Jacqueline Ketch, Executrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never seen Her; that's part of our play. All I know of Her is Her voice. And the feel of Her hands and mouth on my body.

She embraces me; kisses me deeply. Her hand strays to my crotch. Her clever mouth fastens on my nipples.

"Ready?" She breathes in my ear.

"Yes!"

I can hear the pulley sigh as She brings the noose close to my head. She tightens it around my neck, and pulls it tight. All the while, I jill off.

What happens next requires close attention from us both. My feet are flat on the warm floor, but my throat is constricted. The pressure on my carotid has to be just so...

My breath grows ragged. "Good, good," She says.

It's as if I'm stoned. The noose banishes my awareness of anything but me pleasuring myself in front of Her. My sense of time stretches like taffy. I grow faint, almost to the point of passing out, while I caress my clit. My awareness withdraws to a great distance from everything but my masturbating body. From Her. Her hand on my noose tweaks my arousal...

...which spikes. A cataract of tingling pleasure drowns my entire being, the agony of an erotic electrocution ignites my body. Every fiber of me throbs with the most intense pleasure I've ever felt. Only in the afterglow does a consciousness of my surroundings return. Only then do I realize She has been watching me masturbate; has just watched my naked body convulse in orgasm.

Funny how, for all the times we've done this, I still feel a sneaking mix of guilt and shame from that knowledge. Compared to the glissando of pleasure still rippling all over me, that seems almost a footnote.

"You had a good one this time," She says.

"Thank you!"

"I should thank you!" She says. "I spanked myself without mercy, watching you today. I just had my fifth orgasm of the day."

"Pretty sure," I say, "I just had my first."

12