Trevor's Hot tub

Story Info
Alyssa gets and invite to Trevor's hot tub.
1.5k words
3.77
17.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: Hi everyone. It's been years since I wrote anything like this, so bear with me if it is a little stilted or I've done a poor job editing. I'm writing the type of things I'd like to read, and I hope others enjoy! Everyone is consenting and 18+. xoxo

'Nice and warm, with plenty of extra room' the text read from Trevor. The attached photo showed everything from his strong jaw down the wide expanse of his chest, finally meeting the foaming water of a hot tub.

'Are bikinis optional?' I shot back, as I tied my hair up and knotted the hip ties on my bathing suit. I was too self-conscious to fully wear a bikini, but the one-piece I wore had almost no back, the sides were cut out, and had a plunging neckline, leaving little to the imagination.

'Wear whatever you like, so long as you join me soon.'

Fortunately, Trevor's place was only a 10-minute drive, with the traffic, so I was there just as the sun settled over the tree line.

'Doors unlocked for you.'

Dumping my purse onto his couch and tugging off the oversized t-shirt he'd lent me the last time I'd been there that I'd thrown on for the drive, I walked through his kitchen out to his back patio.

"God, this might be better than no bikini. Come here, I've missed you."

"I'm gonna grab a drink first. Need a new one?" I said over my shoulder.

"No, what I need is for you to stay right there. This view is incredible"

I shook my ass a little as I stepped into his kitchen to grab a beer. Once back out, I handed it to him to hold while I stepped into the hot tub. Sighing a little as I sunk in, I rested my head back and let my eyes shut.

After a few minutes of just enjoying the warmth, I cracked an eye to glance at Trevor. He seemed to also just be relaxing, glancing out towards the nearby skyline and taking sips from his beer. In an attempt to pull his attention to me I gently slid my toes up his muscled legs and over his knee. The military had done wonders to his physique and he continued to put in the work to maintain it.

"If you're going to tease, why don't you come a little closer so I can fully enjoy it."

"I'm sure you'd like that. You just want a better view of my cleavage," I said as I stood up and walked over to him. I saw his eyes following my hips as I wrapped my arms around his neck and straddled his lap.

"Easily the best view of your cleavage you could have given me. I truly have missed this sight." Though it seemed as though he was referring to the lovely view of my chest, he never broke eye contact with me as he said it. I felt a blush warm my chest, crawl up my neck, and across my cheeks. I felt his fingers gently tug the sliver of fabric that was barely covering my nipples to the side, quickly replacing it with his mouth. I threw my head back in a moan, enjoying the pleasure of him roughly nipping at my skin. His lips continued to forge a path between my breasts, up my neck, and finally to my lips, leaving everything in their wake covered in marks.

Only moments after his lips finally found mine did we hear the slider to his back door open. There stood 3 of his friends, who I could only assume had unexpectedly swung by for the hot tub. My head was still spinning from the way Trevor had been touching me, making my brain unable to focus on the fact that I was virtually topless in Trevor's lap and that I recognized at least 2 of the men as close friends of my brothers.

"Now isn't a great time, guys. As you may be able to tell," Trevor drawled. With his hands circling my waist, he said to me, "had I known they were coming, I would have said something. I'm sorry."

"Is there a reason that Max and Harmon's sister is in such a... unique position with you at this time?" one of them, I vaguely recognized as Parker, called out.

My brain finally shaking from the pleasure-induced haze, I turned back a little to face them.

"If you knew the things he could do with his fingers, you'd be in his lap too."

"And I'm not sure what kind of show everyone got when you arrived, but some discretion, especially with Max and Har, would be appreciated," Trevor stated.

Somewhat unwillingly, I slipped out of Trevor's lap but remained seated next to him, with my leg hooked over his, and his hand quickly settled onto my upper thigh.

"Mind if we still join?" one of the guys asked, finally stepping out of the doorway.

Trevor turned to me as if asking for my go-ahead first. Once I nodded my head, he waved them in. It wasn't an especially large hot tub, so I was quickly sandwiched between Trevor and one of the guys I didn't recognize but was introduced to as Derrick. Both men's thighs were touching mine, and Derrick had his arm draped across the back of the hot tub, where his fingers brushed my shoulders if one of us shifted even a little.

Trevor leaned down to whisper into my ear, "Sorry the night got ruined. They do this sometimes, but I wasn't expecting it tonight."

"Maybe the night can still be saved," I whispered back. With Trevor's eyes still on me, I turned to face Derrick, leaning up so I could whisper to him.

"I know I said Trevor's fingers can do amazing things, but maybe I'd like to see what yours can do too."

Settling back against Trevor, I gave Derrick a wink as he stared at me bemused for a moment.

"You are a devious little minx. How many are you looking to invite to join us tonight?" he asked, nipping at my earlobe.

"All of them would be nice. Can't you picture it? Me, completely stretched full, draped across your couch. God, you know I've always wanted it."

At this point, our tone of voice had gotten quite audible to the other men in the water, drawing their attention to us. Well, more specifically, me.

"Why don't you come over here and prove to me why I shouldn't tell Max and Har?" Parker said with a wicked grin.

I heard a quiet, possessive growl come from Trevor as his fingers tightened on my thigh. I set my hands against his broad chest to calm him as I straddled one of his massive thighs. While I faced him, his other hand cupped my chin, running his thumb along my bottom lip.

"Or I could kick you out, not welcome you back, and you'd never get to enjoy her lovely mouth," Trevor shot back, as I sucked his thumb into my mouth. Parker held up his hands placatingly.

"I meant nothing by it other than to tease," Parker stated, draping his hands across the back of the tub.

As I crawled off Trevor's lap, his thumb audibly popped out of my mouth. I finally noticed the other men watching me. I shot a wink at one of them as I crossed the hot tub to Parker. I dropped into his lap, facing the other men while tipping my head back towards his ear.

"I'll take your surrender as a request to enjoy what I have to offer?" I asked coyly, running my tongue against his jawline. Trevor's demeanor had relaxed a bit once he realized I was comfortable with the situation, but I could still tell that anger was running under the surface. 'Suppose I'll have to ride that out of him later.' I thought to myself.

I sat in Parker's lap, enjoying how his fingers were toying with the hem on the sides of my bathing suit, running his knuckles over my lower ribs, which were visible through the suit's cutouts. My eyes had settled closed while I enjoyed the sensations of his hands and the knowledge that I had captivated every one of these men's attention.

One of the men sitting next to Parker, who introduced himself as Xander, ran his fingers along my thighs. He gently tugged one of them up, pulling it across his lap, giving himself better access to the sensitive skin of my inner thigh, where he drew his fingers across in the most distracting ways.

I soon felt one of my feet lifted from the pool and gently massaged by Derrick. I groaned into the relaxing feel of it all. My eyes fluttered open when I felt him suck my toe into his mouth. I gasped, enjoying the slightly taboo yet nonetheless, the sexual feeling of it.

"As much as I am loving this view," I heard Trevor growl out, "I think we should move this into the house."