All Comments on 'Jacob's Holiday - A Mother’s Lust'

by feather1892

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
dirtysondirtyson9 months ago

Great story! Im hoping from some pregnancy ,mom needs it as she has been so neglected from her husband!

OreospazOreospaz9 months ago

Sharing your mom? Thats fucked up

swfb70swfb709 months ago

loved the first part but not the joining in with the other coupple

Mango2021Mango20219 months ago

Let’s read Emma’s thoughts

JessicaKoxJessicaKox9 months ago

More pretty please

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was a beautiful sexy story. I hope there us a sequel. I will be looking for it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was a great story. I came twice reading it. It's so natural to want to fuck your mom.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The guys should have sucked each other while the girls were at it. Girls pussy to mouth and guys dick to mouth. Make it completely fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good Story but the addition of a second mother-son coupling detracted from the original storyline. I was enjoying it up until the time the Dutch got there.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it! Especially the part where they introduced the dutch mom and son to the same taboo. Since i'm dutch it gave me something extra.

FeltfixerFeltfixer9 months ago

Good story although a bit OTT.

Teaching the other couple was cool but incredulous that Thea made out with the other mother while Jacob shagged her in front of Thomas.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto689 months ago

Fantastic story. Please write more

PrfsrPrfsr9 months ago

Good story. Several small word errors.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"A sequel is in the works!"

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story before opening it ALWAYS earns an automatic rating of 1.

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

I love a hairy pussy and was so glad that Thea wasn't shaved. I would have thought after their first fuck, Thea and Jacob would be fucking like rabbits for the remainder of their vacation. Since they really didn't, I thought the story got off track with the Dutch mother and son. Since they're back home, will Jacob fuck Emma? Are Jacob and his mum really done? Since Lucas is gone so much, will Thea be able to resist fucking Jacob's big cock again? So close to 4, but I gave you 5 stars because the sequel has so much potential.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey9 months ago

I don't see how mother and son can stay away from each other and I would love to read about it. I think Emma get's into the action. 5 Stars.

assman70assman709 months ago

At first, it started as if the story was about fashion more than anything else, but the sex part came, and it became obvious that you put a lot more effort on the way the caracters were dressed than in the sex acts themselves, maybe for lack of the proper words, or you just got lost in lust and tryed to write too fast without noticing it and missed a lot in the way to paradise. But the effort is noted. The second couple kind of ruined the story, that was unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

great story, part 2 with sister?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ridiculous and delusional, but most poorly written/ no story line worth reading usually goes that way. The chronic masterbaters always write many characters in so they don't have to develop the only ones needed to build a story worth reading over and over again without getting sick to their stomach.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4209 months ago

Fantastic story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very poorly written

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented9 months ago

Not bad - not great, but worth reading to the end. Maybe a little too much packed into one short adventure. Aside from the grammatical errors and missing words (editing required) we all make those, I have a pet complaint with MANY amateur writers. We don't invite someone "to have dinner with Jacob and I." We invite someone to dinner with Jacob and ME! Remember that "I" is the SUBJECT of a sentence and "ME" is the object. End of English Lesson.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story! Keep going!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall29 months ago

it started okay-ish then went down the pipe.. 1/5

ManoBlueManoBlue9 months ago

I ain’t like Jacob

Crusader235Crusader2359 months ago

Piss inn the nasayers. Good fun story. Try editing better for the sequel. Five stars just to cancel the one star.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ship wreak stories

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it their sex was wild and yet loving great job!!! Waiting on the sequel and Jacob fucking his sister and mother again 5 big stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Versace217Versace2177 months ago

While the story itself was good I did find some trends and patterns that can be improved on.

1. Writing mistakes: nothing grammatically but just mistakes that would happen to anyone normally writing up content.

2. Jumps: The attention to environment and physical details are great but the emotional aspects of the characters are fast forwarded. There were some scenes where I couldn't keep up with what was happening and had to read the previous paragraph and even then it felt really rushed. I suggest you put into writing the intimacy and emotions involved as that is the main selling point of stories like these.

Looking forward to the Mother/Daughter/Son combo!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I Love to see next part of the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous