Jacob and Pierce

Story Info
Pierce and Jacob explore more than just an abandoned home.
2.5k words
4.54
13.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best friend Jacob had coaxed me into joining him on his exploration of an abandoned home on the edge of our small town. It was common practice in our town that nobody approached it, through fear of what they would find inside; but, that didn't stop Jacob. Instead, it encouraged him, and because I was his best friend he knew that I was the one that had to follow him. I knew that Jacob openly enjoyed exploiting my love for him in order to force me into doing things I wasn't terribly comfortable with.

Sitting in his small car, I tugged at my sleeves as he toyed with the mirror, before going into his backpack; I gazed at him from the side, admiring the eagerness that had saturated his face. My feelings for Jacob transcended friendship, and I often fulfilled my fantasies about him inside my head. Letting out a deep sigh, I zipped up my jacket, the pair of us leaving his car in unison. "Do you know where we're going?" I asked impatiently, rubbing my arms as the cold wind hit me from all sides.

"Of course I do." Jacob scoffed, rolling his eyes, gesturing for me to follow him as he switched on his flashlight. I trailed behind him in a sulk. I much preferred it when Jacob and I spent time together alone in his bedroom, where I could watch him and think about him in comfort. He was a typical adolescent man, full of arrogant pride; the ultimate stereotype of masculinity. He was a strong believer in only he was right, and gained great satisfaction from controlling every situation; he hated my extreme scepticism, so I had learnt to dull down my persona to something that was easier for him. He liked that

By the time I had roused myself from my own little world, we had long since left the safety of the parking lot, and were trudging along a muddy field. The blades of grass towered over me, tickling Jacob's chin. As night began to roll in, I became more and more engrossed in uneasiness. Jacob, on the other hand, had a grin plastered to his face as he followed his white beam of light. He walked ahead, the light from his torch illuminating his strong physique, forcing me to bite my bottom lip. Jacob knew exactly how handsome he was. He was a mass of muscle and chiseled abs; I would have given anything to be one of the lucky girls he had fucked, with the pleasure of lying underneath him. My cock twinged in my pants, desperately begging Jacob to pay it some attention.

"We must be close." Jacob said, brandishing his flashlight around like a madman, wearing a puzzled expression.

"Can we not just come back tomorrow, when it's light? What if there's a crackhead in there shooting up?" I whined, plunging my cold hands further into the depths of my pockets, mind racing to think of ways to coax him back to the car. He chuckled, shaking his head, instructing me lovingly to shut up. So I did as I was told, and we swiftly continued our journey through the field, with me close by his side.

We eventually found ourselves standing I front of a rusted, metal gate. The home was sitting comfortably just behind it, only protected from trespassers by the fragile gate. Jacob used his shoulder to force it open, smugly smiling t me in triumph; I courteously returned a reluctant smile. I remained closely by his side as we inched closer and closer. The windows had been smashed, leaving jagged shards of glass behind that disturbingly resembled teeth. Shuddering, I folded my arms across my torso whilst Jacob looked for a way inside. He paced back and forth, examining every window and door, before noticing a small opening in the bottom of the door. He stepped back to stand beside me, his fingers gripping my arm, dragging me over to the gap. We crouched together, him pushing the wooden panel with his muscled arm, the wood was quick to give in. Looking up at me, he shot me a look as if to say 'Go ahead'.

"Jacob, do I have to go first?" I asked, peering through the gap into a room that was dark, dust covering every surface.

"Pierce, stop being a pussy. Hurry up." He said through gritted teeth. Huffing, I cursed at myself for being the smaller boy, before army-crawling through the gap. Lumps of rotting wood scarped against my arms and legs, I grimaced in discomfort. Groaning, I stood up, coughing, brushing the dirt from my clothes. I span in a circle, trying to take the room in, but the darkness stopped me from seeing anything meaningful. Jacob, in his impatience, rapped on the door with a closed fist, encouraging me to hurry. Twisting the brass doorknob with difficulty, grunting in my struggle, he sniggered at my meager attempts to open the door, letting out an exasperated sigh as I managed to open it for him.

He rubbed his hands together, breathing warm air onto them, before closing the door behind him. His torch scanned the trinkets that had been left inside; it seemed the house had been abandoned in a hurry, it looked lived-in. An uncomfortable silence engulfed Jacob and I, the house creaking as the wind battering the wooden walls.

"Do you reckon it's haunted Pierce?" He teased, elbowing me. I scowled at the back of his head as he walked towards the stairs, I rubbed my arm, following after him as he began to satisfy his curiosity. He fondled every object in his sight, showing me everything he found like an excited child. He peeked behind every door, opened cupboard, everything covered in a thick layer of greasy grime. I raised my eyebrows, pretending to find interest in his finds, when my eyes were more interested in the bulge in the crotch of his tight blue jeans.

"Let's go upstairs." He said with a crooked smile.

Jacob climbed the stairs two steps at a time, whilst I treaded carefully, wincing with every creak, fearing that I would fall through the rotting staircase and fall to my death. He had disappeared into a room by the time I reached the top, muttering to himself with glee, touching other people's belongings. I followed his coos, ensuring to scan every dark corner to ensure that there were no doped-up homeless men hiding there, reading to plunge a dirty needle into my chest.

Standing in the doorway, I placed my hands on my hips, noticing a huge grin on his face. "Let's stay here tonight, this place is amazing." His eyes were wild, hoping that I would agree with him.

"Not happening." I said sternly, watching him pull a face to mock me. He began to walk towards me, preparing to use manipulation to force me to do as he said.

"Oh, come on. You're being ridiculous. This place has been locked up for years, there's nobody around but us." He said softly, standing inches from my face. "I know, and you know, that you love spending time with me." He said slyly, puffing out his chest, reaching out to cup my cheek. His other hand reached behind me, pulling me up against him; I could feel the hard bulge pushing against my thigh, brushing against my own. I was confused. I had no idea what he was doing. Jacob wasn't gay, and I was sure that he had no idea that I was into boys. He pressed his forehead against mine, staring into my eyes.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered, he smiled. "You - you aren't gay, what are you doing-" He placed a finger against my lip, shushing me. I obeyed.

"I know that you watch me, Pierce. I know that you fantasise about me." He whispered, his hand snaked down the back of my jeans, resting on my ass. "Do you think about me when you touch yourself?" He leaned in closer, sending shivers across my body, my cock getting harder. I was reluctant to answer him at first, but I nodded, his fingers squeezing my ass through my underwear. He nibbled on my earlobe, holding me tightly, a weak whimper escaping from my lips making him chuckle. "You dirty little bitch," He began softly, thrusting against me, "I've been thinking about fucking your little pussy for a while." He said, sucking on my bottom lip, before thrusting his tongue into my mouth. I smiled, wrapping my legs around his waist. He held me up against the wall, our lips locked, my hands squeezing his ass.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you Pierce?" He said softly, pulling his mouth away from mine, I nodded quickly.

"P-please fuck me." I whined, as he sucked on my neck, leaving a purple hickey there as evidence.

He span me around, his arm across my chest still holding me against me, the other hand unbuttoning my pants. He pulled them down, they hung around my ankles, as his hand cupped my cock. His fingers ran the length of it, jerking it through my pants, making it grow, before plunging into my pants. He grabbed my cock, finger tapping the head. He pulled his hand out, licking the sticky pre-cum from the tip of his finger, moaning with satisfaction. Then he let go of me, sank to his knees, and rolling my pants down, smiling at the sight of my cock; it was happy to see him, too.

"Excited, are we?" He sniggered, before taking me into his mouth, tongue circling the head. His hands held onto my hips, keeping me in place, as his mouth moved all the way to the base. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, hands hanging limply by my side, unsure of what to do with themselves.

He began to jerk me off with his hand, my stomach clenching as I was already so close to cumin. I could tell that he knew this, as he dropped my cock, smacking my ass. "How about you help me out." He said, standing up, undoing his belt. I rushed to help him take off his pants, kissing his cock through his pants. His fingers ran through my hair, holding a chunk of it as I gripped his cock. Looking up at him, his lip was underneath his teeth, inhaling deeply. I had been waiting so long to see his cock, having heard so many stories about it from the girls at school. It was bigger than any I had ever seen before, girthier too.

"Come on, you little slut, put it in your mouth." He said, I nodded, opening my mouth as wide as it could. He pushed my head onto it, his cock hitting the back of my throat. Another moan escaped his lips, my eyes screwing shut as he went faster, faster, before pulling out to allow me to breath. Gasping, I wiped my face, then licked the tip of his penis. He enjoyed that.

"Get up and bend over." He said, I obeyed, stepping out of my pants, leaning over the edge of the bed. He spread my legs apart, spat in his hand, rubbing his saliva into my hole. His tongue circled my hole, pushing inside me, making me moan. My cock was squished up against the bed frame, throbbing, begging him to fill my insides with his warm cum. He pushed his finger inside me, taking me by surprise, making me squirm. I knew that he was smiling; he was in control of me, the way that he controlled his ladies. He put another finger inside me, fucking me slowly, before standing up. I could feel him rubbing the head of his cock against my hole, his hand forcing me upright, head resting on my shoulder.

"Are you not going to wear a condom?" I asked, he laughed.

"You don't think that you're going to get pregnant, do you?" He whispered in my ear, rubbing his cock against me.

"No-" He caught me off-guard, sliding inside me, my fingers dug into his arm as I let out a loud moan. It echoed throughout the house - he held me in place, his cock delving deeper and deeper. He hips jerked forwards, making me moan again. He got faster, a river of expletives leaving my body, as he lifted my leg up, fucking me harder.

"Harder." I begged, closing my eyes, holding onto his arm for dear life.

"You're such a little slut," He said with a smile, pushing me to the ground. I turned on my back, opening my legs wide to allow him to slip inside me again. He leaned down, kissing me, pushing his cock inside me. I moaned into his mouth, he pushed my legs against my chest, fucking me hard again. My hands rested on his ass, keeping him inside me, my stomach getting tight again; he was hitting my prostate with every thrust, milking me slowly. I was close to cumming; my dick so close to spewing milky cum all over my stomach.

"I'm so close Pierce. I'm so fucking close." He said with a moan, kissing me again. "Do you want me to cum in your pussy?" He whispered.

"Please." I begged, biting my bottom lip, imploring him to fuck me harder, deeper.

His hand reached down, gripping my cock, jerking me off as he fucked me. His moans grew louder, louder, louder, before he filled my ass with his cum, his eyes screwed shut, mouth wide open. I came just after him, my pale stomach covered in sperm. He pulled out, leaning over me, tongue licking off every last speck of my load. I reached down to my ass, feeling his warm load as it began to leak out. He kissed me again, holding my chin up with his finger, sucking on my tongue.

"That was so hot." He said, a smile plastered across his face.

"I didn't know you liked boys." I teased, reaching up to brush stray strands of his hair from out of his face.

"I don't. Although, your little boy pussy is much tighter than any of the girls I've had before," he said squeezing my thigh, "Maybe I do like boys then." He said, kissing my cheek.

I had waited for so long to be fucked by Jacob, lying there with an ass full of his cum satisfied my deep desire for him. I hoped that he would agree to fuck me again; I was addicted to his cock.

"We can do this again, right?" I asked, eyes begging him to say yes.

"Of course."

He helped me up, cum dripping from my hole, tossing my clothes at me with a smile. I got ready hastily, following after him as we made our way out of the car and to his car. I had gotten what I had wanted, and admittedly, he too had gotten what he wanted; the satisfaction of controlling me, making me moan, making me whimper underneath him. Smiling, I held high hopes of us doing this all again.