Jacque Meets Booted André

Story Info
Young French bootman meets member of la garde républicaine.
1.2k words
3.55
1.6k
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RowanH
RowanH
1 Followers

As a young French boy Jacque Durand developed an early and keen interest in la garde républicaine, the Republican Guard. As a voracious reader, Jacque had learned as a child all about the history and function of the guard unit, how it served as the ceremonial guard unit of the French republic. He learned of its organization, consisting of cavalry and infantry regiments (the latter including a motorcycle squadron). He was particularly fascinated by the colourful uniforms of the guard unit. The ceremonial uniforms dated largely back to the founding of the republic and no uniform was as mesmerizing to the young Jacque as that of the cavalrymen.

The cavalrymen wore a uniform commonly referred to as the GTS (Grande Tenue de Service – Full Service Uniform) consisting of an 1876-model cavalry helmet and Medusa-head crest, a red-reverse, seven-button tunic bearing golden and scarlet shoulder pads and aiguillettes and golden aglets, white leathers including banner, gauntlet cuffs and belt with Paris’s coat-of-arms, blue horse-riding breeches; tall black riding boots with spurs, and sabre.

Jacque had books galore about the guard unit, t-shirts, polo shirts, and souvenirs of all types. He drank his morning café from a souvenir ceramic mug with the guard emblem embossed on it. So obsessed with the guard unit was Jacque that he had pinned and taped organizational charts and recruiting posters on his bedroom walls.

Most treasured of all were his life-size poster of a uniformed cavalryman. He would stare at one poster in particular for hours. He found himself most interested in the tall shiny riding boots. There was something about the boots that made Jacque’s heart race.

By the time he was 16 Jacque knew that he badly wanted a pair of riding boots of his own. He persuaded his parents to enroll him in riding lessons. Jacque was a natural athlete and a quick student and in no time he became more than a proficient horseman, winning trophies in local and regional equitation competitions. At the same time, Jacque became the owner and a connoisseur of tall black riding boots.

By age 19 Jacque was guiltily sneaking his favourite pair of tall riding boots, his Cavallo dressage boots, into bed with him at night. Sometimes he slept with them on. Other times he simply caressed them. Other times he found himself licking them. He was ashamed of what he was doing but his boots brought much pleasure to him. He never dared tell any of his friends, even his best friend, Francois Martin.

Then one day that same year Jacque was at Francois’s house, watching television, when Madame Martin announced that Francois’s second cousin, André and his parents would be coming for dinner and asked whether Jacque wanted to stay as well. André was about five years older, too big of a gap that Francois didn’t really know André all that well. He asked his mama why André was visiting and his mother responded that André supposedly had a surprise for the family and that the surprise would be revealed when he came by later. No significance was given by Francois to his mama’s answer and the topic of discussion changed quickly thereafter.

Jacque, not knowing anything about André and his family, debated whether or not to stay for dinner but as he knew his parents were out and he didn’t want to cook or eat leftovers, he decided to accept the invitation to stay for dinner. The Martin family were always generous hosts and dinners were always delicious.

At 2000 hours, the Girond family of Max, Agathe, and André arrived at the Martin home. Francois’s parents greeted their relatives there and the two couples made their way through the house and into the garden terrace, where Francois and Jacque were enjoying aperitifs and playing cards.

The two young men turned to meet the Girond family. Madame and Monsieur Girond were there all right, but what drew Jacque’s immediate attention and focus was André.

Jacque was transfixed, mesmerized. Not only was Andre the epitome of a French Adonis, tall, blond, with a chiselled and handsome face, but he was wearing the uniform of a cavalry officer in la garde républicaine.

André walked down the three stone steps and into the garden terrace. He strode across and up to Francois, who was now standing erect, and greeted him with a quick kiss on both cheeks. Francois then introduced Jacque, who had by this time also found his feet, and standing as alert as possible. André looked Jacque in the eye as if quickly passing judgment and quickly kissed him as well, again on both cheeks.

Jacque was momentarily speechless.

Here in front of him was a member of the garde unit which he had idolized all his life.

His heart started to beat a little faster.

Quickly, Jacque took a big gulp of his aperitif.

After a minute of talking standing up, the three young men took their seats around the little outdoor table. The conversation flowed easily between Andre and Francois, for there was a lot of catching up. André, it was learned, had just graduated from the academy where he had been training in the guard unit. He had just had his passing out ceremony the day before. Tonight André was there to show off his uniform.

Jacque was a good conversationalist and soon there was much camaraderie among the three men.

Jacque asked André to explain his uniform. It was clear that André relished the opportunity to explain his uniform. He gave a full explanation of the uniform, its history and function. He opened little pouches and showed the different parts of the white leather. And when it came to the riding boots, André stretched out his long booted legs, crossed them, and then re-crossed them, making sure they squeaked the way leather squeaked. With his right hand he stroked his right riding boot. During all of this André slowly explained in detail how the boots were custom made by the J.M. Weston company in Limousin, in south central France, and how measurements had to be made of his foot and calf to make sure the boots fit perfectly.

Francois mentioned to André that Jacque was a good equestrian and had a collection of riding boots of his own. André responded enquiring of Jacque whether that was so. Jacque responded with a chuckle and smile.

André had not been oblivious and had noticed Jacque’s gaze was often not on Francois or André but upon André's boots.

The young cavalry officer upped the ante and in no time he was regaling Francois and Jacque with his stories of how the young ladies working at the Elysee palace oftentimes flirted with and bedded the smart looking and handsome young men of la garde républicaine. André told them that he had bedded more than a few beautiful career civil servant from the Interior Ministry, wearing only his riding boots.

That was enough to get Jacque getting hot.

Again, André noticed that Jacque’s gaze had turned to his boots.

After another half hour or so of conversation, the dinner bell was rung and everyone got up to join the adults for dinner.

Francois walked ahead, leading the way.

André waited for Jacque, quickly turning to face Jacque. In a flash, André reached down with his right hand to cup and tug at his crotch, resting his hand there for a second. André had sent an unmistakable signal.

"Apres vous", Jacque muttered to André, who in turn grinned to Jacque.

RowanH
RowanH
1 Followers