Jacob and Chloe Pt. 02

Story Info
Chloe has a friend visit.
2.8k words
4.66
8.8k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe woke with a warm ass pressing against her hard dick. Only half awake, she shifted a bit and she felt Jacob impale himself on her thick cock. He didn't take her all the way, just working the first few inches and the head with his hot, well lubed ass. He worked his hips back and forth giving her raging boner an amazing head massage. Within a few minutes, she was coating his colon with a massive cum bath. Ever since he had figured out that he liked being teased, he had started fucking her more often to build up his own orgasms. And she didn't mind at all -- being woken up with an ass fuck was one of the more beautiful things in the world.

The training that day was particularly tough, having to load their stretchers and then pull them uphill. It was a grueling exercise in very cold weather. At the end of the day, they headed back to her apartment. Once they got inside, Emily instructed Jacob to take a hot shower and then come into the bedroom.

Just a few minutes later, Jacob was naked on the bed with his smaller cock at attention. The small black box that housed his sex toys was sitting at the end of the bed. She started with the cock ring, securing his large balls tightly and then his cock. His nipples were hard from the cold air and so next she attached the two nipple clamps, giving them a little twist for good measure. Finally she gave him a little swat on the butt and he got on his hands and knees, completely exposing his shaved ass to Chloe. She rewarded him with the biggest butt plug, thicker than her own dick. Despite its size, he took it with just a few tries.

Chloe then said, "I'm going to take a shower. You wait here for me."

She got back after a long, hot shower. Her dark hair hung wet around her shoulders, drips of warm water running between her firm tits and down to her hard dick. She said, "Open wide." To her surprise, he laid on his back and leaned his head back so that he could suck her off. She'd only seen this in porn movies, but his willing wet mouth was too much temptation. As she slid down his mouth, she could see her cock bulging his cheeks and throat. He gave her a thumbs up and she started to slowly fuck his throat. It was an amazing sensation, her dick being turned into a sloppy mess as he drooled all over her. She was really working her hips as he gave no resistance.

As she could feel the pressure building in her cock, she fucked his face a little harder and then let out a stream of cum straight down his throat. He didn't blink an eye as she pumped multiple shots of hot, thick cum. She pulled out of his mouth and he gave her a big smile, his eyes watering and his mouth dripping with saliva and cum.

They made dinner together. Chloe was more turned on that she would have thought at the sight of Jacob's muscular body teased in so many ways. As they boiled water for the pasta, Chloe could lick or flick the sensitive nubs of his pink nipple poking out of the clamps. As he chopped the salad, she could pull and massage his heavy balls. And she set the table, she could press on his butt plug, sending it a little deeper into his ass. The fact that he responded with such moans of pleasure didn't hurt either.

They sat down to eat their spaghetti dinner. Chloe's dick was hard enough to break a brick. The glazed look in Jacob's eyes from being teased for so long finally sent her over the edge. "Bend over the dinner table," she commanded. Jacob jumped right up and placed his forearms on the table so that she had easy access to his exposed ass.

She pulled the plug from his ass, resulting in a satisfying pop. She wasted no time replacing its girth with her own. She pounded his ass without hesitation. She worked the entire length of her massive dick into his tight asshole. Her hips slapped into his thighs and he only responded by pushing his hips out to let her drive into him deeper.

For what seemed like an hour, she worked his ass, marveling at his stretched out sphincter. Her orgasm made her knees buckle, fountains of cum erupted from her, filling his ass with hot cum. When she finally pulled out, she realized that she hadn't released his cock ring. "Oh sorry, baby!" She said sincerely.

He was in a daze, his entire body was humming with sexual frustration and pleasure. She reached down and released him from the cock ring and nipple clamps. His balls were swollen with unreleased semen and his dick was nearly purple from being restrained. "I'm sorry, but I don't think that I can go again," she said. He gave her a kiss, "Make it up tomorrow?"

"You know it." The next morning when he woke her up with his soft ass, she gave him a proper fucking and the largest orgasm of his life. It felt like both of his balls were being shot out of his dick as he left a large pool of white cum on the bed sheets.

---

Chloe had told Jacob that her best friend was coming to visit and would be staying with her for a long weekend. They had three days off in a row for the first time in a long time. Her friend, Astrid, was also a futa. When Jacob had suggested that he would be fine with her sharing him, Chloe had thought about it for a while. She was naturally a little jealous but she was also incredibly turned on by the thought of seeing Jacob used by two futas.

Astrid was tall and beautiful with long blonde hair. She and Chloe had never dated but they had shared their sexual frustrations and dreams as best friends. When Chloe had suggested that Jacob would be their futa boi for the weekend, Astrid quickly agreed.

Astrid was dropped off by a ride share at the apartment. Chloe and Jacob were waiting to greet her. They all went out for drinks and dinner that night. After they got pretty hammered, they went back to Chloe's apartment. As they were going to retreat to their rooms, Chloe said, "Do you want to join us in here?" Astrid gave her a nod and joined them in the bedroom.

They were all naked in a few seconds. Astrid had a beautiful dick, a little over six inches and thick as a wrist. Jacob looked over to Chloe and she nodded. Without hesitation, he knelt down and began to suck her thick dick. He had his nose in her pelvis as he deep throated her in a single swallow. Astrid let out a loud cry of pleasure. Chloe couldn't resist his outstretched ass anymore and she quickly lubed up and thrust into his butthole.

Chloe's hard thrusts, pushed him deeper onto Astrid's dick. He was using his tongue and mouth to suck her veiny cock. He grabbed onto her hips and let her fuck his hot, wet mouth. Chloe was meanwhile, working up a sweat as she pounded his pliant ass. All of the stimulation on his prostate had sent his balls into overdrive and Jacob's dick started leaking a constant stream of semen. Astrid couldn't hold back anymore and she began to shoot her load down his throat. What seemed like a month's worth of cum shot out of her dick and into his stomach. Chloe was close too and the sight of both of them cumming sent her dick into overdrive. She blasted his colon with a shower of cum.

They cleaned up and all fell asleep naked in Chloe's bed.

---

The next morning, Astrid was awoken with Jacob's hot asshole pressed against her dick. Groggily she pushed and easily entered his lubed butt. Half asleep she felt her hips work automatically as his tight ass coaxed her thick dick. When she opened her eyes, she could see he was simultaneously sucking off Chloe, slobbering all over her thick dick. It didn't take long before both futas were filling both ends of Jacob with a bath of cum.

Astrid said sleepily, "I could get used to this, Chloe."

"You can't have him," Chloe responded with a giggle.

They spent the day exploring the areas surrounding Vail. Astrid asked Chloe if it was okay that Jacob hadn't cum in the morning. Chloe filled her in on his kink of being teased and they agreed on a wicked plan.

That night when they got back to the apartment, they all showered up and met in Chloe's bedroom again. She had the black box on the bed. Jacob gave them a look of eager anticipation. Chloe started with the cock ring, securing his large balls and average cock. Then both futas came to his side and began to suck on his nipples. Jacob was mewling with pleasure as their mouths and fingers played with his sensitive nipples. After a few minutes, the girls clamped his nipples firmly. Astrid and Chloe took turns using the buttplug to play with his ass, marveling at how he could take the thick toy.

Jacob's cheeks were flushed with pleasure and he couldn't wait to start pleasing them. They both sat on the edge of the bed with their cocks pointed up. Jacob started with Chloe, swallowing her whole cock in one motion. Then he switched over the Astrid. He bobbed his head up and down on each of their fat cocks until they were both close. To their great surprise, he then pushed them closer together so that he could try to work both tips into his mouth. The resulting pleasure of having their cockheads rubbing into his hot wet mouth was more than they could take and soon both of them were spraying his face and chest with a fountain of cum.

It took a few minutes to clean up but both futas were hard again and ready for round two. They carefully removed his butt plug. Chloe said, "Astrid, you are our guest, you go first." Jacob gave her a smile and said, "And how can I service you, bent over, on my back, riding you?"

"Oh shit," Astrid said with a huge smile. "Lay on your back."

Jacob gladly laid on the bed and grabbed his ankles, exposing his recently stretched asshole for her. She couldn't resist his winking pink hole and she aimed her fat cock and pushed. He held his feet up so that she could fuck him deeply. The sight of his swollen purple balls and cock and his exposed, hard nipples sent her into an erotic frenzy. She fucked him like she'd never fucked before, slamming her hips into his butt and ramming her dick into him with abandon.

Having cum recently, she had the stamina to really pound his ass. Her cock rubbed his prostate and began to build intense pressure in his entire pelvic region. When she finally came, he couldn't tell up from down, but only the feeling of her cock pumping thick strands of cum into his belly. She withdrew only when he dick was half-soft. Chloe gave a little clap and said, "Yay! My turn."

She turned him over so that he was on his stomach. She knew that it further stimulated his exposed dick and nipples. She eased into his ass, extra wet and lose from her friend's vigorous fucking. She took her time, enjoying the feeling of his hot ass. She fucked him leisurely with long hard strokes, enjoying the sight of his ass squirming beneath her attention. After many minutes she slowed down even more to enjoy the feeling of her orgasm building gradually and gradually until just the head of his dick was at his entrance, throbbing with blast after blast of cum.

While Astrid took another shower, Chloe removed his cock ring and nipple clamps. "You were a good boy, Jacob," she complimented him. "Now if you are really good tomorrow, you'll get a special surprise from us. But until then, no cumming. Okay?"

Jacob's faced was flushed and his dick was still bright red, but he gave her a happy smile, "Okay!"

The next morning, Jacob was surprised to feel the cock ring being put on his dick before he had even woken up. Usually he was the first to start the morning, but Chloe had woken up first. His dick immediately got hard and he could feel the pressure from his already over-stimulated prostate. He was rolled over and Chloe wiggled the buttplug into place. He couldn't help the waves of groaning and moaning that resulted.

The two turned on futas immediately attacked him. Astrid fed him her dick, as he turned his head to take as much of her fat cock as he could. Chloe sat on his average dick and began to ride her wet pussy on his constrained dick. As much as she liked fucking his ass, she occasionally loved the feeling of being fucked herself. With one of her free hands, she pinched his left nipple. Astrid did the same with his right nipple. Both futas always woke up incredibly horny, so it wasn't a huge surprise with Astrid began draining her cum down Jacob's throat. He swallowed greedily as her fat cock fucked his mouth. Chloe stroked her dick as she fucked herself on him. She pointed her dick at his face and began shooting streams of thick white goo all over his stomach, chest and mouth.

They took showers and got cleaned up for the day. They made Jacob wear the cock ring while they got lunch. Astrid was leaving in a few hours, so they went back to the apartment to pack her bags. Once she was packed up, Astrid said to Jacob, "Well, I don't suppose you'd let me have one last fuck before I go?"

Jacob had his pants around his ankles and was bent over the couch before she could blink. She pushed down her own pants and pushed in his ass with one stroke. His cock was hard again in the constraints as she pushed her dick deep into his butt. Her thick shaft rubbed every inch of his asshole and massaged his bloated prostate. Having cum already today, she took her time, enjoying his tight hot ass. It didn't take too long before she felt her own orgasm building. With one hard thrust, she bottomed out in his ass and let her girthy cock pump him full of cum.

She gave him a slap on the butt and said, "Chloe, you are one lucky gal. And thanks, Jacob, for a great time. I won't soon forget it."

She grabbed her bags and left Jacob leaned over the couch. Chloe nodded towards the bedroom. Her dick was now rock hard and she needed her own release. She had Jacob lay on his back and he obediently grabbed his ankles to give her easy access to his well-used ass. First Chloe removed the cock rings, letting his giant balls and raging hard on breath for a moment. "I don't want you to cum until I tell you, okay?" She said. Jacob gave her a nod and grabbed his ankles a little tighter.

She easily slid into his ass, letting each inch of her thick cock rub the walls of his asshole. It took all of Jacob's self-control to not cum that instant. His prostate was bulging to the point of bursting but he held it in as best he could. Chloe began to fuck him in earnest, letting her fat cock enjoy every inch of his ass. He tightened down to stop from cumming and it just increased both of their pleasure. Chloe luxuriated in the sensation of his quivering asshole and let her own orgasm build gradually. As she got close, she leaned in and grabbed both of his hard nipples with her fingertips.

"Okay, baby, you can cum now."

Within seconds a flood of cum erupted from his straining dick, her fat cock coaxing the cum from his dick and milking his prostate. His clenching ass sent her over the edge and she began to cum thick white shots for minutes.

Jacob laid there, multiple cum shots leaking from his ass, his own stomach and chest covered in cum. He had an angelic smile on his face. Chloe just looked down with admiration. "Astrid is right, I'm a very lucky gal."

Barely able to move, Jacob did respond, "And I'm the luckiest guy in the world."