Jacque Meets Booted André Pt. 02

Story Info
Jacque stays for dinner with booted André.
724 words
4.6
1k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RowanH
RowanH
1 Followers

Upon entering the Martin dining room, André suggested that Jacque sit beside him, so that they could continue their conversation about the military.

Jacque was more than happy and took the seat to André's right. Francois sat to André's left.

Within minutes of sitting down and starting the first course André had found jacque's left leg and was resting his booted right leg against it. Jacque welcomed André's advance but was somewhat taken aback by André forthrightness. Nevertheless Jacque enjoyed the attention and flirting. He knew, however, that he had to remain composed and calm. He knew it would be best to play it slowly.

After what seemed like ages, Jacque moved his left leg so as to rub against André's riding boot. He then discretely lowered his left hand, so that it disappeared below the table and landed on André's boot.

At the same time, Jacque's hand disappeared under the table. It found André's riding boot. He started caressing the boot. That felt so incredible. He could feel the warmth of André's booted leg. He could also feel his cock stirring. It had stirred earlier but now it was pulsing, and throbbing, and growing. Jacque knew that if things continued to heat up, he would be sporting an embarrassingly large cock very soon. God forbid if he had to get up at some point. Quickly Jacque's left hand reappeared tabletop.

Just then Jacque seemed to have had to shift his position in his dining chair.

André noticed.

He knew he would have only a second. In a quick flash, André's right hand disappeared under the table and landed on Jacque's crotch.

André's hunch was confirmed. There was a huge cock throbbing.

Quick as that André's hand reappeared, taking hold of the fork. Eating resumed, but ever so slowly.

The conversation quietened all of suddenly. Francois noticed the silence and started a conversation with Monsieur and Madame Girond. Both André and Jacque seemed to be focusing on eating.

Lively conversation then resumed, with a breadth of topics canvassed: the recent elections for the l'assemblée nationale, the upcoming Olympics, and the gilet jaune (yellow vest) protests. Several bottles of fine wine were consumed during the course of dinner.

At some point in the dinner, Jacque announced that he was honoured to have made André's acquaintance and that he would soon be following in André's footsteps in joining the guard unit, having received his acceptance papers the week before.

Congratulations were extended and toasts were offered by M. Martin and by André.

Towards the end of the dinner, after everyone seemed to have consumed too much alcohol, Oncle Max turned to André and in a chuckling voice asked him whether it was true that the young ladies working at the Elysee Palace liked their men in riding boots. He burst out in loud laughter. André, trying to be a gentleman officer, responded with a polite chuckle. Obviously drunk, Oncle Max continued, commenting that he heard rumours that la garde républicaine was full of homosexuals and that they all liked to have sex with their boots on. He burst out laughing again. His wife and the Gironds initially fell silent, but within seconds joined in with loud laughter as well.

André, understanding the question to have been posed as a joke, retorted in a light-hearted pleading: "Who told you? Tell me, tell me?"

M. Martin continued, howling "is it true? Is it true? Do the boots make everybody gay?" He laughed uproariously. Again his wife and the Gironds joined in as well.

The three young men looked at each other bewildered, and with Francois embarrassed. He apologized profusely for his papa's drunkenness and suggested that the three of them retire to the terrace. André assured Francois not to be embarrassed as everyone was clearly having a good time and no one was taking offence.

Francois wanted to be assured and turned to Jacque and to André. The two young men quickly glanced at one another, their eyes meeting, and responded, almost in unison, that they had not taken offence.

As the dinner party came to an end, Francois encouraged Jacque to keep in touch with André. He suggested Jacque look to André as a mentor. "Is that okay, cousin André?" Of course, replied his cousin, I'll take Francois under my wings. Emails and mobile numbers were exchanged.

RowanH
RowanH
1 Followers