Jacob and MJ's Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob then went over to Grigori and Puppy Nicki and joined them on the blanket. He lifted Nicki's head up and gave her a kiss on the forehead then told her to sit up like a big dog. Once Puppy Nicki was in the sitting position, Jacob started to pet her head and Sir Grigori started to pet her back. Puppy Nicki started having trouble sitting still because of her tail so Grigori told her to stand up on all fours and to move her legs as far apart as she could get them. When she was in this position, Grigori started to play with her butt plug tail. Since it was once of the largest ones that she had ever taken, he started moving it in and out while playing with her pussy. It didn't take long for Nicki to start rocking with the butt plug. Jacob knelt in front of her and told her to lick him. Nicki started to lick his balls and inner thighs and then slowly started to lick his cock. When she finally got Jacob's cock in her mouth, Sir Grigori positioned himself in back of her and started to enter her anal canal. Nicki started moaning almost constantly and it wasn't long before all three of them came together with such a force that all they could do was lay down and try to get their strength back.

When everyone was calmed down, Jacob stood up and said, "I am going to go inside now. Grigori why don't you play with the puppy inside, just make sure she doesn't have any accidents. I might check back with you all later but either way the rest of the day is for fun so I hope you all enjoy yourselves."

Jacob then went to his office and decided to catch up on the journals and to revise the work schedules for his slaves and the doms. While doing these chores, his thoughts kept going back to the fact that he was actually going to take Mary Jane out to dinner. He took some time and made some reservations at a nice Italian restaurant that served family style. He checked the security cameras off and on and noticed that the others were continuing their play. He was pleased with the way things had been going in that area and hoped that it would continue to be so easy. Being a realist though, Jacob knew that he would soon need to train Franz and Grigori in how to use some of the floggers, paddles and whips that were in the dungeon as he remembered that both girls stated on their forms that they liked punishment if it was done right. He wanted Grigori to learn the differences in the different ways to use each instrument so that even if he had to punish Nicole that she could still get some enjoyment out of it and he realized that Franz could probably use a refresher course too. Looking over his calendar he decided that he would start penciling in time to teach them both soon.

Since it was getting late, Jacob checked the security cameras one more time and noticed that his servants were down in their quarters. Haze now had on a flannel nightgown and Papa was lying on the bed next to her reading her a story. Grigori was lying down on his bed and Nicole was lying on a blanket on the floor next to him. Since everything was under control and winding down, he decided to send their assignments for the next day and to get ready for bed.

Jacob turned the cameras so that they would record but not be visible on screen and then went off to take a shower. He ran the water in the shower so that it was steamy and then got in thinking about the many showers that Dora had given to him and the usual way that they ended. It wasn't long before he went to bed and hoped that he had a long night of sleep.

Chapter 4

Jacob watched Dora walk into the bedroom filled with candles which he had lit while she had been taking a bath. He loved it when her eyes filled with wonder and then curiosity.

"Dorable, tonight is our wedding anniversary and it is my wish to fulfill your desires tonight. Tell me what you want and I will do the best that I can to achieve it for you."

"Master, you are all I have ever wanted. You please me in every way."

"That is a nice compliment but unless you tell me what you want then we will be standing here for a long time. Tonight I am just Jacob, Dorable, not master or sir. So what is your desire?"

"Well I love it when you tie my hands. It makes me fee so safe and so loved. I want tonight to be fun, easy and slow. Does that help Jacob? Mainly what I want is you."

"Okay, lie down on the bed and we will get your wrists restrained. If it is alright with my little lady, I will add a blindfold to your request to add to the fun."

"Perfect. Thank you for reminding me how much fun I have when I am blindfolded."

After Jacob restrained Dorable's wrists and put the blindfold on her, he went and turned on some of Dora's favorite music. He watched her settle in and try to anticipate what he would do next. Having the blindfold made it so much easier for him to add to her surprise and fun. He then went throughout the room and got a peacock feather that had been on the dresser, a feather boa, his fukuoku gloves and several different dildos and vibrators.

He put on his fukuoku gloves and turned them on. He started to massage her starting at her feet working his way up her legs to her torso. He took his time on each area until he heard her sigh and then moan. He spent twice the amount of time that it took him to come up her body on the massage on her breasts and then stomach. When he got to her pubic area and inner thighs he stayed long enough to hear her moaning and groaning. He was very pleased with the way the massage had been going but he remembered her request for fun so he stopped the massage and went to get the peacock feather. He started at her forehead and lightly brushed the feather over her face and neck. It wasn't long before she was giggling and trying to move away from the feather. Since she couldn't see where he was holding the feather she would at times move right into it causing even more laughing. He moved randomly with the feather so that she would be surprised whenever it would touch her. Jacob really loved to hear Dorable laughing so he was having as much fun as she was.

When Jacob thought that she had about as much tickling as she could take he went and got one of the rabbit vibrators and placed it in her pussy, turning it on high. As she was getting used to that attention, he picked up the feather boa and started to pull it up along her body. Her body was very sensitive at this point and he knew that this would calm her down a little bit while still giving her a new sensation to feel.

"Jacob, please lie down with me. I want to make love with you, please."

"Soon, Dorable, soon."

Jacob then took some strawberries and whip cream from a nearby refrigerator. Dipping the strawberry in the cream, he held it to her lips telling her to open up.

"Mmmm. So good. So tasty."

Jacob continued to feed Dorable the strawberries and cream until the strawberries were gone. He then took some of the whip cream and put a dollop on each of her breasts. He slowly and very softly started to lick the cream off of her tits adding to the erotic feelings that she was experiencing.

"Jacob, now please. I want you so bad, please make love to me now."

Without replying, Jacob took some ice from a nearby glass and started running it over Dora's lips. He loved it when she would stick out her tongue and lick up the water from the melting ice. He then took another piece of ice and ran it over her nipples, licking the water away as the ice melted. Jacob then removed the rabbit dildo from her pussy and took an ice cube and inserted it into her. He kept adding ice until he had her as full as he could get her then moved down between her legs and started to eat her pussy and to catch the water from the ice as it melted. When the ice was gone, he continued his slow assault on her pussy and thighs, taking his time to enjoy her scent and her taste. When he could hold off no longer he slid himself up to a kneeling position and lifted her ass so that her pussy was in the perfect position to enter her. He just put the head of his cock in her and then leaned forward to slowly eat her tits.

"More Jacob, please I want more of you."

At her request, he slid another inch into her and continued his assault on her tits and nipples. Dora seeing that Jacob was going to only enter her when she made a request started pleading with him to enter her more. Each time she asked Jacob would slide another inch into her until he was completely imbedded in her cunt. Jacob stayed in her and started to devour her tits until her heard Dora say, "Jacob some movement would be helpful. You know in and out, please."

Being the obliging husband that he was Jacob then slowly slid his cock out of her until only the head of his cock was still in her. Because she added both in and out, he slowly started to move into her pussy again. He continued this slow rhythm until he heard Dora plead with him to speed it up a little bit. Again he became the agreeable husband and started to move a little faster.

Dora soon started chanting, "Faster, faster, faster. Forget slow and easy. Fast and hard. Fast and hard, please."

Not being able to hold back anymore, Jacob took up the rhythm that Dora had set. Within a few minutes they were both coming so hard that Dora passed out for a few moments and Jacob just collapsed upon Dora and was unable to move. It took several minutes before Jacob had enough strength to move and release Dora from her restraints. He then lay back down only to find Dora had gone to sleep. He quickly got up and extinguished all of the candles and spooned his Dorable Dora and slept.

**********

Jacob woke up with a smile on his face as he remembered the dream that he had had about his anniversary. Then he remembered that he no longer had Dora that she was dead. He was trying to put his life back together again because that is what she had wanted but he didn't have the energy to think about it right now.

Jacob decided that instead of thinking about everything he would go to the exercise room and get a good workout. Since the rules for exercising here were that you had to do your workouts in the nude, he just put on a robe until he got to the room. Jacob stopped by his office to pick up some more time cards to replace the time cards that have already been used in the gym and then went down to workout.

The first thing he did was to collect the time cards and put the new cards in their place. Since the rules for the exercise room were right by the time clock, he dusted it off and read them while he was at it. He had decided when he put the rules up the same night that the gym was installed that he would only have a few rules. They were as follows: 1. Exercise must be done in the nude. 2. You must clock in before starting your exercise and clock out after you are done. 3. You must work out at least five times a week. Yep, they were simple rules. He made a mental note to check that everyone was following them and then clocked in and started doing his exercises.

After doing his time in the exercise room he went and had a quick breakfast. He asked Hilda to bring his lunch up to his office when it was lunchtime and then he told her that he wouldn't be there for dinner. He then went to his office to check the time cards and the tapes for the exercise room to make sure that everyone was following the rules so far. Because five days hadn't passed, he wasn't worried about the five-day rule but he wanted to make sure that they were at least exercising for an hour a day and that they were doing it in the nude. He double-checked the time cards against the security films for the gym area and noticed that everyone was doing their exercising but that Grigori and only Grigori was not doing them nude. He had originally thought to have training time on Monday for the Doms but after finding out this information he decided to move up his plans and include a lesson on following rules for Grigori and Franz. He then copied the exercise portions of the film to another cartridge and wrote some notes on things he wanted to go over with Franz and Grigori. He decided that he would include punishment for Grigori in with the lessons that he originally thought to give them.

After changing his clothes to a nice suit, he decided to head into town and go to the park until it was time to go get Mary Jane for their dinner date.

**********

Ding, ding, ding, dong. Ding, ding, ding, dong.

Mary Jane looks at the clock and notices that it is exactly 6:29. She is very happy that he is on time since to her that means that he really wants to spend some time with her. Straightening the imaginary wrinkles in her dress, she goes and opens the door. Jacob is standing there with a smile on his face and taking in the vision of beauty that is Mary Jane.

"Please come in for a few seconds. I just need to get my wrap and then I will be ready to go."

Jacob took Mary Jane's keys when she got back with her wrap and helped Mary Jane into her wrap. He then escorted her onto the porch and locked the front door. He held her around her waist and led her to his Lexus, opened the door for her and couldn't resist taking a peek at the inviting view her wraparound dress gave when she slid into her seat. It was about a 20-minute ride to Maria's Ristorante so while they listened to soft jazz music Jacob told the history to Mary Jane of some of the buildings and views they saw. Jacob could see Mary Jane's interest and hoped that it wasn't just for the view.

Helping Mary Jane from his car, Jacob told her, "One of the reasons I love to eat hear is that they have great authentic food. They serve all their food family style, which makes you feel like part of their family. "

Just as they entered they heard the dulcet voice of Maria, "Jacob, dear, it is so good to see you again. I haven't seen you since you were last here with your wife, Dora."

Jacob gave Maria a big hug and a couple of kisses on both of her cheeks and said, "Maria, so good to see you again. How's the family doing?"

"They are doing just fine. They are all working here except Joey who is at University. He has decided that he needs to go to school to learn how to cook like my teaching him cooking isn't good enough. Kids, such fun."

"Well they do tend to have their own opinions on things at his age. Maria, I want to introduce you to a friend of mine. Mary Jane, this is Maria. Maria, Mary Jane. Mary Jane just got a new job and I couldn't think of a better place to bring her to celebrate. Do you have my favorite spot free so we can eat there?"

"Oh, definitely. As soon as I saw your name on the reservation lists I made sure that I kept your spot free for you." Maria said as she directed them back to Jacob's table. "You enjoy your evening and let me know if you need anything."

Jacob put in an order of Champagne and then ordered Insalata Caprese, Ossobucco alla Milanese, risotto con il sugo, verdure grigliate e marinate for their dinner. While they were waiting on the champagne, Jacob looked at Mary Jane and said, "I want you to know that I am no longer married. My wife, Dora, is deceased. I don't want you to think that I would lead you on if I were a married man. In fact if she were still around, I would have made sure that I would have introduced you to her."

"I was not worried about you being married. You looked shocked when Maria mentioned your wife's name and I had the feeling that something sad had happened. We are friends and you didn't need to explain that to me but I do appreciate it that you took my feelings into account and did so anyway."

When the champagne arrived, Jacob made a toast to Mary Jane on her new job and then asked her if she knew what she was going to be doing.

"Oh, yes, I do. When I was talking to the lady in personnel, she sounded like she really liked my resume. She told me that they only have a few spots open in the typing and filing pools so I will start working there but that there was an excellent chance if I work out to move up in position. I have been offered two dollars an hour more than I thought I would be getting so I am very happy. Hopefully down the road I will be able to use my education to get into another department but I am not worried about it."

Mary Jane had been watching Jacob while she talked and noticed how his eyes showed what he was feeling or thinking. Without thinking she said, "You remind me so much of my father."

Jacob lifted his eyebrow in a questioning manner and then Mary Jane said, "I don't want you to think that I think of you as my father. It is just that your eyes remind me so much of his. Whatever he was thinking was expressed in his eyes and I noticed the same thing with you."

The food started to arrive and was put on a table by Jacob with the serving spoons and platters. As Jacob started to dish out the Insalata Caprese, Mary Jane continued, "You are so young next to my father. He was in his forties when I was born so when I look at people my own age they look like they are too young to even be interesting enough to date let alone anything else."

"Tell me about your family. I remember you said that you were raised on a farm right outside of a small town. How many brothers and sisters do you have? How did you feel about growing up on a farm?"

"I have four brothers and no sisters. There was my mom and dad, Patrick, Alistair, Robert, Steve and me. Alistair is two years younger than Patrick, Robert is three years younger than Alistair, and then there is four years between Robert and Steven and Steven and me. Mom was 15 and Dad was 25 when they were married. I loved watching them. Every time Dad went by Mom, he touched her or would give her a kiss. When I was given to my ex to be married my mom told me that the way to keep love in the family was to always respect your man and to dress for him and only him. Not to worry about what others thought about what you wore because you were there for your hubby and the others didn't matter. Mom always wore sundresses around the house. She told me that until Patrick went to school she always wore the dresses unbuttoned to under her breasts because she was always breastfeeding. I often wondered if there was another reason."

Jacob continued to serve Mary Jane and himself the food that was ordered. Since Mary Jane didn't seem to care about eating much Jacob gave her half as much food as he placed on his own plate. "It sounds like your mother and father had a special relationship. This sounds similar to the relationship that I had with my wife Dora. Can you tell me a little more about it?"

Mary Jane thought for a few minutes while slowly eating some of the delicious Ossobucco alla Milanese then she said, "There was one time when I was in sixth grade when the kids got out of school early because of some teachers in-school training thing. Anyhow, when I got home I took my school stuff inside and didn't see anyone around so I started to walk around the farm. I saw that the barn door was open a bit so I walked towards it. As I got closer, I heard the same noises that I usually hear from my parent's bedroom. I knew how my parents felt about respecting others so I didn't go inside but I did stay by the door and listened. Although I couldn't see anything that was going on, I could make a good guess. I was so interested in trying to figure out what was going on that I didn't really pay any attention to whether or not they could see me. Then I heard Dad say to my mom, 'Ellie, you need to teach Mary Jane, SLAP, another lesson in respect, SLAP, or the next time this happens, I will bring her out to the barn like I do the boys. SLAP. Do you understand, SLAP, me, Little Ellie? SLAP, do you understand? SLAP.' 'Yes, sir, by the end of the day she will know what respect means in this family.' I hightailed it away from the barn as fast as I could. As I was leaving I heard Dad give my mom another slap and mom said, 'Harder, please, harder. Oh please. I promise."