Jacq & Jaylene 01

Story Info
Jacq is small and shy, Jaylene, not so much.
2.4k words
3.5
1.8k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacq & Jaylene 01

Hello, I'm the Jacq from the Jacq & Jaylene freak show and I'm also the shy one and the little one. My partner in crime is (Jay) Jaylene and Jaylene is not the small one, but he sure is outgoing about things.

I'm not saying that Jaylene is overly large, but he carries just a little extra weight around the belly, but that doesn't stop him from showing that off nor does it stop fags from wanting to "cuddle" with him all the time from Chang comments and that SOB eats it up! I also not saying that he's a Tranny slut, but I know that he has had some sex. I mean, not too much, I think, but enough to the point where he's not afraid of it.

On the other hand, I am terribly afraid of it, so I'm kind of the side kick here, I guess. Well, at least I'm the hair, makeup and wardrobe assistant. Oh, and part time spy and look out.

I mean, not that I spy, but after a while of living on my street, I happened to spy on the neighbor that is slightly offset and across the street from my house and what I spied was that he (Frank) had a regular visitor (Keith) every other Thursday night (at 8pm sharp), not that I spied of all of this. Or took notes.

However, even with verified video, photos and bi-weekly blog updates, I mean, you have to get in on inside to have proof positive before accusing anyone, so Jaylene and I devised a plan to break into the man cave prison and know for sure just how neighbor Frank and his friend Keith watch their favorite TV shows. And I say watch TV because that blue hue through the living room curtains was proof positive that the TV was on.

But wasn't as clear was how to go about it, right? I mean, Jaylene is a full body fishnet kind of guy, but the truth is, Jaylene looks better in pantyhose for the girdle effect they have, not that I'm saying his belly has a slight overhang issue. I mean, apparently his slight overhang isn't a problem, according to the lurkers on Chang, so.

And by the way, damn it folks, I'm skinny and I'm flat and damn it, no one ever wants to just date me without any requests or expectations of "cuddling" with me!

Anyways, I mean, let's get back to fem boy with a slight over hang just above his crotch, right?

"Hmmm, Jacq, you should charge people for your body shaving skills, I mean, all the men want such smooth skin while cuddling up, right?"

"Well, I should charge you overtime for having to maneuver around this padded under belly of yours, but I like to keep my skills up, so shower up and don't use all of my body wash."

"Well, if I'm just going to deliver a platter of cookies across the street after dark, then I don't see why you want me to wear a sweat suit to start then. I mean, when have you ever known me to be shy about things anyways?"

"Because of my nosey neighbors, Jaylene! Besides, the sweat suit will give you a moment to judge the room. I mean, I'm pretty sure that they take care of each other, but that doesn't mean that they want something new or different, so."

"Jacq, please, what fag wouldn't want all this? I ooze sex (and skin)."

"Fine, all men want an extra garage, so get your fat ass in the shower and be quick about it. I mean, you should interfere with their plans before they get after it with their own plans. I should have your choker cam operational by the time you're out of the shower and dried off."

"Well, I still think you should come with me and keep your head bowed down in submission, so."

I mean, I had just such an outfit that would meet the requirements of standing off to the side with my head bowed, but this was Jaylene's whore show, so.

Also, we had to delay his prance across the street for an extra ten minutes because when I slapped his ass just before he pulled his super extra-large pantyhose on, well, his ass cheeks shook and jiggled for ten minutes before settling back down. Which, SOB, gave me an extra ten minutes to get ready enough to join him with his prance across the street.

[Knock, knock, knock]

"Well, well, well, what do we have here then?"

"Hi, Frank, I'm Jacq and I'm the quiet and shy one and this is my friend Jaylene, the more out spoken one, so are we interrupting anything? We brought a platter of sugar cookies, so?"

Holy snap! Keith was just inside of the doorway and Keith was buff! Keith was also just in his very tight boxer briefs, but Keith was buffed! I mean, I could have worked with Keith's hair a little, but Keith didn't seem like he was the type to dress like me, so.

"And what does Jacq do then, Jacq?"

"Oh, um, I stand off to the side with my head in a submissive position and watch out for things."

"Hmmm, and what does Jaylene do, Jaylene?"

"Oh, um, my bark is bigger than my bite, but I'm not shy at all about whipping this sweat suit off and prancing around your house for an hour or so, so, may I whip it out, I mean, may I whip it off and get the two of you a beer from the refrigerator?"

"Oh, you may do both of those things, but just to be clear then, you're saying that you've had at least one boyfriend, but you don't hang out down at the Cottonwood Street alley then, hm-mmm Jaylene?"

Well, wait a minute! I mean, did I just hear Jaylene back step from being a T-Girl whore and all?

"(Sorry, Jacq, but that purple pill you gave me made me tell the truth). I'm not a virgin, but I'm not a Ho either, so."

[Sweat suit whipped off, land whale pops out, oops, his full figure body pops out]

"Oh my, my, my, that is a lot of body in your pantyhose, Jaylene. And Jacq, are you possibly responsible for Jaylene wearing such large and full undies today?"

"Well, Frank, it's our first time here and we weren't sure how you and Keith would react, so. I mean, all that keeps Jaylene neatly packed up and all, so."

"Fair enough, for now, I suppose. And this little skirt outfit that seems to be made for your little body then?"

"Well, Keith should put me in the corner then if I was bad, so."

Oh, I mean, I thought that there be a little back and forth with that talk, so. Also, huh, I mean corners, right? I mean, whoever invented corners must have considered a right hand up on one wall and a left hand up on the other wall and that perfect little space in the middle (for leaning forward).

"What's under this cute little pleated skirt, Jacq?"

"My ass cheeks, Keith. But you knew that with the way you have things in your hands anyways."

"I saw you looking at my pecks earlier, Jacq."

[Squeeze, squeeze, slip, squeeze, um, soft boy butt, um]

"(OMG) I'm sure you visit the gym a lot with your perky pecks, Keith (whew)."

[Oops, a quick peck on each peck then?]

Well, wait, I was positive that Keith was the, um, the one who, um, the bottom? I just dress. I don't know all of the lingo, so.

"Oh, I'm just poking around, sugar cookie, so?"

"I mean, I never, Keith, so."

"Hmmm, alright, so maybe you should help your friend get us those beers then, which are really wine coolers, so?"

Alright, fine, this was all more than I bargained for and I was most certainly being skittish about things, but I did spy something else as soon as I entered the kitchen. LOL, the back door!

But I did grab two wine coolers from the refrigerator and I did re-enter the living, LOL, only to find my friend Jaylene sitting between Frank and Keith on the couch. Oh, and I just had grabbed two wine coolers because technically, Jaylene and I weren't quite old enough to drink, just yet.

Also, just who in the hell in the crossdressing world said that wearing a super short pleated skirt was a good idea anyways?

"And just what are the three of you talking about now anyways?"

"Well, we have agreed to leave you alone for tonight, so we're trying to figure out if we take Jaylene both at the same time or one right after another, so."

"I mean, Jaylene, what say you? And the back door is unlocked, so."

"Well, Jacq, I'm getting light headed from the pantyhose squeezing off some of my blood circulation anyways and with the way that Frank and Keith are feeling me up, I mean, I'm totally turned on and if you need to stand in the corner and face the wall and all, so???"

[Rip]

I mean, there were a lot of hands all over Jaylene, so I'm not sure who ripped his pantyhose, but I will say that, LOL, that must have made things worse! At least it looked weird.

"I mean, I have to hear consent people!"

"Guys, I consent to getting on my hands and knees and presenting two holes, so."

"And I consent to pile driving your fat ass then."

"Oh, then I guess that leaves me consenting to ruin your mouth then. Happy, Jacq?"

"Well, Keith, I just wanted to know something about you, that's all."

Well, wait, I don't know what I learned, right? Well, other then I learned that they just got after it then. I mean, talk about it, glance around and boom.

But in reality, I did learn a few things. First, I learned that neither Frank or Keith said one damn thing about how smooth and hairless Jaylene's body was for them, so that sucked because I didn't get all that much of thrill out of shaving him smooth. And then I learned that the idiots didn't even try to keep their thrusting actions in rhythm. I mean, that sandwich thing seemed like a perfect way to keep things smoothly rocking back and forth with a nice smooth rhythm, but Frank and Keith just kept off speed and basically smashed Jaylene in the middle, who wasn't complaining. Or maybe he was, but all I could make out was a bunch of muffled "ag, ag, ugh, ha, ag, ag, ga, ga, ga" and all, so.

And finally, I learned what I already knew, LOL, men go "ahh" and throw their heads back at the end of the story. And then kick back. Oh, and that Jaylene may have been a little more experienced then has led on because huh, that seemed pretty natural to me, not that I was watching and couldn't look away.

Well, after all of the resting time and one more wine cooler, things like settled down a little. Almost like nothing happened, which I was a witness too that plenty happened, but I seemed to be the only one thinking about that. I mean, seriously, is it wham, slam, bam and then what's on TV just that smoothly?

And apparently, um, I was supposed to take a hint from Jaylene and snuggle up to Keith like he was with Franks and all?????? I mean, that was a hint, right? Which I did, but with a twist. I mean, with Jaylene's larger size, he kind of laid into Frank, which Frank seemed to love because they kind of molded into each other, but with my smaller size, well, I just plopped down on or into his lap.

"Well, Jacq, you said you wanted to learn something about me, so?"

"(Keith, I just wanted to know if you take or just give it.)"

"Does it matter, Jacq?"

"(I don't know, I'm just figuring things out.)"

"Ah, you don't have to whisper, Jacq."

"(Oh, it's my brain because I'm shy, so, I mean, maybe it does matter, so?)"

"Fine, I mean, Frank and Jaylene have already retired to the bedroom anyways and can't hear us, but I have taken it in the butt before, but I usually just suck off Frank, so?"

"(So, you just walk out of here with blue balls then, Keith?)"

"Fine, sometimes he sucks me off and sometimes he bends over for me, so?"

"(So, this is a gay flop house on every other Thursdays then? Also, stop throbbing up towards my butt.)"

"Rub my pecks, Jacq."

"(No.)"

[Squeeze, squeeze, damn, rub, viva the gym]

"Rub my pecker, Jacq."

"(No.)"

[Wiggle, jiggle, wiggle, grind, wiggle, shift, shift, wiggle]

"Ooh, swing a leg over and straddle me, Jacq."

"(No.)"

[Swing, flip, lift skirt, skirt too short to need lifting, wiggle, jiggle, shift, shift, ooh, grind]

"Oh, ooh, are you my boy pussy now, Jacq?"

"(No.)"

[Grind him off, grind him off, grind him off, grind him off]

"Ahh, pucker kiss me down there, Jacq, that's all it will take."

"(No.)"

Oh, so when you're straddling a guy's lap and he flexes his buff legs, then you just flip off and land down there like that then? I mean, someone should install seat belts on a guy's lap or something!

Or he flexed his legs because it was time! I mean, he flipped me down in a perfect position alright, but it just started to go all Old Faithful and stuff without me doing r touching anything. Which I praised the heavens for! And then ran for the front door!

"OMG, OMG, Keith, Keith, I mean, is my little friend Jacq still, um, I mean, he's fragile."

"Jacq is still a virgin, Jaylene, so relax. But he really knows how to wrap his arms around a guy's neck! Anyways, what's in your hand as you sneak out of the front door then?"

"Oh, um, well, I jacked off Frank into a condom for a midnight snack, so, I mean, maybe in a couple of weeks again then?"

"I'll talk to Frank after he wakes up about having a few others over then."

I mean, you know my answer was "no", right?

End Jacq & Jaylene 01