All Comments on 'Jacob's Confidence'

by lingual_arousal

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ManoBlueManoBluealmost 4 years ago

Sequel! It can't end with her thinking that it'll eventually end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Editing

“You’ve taken me and made her yours...I’m is your woman now.” What and what?

satinpantyboysatinpantyboyalmost 4 years ago
Simply awesome!

That is one of the hottest I’ve read on here, and I’ve read a lot! I read it slowly, the first time, so that I could cum at least twice. Thanks, and more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Please have a sequel!

sp9983sp9983almost 4 years ago
Not bad

It started off slow and it could have been a little more descriptive. And I don't know of many men that would eat their own cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Awesome! Needs more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Great story. My Mom wasn't that hot, but we had a neighbor who was like a second Mom to me and was smoking hot. This story conjured up memories of all the fantasies of her I had while jacking off.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Hmm

Hmm, Mom is a nurse, and she doesn't know about the morning after pill? Oh well, I'm really thinking she should go to college with him. She could be the Cougar that is supporting him thru school, and fucking his brains out. His college friends would be so envious.

lampilotlampilotalmost 4 years ago

I really liked the story, but an omniscient third-person narrator using the word "fapping" will almost always be a bad idea, especially when it's a grown woman who is supposed to be hearing the "fapping sounds". I would keep that word strictly to dialogue, and definitely not any intended to be sexy.

Good stuff otherwise. Will definitely be keeping up with your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!!

One of the best mother/son stories on here, more please!!

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

Loved this story.

wrnx1009wrnx1009over 1 year ago

That’s one hot sexy Mom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Disregarding not knowing about the the morning after pill it was a great story handled fairly well.

I enjoyed reading it 5 stars worth.

Bill S.

ukrainianukrainian4 months ago

This certainly needs a part two. Shame that you seen to have stopped writing. Well done Sir. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous