Jacob's 'Bring a Slut' Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears were starting in Lynda's eyes and one ran down her reddening cheek. Jacob wasn't sure whether they were from the pain or the humiliation, but he hoped it was both. What he didn't know, although he would have been pleased, was that his sudden display of dominance was strangely exciting her. Lynda was alarmingly conscious her panties were getting wet.

"I think I'll keep you as a spare-part for my first fuck. I've got that hot teen Anna. She's worth three of you, but you'll do to get me warmed up. On your knees bitch, and suck my cock." He pushed her down and Lynda didn't resist, feeling a strange compulsion to obey. On her knees, she began to fumble with his trouser belt and flies.

Jacob looked round the room. Everywhere the guys were moving in on the girls and the latter were finding they had no power to stop them. Justin and Rosie were locked in an embrace, making out passionately. That was actually kind of sweet. The rest of what was happening was much filthier. He had told Lauren that she was to fuck Dan and she was already kneeling before him while he face-fucked her. Jacob knew she could take a deep-throating; he had trained her himself.

Alex had ripped open Helen's blouse, scattering buttons everywhere, and dragged her bra down to reveal her huge breasts. He currently had his face buried in them; Jacob reckoned Alex's cock would soon follow. Leah was calling desperately for help as she entirely failed to fight off the attentions of Zach, who had his hand up her skirt feeling her pussy. Everyone ignored her. Tyler and Andy had made the most progress. They had Gemma and her friend Ashleigh bent over either end of the sofa, jeans and knickers down and were about to start fucking them from behind.

Anna was staring at the mayhem around her in disbelief, but she took no action nor tried to flee. It was as if she were awaiting orders. Her main glances were directed toward her brother. Dan was now sat on the sofa, where Lauren was lowering herself onto his lap, Dan's erect penis penetrating her ready and eager cunt. Jacob guessed Anna was wondering what her brother had got her into. It was time to show the teen the answer to that.

"You... yes you, bitch," Jacob called to Anna. "Your brother has given you to me as my whore, in exchange for fucking my little sex-slave Lauren. So get yourself over here."

Unwillingly, Anna came to him. She found she could not resist and wondered why. She also wondered why she was so turned on by what was happening. Her knickers were getting soaked with her arousal and she had a desperate need to be fucked. Despite this, she mustered what dignity she could and said, "I don't know how you're doing this, but it's wrong and you should stop."

Jacob laughed in her face. "Of course it's wrong you dumb bimbo, that's what makes it fun! Now stop rabbiting and put your mouth to better use. Get on your knees and see if you can do better with my cock than this useless slut."

Anna found herself kneeling. It looked to her like Lynda was doing ok; Jacob's cock was rock-hard under her sucking and licking. Anna had to admit Jacob was well-endowed. His dick was much bigger than her boyfriend's. The thought of that powerful organ soon ploughing her cunt made her shiver. She realised with alarm that it was not a shiver of horror, but one of excited anticipation. What the hell was happening to her?

"I'll show you what you need to do," Jacob said and suddenly put both hands on the back of Lynda's head and pushed her hard against him while at the same time he thrust forward with his cock. It slid into her throat. Lynda struggled with the urge to gag and then a bigger problem presented itself. She couldn't breath and Jacob was holding her face against his stomach, his great organ throbbing in her throat.

Lynda was uselessly pushing her hands against him, feebly trying to escape and starting to panic that she might pass out, when Jacob, who had been grinning as he watched her struggles, suddenly released her. Lynda, red in the face, gasped in fresh air. Jacob looked down at Anna and said to the teen, "That's what you need to do; blow-job, then deep throat. It's your turn, bitch."

There was nothing for it; Anna found she had no power to resist his commands. She took Jacob's erection from Lynda and ran her tongue over the glans. Lynda gave Anna a small shrug of shared disbelief at what they were doing and then began tonguing Jacob's balls.

While the two girls worked on his cock, Jacob once more scanned the room. Tyler and Andy were busy fucking Gemma and Ashleigh hard and fast from behind. The sofa was short enough that the two girls had reached their arms out and clasped hands for mutual support and reassurance. They were staring at each other in stunned disbelief as a hard cock vigorously slammed into each of their cunts from behind.

Justin hadn't wasted time stripping Rosie. He had simply hauled that pretty floral dress up around her waist, pulled her knickers down and climbed on top of her. Their bodies were in a tight embrace and Justin's naked buttocks were moving up and down fast as he fucked Rosie in a simple missionary position. If either or both of them really had been a virgin when they arrived tonight, that problem had been resolved.

Jacob's guess about Alex, Helen and her tits had proved correct. Alex's cock was currently buried in the older woman's generous cleavage. It occurred to Jacob that he had never had a tit-fuck -- Lauren didn't have the boobs for it -- and he made a mental note to make use of Helen tonight. In fact he would have wagered that the MILF would find her tits wrapped round every cock here at some point. They were too good to miss out on.

Lauren was still bouncing up and down on Dan's lap, his cock enjoying her tight cunt. Zach had also managed to get himself some pussy. He had dragged his girlfriend's teen sister into the adjacent dining room and bent her over the table and was fucking her from behind. Leah was making an odd mixture of protests and pleas for him to stop, mingled with groans and moans of pleasure.

"Time I got myself some cunt action," muttered Jacob. Then addressing Lynda he said, "I was going to fuck the delectable Miss Anna 'Slutty-Short-Skirt' first, but I think I'll save the best bitch until last and have you as a warm up. Let's all three of us go join Zach and his slut. They look like they're having fun."

When they arrived at the dining table Leah's cries had subsided to a repeated muttering of "I'm going to tell Hannah about this and then you'll pay you bastard." Zach was slamming his cock into her as hard as he could, his thighs giving a loud slap on her buttocks with each inward thrust. The squelching noise that accompanied this showed that she was dripping wet.

Jacob high-fived Zach and then turned his attention to Lynda. "Get your clothes off and then bend over the table, like that bitch there. I'm gonna fuck you from behind, but first I'll warm you up a little."

Lynda wanted to tell Jacob what a bastard he was and that he should fuck off and die. She wanted to say that there was no way she was going to have sex with him and she was leaving now. But what she did was strip naked and bend over the table. Her face blushed with shame. Perhaps she really was a slut? She was certainly aroused enough.

Then she discovered what Jacob meant by "warm you up". He spanked her bottom hard, whacking both her buttocks with his palm until they were a rosy red. It hurt, but somehow the pain seemed to transmit itself straight to her clitoris. She was writhing with need and her cunt was practically dripping. And to Lynda's embarrassment, Jacob knew it.

"Do you want me to fuck you, slut?" he asked. Lynda, not wanting to admit her need to her tormentor, muttered incoherently, so he remorselessly persisted. "I said: tell me that you want me to fuck you like the whore you are."

The need of her body was overwhelming the horror and shame of her mind, and finally she snapped. "Yes. Please."

"Please, what? Tell me what you want Lynda."

"Oh God... I want you to fuck me Jacob."

"Say 'I beg you to fuck me like the slutty whore I am'," said Jacob, delighting in her humiliation.

"Please no... don't make me beg. Just fuck me," she moaned.

"Do it, bitch," was his reply.

"I beg you to fuck me like the slutty whore I am, Master." Her need was so strong she practically shouted it; then she wondered where the "Master" had come from; he hadn't even asked for that. Still, it worked. Her cunt was suddenly filled with Jacob's powerful cock and he was fucking her hard and fast immediately. She climaxed almost at once.

*****

The first stage of the orgy was starting to reach its natural conclusion. Next to Jacob, Zach pulled out of Leah and told her to kneel at his feet. She scrambled off the table and assumed the submissive position he demanded just in time for him to cum all over her upturned face.

Jacob likewise pulled out of Lynda, leaving her slumped over the table in a post-orgasmic haze and dragged Anna into the living room. He ordered her down on all fours, flipped her short shirt up to her waist, pulled her panties to one side and thrust his hard cock into a very wet pussy. As he did so, he once more surveyed the room.

Justin was lying on top of Rosie; they were clasped in a sweaty and exhausted embrace. It was obvious he had cum insider her. Alex had finally abandoned Helen's tits and was fucking her cunt instead, slamming into her without much care for her welfare, although the older woman didn't look displeased by her hard fucking.

Tyler and Andy had swapped partners without the women changing position. As Jacob watched Tyler pulled out and sprayed his cum over the brown skin of Ashleigh's tight rounded buttocks, while Andy thrust hard and ejaculated his sperm into Gemma's vagina.

Dan had obviously had enough of fucking Lauren's cunt because she was now kneeling between his legs and sucking his dick again. Dan grabbed the back of her head and forced it down on his cock as he came down her throat. Jacob's well-trained sex-slave swallowed the lot without choking.

As Jacob pumped her cunt, Anna was saying, "Please don't cum in me, I'm not using contraception." But the sight and sound of all the sex around him was helping prompt Jacob's own climax.

"Tell someone who cares, cunt," he growled and thrust hard into Anna. His balls tightened and then with a groan he was pumping his load into the 18-year-old's womb. As he did so Anna, to her chagrin, came too. How, she wondered, could being fucked by this slime-ball be exciting her? It was beyond understanding. And she thanked god for the morning-after pill.

*****

As the guys lay around on chairs and sofas recovering, the women slowly grouped together in the centre of the room, as if for mutual comfort and protection. The exception was Lauren, who just stood placidly and patiently behind where her Master was sitting. Sex-slaves don't have opinions of their own. It was Gemma who voiced the thought that maybe now the boys had had their fun, perhaps the party was over and they could all go home.

"Don't be stupid, you dumb bitch," replied Jacob with a sneer. "We're just getting started. For one thing, any of you sluts still wearing clothes, get naked now; you too Lauren. None of you will need them for what happens next."

By now most of the girls had given up wondering why they didn't protest or get up and leave, so they hardly gave a thought to the fact they were all now shedding their remaining clothing, until all eight were naked. The guys spent their time passing degrading remarks amongst themselves comparing the women's bodies -- which had the best and worst tits, legs, bums and so on. The girls tried to ignore them, but couldn't hide their blushes of shame and embarrassment.

"Right sluts," said Jacob, leering at the assembled female flesh before him, "Who here has ever fucked a girl?" The woman glanced at each other. Everyone was shrugging and shaking their heads. "No one? You disappoint me," continued Jacob. "Anyway, it doesn't matter. Me and the guys want to see you girls getting it on. For tonight you are all bi-sexual, and you are hot to fuck with each other."

Jacob knew that the combination of the ultrasound and the drugs made his command irresistible. He addressed his friends, "So guys, there's eight sluts here, that's four pairs. Who do we want to see with whom?"

Gemma and Ashleigh were an easy pick since it was plain the two close friends hated the idea of having sex with each other. It turned out this made no difference, as on Jacob's command they were soon locked in a passionate sixty-nine, enthusiastically licking each other's clits and plunging fingers into their best friend's cunt.

There was a general desire to see the two teens together, so Anna and Leah formed another pair. Rosie didn't look entirely displeased with what was going to happen, so Jacob paired her off with Lauren, who would also not mind, albeit because as his slave she had no choice. This left Lynda and Helen as the final set of enforced lesbian lovers.

The men watched delightedly as eight naked women had sex in front of them. Since none of the girls had any experience of what they were doing, it was doubtless not the most skilful lesbian orgy ever staged, but it was still highly arousing for the watching guys and the girls, in their hyper-aroused state, were, whether they liked it or not, also found it increasing pleasurable.

Rosie came first and the huge grin of her face suggested that this was something she might well want to repeat. Much better fun for Jacob was Gemma and Ashleigh. Both had powerful orgasms triggered by the other and it was clear they had experienced a high degree of physical pleasure, and yet both directed thunderous looks of anger in his direction afterward. In his delight at this he couldn't help but laugh at the looks on their faces.

Meanwhile the erotic delights unfolding in front of them had worked wonders on the guys. With renewed vigour, the men dived in amongst the women and picked out who they wanted to fuck next in the free for all Jacob had promised. Most intended to try to fuck every girl there, if only briefly, although at least Dan was still inclined to leave his sister alone.

The women were passed around from cock to cock, like so much fuck-meat. And yet however degraded they might have felt, their bodies betrayed them. The girls were on heat too; wet and desperate to be fucked. Then someone, it may well have been Alex, said he wanted to see one of the sluts get gang-banged. A chorus of approval went up at this idea.

"Ok," said Jacob, "there are seven cocks here, so I guess that's two of the whores we could do. But which ones? Not Lauren, the disgrace of it would be wasted on her."

Helen looked around at the exhausted, sweaty and cum covered younger women scattered around the room. As a mature woman she thought she could take this better than them; hell, she had even had three men once before, when she was younger. It was the best she could do to help the others. "Me," she said. "Fuck me, I volunteer."

"Oh, I like that," said Jacob, "spoken like a true slut. Any more volunteers fancy taking it in every hole?"

He wasn't expecting a reply to that and was planning to pick on whoever he thought would be least happy about it, but to Jacob's surprise Rosie stuck her hand up, "I'd like to try that, provided that Justin agrees to be the one to do it... you know... in the rear..." she stuttered to a halt in embarrassment. Jacob might have refused her, but Justin immediately and enthusiastically agreed, so he was unable to deny her request.

The other girls were told to get out of the way and, understandably, lost no time in obeying, so Helen and Rosie took centre stage. Alex lay on his back on one of the sofas and Helen crouched reverse cow-girl over his erect cock, which was still lubricated from Leah's pussy which he had just been fucking, and carefully lowered herself. Alex positioned the head of his dick to her arsehole and inch by inch penetrated her anus.

Helen was still huffing from the feeling of Alex penetrating her tightest hole, when Andy, with much less ceremony, stepped up and slammed his cock into her wet pussy. The big-titted blonde groaned with the intense sensation of two cocks inside her front and rear. She could tell that as soon as they started to fuck her she was going to cum and she feared that she would lose control altogether. However, she got no chance to say anything, as Zach grabbed her by the hair, turned her head and thrust his cock in her mouth.

Meanwhile a similar story was unfolding on the other sofa. Tyler was on his back and had his cock in Rosie's recently virgin pussy. She was riding him face to face, her bottom raised and ready. Justin crouched behind, kind enough to have lubed up his cock. Carefully he penetrated her, taking her second virginity that evening. Dan ensured the 20-year-old was air-tight by pushing his erection into her willing mouth.

Jacob in contrast had no interest in fucking volunteers. He summoned the 18-year-old Anna to him once again. "Ever been fucked in the arse, bitch?" he asked, confident she wouldn't have been.

"No sir," she meekly replied.

"Well there's a first time for everything. Bend over."

At least Jacob borrowed the tube of lube. It had nothing to do with concern for Anna's welfare; he was just worried she would be so tight that he might struggle to get his cock in her without it. He also thought some additional stimulation might help her relax, so called over to Lauren.

"Slave, get over here, lie underneath this slut and lick her cunt, while I fuck her arse."

"Yes Master," Lauren replied her usual unflustered way. After all, she understood she lived only to serve Jacob's whims.

Soon Anna was on all fours with Lauren beneath her carrying out pussy-licking duties and Jacob's lubed-up cock slowly penetrating her tightest hole, while Anna muttered "Oh god, it's so big," to herself. Jacob was observing the two gangbangs with satisfaction. Hot MILF Helen and sweet little Rosie were being pushed to their limits by his friends. Each had a cock hammering in and out of their cunt and arse, while Zach and Dan had gripped their respective partners' heads and were now face fucking them, muffling any cries the women might have made in the process.

The four women who were currently escaping male attention were huddled in a corner. Their faces seemed to combine three emotions in roughly equal measure -- horrified fascination at what they were witnessing, confused resignation that they were consenting to all this, and lust as their bodies told their brains just how much they needed to be fucked.

Jacob laughed in sheer pleasure as he began to fuck Anna's arse properly. The moans she was making revealed that, between his fucking and what Lauren was doing to her pussy, the teen was about to cum. When that happened with the cock of a man she had only met for the first time that night buried in her rectum, Jacob would delight in reminding her of the only possible explanation; that she was a total slut and whore who craved cock.

Helen and Rosie were climaxing too, while being fucked in every hole. Jacob would ensure they too understood what cock-hungry cum-sluts that made them. Yes, his 'Bring-a-Slut' party was exceeding all his hopes.

*****

By the time the men had reached the point of exhaustion, Jacob's earlier prediction had come true. The eight women were indeed feeling and looking like so many cum-covered and degraded sluts. Most of them had been penetrated in every hole and, as Jacob had also predicted, Helen had tit fucked every guy as well.

The girls lay around the room in a state of near collapse covered in sweat, semen and their own cum juices, because they had also climaxed, over and over again. That fact made the whole thing the more bewildering for them. Aside from the impassively enslaved Lauren, only Rosie seemed anything other than confused and tired. She had the tiniest hint of a smile on her face.