Girls' Night Out

Story Info
Girls' Night out led to my first time cheating.
834 words
3.47
43.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been married to my husband Jeff for 12 years now. It has been a typical marriage, we have three kids, a house, two cars, blah, blah, blah.. Even our sex life is right there where it probably should be.

While I'm sure I make it all sound fairly boring, I really have been happy with how my life has turned out and happy with my marriage. I've never actually considered cheating on Jeff or doing anything that would even be considered close.

Two or three times a year, three of my best girlfriends and I go out for a girls' night out. We usually get a hotel room near our destination since we know we will be drinking and staying out late. These nights are always so much fun.. We drink, dance, gossip, and just basically act like 21 year old college girls again before going back to the hotel, sleeping til the last minute, checking out, and going home. I like to think of myself as still pretty sexy for a mid 30s mom, 5-05, 135lbs, brown hair and eyes, and 34D breasts. I hae added a couple curves, but still turn a few heads. These girls nights let me show it off a little as I usually wear my black dress that is probably a size too small and cut a little lower than it should be.

This last girls' night though got a little interesting. It started off like normal, getting to a club, taking a few 'build up some courage' shots of tequila, then hitting the dance floor.

A few drinks later, and the next thing I know, I'm slowly opening my eyes back in the hotel room. Things are a little foggy, memories are starting to come back and I definitely can tell that I'm not alone in bed.

When I looked at the clock, it was 4:30, I figured I'd gotten way too drunk and one of my friends and I crashed together, not the first time this has happened..... but some of the flashes from the club were getting me a little nervous... was I dancing with guys instead of my friends? I passed back out before I could answer my own question, I'm sure we would relive the night on the drive home anyway.

It couldnt have been more than a couple hours later, I was woken up to what felt like someone sucking on my left nipple.. now that would definitely be something that my friends hadn't done before. I opened my eyes and slowly looked down, and almost screamed..

The blankets were pulled down to around my thighs, I was not wearing any clothes, a strange man was sucking on my nipple and a second strange man was laying on my other side just starting to wake up as well!! why was I naked in bed with these two men?!?

At first I didn't know what to do, but then the guy on my right said, "wow, ready for round two, huh?" as he started working on my right breast.

I'm not going to lie, this felt amazing, and being pleasured by two men had always been a fantasy, but I had to stop them, right??? Ugh, it felt good though and I dont think there was anyway I would have been able to.

In the middle of trying to figure out how to stop this, I hadn't noticed guy #1 move down and in between my legs. I looked just in time to see, and feel, him slide his dick all the way in my pussy. I was either super turned on, or, as I found out later, still had their cum from the night before lubing me up.

Guy #1 (sorry, I never did get their names) started slow while #2 worked his way up so his dick was at my mouth. I figured I'm now a cheater, might as well go all in. For the next half hour they took turns cumming in my pussy and getting their dicks cleaned off by my mouth and tongue. When we were done I finally noticed that one of my friends had been laying in the other bed watching the whole time.

After the guys left, she finally spoke. Apparently these guys were all over me at the club, especially when I told them my MMF fantasy. I was so drunk that I couldn't say no and couldn't be talked out of it.

It was an unusually quiet ride home, with all of them knowing what I did and not sure how to approach it. I got home and haven't talked to them since. All of our husbands are friends, so if they told their husbands I'm sure Jeff will find out.

It's been made worse since apparently I gave the guys my number and they have been texting me to find out when we can do it again, with one sending some of the pictures he took of the three of us.