Jacq & Jaylene 02

Story Info
Jacq gets asked out, but needs to be rescued.
1.8k words
3.8
1.2k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacq & Jaylene 02

"Wow, wow, wow, Jacq, now that is how someone should dress for a Rave party! I mean, wow, but are you sure you need the belt with those Denim shorts?"

"Oh, I need the belt alright, I mean, with how Keith's oil rig was drilling for crude oil last time, I mean, yeah, I need the belt, but thanks for saying something nice about my outfit."

"I mean, lift your small logo t-shirt and let me see how those fishnets break over your super flat belly and all."

Well, it was just my friend, Jaylene, right?

"OMG, hm, hm, hm, damn I want that body!"

[Quickly pulls t-shirt back down]

"Well, are you sure that you want to wear an actual bikini under your shorts and pullover, Jaylene?"

"Well, according to the comments on Chang from my dressing room selfies, ah, yeah! I told you, men don't shy away from a little meat on the bones, so."

"Well, I'm still just standing in the corner and all, so."

Anyways, I did look great, but when you combine nice clothing and decent makeup skills with such a small frame, I mean, things just kind of fall into place, right?

"Alright Jacq, but listen, I get that you have a little extra nerve now for us to prance across the street just before sundown, but what's with the bunch of bananas then?"

"Oh, um, well, I might hungry from standing in the corner and maybe there is some ice and the boys want a banana split or something, so."

"Men, these are men, not boys, but let me capture this banana moment on my phone then."

[Whoop, whoop, whoop]

"Looking over the shoulder rear pose, please."

[Whoop, whoop, whoop]

I mean, selfies and CD's go hand in hand, so.

"(Snap, there's an extra car into the driveway, Jaylene.)"

"Oops, didn't I mention that before, Jacq? Shove a banana in your mouth."

"(No.)"

"That's so fucking hot. Pump it, Jacq."

[Whoop, whoop, whoop]

"(No.)"

[Ga, ga, ga, ag, ah, hg, hg, ooh]

"Now that's how people should walk across a street then! Please, "gals", step inside. We're playing cards tonight and oops, oops, Jaylene, ooh la, la, viva la beachwear then????"

"Well, I'll button my shirt up, Frank, but I got caught up with things in a dressing room and left my other stuff behind, so."

So, fag guys just lip latch onto a T-Girl's bikini top right there in the front doorway then? And rub circles on his overhang of a belly? Which isn't mean of me to say if read the first chapter. Because for some damn reason that overhang is a big part of Jaylene's charm!

Also, ah, I mean, who installs a new wall hook in the corner and hangs a choice of mouth gag balls on that hook then?

"Um, hi everyone, um, I'm Frank's neighbor Jac, I was Keith's Dry Oil Rig Girlfriend once, I've never been kissed and this is Jaylene and Jaylene inserted a new butt in anticipation of a card game, so."

"Hi, I'm Fag Jack."

"Hi, I'm Jack Fag."

"Hi, I'm Brad and I'm taking you to a party tonight while these guys play cards with Jaylene, so??"

"I mean."

"I mean, you're dressed for a real party and I mean these people will be just fine and I mean you have five minutes to take a few "neighbor's bathroom" selfies and then hop into my SUV, so?"

I mean, I felt like I was hypnotized, but that Chang board about sneaky little selfies inside of your neighbor's bathroom was quite popular, so.

And then I prayed that Jaylene would be alright because my house was locked up and he had nowhere to run if running was what he had to do later.

"(Mwah) I'll be fine, Jacq. I mean, I do have a vacuum cup dildo in my shower and all, so."

You know, that's fine and all, but I just didn't need that vision in my head!

"You're hot, Jacq!"

"Well, thanks, but I'm small and that helps with things, so we're going to a Thursday night party then?"

"Well, no, I mean, most Thursday night parties would be a little risky to take you to because guy's have week long ball juice build up and all, so."

"So, you're protecting me then, right Brad?"

"Well, yes, but I'm also keeping you to myself, so."

"Well, we seem to be headed towards the river Brad, so."

"Oh, well, I am heading down to the river, but I thought you might like a chance to show off your outfit a little, I mean, Denim shorts and electric blue fishnets, right? I mean, your ripe bunch of yellow bananas really highlight your blue theme tonight, so?"

"Well, fine Brad, but could you at least pull into the Smoothie Stop and use the drive thru then?"

[Screech, whiplash, slide slip, WTF]

"Welcome to the Smoothie Stop where we could really care less if we get your order correct or not, so how can I help you or just plain old ignore you tonight?"

"Two Raspberry Vodka Smoothies and two Banana Rum Smoothies."

"Oops, I'm sorry sir, but there seems to be a problem with our security camera, so one of you will have come inside to pick up your Smoothie order and just so I'm clear, I mean the one with the sparkly eyes, so?"

Well, they sell adhesive eye studs in multi packs, so they last for a while, right?

"Ahh, I mean, I need your number and I need to know right now if you and I are going to a warehouse club this Saturday night, so?"

"I mean, our order number is, well, 002, but if you mean my phone number, well, you should just give your phone then."

"You're hot and I'm Troy, your new boyfriend now, so."

"Well, I already had to admit once tonight in front a group of poker playing fags that I've never been kissed, so."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, ummah, ag, ag, ugh, woo, mwah]

"I mean, I mean, whew, I'm on a date and all, so."

"Fine, someone beat me to it for tonight, but see about making it your last date with whoever then."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, ummah, ag, ga, moo-waah, whew, uhm, woo, mwah]

"I mean, I mean, which way is the way out of here then?"

Ahh, I scratched that off of my bucket list then! Which I plenty of time to do because the staff wouldn't let Brad just park and wait for me, so he had to circle the property.

"I mean, this fast-food place is the best, right Jacq?"

"Oh, they have some kind of customer service alright, I mean, whew, it seems like I should fill out a comment card or something, right?"

"LOL, did you manage to sneak in a "fast food place" selfie in the bathroom then?"

"Oh, I got something in the restroom alright, but I won't be posting it for fear of a little too much butt crack exposure (and a guy's hand pushing my shorts down), so don't look on my homepage for that!"

I mean, are some guys just that smooth with the flirting and the talking then?

Well listen, I don't know what happened exactly, but I'm pretty sure that our river date didn't go the way that Brad had hoped, but just as he said, it was a great opportunity to walk back and forth between his SUV and the trash cans to well, show off my outfit, so that's what happened on our date.

However, um, I mean, seriously, do guys sometimes just take matters into their own hands to finish off the date with what they wanted anyways? While we were still down by the river? I mean, ewe.

And it doesn't matter how many contacts I made as I paraded back and forth anyways, if that's what he was going to do anyways, so.

[Dirt flinging, screeching, grass flinging, death slide]

"What the hell, dude? Oh, oh, um, Troy, I mean, you're supposed to be at work and I said that I was on a self-serving faggot date, so?"

"Get in the truck, Jacq."

"I mean."

"Get in the truck."

[Screech, vroom, screech, vroom]

"I mean, I think he was just going to do it on my legs and all, so."

"Well, it took me a minute to look back at the security video before I realized that he was Brad the idiot and he was going to dump you immediately afterwards and leave you right on the river banks to fend for yourself, so."

[Vroom, vroom]

"So, you came to save me then, Troy? I mean, do you expect me to be a good rescue tonight then, Troy?"

"Well, I was sliding sideways and throwing dirt for you and I am your boyfriend now, so."

Well, it was better than being left on the riverbank all alone with that faggot Brad's stuff running down my new electric blue fishnets, right? Besides, he still had to get back to work so he could be rude to people over the speaker system, so all there was time for was for him to take me home, where I may or may not have shifted his gear a few times. But I still fully dressed and home, so.

"Make room for me in your bed soon, Jacq."

"Well, you're my boyfriend now, so."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, ummah, ag, ag, uh, woo, mwah]

"Ah, damn it, now who is that walking across the street. How many times in one night do I have to rescue you anyways?"

"LOL, that's my friend, Jaylene, so it's cool."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, ummah, ag, ag, uh, woo, mwah]

"Well, I sleep on the left."

[Screech, vroom, vroom]

"Wait a minute, that wasn't Brad the butthead? And I tried texting you after the other guys confessed that Brad was a T-Girl dumper, so."

"Oh, I thought it said that you were the guy's verified cum dump now, so."

"That was my second text, Jacq. I mean, are you alright? And why do you still look so buttoned up and proper then?"

"Because my boyfriend knows how to treat me Jaylene and he doesn't need certain things, so. I mean, he just needs to learn how to sleep on the right in the future, so?"

"Well, I need to get home and soak in a tub for how much the guys verified me and all, but I might be your neighbor soon. I mean, I told you that faggot men like all this, so."

"Well, Troy said he likes how light I am so he can, well, I don't what he might do with my light weight, but he has a plan, so. Anyways, go soak all that nasty stuff out of you quick. I mean, I have to sneak back down the river because I lost my dangling charm bracelet, so."

"You mean the charm bracelet that's on your wrist right now then, Jacq?"

"No, I mean Danny, who charmed the bracelet out of me while I was walking to the trash barrel, so."

I mean, it was still kind of early and my truck had a park sticker on the front windshield, so.

End Jacq & Jaylene 02