Jacob and Chloe Pt. 03

Story Info
Jacob and Chloe go camping.
2.2k words
4.33
6.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob and Chloe Pt 3.

As the ski season wound down, Jacob and Chloe made plans for the summer. They were having so much fun (and sex) that they wanted to spend as much time together as possible. They decided to rent an RV and drive around the country.

The rented RV was a nice unit with a queen sized bed, small shower and toilet, kitchenette and a small dining room. They took turns driving from Colorado to Arizona where they were planning on spending a few days at the Grand Canyon.

They stayed at an RV park so that they would have clean water, electricity and WIFI. It had taken them a few hours longer than expected to arrive, since the extra bouncy ride apparently made Chloe hornier than usual.

They had slept nude that night because it was already warm. Chloe felt Jacob's warm, lubed butt press against her morning hard-on. She slid easily into his ass and fucked him with long, slow strokes with her large, thick cock. She leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Are you wanting to be teased today or cum right now?"

Jacob meekly responded, "Teased..." He almost always chose teased but she still liked to ask, if only to make him blush.

Chloe pulled out until she was just fucking him with her cockhead. Jacob moaned into his pillow as she used his sphincter as a fuck hole. It didn't take a long time before she was blasting his insides with warm cum.

They got cleaned up and decided to go to the visitor center and get some maps. They spent most of the morning running errands, getting groceries and planning a longer hike the next day. They made a light dinner in the RV and then drank a few beers. Once they were a little tipsy, they closed the curtains and lit a few candles. Chloe told Jacob to get naked and he immediately started stripping his clothes off until his lean, shaved body was exposed to her.

Chloe went to her suitcase and got out a small blue box. She handed it to Jacob and said, "A little treat for a road trip."

Jacob opened the box like it was a Christmas present. First, he pulled out a pair of nipple clamps. They were similar to the pair he had but these had small weights hanging off the ends. Then he pulled out a large vibrating butt plug. Finally, he pulled out a cock ring with a ball extender. He was blushing furiously but also had a big smile on his face.

As per usual, Chloe started with his puffy, sensitive nipples. In the time that they had been playing together, his nipples had gotten larger and more sensitive. Chloe licked his nipples until they formed hard nubs and then applied the weighted clamps. They pulled down on his nipples and further stimulated him every time he moved. "Hmm, thank you," he purred in her ear.

She placed his dick in the cock ring. It held his average dick in place but stretched his large hairless balls almost three inches. She then turned him around and placed the butt plug into his ass. He moaned greedily as she felt it stretch his butt and then sink into place. Once she was done, she picked up her cell phone and opened an app. A few moments later he felt a light vibration coming from the butt plug. "Oh, oh, oh," was all he could muster.

Now Chloe pulled down her pants and shoved her fat dick in his face. Over eight inches long and as thick as wrist, she as ready to use his mouth like a pussy. He started by licking up and down the shaft, spending extra time to get her head and foreskin wet with saliva. Then as he began to work her cock into his mouth, he felt the vibrating plug speed up, sending waves of pleasure through is body. Then the vibrations suddenly slowed down again and he groaned in frustration.

Jacob went back to work, fucking his face on her massive dong. Spit was running down his chin and his nipples clamps swung back and forth. Every few seconds, the vibrations in his ass would speed up and slow down, keeping him on the edge of a huge orgasm.

Once Chloe was getting close to cumming, the vibrator went on full speed and Jacob felt his balls churning. He deepthroated her dick all the way until his nose was pressed against her stomach. The tight wet walls of his throat sent her over the edge and she started pumping cum straight into his stomach. About that moment, the vibrator had done its job too and his dick was spurting ropes of cum out of his constricted cock and balls.

As they cuddled in bed, Jacob said, "Thanks for the nice gifts. I loved them."

She gave him a kiss on the head, "Just spoiling my futa boi."

---

The next day they planned to take a 6 hour hike from the top to a mid-point and then back up the canyon. It wasn't unbearably hot yet but they packed plenty of water and some lunch. They were both in peak physical condition so it wasn't a particularly hard hike. They enjoyed the vistas and conversations. They got to picnic area and ate their sandwiches.

There was hardly anyone else around, so Chloe told Jacob to follow her to the bathroom. It was a little cramped but clean and she pulled down his shorts around his ankles. He heard a bottle of lube and then the large plug squeeze into his tight ass. It took all his self-control not to cum right there and then. He pulled up his shorts as he heard her unzip. Her fat, hard cock shot out of her pants and he immediately sucked as much of her sweaty dick as he could. He grabbed her hips and pistoned his mouth and throat on her girthy pole. She gripped the walls of the toilet as she began to cum a river down his throat.

They started the hike back up, Jacob walking a little differently than before. After a few minutes, he felt vibrations rocking his prostate, and his knees went weak for a moment. Then they suddenly stopped. For the next two hours, the vibrator went on and off randomly, sometimes full power, sometimes gently. His underwear was damp where his dick was leaking profusely.

At the top, Chloe set it on a very gentle but persistent hum as they headed back to the RV for dinner. Once inside, she told him to strip. She clamped his nipples with the weights and then swung them gently around while he moaned in pleasure. They made dinner in the privacy of the RV, Jacob nearly in a frenzy from the hours of teasing.

FInally after they had eaten and Chloe had her fill of playing with his sensitive nipples, she had him lean over the dining table. His exposed, shaved asshole was shaking with hours of near orgasm. She pulled the plug out, eliciting groans of both disappointment and anticipation. She didn't waste any time replacing the gape with her own dick. The hours of teasing Jacob had made her equally horny. She had already cum twice that day so she took her time, slamming her full length into his ready ass.

He braced his legs so that she could really pound his ass. Her cock stretched and filled his butt, wringing his prostate with pleasure. Her hard strokes sent his weighted nipple clamps swinging back and forth just increasing the pressure in his full balls. Multiple times thick spurts of white cum drained from his cock as she fucked him.

Eventually her own orgasm built until she couldn't hold it anymore, she thrust all the way, sending shots of cum deep in his colon. They ended the evening around a fire pit and drinking some cold beers.

---

The next morning, Chloe woke to an eager mouth sucking her cockhead gently. Jacob's agile tongue worked up and down her shaft until it was gleaming with saliva. Then he began to swallow all eight inches down his throat until his cheeks were bulging. He let her fuck her swollen dick up and down his throat while his warm spit ran down her leg. Within minutes, her thick cock was pulsing cum straight down to his stomach.

They were tired from the long hike the day before, so they decided to have a stay at home day. They ran some errands, got treats for movies and cleaned up the RV. They closed all of the curtains and stripped down to avoid some of the heat. Chloe motioned for Jacob to come over and she fitted the cock ring around his dick. She then placed the weights around his swollen balls so that they were pulled down almost three inches.

She turned him around and placed the vibrating butt plug in his ass. His asshole greedily swallowed the large plug and Jacob let out an involuntary moan. Chloe played with the vibrations, sending just enough to tease, but not enough to cum. With the cock and ball constraints it would take a lot to make him cum.

After she was pleased with her work, she turned him back around to face her. Finally, the weighted nipple clamps went on, pulling on his puffy nipples and sending waves of pain and pleasure through his body. Now that she had him where she wanted him, she crawled on top of him and pointed his hard dick to her pussy.

She rode his dick hard stimulating her inner pleasure zones and making her own dick leak profusely. Even though his dick wasn't big, it stretched her out and rubbed all the right places. She climbed off and laid on her back, giving him the sign to fuck her back. He quickly got into place and slid his dick back into her tight, wet pussy. She moaned, "Faster, harder. Fuck me..."

Jacob did his best, though he was a bit out of practice. His heavy, tormented balls slapped against her butt and the weights on his nipples were flung around, sending shivers down his spine. His hard fucking sent Chloe into bliss and her pussy and dick both came. Her pussy was shaking with pleasure and her dick was spurting long ropes of cum all over her ample tits.

When Jacob pulled his dick out, it was nearly purple from the cock ring and holding his own orgasm. The constant vibration in his ass had only made his bulging balls more full with unreleased cum. "Hmm, that was so nice," Chloe said, "sometimes it's nice to change things up."

After they got cleaned up, they watched a movie on Jacob's laptop. Though she had taken off the nipple clamps, she still played absent-mindedly with his engorged balls and different vibrations in his ass. After two hours, his cock was slick was pre-cum and he could barely concentrate on the movie.

Chloe got up from the bed with her beautiful athletic body on full display. She had a semi-hard cock but she said, "I feel like going out for dinner tonight. Maybe some ice cream for dessert. Sound good."

"Yes!" Jacob responded happily. Even though he was teased to the point of oblivion, he never wanted it to end.

They got dressed, carefully hiding his compressed balls and cock. She left the vibrator running lightly as they got in the car and headed to town. They found a decent steakhouse. They had a meal of steaks, potatoes and few glasses of wine. Throughout the meal, Chloe turned the vibrator on and off depending on who was around. She liked nothing better than to tease him with extra strong vibrations while the waiter was explaining the menu.

After a couple of hot fudge sundaes, they were both ready to get back to the RV. Chloe was now ready and she didn't even let him completely undress, just pulling down his pants and pushing him onto the bed. He gladly lifted his hips and exposed his shaved ass and balls. She pulled the butt plug out and quickly replaced it with her own rock-hard dick.

Jacob let out a thankful moan as she filled him up. In spite of all of the teasing, his ass still gripped her girthy cock. She fucked him forcefully, driving her massive dick as far into his butt as she could. Since she had already cum twice, she had a lot of stamina and used it to massage her dick against his bloated prostate.

As she was getting close, she reached under and released the weight on his balls. As soon as the constriction was removed, his dick started shooting wads of thick white cum all over the bed. Each thrust of her fat dick sent more cum spilling out of his cock.

Her own orgasm built quickly and she used his asshole to milk every drop of cum from her cock. Wave after wave of pulsing orgasms shot through her dick and filled his ass. The fell onto the bed in a pile, completely spent and happy.

She gave him a kiss on the forehead and said, "We may have to buy an RV and just live in it permanently."

"I'll follow you anywhere you want to go!" Jacob replied.