Jacqueline Ketch, Executrix

Story Info
Jackie helps partners achieve bliss at the end of a noose.
3.9k words
4.45
7.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HenryApril
HenryApril
22 Followers

I arrive at the dungeon nice and early.

I turn on the lights and heat before retreating to the closet I use as an office while waiting for the floor to warm up. I fire up a laptop and summon a spreadsheet that shows what's been scheduled for today.

First up: 10:00 AM for a man to do a simple noosed orgasm.

In this dungeon we refer to him, the dungeon's principal client and primary source of income, as the condemned.

A few days earlier: I turn a critical eye on my latest prospect.

He confesses his longing for nooseplay; fair cop, it's why we're meeting in this wretched coffeeshop.

I present the usual nonnegotiable demands for real name, medical records and the like, and explain why I need them.

Next comes The Talk.

"Ever done it solo?"

His face colors. "No!"

I give him a look, but don't press the point.

"Here's another nonnegotiable part of the deal. If you want us to play together, I need you to promise never to play solo! Ever!"

"If I agree, can we have a regular thing?"

Uh-oh. I see a hopeful look in his eyes, like some damned puppy

.

Sure hope he doesn't fall in love with me, He'd better no fall in love with me!

"So long as you can pay!" I say.

The dungeon occupies the basement of a warehouse in a district where rents are low. It's not large in terms of floor space, but it does have a high ceiling in the room where the fun happens. That central space, the largest open area, is surrounded by a number of small rooms. Mirrors cover three of the four walls of the central area. Some of the mirrors are doors to dressing-rooms where people can leave their clothing behind them. Some are closets. I use one as an office, with laptop, records, video monitors (all the rooms h.ave tiny cameras--and everyone knows it) and other necessaries.

Expensive artificial wood covers the bare concrete floor with buried heating. I'm grateful for that every time I walk around barefoot.

Pulleys dangle from heavy beams in the ceiling. A rope passes through each one. On one end of each is a handle I grasp.

On the other is a noose.

The noose I use is English style, a wide leather belt secured to the rope running through a pulley. It has advantages over plain rope: It eliminates rope burn, gives me more control over constriction of the airway, and greatly reduces pain, when it does not eliminate it altogether, as in scenes that do not require full body suspension.

Sometimes, however, the condemned requests hemp. In that event I recommend they wear a hood while they hang by the neck because of the risk rope burn. Some demur; others agree--and tell me later that being hooded enhances their noose dance because of the uncertainty about what will happen to them next. Live and learn.

My first partner for the day--not customer!--is a slender twenty-something white guy with dark hair and lots of freckles. He enters the dungeon proper wearing a spooked expression and his birthday suit. His cock is already swelling.

"Glad to see me?" I ask him. That gets a nervous laugh.

I've placed a stool just beneath the noose.

"Let me see...Hood on me, no hood on you, Blu-ray for the memories...Sound right?"

"Yes!" he says. He seems more confident.

"OK, step on the stool."

Once he mounts it, I lower the noose to the proper level.

"Do I put it on?" he asks.

"If you like. I will tighten it for you."

I draw it tight and adjust for the drop.

"You want me to fluff that?" I ask pointing at his middle.

"Please!"

I grasp his cock firmly and stroke it.

I'm not really into fucking men. That is, when the time comes to have children, I plan on conceiving in the traditional manner, but that's all I need along those lines. I do love playing with men's cocks, however: Stroking them, sucking them, feeling hot cum splash on my front...So long as they are jerking at the end of a rope.

It is necessary for me to not trance out with thoughts like this. I need to attend to my condemned's needs.

"Say 'when'!" I remind him.

"...When!" he cries,.

I kick the stool loose so that he swings free. He grabs his cock and pumps it furiously.

I position myself and wait for it...

"Gaaaahhhh!" he croaks as he spatters my bare breasts with hot cum.

Strangled noises continue until he stops spurting.

I let him down; he lies gasping on the floor.

"Cookies and milk coming right up!" I say.

As I prepare a tray of aftercare snacks, I hear a sigh in the background.

Between sessions I clean up: A towel to wipe cum off the floor, followed by a quick application of a mop. The floorboard heating ensures rapid drying. As needed, I wipe the cum off my tits. I don't mind it; I like how it feels on my front, hot from the cock.

They make a lovely couple. Naked, both of them. The noosed brunette stands on a tall stool while her blond lover wraps her arms around her lower legs. They look at me with expressions between longing and challenging. I take a couple of snaps before we start. Their nipples are nicely erect.

Without a word spoken, they begin masturbating. Their lips part, their eyes widen, their breasts begin to heave, and their breathing grows louder while at the same time shallower.

The brunette nods at me and closes her eyes. I pull on the rope. The sound of her breath alters as the rope constricts her air passage. Her hand falls away from her slit. She is on tiptoe, precarious on her perch. But her lover's arms steady her.

I lower the rope. Her cunt is at the proper height for her lover to bury her face in her bush and tongue her clit. The blonde's head wiggles back and forth as the brunette's face darkens and turns red.

She makes a gargling noise. Her feet kick and her buttocks writhe.

I pay out the rope to let her down to the floor just before she passes out.

Her chest heaves and she stares at the celling with with unseeing eyes.

She returns to the here-and-now. Her lover cradles her and strokes her hair, whispering "shh shh it's OK...Love you, babe..."

When I return with milk and cookies for aftercare, they're still cuddling on the floor.

My next client is a solo female. I'm getting more of these as word gets around. She strides into the dungeon with a defiant expression and mounts the stepstool before inserting her head in the noose. I make sure she's done it right before pulling it very tight. She gasps and turns wide eyes on me. She wears panties and bra. I wear nothing but a hood.

This one seems to call for the rough treatment.

I rip her bra off. Her breath catches as I gently run my hands over her petite, breasts, now bare. I can feel her nipples harden.

I pinch them. She gasps.

Next I tie her hands behind her and bind her feet. Then I cut her panties off with scissors and pull up on the noose. Even on tiptoe she can't keep it from throttling her.

Her eyes plead with me. I kick the stool away.

Then I make her watch me jill off. She jerks and stiffens as her face reddens.

I stop playing with myself and put my hand between her thighs to rub her slit.

Suddenly her face darkens. She grunts and twitches and jerks with my fingers up her cunt. I feel her clamp down on me and thrust back and forth.

By the clock on the wall it's been about a minute since I let her dangle. Not everyone lasts that long. Yet her eyes remain on me as I let her down.

Once I'm sure she's OK, I turn to fetch snacks.

Only to see a tray already laid out on the side table.

Two men. They enter the dungeon naked, holding hands and glancing about. As requested, I wear nothing but my hood. I'm grateful for the central heating.

"Which of you is the condemned?" I ask.

"I am!" says the guest of honor.

He mounts the stool and I noose him while he masturbates with eyes closed. His lover strokes himself while watching me tighten the noose on the condemned and pull up on the rope so he balances precariously.

My signal is when he lets his hand fall from his cock. I kick the stool out from under him.

As he swings his lover grasps him by his lower legs before sucking his cock like there's no tomorrow.

The condemned started moaning before I kicked him free. Now gasp after gasp issues from him as his lover works over his cock. His body trembles. When I see the eyes roll up in his head, I lower him.

His lover catches him and gently lays him on the floor.

The lover masturbates to orgasm, spilling his seed all over the condemned as he struggles back to wakefulness.

I fetch the aftercare snacks as they nuzzle each other.

He's a buff hunk with tousled blonde hair and a dusting of a beard: Tanned all over, save for a pale area around the waist. Gorgeous, if I do say so.

He stands on the tall stool already noosed and gives me the eye.

"Ready?" I ask. He nods yes.

This time we are both naked. His stiff prick waves gently in the warm air of the dungeon.

This time, he steps off the stool on his own.

I grab his lubed cock and start by teasing him a bit as he swings.

He doesn't close his eyes, like many men. I watch his expression grow dreamy and switch to jerking him off in earnest.

His body strains and he tries to gulp air.

His eyes widen.

His entire body shudders.

His cock has been twitching in my hand the entire time.

Now it tenses. I squeeze it and pump as fast as I can, as I position myself for the money shot...

...And he sprays a massive load of cum across my tits.

I continue masturbating him through the afterglow before lowering him to the floor. He shudders and, while I'm removing the noose, speaks hoarsely.

"That was world-destroying! Thanks!"

"You're welcome. I liked it too," I say with perfect honesty.

I rise and turn, only to stop short.

Yet again a tray of milk and cookies already sits on the side table.

Today, I have an admirer!

Then there are couples who want to hang by the neck together. It's challenging, but I've managed it before.

I place two stools on the floor. Both condemned are already naked, their pricks stiff as they fluff each other. I wear a leather hood and nothing else. The guys seem to like that, and it leaves me free to jill off if I'm in the mood.

They mount the stools, facing each other. They are close enough to grab each other's cocks, if they want to. I arrange the nooses on their necks and pull the rope tight. The lovers are now on tiptoes.

I kick the stools out from under their feet, one, two!

Both men pump lubed cocks as they swing free. They bump into each other once or twice before putting arms around each other. Soon they each have one hand on the other's chest, using the other to tickle and stroke his cock.

The nooses are not so tight that they pass out quickly. For the next few minutes they masturbate each other while gazing in each other's eyes.

They are safe for the moment, and for them, there is nothing in existence but their shared pleasure.

I masturbate while watching them--and the clock on the wall behind them.

"Time, gentlemen, please!"

Each man's hand moves faster and faster. It looks to me as if each one squeezes the other's cock hard.

I hear agonized cries as first one, then the other, sprays his lover's belly with hot cum.

As I let them down, the lovers put their arms around each other in a sticky embrace. They kiss deeply and pay me no attention as I go to fetch their milk and cookies.

This one is a bit of a poser: A gay couple wants to fuck bareback while one of them dangles from the ceiling. I have to get out the measuring tape.

To start, the condemned and his lover fluff themselves in preparation. The condemned has a dildo up his ass; his lover strokes his already-lubed cock. The harder they get, the more slowly they stroke themselves.

I winch up the rope. The condemned stands tiptoe on a small block of wood a few inches thick.

When I have the length right I sing out "Whenever you are ready, gentlemen!"

His lover kicks away the bit of wood, pulls the dildo out, and tosses it to the floor. The condemned masturbates with a look of intense concentration on his face. His partner gives himself a few strokes, positions himself, and rams his cock home. His hips swivel as he assfucks his noosed lover.

After about a minute the condemned stops masturbating. His arms fall to his side, I watch his cock bobbing in the warm air.

We've arranged things so that the condemned will stay conscious for minutes before any risk of passing out. Both men work their hips back and forth, in and out. I watch the condemned man's cock swell and rise, fall, then rise again, harder and harder. His lover runs his hands over the hanged man's body but never touches his cock.

The lover begins making noises. They start out as deep breaths, move on to panting, then to beastial grunting. He cries "Fuck!" over and over.

The condemned starts making guttural moans and yelps of his own.

I can't take my eyes off his cock. It points at the ceiling and twitches in time to his cries.

"Shiiiiiiit!" he screams as his cock spurts a nacreous jet. It arcs a foot upwards before falling to spatter on the floor. His lover's buttocks tremble as he grinds his cock into the other man's asshole as deep and as hard as he can.

Two more fountains of cum jet out of the hanged man's cock before it subsides.

A few more lazy ejaculations, and he is finished. His lover pulls his cock out. I lower the rope. The lover cradles the condemned as he half-kneels, half-falls to the floor.

"I love you, mate!" he tells his partner.

"Love you too, bro!"

I turn away so they can't see my face redden, and pretend not to hear that; public displays of affection make me feel awkward.

It can happen that a one half of a couple wants to be the condemned while the other wants to play executioner.

Today it's two men.

You'd think there's not much for me to do on this occasion. You'd be wrong.

I have to watch them like a hawk to make sure no one gets hurt.

Still, it is kinda hot, watching them do the dirty to one another...

This time, we have an older guy hanging a younger one.

They enter the dungeon together wearing blue jeans only.

As requested, I dress the same. A breath of cool air makes my exposed nipples stand erect like good little soldiers. As designated spotter, this may be the only thrill I'll get.

I've placed a stepstool in the proper place, and arranged the noose to hangs at neck level for someone standing on the stool, but from here on, it's their show (under my watchful eye!).

Younger guy mounts the stool. Older guy pulls down his pants; younger guy kicks them away. I see his exposed cock begin swelling. Older guy strips off as well.

In no time we have two stiff pricks. I'm available for fluffing, but that offer was politely declined when we planned this scene.

Older guy watches younger guy jerking off while he watches older guy jerking off himself. I'm just here to watch...

Understand this: I have no interest in men. I do, however, find being in close quarters with shameless, highly aroused men gives me a tingle. Vicarious arousal, I think of it.

Or, just possibly, I just get a charge out of watching men dance naked in the noose.

Older guy affixes the noose and tightens it. I can hear younger guy's breath grow labored as the noose constricts his airway. All the while he does not fail to pump his cock with full vigor.

"Ready?" calls his lover.

"Yes!" comes the response, the voice thick.

Older guy kicks the stool away. His lover dangles and rotates. He kicks his feet a little.

He's also taken his hand off his cock while he swings. Older Guy grabs it with a lubed hand and pumps it.

Beforehand I'd coached Older Guy in how to control the pressure on his lover's windpipe, both to keep him safe, and to prolong his pleasure. Seems he's taken my lessons to heart.

As noted, it's hot to watch; I feel stirrings myself.

Younger guy twists and grunts as his lover drives him crazy. His face darkens and he makes weird noises. It won't be long...

He gurgles and jerks about and shoots his load while Older Guy masturbates him. Older guy ends up with hot cum all over his front. Somebody other than me, for once.

The condemned man subsides after a few good spurts. His lover lowers him to the ground, and embraces him. (Getting cum all over himself in the process.)

I leave them whispering sweet nothings to get cold milk to add to the plate of cookies I've prepared for aftercare.

"Oh god," says younger guy. "That was dope!"

"Want to do it again?" his lover asks.

"God, yes!

"Hey, guys! You only paid for the one show. And it's not healthy to do this more than once in a day," I tell them.

Today, it we have a threesome. Don't get many of those.

The condemned is a man, and he has brought two girlfriends with him

"Let me get this straight. You're gay and you have a lesbian couple for friends, and all of you like gallows play?"

"Is that a problem?"

"No," I say, "But it is unusual. What do you want to do, want me to do?"

And he explains.

He stands on the stepstool as I tighten the noose around his neck. To the side stands a cute couple. All three are naked--as am I, as usual. One of the women wears a strap-on.

They watch me lube his asshole. I fingerfuck him a little; a new experience for me.

Most guys either avoid looking me in the face or wear an expression haunted or longing, as the mood takes them.

He masturbates with a butter-wouldn't-melt-in-my-mouth expression.

Strap-on woman moves behind the condemned, still fondling his cock. She inserts her tip into his ass and leans against him a moment before thrusting in and out as he opens up.

"Everyone sitting comfortably?" I call.

Three heads move up and down. The woman standing behind him pulls out her strap-on.

I kick the stool out from under him. He has only a small ways to drop.

Strap-on woman repositions herself and penetrates him roughly. He yelps.

Strap-on's girlfriend grasps his cock and jerks him off. By this time his face is red and he gurgles deep in his throat.

I keep my eye on the clock. He's taking a long time...

His body trembles, and then shivers. His face is purple, but I still hear him breathing.

Somehow he manages to scream.

"SHITFUCK!"

A ropy stream of cum shoots out of his cock and drenches girlfriend's tits. She makes a kind of choking laugh. I smile to myself, reminded of how sweet it feels to have a hot load drench my bare breasts and drip down my front.

I lower the rope. The man lies on the floor, trembling.

We' re not done!

Miss Cum-on-Tits steps over him and grasps the noose. I pull up the rope so she can put it around her neck. I help her tighten it properly, then step back.

"You wanna jill off before I pull up?"

"Naah, I'm already wet."

I pull up till she is just unable to stand tiptoe.

Strap-on girl enters cum-on-tits from behind. Her face reddens and her breath turns wheezy as she dangles from her noose.

I mind the clock, thinking "I must not rub one out. I must not rub one out ..."

The man on the floor recovers enough to masturbate while watching the show from below.

Cum-on-Tits gasps. Her whole body spasms as she comes. Damn if the man doesn't have another orgasm beneath her when he sees that. Some guys never run dry...

I lower her to the floor. Her lover tosses the strap-on aside and embraces her, joined by their boyfriend.

This calls for lots of milk and cookies.

The last condemned has left the dungeon. Happy, I'm glad to report. I do such cleanup as needed, and close out the the day's account.

I know what I must do now. I'm already naked. I don a dark hood and wait.

It's not long.

I hear footsteps approach me. I feel a hint of wind as someone comes near.

I don't work at the dungeon; I don't get paid to play hangwoman.

But I am rewarded.

"You had a good haul today," she whispers. "I rubbed one out more than once, watching you and your playmates today."

HenryApril
HenryApril
22 Followers
12