Jacob's 'Bring a Slut' Party

Story Info
An orgy of mind-controlled mayhem.
7.5k words
4.42
34.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: There was been an interesting discussion in the comments sections on some of my stories, and also by those who have sent me private mail, about whether 'bad' mind controllers should be allowed their wicked way with their victims or whether kinder masters should come to the rescue. To test the waters, I have decided to write a separate single chapter story in each format. For what it's worth the stories are 'canon' within my universe.

Warning: This one is the bad guys having their fun, so give it a miss if that is not your thing. If you prefer a happier outcome, that story is called "The Good Master".

All characters in this story are 18 or over, as established within the story.

Jacob's 'Bring a Slut' Party

Jacob Garner looked at the six guys assembled in the living room of his flat. It was not a big place and they pretty much filled it, three sat on the sofa, two in armchairs and Tyler and he perched on stools from the kitchen. They were also filling it with noise, with each having a can of beer in hand helping to loosen their tongues. The chatter was largely about him and why he had invited them here in such a mysterious manner.

All six were friends of his. Andy and Justin he had known from school days onward. Dan and Alex he had met at university and Tyler and Zach were work colleagues of his. Some knew each other and some were meeting for the first time but, apart from being friendly with Jacob, they had a number of other things in common, which is why they were here.

The seven men in this room were all white, middle-class, more than averagely intelligent, academically inclined and in their mid-twenties. They held well-playing, technically skilled jobs. They were all interested in similar things, notably sci-fi and computer gaming. They would all have happily embraced the descriptions of "geek" or "nerd", regarding them as a badge of honour. But they all also knew what it was like to have another title bestowed on them, especially by the 'popular' girls at school and university, that of "loser".

This is not to say they were all 20-something virgins, although Jacob suspected that Justin was. Andy and Zach had current steady girlfriends and most dated reasonably regularly. But Jacob knew from conversation with them over the years that they shared a common view that women deserved to be taken down a peg or two and taught their proper place in the world. That was the reason why he had invited these six and no others. What he intended to show them and proposed to do, required like-minded individuals who could keep a secret. And it was time to begin the show.

"Gentlemen," Jacob began, immediately getting everyone's attention, "you are doubtless wondering why I have invited you here tonight. I have a proposal to make, which must be a secret between us. But before I make it, I wish to give a small demonstration." Jacob raised his voice, "Lauren, come here."

Through the door that led to the two bedrooms and the bathroom came a young woman, around 5'5"in height and aged perhaps 22 or 23. She was pretty in a cute, 'girl next door' kind of way, with light brown hair that fell to shoulder length, and dark blue eyes. The men were also able to assess that she had a hot body, slim but curved in all the right places, with shapely legs, rounded breasts and small but prominent nipples.

They could make such as assessment because the girl was almost naked. She wore a travesty of a maid's uniform, comprising a filly maid's hat in her hair, a tiny skirt with frilly apron, black hold up stockings and dark pumps. She was also wearing a leather collar with rings attached but seemed to have neglected to put on either bra or panties.

"Say hello to Lauren, guys. Lauren is my sex-slave," Jacob said smugly. At this announcement something like pandemonium broke out. The general consensus was that Jacob was full of crap and he needed to stop playing stupid jokes.

"I see. You don't believe me. Very well, let's ask Lauren. Lauren, what am I to you?" Jacob asked.

"You are my Master." She had a pleasant voice, and sounded content.

"And how would you describe yourself?"

"I am your slave, Master. Your slut, your whore, your bitch, your fuck-toy, your cum-dump, your sex-doll, your..."

"Ok stop, that's enough. Let's demonstrate your obedience. Lauren, get down on all fours and bark like a dog." The girl did just that, treating those lucky enough to be behind her to a magnificent view of her firm rounded buttocks and shaved pussy.

"Wait a minute," said Zach, who had finally managed to divert his eyes from Lauren's tits long enough to properly look at her face, "I recognise her. Doesn't she work in accounts?"

"Yep, that's where we met, at work," said Jacob. "We went on a couple of dates, I invited back here for a coffee and now she's my sex-slave. You know how it is."

"What the fuck... How Jacob?" Zach gasped in amazement.

Jacob was laughing at the stunned amazement all around him, but ignored it for the moment. Instead he spoke to Lauren again. "Stop that noise, slut. Now stand up and get on with your maid duties. Get me and my friends another beer each."

As the girl hurried off to the kitchen, Jacob addressed his friends. "I know what you're thinking and no, none of you gets to fuck her, not tonight at least. But feel free to grope her bum, pussy or tits if you like when she's serving you. She won't object. And to answer Zach's question..."

Jacob picked up a bag at his feet and one at a time produced three items from it, which he placed on the small coffee table at the centre of the room. Two were bottles containing what looked like water; one was almost empty, the other full. The third item was a device of some sort, vaguely resembling a hand-held pocket torch.

"I recognise that," said Andy, "Lynda hates dogs and she has this ultrasonic thing that scares them." Lynda was Andy's girlfriend, which wasn't stopping him cupping Lauren's tight bottom cheeks with his hand as she served him a beer.

"Correct; a point to Andy," said Jacob. "It does indeed generate ultrasonic sound. Adult humans can't hear it, but it can still affect them. And the bottles contain a specially formulated chemical drug. I bought them off a guy called Geoff Mills. Believe it or not he sells a method that lets you take control of people. They become totally obedient to you. They also become pretty damn horny as well."

"And you used this on Lauren?" asked Justin.

"Yep. See that bottle that's just about empty. I have been drugging her constantly in small doses for over two months now and programming her how I want with the ultrasound, just as in the instructions Mills gave me. You've seen the result and from what the notes say, it's permanent. I will finish the bottle and then Lauren King is my slave forever, to do anything with that pleases me."

"Fuck Jacob, that's... that's... awesome!" said Justin.

Jacob was checking out the faces of the others. This was the moment he had worried about. Would anyone object? What he had just revealed was plainly both immoral and illegal. Were any of his carefully chosen associates possessed of a conscience? If they were, then he was in trouble. What he saw reassured him. There was a mix of amazement, disbelief, curiosity and... yes... lust, but no one looked like objecting.

Justin was still babbling, "Can you do the same to other women? Are you going to make us all a sex-slave each?"

"Of course not, dick-head," replied Jacob. "For one thing, this stuff Mills' sells is bloody expensive. I could only afford two bottles. If you want your own slave, I'll give you his contact details and you can pay him yourself. No, I have a different idea."

Jacob looked around. The guys seemed eager and interested in what he would propose. "I'm happy with Lauren as my slave," he began. "I don't plan to use my second bottle to make another. What I would like to do instead is take a whole bunch of attractive, respectable, sweet girls and turn them into gang-banged cum-sluts for the night. And that's where you guys come in."

"You mean, like, you plan some sort of orgy?" asked Alex.

"Yes, and if you want an invitation to that orgy and a chance to fuck every woman there, then the price of entry is to bring at least one girl. And she has to be hot. No skanks please. Lauren's my entry fee, of course. So, no girl, no invite to the best gang-fuck you'll ever hear of. That's the deal."

"And will they end up like Lauren afterwards? You know, all zombie-like?" asked Andy. He sounded like the answer was going to be important to him.

"No," said Jacob, "that would take a lot of drugging, processing and time. What we will do is spike their drinks on the night and I'll get the ultrasound going. It will make them compliant, so they do as their told, and also get very turned on. But all the time they will be aware of exactly what is going on and will probably be wondering why they are going along with it. They'll remember it too, although the details may be a bit hazy. They'll probably just think they are much sluttier than they ever realised before."

"In that case I'm in. I'll bring Lynda," said Andy. "She should be hot enough for you."

"She certainly is," agreed Jacob. "Glad to see you're happy to see your girlfriend get fucked by all these horny bastards."

"Lauren alone is worth that price," said Andy, remembering squeezing that tight bum cheek.

"Right, gentlemen, get thinking who you want to bring. If I don't know them, I want to see pictures. But now let's drink to the success of my 'Bring a Slut Party'."

*****

From Jacob's point of view the preparations went better than he had hoped. A bonus was that Dan, who still lived with his parents, was able to offer the group access to their house as they were going away for the weekend. This was a four bedroom detached property considerably bigger than Jacob's cramped flat and so a much better venue for the planned debauchery.

Further, every guy had found a woman to bring and Tyler had actually got two. This had come about because he had asked one of their work colleagues -- Gemma, a 25 year old red-haired hottie. She had agreed to come, but only if she could bring her best friend Ashleigh, a buxom Afro-Caribbean girl of the same age. As she was just as hot as Gemma, Tyler had been delighted to agree.

Slightly to Jacob's surprise the shy and possibly virginal Justin had come up with a delightful addition to the party. Rosie was just 20, petite (not being more than 5'1") and slim, although with definite feminine curves, long curly brunette hair and a shy but friendly manner that was charming. Jacob suspected that she might also still be possessed of her 'v card' and he couldn't help thinking that Justin would be better advised to start dating the cutie rather than bringing her to a sex party, but that was a matter for him.

It was Alex who had the greatest difficulty in finding someone. In desperation, he finally asked Jacob whether it would be ok to bring -- of all things --his landlady. Helen was a 42 year-old divorcee and so considerably older than anyone else who would be there, but Alex knew she would come if asked, because she had a sort of 'cougar crush' on the 25 year-old geek and had been brazenly flirting with him ever since he moved into the flat she was renting him.

Jacob was dubious until Alex showed him some pictures of her. It turned out Helen was a true MILF, curvy in the way only a mature woman could be, with frankly huge tits and a handsome face surrounded by masses of blonde curls. "Jesus, Alex," he said, "If she's coming on to you, why haven't you just fucked the bitch? She's gorgeous."

"Dunno, really. I think she just scares me a bit," Alex answered.

"Well, invite her along and we'll soon have the cougar tamed."

But Jacob's favourites were the couples where the men were practicing a hideous betrayal on the women. His enslavement of Lauren had been a little like this. He had succeeded in getting her to like and trust him. She was starting to think of him as her boyfriend. And then he had made her into his sex-slave. He found that a real turn-on.

However, some of his friends had managed to top this. Firstly there was Andy selling-out his long-term girlfriend Lynda, a 24 year-old blonde of decent looks and body. Jacob thought she was maybe a 6 or 7 out of 10, but still well-worth fucking.

More devious yet was Zach. He had refused to bring his girlfriend Hannah, not being keen to share her with his friends. Instead he had somehow persuaded her younger sister Leah, a 19-year-old brunette, slim and tall with wonderful long legs, to attend. "I've fancied her since we first met on her 18th birthday," Zach told Jacob, "what better chance to finally fuck her." Jacob rated her as a definite 8 on his scale.

But most shocking of all was Dan. While it was true his parents were going away for the weekend, but that didn't mean he would be alone. His 18 year-old sister Anna would also be there, so Dan had simply nominated her as his entry ticket. Even Jacob was a bit taken aback by that, much as it delighted him. When he asked Dan about it, the latter just said, "Mum and Dad have always spoilt the brat rotten. A damn good fucking is what the bitch needs."

Dan did ask to be excused from personally fucking her though, so Jacob offered an exchange for the first round. He would have Anna and Dan could have Lauren. Dan had been more than happy to agree that.

The idea was that each guy would fuck the girl he had brought with him. This was to encourage them to try and find someone hot and to ensure no arguments. After that it was a free for all. Aside from Anna the only other exception was that Andy didn't see much point in fucking his girlfriend when there was so much fresh meat to conquer, so he had arranged to 'borrow' Tyler's spare, Ashleigh.

*****

The party began conventionally enough. The guests arrived at irregular intervals over a half hour period, some early, some late, and some resolutely on time. None of Gemma, Ashleigh or Lynda seemed to regard this event as prestigious. Once they had shrugged their winter coats off, it could be seen they had gone for comfortable jeans and tee-shirts.

The two teen girls had dressed more fashionably, in short skirts and short tight tops, with an expanse of flat, tight stomach on display and bare legs. Of course since Anna lived here she didn't have to worry about the February weather outside, but Leah looked half-frozen despite her coat. Still the dictates of fashion clearly trumped common sense. They had not met before and were soon engaged in admiring and comparing their belly-button piercings and ankle tattoos.

Lauren came dressed as a French maid, although at least this time she had a full set of clothing. Jacob explained this away by saying that she would be helping serve the food and drinks and had decided it would be fun to look the part.

Helen was wearing clothes that, while seemingly demure enough, actually worked to draw attention to the voluptuous curves of her mature body. She wore a crisp white blouse that was tight enough to emphasise her huge boobs and a red pencil skirt that did the same for her bum. The skirt was tight enough to show that she was wearing black stockings rather than tights and that her underwear was thong rather than panties. It was obvious Helen was still trying to send Alex a message. Jacob thought with satisfaction that she was going to get an answer she didn't expect.

Rosie, on the other hand, looked very sweet in a pretty knee-length floral print dress. She looked shyly pleased to be on Justin's arm when they arrived. Jacob had a sudden vision of the innocent 20 year old being ravished, with a cock in every hole and moaning like a whore in heat from pleasure she couldn't understand. It was an enticing prospect.

The only thing that caused a slight difficulty at the beginning was that each of the guys had given a different explanation of what this party was about because they had tailored it to what they thought was most likely to get their girl to come. This caused some confusion when the women compared notes. The men compensated with plenty of food, drink, conversation and music. What the girls didn't know was their drinks were laced with will-weakening drugs and under the music were unheard pulses of ultrasonic sound, whispering rhythms of arousal and submission to them.

*****

After around 45 minutes, Jacob knew that the drug would be kicking in and the girls had been unknowingly listening to those soothing ultrasonic waves for the same time. They should all be nice and receptive to his instructions. Dan had locked the house doors and windows, just in case any of the women tried to make a break for it. Everything was ready for him to tell them what was about to happen. He suspected this would be as much fun for him as the fucking that would follow.

He stood up and addressed the party, or rather the female half of it. "Ladies, you have probably been wondering what the entertainment you have been promised is and when it will start. The answer is that you are the entertainment and it starts now. I called you ladies, but you are no longer that for the rest of this night I'm afraid. From now on you are whatever the men here want you to be -- sluts, fuck toys, cum dumps -- you get the idea."

Before he could get any further there was an outcry from the women. Glancing around, Jacob saw most of them were reacting with horror and fury at his words. The only exceptions were Lauren, passive as ever in her maid uniform at the back of the room, Helen who looked surprised but was also gazing at Alex thoughtfully and Rosie, who just looked terrified and was clinging to Justin. The other five looked ready to kick his butt, quite possibly literally. It was time to disillusion them.

"Shut the fuck up, cunts!" he shouted. All the women immediately fell silent and wondered why they had done so. "That's better. It's time you whores learnt some manners. I will just make it clear what is going to happen here. We are going to use you in any way we want. You're going to get slapped, hair-pulled, spanked, face-fucked and gang-banged. You'll be arse-fucked and then deep-throated by the same cock. By the end you'll be just so many cum-covered and degraded sluts."

By now all of them, except of course Lauren, were staring at him in silent horror. Jacob grinned. This was just as he had imagined it. "And the best thing of all is that you are going to let us do this. Oh, I'm not saying you'll be happy about it, but you'll find you can't resist. You will also find it makes you very, very, horny, so much so that you may well find yourselves cumming -- a lot. But personally I don't give a fuck whether you enjoy yourselves or not. Welcome to my 'Bring a Slut' party."

At this point Lynda leapt to her feet and marched toward him, her face twisted with anger, "I don't know what the fuck you think you are playing at, Jacob Garner, but Andy would never bring me to some sort of depraved sex party. We're leaving now!"

"Really?" replied Jacob mildly, "Care to look over there and see what your boyfriend is currently doing?"

Lynda glanced over to where Jacob had pointed. Andy had pulled Ashleigh to her feet and into a tight embrace. He looked like he had his tongue stuffed into the black girl's mouth while both his hands were cupping and squeezing her generous backside. She was not resisting.

As Lynda looked back at Jacob he was ready for her. He slapped her hard across her left cheek and while she was still stunned from the sudden blow, he gave her another slap on her right. Then he grabbed her by the hair and held her so she was looking into his face. "You don't get it do you, you stupid little whore? What you want doesn't matter here. Do you know you are so fucking useless that you don't even have a man who wants to fuck you in the first round?"