Jacob Jones' Payback Forward Pt. 08

Story Info
The conclusion of the ongoing saga.
2.8k words
2.92
6.1k
6
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janine Jones savored the sensations as Jamal knelt behind her, gripping her wide hips, as he relentlessly thrust his big, black cock into her. She could feel her large, saggy breasts swinging pendulously in response to his rhythmic thrusting. She bent her elbows just enough to allow her sensitive, swollen nipples to rub forward and backwards on the bedsheets. Janine was usually to self conscious and embarrassed to really enjoy this position. It seemed so crude and primitive, even primal, to be on her hands and knees as her partner took her from behind. However; there was no need to concern herself with maintaining her façade as a respectable wife and mother. Jamal wasn't her husband. She could relax her inhibitions and release her inner slut when she was with Jamal.

Once upon a time, almost four months earlier, Janine might have conceded, only reluctantly and under duress of course, that she loved to be fucked by Jamal because he was blessed with an extraordinarily large, uncircumcised penis. However; she would have rationalized her now habitual adulteries with the honest excuse that she got lonely as well as sexually frustrated because her husband was always away on his incessant business trips. Her ongoing rationalizations of her affair were beginning to provoke fears of how she would cope when Jamal went away to attend university.

Only during the last several weeks had Janine reluctantly conceded, at least to herself, that she had fallen in love with Jamal. That wasn't to suggest that she no longer loved her husband. She was certain that she still did. However; her love for her husband was no longer exclusive.

Janine's introspection was interrupted by her impending orgasm. As Jamal continued thrusting into her, Janine conceded to herself that there was no denying the fact that the extra girth and length as well as Jamal's intact foreskin enhanced her pleasure. Jacob really didn't have a big enough penis to really pleasure either of them in this position. Janine was about to climax, again.

During recent months, Janine had done far more than divest the young man of his virginity. She had taught him to become a confident as well as competent lover, just as Misses Jones had once taught Jacob. This last thought provoked a pang of sadness. Jamal would be leaving in a few weeks to begin his studies at university.

Janine suffered from no delusions that Jamal would revert to his previous life of celibacy. In spite of the Asperger's syndrome as well as hearing impairment that contributed to his being so socially maladroit, Jamal would now have little difficulty finding female companionship at a school where almost two-thirds of the students were woman. She had given him the experience and confidence that would enable him to compensate for his deficiencies. The fact that his studies were being partially financed by a football scholarship that augmented his academic scholarships would ensure his popularity at the prestigious university.

Although she had left the bedroom windows open to welcome the nighttime breeze, Janine made no effort to silence her moaning and screaming as she began to orgasm again. She had attempted to be discreet during the early weeks of her affair. However; any neighbors that hadn't noticed the clues had heard the gossip. Even Jamal's mother knew that Janine was spreading her thighs for her teenaged son. Given his heroism during the bank robbery, everyone seemed to actually approve. One couple that lived across the street had commented that what her husband didn't know, wouldn't hurt him.

When her pleasure had subsided, Jamal raised his torso so that he could rotate Janine around his shaft until she was reclining on her marital bed. She glanced down at where his magnificent member penetrated her. As he resumed thrusting, she savored the sight of his ebony shaft plunging into her then withdrawing. Jamal's penis was copiously lubricated with more than just her own secretions. Janine's sparse growth of crimson pubic was saturated with dried and drying semen from their previous couplings last night and then earlier that morning. Her secretions had dissolved Jamal's disolved semen so that his penis was constantly being lubricated with a thick film of his own semen. Janine struggled to assuage her guilt and anxiety with the forlorn hope that most of the sperm in Jamal's semen had died during the night. However; her vague recollections of the languid, somnolent, instinctually unrestrained lovemaking that they had shared during the middle of the night suggested that her belated concern might be futile.

Setting aside her anxieties, Janine eagerly wrapped her thighs around Jamal's hips to hold him tight. After over three months of an increasingly torrid affair, Janine could recognize that Jamal's own climax was approaching. She instinctively glanced at her smartphone. The widget for her ovulation app admonished her to be careful. However; the display also assured her that she had entered the eighteenth day of her cycle. She was almost late enough in her cycle that she should be safe. She had also noticed the tell tale symptoms that usually hinted that she might have been ovulating yesterday. After the languid, somnolent, instinctually unrestrained lovemaking that she had shared with Jamal during the middle of the night, belated caution might be futile anyway.

Jamal's attention was drawn to Janine's phone by her glance. He obviously understood the implications. She had been compelled to explain her CycleBeads to him several days after their affair began. She had explained how her new app functioned when she first downloaded it weeks later. She felt Jamal dutifully raising his pelvis, attempting to withdraw. Janine was sorely tempted to respond by tightening her grip with her thighs so as to compel Jamal to inseminate her. She reluctantly relaxed her grip, but not completely. When she could feel the bulbous glans of Jamal's penis starting to emerge from her vagina, she tightened her grip with her thighs. The young man acceded to her demand by allowing the tip of his penis to remain nestled between her labia as he began to ejaculate. While some of his semen soaked her pubic hair, most was ejaculated into her vagina. Janine rationalized that Jamal wasn't ejaculating deep into her vagina. She also reminded herself that she was probably late enough in her cycle to be safe anyway.

Janine belatedly chastised herself for her recklessness as she savored the sensations of Jamal's penis throbbing inside her. The knowledge that his prostrate was still spasming to drain his testicles of the last vestiges of sperm only intensified her anxiety. She assuaged her guilt by reminding herself that she was probably late enough in her cycle to be safe.

Contemplating her recklessness inspired Janine to grab her smartphone and open the app. She dutifully entered data to record this mornings adulteries. A solid colored heart overlapping an outlined heart appeared. A second pair of an outlined heart overlapped by a solid heart appeared. She'd had unprotected sex with Jamal twice since awakening, but he had dutifully taken the precaution of withdrawing. Both icons were annotated by an icon for morning. She vacillated a moment, wrestling with her memory as well as her conscience. She entered another notation. A solid colored heart appeared with the annotation for nighttime. She checked her chart. The fact that all of the icons for yesterday morning, afternoon and evening were pairs of solid colored hearts overlapping outlined hearts assuaged her guilt. She hadn't been completely irresponsible.

Janine glanced at the time. It was afternoon already! She exclaimed, "I need to get to the airport!" Fortunately; Jamal didn't argue with her. He went downstairs to find his clothes and get dressed.

Showering to wash away the most obvious evidence of her adulteries didn't alleviate the vestiges of Janine's guilt. She reminded herself that Jamal would be leaving for university in a few weeks. She reached down to scrub her vulva, washing away the fresh semen from her pubic hair as well as dried semen from last night. She knew that she really should bath more thoroughly, but she didn't have time. Even worse; she couldn't wash away the incriminating bruises on her breasts. However; this was far from the first time that Janine had been unable to conceal the evidence of her adulteries. She consoled herself with the thought that she would soon have no choice but to revert to being a monogamous, faithful wife. Just a few more weeks of debauchery, then she would repent.

As Janine emerged from the bathroom, she contemplated what she should wear. Given the August weather, a sundress would not be inappropriate. Although she knew that Jacob would be pleased if she was braless when she greeted him at the airport, the bruises on her breasts dissuaded her. She deftly slipped on a bra that Jacob had given her, fastening the clasp between the cups.

Unfortunately; Janine couldn't find a pair of pantyhose in her lingerie drawer. The garments were fragile, seldom lasting more than a week. With school out, she hadn't felt compelled to purchase new. Janine briefly considered slipping on a pair of stockings, then decided that her well tanned legs no longer needed them. She'd feel cooler without anyway. She vacillated about panties. Going commando might seem to be more risqué than going braless, but for her it was far more discrete. Jacob would appreciate discovering that her sex was naked under her dress.

Fortunately; when they bought her minivan, Jacob had opted for the larger displacement engine. The compact Vee-six engine actually had more horsepower than many of the vintage muscle cars of her youth. She flirted with a ticket as she drove her mommobile down the freeway to the airport.

Janine was on Airport road when she received a text from Jacob. Her husband had landed. However; he would need time to retrieve his baggage then get to passenger pickup.

Jacob was just walking out of the terminal when Janine pulled up to the curb. She got out to help him load his luggage. He then got in the driver's seat.

Janine knew what Jacob wanted when he pulled into one of the waiting lots. She was apprehensive because it was mid-afternoon rather than evening. There would be no darkness to conceal their indiscretion. Fortunately; Jake found a parking spot between two big pickups.

Jacob's zipper balked but Janine persuaded it. She took out his eagerly erect penis. The pale, circumcised phallus was not as impressive as Jamal's, but few were. She eagerly took it in her mouth.

Janine knew that Jacob was on the verge of orgasm. In spite of the marginal privacy, she vacillated about pulling away to suggest that she could please him in other ways. She owed her husband that. However; the gentle pressure on her head was eloquent. Janine continued to fellate Jacob until he ejaculated. He was no longer surprised that rather than protest or struggle as he ejaculated in her mouth, she eagerly swallowed his sperm. She owed him that.

Janine was mildly disappointed when Jacob drove to a restaurant rather than home. However; it was one of their favorite restaurants. More importantly, Jacob wasn't a young man anymore much less an exceptionally virile stud such as Jamal. He needed time to recuperate.

A text from their eldest daughter arrived as they were eating. Janine was relieved that the teenaged girl had emerged from the wilderness unscathed. As she closed the messages app, her attention was drawn to the widget for her ovulation tracking app. The widget reminded her that she remained in the fertile phase of her cycle. Although she was convinced that she had ovulated yesterday, the possibility remained that the many millions of sperm that were now swimming around in her womb as a result of the reckless, nocturnal insemination might impregnate her if they hadn't already.

The widget for her ovulation tracking app was an omnipresent reminder of Janine's infidelities. The widget both assuaged as well as provoked her guilt. The widget was an unwelcome reminder of her infidelities. However; the widget was also a reminder that she had been honest enough to faithfully record every adulterous assignation with Jamal even though she had set it up to email her chart to Jacob each cycle. That was her gesture of tacit confession to appease her guilty conscience. Perhaps it was fortunate that her husband hadn't noticed the significance of the incriminating, heart shaped icons when he received the first email. He hadn't even bothered to open the last two emails from the app!

Their meal was slow to arrive. They had both ordered steak. As Jake was responding to a text from his boss, Janine checked her emails. She was about to close the app when she noticed an icon that revealed that certain emails had been opened. She quickly confirmed that all of the emails to her husband from her ovulation tracking app had finally been opened. That didn't prove that he knew the truth, but certainly suggested that he knew. She wondered why he hadn't confronted her. Perhaps it was his own guilt about his own affair with Misses Jones?

Janine was suddenly overwhelmed with trepidation as she was helping Jacob carry his luggage into the house. If her husband had noticed the telltale hearts, he might be waiting to confront her in the privacy their bedroom. She was only mildly relieved to discover that all of the dishes from breakfast and last night's dinner were cleaned up. The dishwasher was still running! Jamal had obviously tidied up for her, in a perhaps futile effort to conceal the incriminating evidence.

When they got up to their room, she was elated to see that the bed was made. Unfortunately; it was unlikely that Jamal had changed the sheets. The prospect that Jacob would notice the incriminating semen stains alarmed her. Perhaps the stains would be dry enough that she could convince her husband that the semen was his from last weekend.

Janine was relieved when Jacob suggested that they go swimming. She deftly retrieved her bikini top from under the bed, quickly stripped off her dress and bra then put the top on. Unfortunately; she couldn't find her bikini bottoms. She searched in vain until she remembered last night.

Fortunately; Jacob was bemused and obviously aroused when he realized that his respectable wife was going to go swimming commando. He joked, "the water will offer adequate protection for your modesty," as he led her downstairs. They actually did swim for a while before he ushered her to the chaise lounge on the patio. His head was soon between her thighs. She savored the sensations as his lips and tongue ministered to her. Although she assured him that she would be content with mere foreplay, he insisted on bringing her to orgasm as compensation for her generosity in the parking lot.

Janine welcomed Jacob between her eagerly opened thighs. She could always feel the difference when her husband penetrated her, especially if she had recently been with Jamal. However; his more modest member remained satisfying physically as well as emotionally. Their copulations had become gestures of her atonement and reconsecrations of their marriage. She climaxed eagerly.

Habit compelled Janine to glance at her smartphone. Jacob took notice of the widget for her ovulation tracking app. However; rather than heed the warning to restrain himself, his thrusting became even more vigorous, almost violent. He plunged his penis into her with a final, triumphant thrust then remained still. Although Janine couldn't actually feel his semen surging against her cervix as she often did with Jamal, she knew that her husband was ejaculating inside her. Rather than protest, she wrapped her thighs around his hips to hug him tight. She eagerly submitted to her insemination.

After resting for awhile, husband and wife arose. Janine belatedly noticed her bikini bottoms laying on the patio beside the chaise lounge. She struggled to present a casual demeanor as she put them on. Jacob's semen soon began to seep from her vagina to saturate the fabric. It seemed as if he was marking his territory. She blushed with shame as she went inside to fix them cocktails.

The sun was gradually approaching the horizon as they were halfway through their third cocktails. Janine noticed that Jacob was survey the Great Wall of Jones as he savored the sight of the setting sun. The monument was finished. In spite of the distractions of having sex repeatedly yesterday morning and afternoon, Jamal had completed the construction of the final pilaster and wall segment yesterday.

Jake arose to walk off, drink in hand, to inspect the wall. Janine docilely followed. It seemed that all that remained to be done was the installation of a wrought iron gate that led from their backyard to the public greenway. That would be Jacob's job to install the gate that he had not yet fabricated. However; Jake's attention was focused on the foundations. He announced, "the wall looks great. However; the footings need to be backfilled with drainage installed. Jamal will not be leaving for university for a few more weeks. He has that long to finish the foundations, including laying pipe."