Jacob's Struggle Pt. 0.5

Story Info
Jacob finally gets to meet Alyssa.
1k words
4.33
1.4k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: Hi everyone. It's been years since I wrote anything like this, so bear with me if it is a little stilted or I've done a poor job editing. I'm writing the type of things I'd like to read, and I hope others enjoy! Everyone is consenting and 18+. xoxo

This one is really short and sweet. Wanted to do some retroactive story development between Jacob and Alyssa. Mostly non-erotic.

It had been years since I'd been in my hometown, and just as long since I'd seen many of the people at my brother's party. Most of them I hadn't even met but had known for years since we all tended to play games together online.

"Alyssa! It's been years! What are you doing back in the city?" Miller asked, pressing a friendly kiss to my cheek. I hugged him back, knowing that he was one of my closest friends in the area, even if we didn't get to talk often.

"Oh, I took on a graduate professor position at one of the local universities. Pretty soon you'll be calling me Dr.," I said with a chuckle. Miller guided me around the room for a minute, introducing me to some of the people I'd never met. Many of the men, and a couple of the women, took a great interest in me. Well, more so the cleavage I had on prominent display. The interest quickly dwindled once they found out who my brothers were. It seemed no one wanted to risk ruining the relationship they had with my brothers to take a chance with me. This was going to make developing new relationships in the city very difficult.

"And I believe you know these guys," Miller stated, gesturing at the men I only knew from photos I'd seen; Trevor, Jacob, Mason, my sister-in-law, and my 2 brothers. I hugged my family before turning to the other men.

Though Trevor and Mason's eyes roved over my exposed skin, we fell into the natural rapport we had developed over years of chatting. Jacob stood silently, his eyes glued to me until I finally turned to look up at him.

"Care to grab a drink with me? It looks like your beer is empty." I asked him with a smile. With a silent nod, we walked towards the kitchen, leaving the rest of the group to idle chatter. When we stepped into the kitchen, he immediately walked to the bar, grabbing 2 cups.

"What would you like?" he asked me as I slid into the space between his strong body and the counter, hoping to not be rejected or make things awkward. I heard his breath catch as one of his hands slid to my hip.

"I like sweet. Other than that, dealers choice," I said with a sly grin as I turned to face him, running my hand up his chest.

I watched as he methodically measured and poured the liquor and mixers, shook the drinks, and poured them between the glasses. He put a straw into the cup and brought it to my lips. I kept my gaze locked on his as I ran my tongue up the exposed length of the straw, finally closing my lips around it and sucking up some of the drink. His eyes seemed to dilate at that action

"Sweet. Just like I asked for. Now, what is it?"

"Dark N' Stormy. It's a rum drink, and one of my favorites," he stated

With my front pressed against his, I got to enjoy the sight of his eyes roving over me. My cleavage was already very visibly, but being pressed against him just brought more attention to it. Pressing them into him more, I leaned forward.

"You like what you see?" I asked with a smirk. His fingers caught my chin and tilted my face up to him.

"You have no idea," he whispered, before pressing his lips to mine. But before I could truly lean into it, he stepped away, leaving my front cold without contact. He walked back out to the living room, leaving me reeling for a moment.

When I finally collected my thoughts and my drink, I walked out to the living room, where I found that most of the people had left, with only Mason, Miller, Trevor, Jacob, and Max left, lounging across the couches and armchair.

"Where did Harmon and Hailey go?" I asked.

"Hailey wasn't feeling well, so they went to bed. And we're all too trashed to drive home, so we're here for the night. Take a seat," Max said to me.

Looking around, I found that the only places left to sit were going to be the floor. I found that Jacob's eyes were on me, and saw him subtly gesture to the space in between his legs on the floor in front of the armchair he was in.

With a slight stumble from the liquor, I made my way over to him, dropping down in front of him. I let my head fall against his knee while his fingers gently played with the ends of my hair, and everyone else's eyes were locked on the television in front of us.

"Hey, I'm gonna grab another drink. Come with me?" Jacob asked, as I gently shifted out of the way for him to move. I stood up and followed him to the kitchen. He went to the fridge and grabbed himself a beer and went to work pouring me another drink. When he finished, he turned to me and handed me the drink.

"Hey, so I think I made a mistake. I shouldn't have kissed you. This," and he gestured a hand between us, "wouldn't work. Sorry." He shrugged his shoulder and stepped out, back to the living room.

It took me a moment to process. The whiplash from him kissing me and playing with my hair to complete indifference towards me. I wasn't hurt, I was just annoyed. When I finally collected myself, reeling from Jacob for a second time that night, I headed to the basement without a glance at the living room. I went to sleep with the hope of never having to see him again.