All Comments on 'Jacqueline Gets a Job'

by Jemma_Jane

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story but ..

.. what a pity about the silly spelling mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Who cares about the "silly spelling mistakes", loved the ending. Can't wait for more adventures of Jacqueline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

What a sexy story.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A most arousing story

and for the most part, well-written. Must read more... Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Surprise ending

Story was worth reading.... especially the ending. Good for her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved the Dialogue

What a nice story and for a change the woman took control at the end. Loved the dialogue with wife on phone, the fucking and nipple play was good, and the ending sublime. Keep checking the want ads, Jacqueline needs another interview, smile.

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareover 12 years ago
Very well done!

How does this not have an "H" tag on it? Well set-up, well-written, hot/sexy as all get-out, and a great little O Henry ending of sorts! Can't imagine anyone reading this and not giving it a 5.

Yes, there were a few "silly" spelling mistakes, but as someone else said, who cares? The only one that's really significant is where you meant "shuddered" and had "shuttered."

Reiner43Reiner43over 11 years ago
Cute, hot and very well done.

You captured both of the personalities perfectly, and threw in the horny feelings perfectly. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When you check an article do NOT use Spellcheck!

It corrects SPELLING but does Not know if a word is being used in an incorrect context!

3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous