned over to his ear, she smelled amazing and was so pretty, and whispered, "I'm a futa."

Jacob nearly fell off his stool. At first, she looked a little hurt that he had responded that way. She was used to being rejected as a lot of men were very insecure about a woman with a dick. He quickly recovered and whispered in her ear, "I'm a futa boi."

---

When they got to her apartment near the ski slopes, they began pulling their clothes off. Jacob was about 5'8", slim and a little effeminate with curly blonde hair. Chloe was almost his height, with a pretty face and long black hair. Somehow Jacob ended up naked first, his entire lower body was shaved including his cute 5 inch dick standing at attention. He had huge balls that almost dwarfed his average sized cock.

Chloe finally wrestled off the rest of her clothes and they pushed towards her bedroom. Her large breasts sprung free of her bra and then she dropped her boxer shorts to reveal a monster cock. It was at least 8 inches long, thick as her wrist and uncircumsized.

Jacob dropped to his knees and immediately began working on the thick head. She was thick enough that he could barely get his mouth around her cock, but he worked as much as he could and slobbered enough to make it slick. His hands wrapped around the base and he didn't waste any time pumping her fat dick.

Chloe let out a satisfied moan as he worked over her dick. He bobbed his head with enthusiasm as though he was drinking a thick milkshake. It only took a few minutes before she started getting close. She gave a quick warning, "I'm going to cum!" But he didn't slow down or let go, but gladly swallowed her entire massive load that had been building for weeks.

He cleaned her dick from top to bottom with his tongue. "Round two?" He asked. "Perhaps you would like to sample the other end?" He turned around and pointed his ass at her. She went around to her bedstand and got a bottle of lube.

He laid on the bed with his ass high in the air. He was completely shaved and his pink asshole waiting eagerly for her. She dropped some lube right on his butthole and then used two fingers to spread him wide. Her fingers slid in easily as she would have expected. She lubed her dick and then pointed her fat cock head for his ass.

At the first contact, he let out a mewl and arched his back even more. Even with her length and girth, she was able to slide in relatively easily. She had never fucked a man's ass so easily in her life (and she had tried multiple times). "That feels amazing..." She heard him mutter into the sheets. She didn't waste much time working up a good rhythm, pumping his ass with long, firm strokes. His asshole was stretched beyond belief by her thick cock but it hit every pleasure zone in his ass.

Weeks of sexual frustration released for both of them as she milked his prostate with her cock and his ass massaged every inch of her dick with his hot, tight butthole. She slammed hard into him and started unleasing a torrent of cum into his ass. He had been orgasming for the last few minutes, starting as a stream of pre-cum and then shooting strings of cum into the sheets.

They collapsed on the bed in a sigh of pleasure. "That was so good," Chloe said with disbelief. She generally avoided futa bois because they were often just immature guys looking for someone to pleasure them. The original definition was a young man who wanted to be a sex toy for a futa, they would often refuse to touch their own dick and only cum from being fucked in the ass. Jacob was a true futa boi, and pretty cute as well.

---

The next morning, Chloe woke up to a warm mouth on her hard dick. She always woke up with a hard-on but she had never been woken up with a blow job. Jacob was gently suckling the head of her cock, focusing on rolling his tongue and mouth all over her sensitive frenulum. In spite of his soft touch, she felt cum churning at the base of her dick. Anticipating her load, he slipped the whole head into his mouth and sucked gently. She grunted as she blasted thick shots into the back of this throat. He gave her a last kiss on the dick and then got up to get dressed for their day.

Futa were known to have high sex drives and were most satisfied orgasming three or four times a day. Jacob was more than happy to provide holes and body parts to keep her happy.

They spent the day skiing and training for the mountain rescue program. They told their friends that they would meet up for dinner a little later. At her apartment, they quickly disrobed and he bent over the back of the couch, spreading his smooth ass cheeks for easy access. They had both been horny as hell just thinking about hooking up again.

Chloe had discovered that Jacob had sensitive nipples, so once his chest was exposed she started pinching and pulling on his sensitive nipples. He let out a moan and she continued to work his hard little nubs with her fingertips.

Once he was properly teased, she didn't waste any time slamming her fat dick into his tight ass. Her thighs slapped against his bubble butt and she drove in and out with the full length of her cock. Jacob's dick starting drooling a long strand of pre-cum within seconds and before long she was milking long strands of thick cum from the end of his deck, making a pool on the floor. She pulled out to the head and then let her throbbing cock pump another massive load into his guts.

After getting cleaned up, they went out for dinner and drinks with their friends again. They were gently ribbed as their team could tell that they were hooking up. But they gladly confirmed the rumors, even if they didn't share all of the details.

Late that night, they stumbled home drunk and got into bed. Jacob rubbed her cock until it was hard and then squatted down on her girthy beast. He worked her slowly into his asshole, luxuriating in the feeling of fullness and pleasure. He lifted himself up and down on her massive dick, massaging every inch of her pole with his hot, tight butthole. He took his time since this was all for her pleasure, giving her the most sensual fuck of her life.

After ten minutes, his dick spurted a smaller load, slapping against his stomach as he continued to slowly fuck himself on her. She responded a moment later as his contracting sphincter pushed her over the edge. They got cleaned up and then kissed goodnight. "Baby, I don't know where you've been all my life, but you are amazing," Chloe said sleepily. "The feeling is mutual," Jacob responded before he passed out.

---

Jacob was zipping down the slope in front of Chloe, his tight ski pants accentuating his firm ass. They were in a timed race with three other teams and after the first two legs, they were almost ten minutes ahead. Chloe whispered in Jacob's ear during the break, "I am so horny right now. You are driving me crazy."

Jacob gave her a wicked grin and then bent over his skis to give her an even better view of his bubble butt. The whistle blew and Jacob and Chloe raced down the hill to the next milestone. The other team wouldn't even get started for ten minutes. They moved masterfully down the snow, carving tight turns into the powder. They reached the warming cabin in nearly record time.

Jacob quickly removed his skis and went into the small warming hut. By the time that Chloe entered the room, Jacob was bent over a bench with his naked ass in air. It only took Chloe a second to recover from the shock, but she quickly pulled down her ski pants and aimed her cock at his pink butthole. He was already lubed and ready.

She drove her fat dick into his ass -- her sexual frustration at a peak -- and pistoned herself in and out of him with one goal. He met every thrust and pushed his hips out to give her easy access. It took barely a minute of his hot, tight ass to make her shoot a massive load, spurting cum for what seemed like forever.

She pulled out quickly and started to redress as she could see another team at the top of hill. Jacob also quickly started to dress when she noticed that he hadn't cum. "Oh sorry, Jacob, I was too fast!"

"Don't worry about, I'm here for your pleasure." Even saying that, she could see his hard cock pushing against his tight ski pants. He had to be frustrated.

"Well, I'll take good care of you later. You'll get the ass fucking of your life tonight."

"I'll hold you to that promise," he winked at her.

At the end of the day, Chloe and Jacob had won the event and were taken out to celebrate. The whole group enjoyed an evening of beers and burgers. They weren't able to extract themselves from the celebration until nearly 10pm.

When they got back to her apartment, they were both horny as hell. After a long day of physical exertion they both got in to a hot shower. Chloe took the bar of soap and started to clean Jacob. She started with his firm ass, spending extra time to shove fingers in his butthole. Then she worked a lot of suds around his balls, pulling and stretching his ball sack and then gave his hard dick a thorough cleaning. Chloe then worked up to his chest and she spent a few minutes making sure that his sensitive nipples were hard. She washed off the soap and then sucked each of his nipples into her mouth, causing a cascade of moaning from Jacob.

Jacob returned the favor of soaping Chloe up and spending extra time on her meaty dick, making sure that every inch was thoroughly soaped up.

They dried off and went to the bedroom. She laid Jacob on his back. He grabbed his ankles opening himself up to her. She quickly lubed him and her up. Much more gently this time, she slowly pushed her dick into his tight asshole. His eyes rolled back in his head as she pushed every pleasure zone of his ass with her monster dong. Once she was fully in him, she leaned forward and grabbed both of his hard nipples between her fingers.

She slowly grinded herself against him deeply, knowing that her cock was massaging his prostate with each turn. Within moments, he had a pool of pre-cum in his belly button. As her own horniness started to take over, she let go his nipples and grabbed his thighs to get more leverage. She fucked him with deep, slow thrusts, from almost the head to the base. Jacob was groaning with pleasure as his dick started draining the pent up cum from his large balls.

Chloe was feeling her own orgasm building and as she got closer, she went faster and harder. Finally she let out of blast of cum, he could feel her cock pulsing with each pump. They drove each other to finish until Jacob was covered in cum.

---

Jacob and Chloe enjoyed exploring each other's bodies and sexual experiences. Chloe realized that Jacob was submissive and enjoyed being teased and frustrated (within reason). She found herself bringing him to the edge during their sessions and stopping or using his nipples to increase his sensitivity.

For his birthday, they had a day off of training and Chloe had decided to spoil him. Jacob woke her up as always with a sloppy blow job. He had started licking her pussy and ass while his hand rubbed her foreskin over her cockhead. As she got close, he swallowed as much of her dick as possible. After a few weeks, he could now almost get her entire cock down his throat. Within seconds, her cock was pulsing loads of cum.

Rather than immediately get up, Chloe rolled over and started licking his nipples. One hand rolled his heavy balls, the other pinched his hard pink nipple. She sucked and bit his nipples for a few minutes until a bead of pre-cum rolled off the tip of his smaller dick.

"Ready for some breakfast?" Chloe asked him.

Jacob let out a sigh and said, "Yes, of course."

Chloe took him out for breakfast, pancakes, bacon, eggs and coffee. It was nice to have a leisurely pace to the day. Once they were done, Chloe said, "Come to the bathroom with me."

She closed and locked the small bathroom door. She told him to pull down his pants and bend over the sink. She had a small bottle of lube and she worked it into his asshole with her finger. She worked in three fingers easily and slowly fucked him with her fingers until his dick was leaking again. Before he could actually cum, she pulled her fingers out and washed her hands. She gave him a playful slap on the butt. "Don't worry honey, there's a reward at the end."

For the rest of the day, she took breaks to tease his nipples, balls, cock or ass. By early evening, he had a wild look in his eyes from the constant teasing and frustration. She thought his balls looked even bigger than usual from all of her ministration.

After dinner, they went back her apartment. Jacob was like a puppy following her around hoping for his final reward. She handed him four little wrapped presents. The first present was a nice watch. He opened the second box and pulled out a small pair of metal nipple clamps. He blushed as she told him to take off his shirt. Once his smooth, muscular chest was bare she sucked hard on his left nipple, getting it hard. She then slipped the metal clamp onto his nipple and tightened it until his little pink nub was pinched snuggly. She repeated the process with his right nipple. He had a flushed look on his face and his cheeks were red with pleasure.

The next box was a leather cock and ball ring. She instructed him to get completely naked. She ran his heavy, full balls through one strap and the tightened it until they were snug. The cock ring snapped tightly around his raging hard dick.

The final box was a big black buttplug with a large flared base. Jacob's pretty blue eyes bulged as it came out. Chloe stripped down and started by thoroughly lubing up his ass. She flipped him over so that he was on his hands and knees. She drove her rock hard dick into him with a single push. She hadn't come for almost 12 hours and had gotten incredibly aroused herself by playing with him all day.

She rode his ass with abandon, slamming her fat cock into his tight squirming ass. For Jacob, it was a blissful torture. His nipples were on fire from the nipple clamps swinging with her aggressive thursts, his cock and balls were completely constrained by the cock ring and he couldn't cum. A series of dry orgasms wracked his body as his prostate when into overdrive. His twitching and convulsing asshole sent her dick into an extended orgasm as she squirted load over load into his butt.

She pulled out, her girthy cock still mostly hard. She replaced her dick with the buttplug. It was even wider than her dick and so it took some gentle urging. Eventually his asshole sucked it up, leaving the base sitting against his butt. "Oh my god," he moaned as it stretched him out more than ever.

Now Chloe laid on him on his back and admired her handiwork. His cock and balls were dark red, straining against their bonds. His nipples were bright and hard in their metal traps. She got on the bed and positioned herself above his average sized dick. She lowered herself down and led his dick into her pussy. Jacob cried out from the sudden wet pleasure on his sensitive cock. She thrust herself up and down on his dick. While she preferred to cum with her dick, a good fucking was always a pleasure.

She continued to grind down on his throbbing dick. Jacob wrapped his hands around her dick so that she was fucking his hands while she was fucking his cock. Within minutes, Chloe's dick started spurting thick white shots of cum across his chest and face. She lifted herself off. His dick and balls were now purple and straining.

She admired her work again, his back was arched as pleasure and pain were coursing through his body. She pulled the buttplug out of his ass and he gave a little whine. After a few moments, her dick was hard again. She replaced the plug with her own dick. His ass quickly swallowed her up. She started fucking him with long, slow strokes. He was a mess of sweat, cum and moaning as she plowed his ass. After nearly 15 minutes, she started to feel her own orgasm building again.

She quickly released the straps on his cock and balls. He let out a cry of pleasure and the very next thrust of her dick released a torrent of cum from his dick. Every push of her dick milked out another stream of cum. His ass clamped down and forced another orgasm from her well-worked dick. She pushed deep and filled his ass one more time with a massive, creamy load.

She thought for a moment that he had passed out as she pulled out. She removed the nipple clamps and then used wet wipes to clean him up. She ran him a nice warm bath and let him soak.

When he came out, he gave her a big kiss and said, "Best birthday ever."