Jacquelyn's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pair approached Jacquelyn and the Viscount, the maid speaking quietly, "Milady, are you unwell? I can help take you to a..." She stopped and gasped as the Viscount moved away from Jacquelyn. The maid saw Jacquelyn's undressed state and was taken back before the Viscount caught her chin and forced her focus upon him.

The maid took some steps quickly tried to back away, her gaze never breaking with the Viscount's. He strode forward, pulling Jacquelyn who lurched and toppled forward onto the floor. Yvonne came and took the blade from the vampire as he brought his other hand to the back of the maid's head. Jacquelyn lay upon the floor, watching the scene play out in front of her. She could see the flush coming to the girl's face and the quickening of her breathing.

The maid's feeble pleas very quickly dissolved into laboured pants and half moans. The Viscount just held her there, whispering into the maid's ear, a sly look towards Jacquelyn every now and again. Jacquelyn showed no expression, she merely watched. Part of her felt a little envious, jealous even of the maid. The other part seethed with fury, swearing that her time would come soon enough.

The maid's body quivered as her hands sought to add to her pleasure. Jacquelyn knew all too well what game the Viscount was playing with the girl. "Please..." She pleaded.

The Viscount shot a knowing smirk to Jacquelyn and looked back to the maid. "Please, what?" He retorted to whimpering.

"Please, Master. Please may I..." Her voice trailed off as her eyes rolled up into her head, a long, low moan escaping her lips.

The vampire revelled in how the girl danced upon his strings. Despite this, the strain of the battle was starting to show. The slight spasms in his arms were starting to increase as his hold over Jacquelyn was weakening.

"That is a little better, My girl. But...I still do not think you are desperate enough, yet." He almost melodically teased.

The maid let out a desperate and disappointed moan, her body going growing increasingly restless and wanting. "Master. Please. Anything, i..i will do anything..." She pleased even more desperately as her hips began to buck the air.

"You are so very close now, yes?" His voice continued to string her along.

"Yes, yes, please. Please, I need it..." She panted as the words only just came out between the whimpers.

The Viscount grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, exposing the maid's neck. In a single movement, he covered her mouth and bared his fangs, sinking them into her neck. Jacquelyn watched as the girl let out a muffled cry of pain and ecstasy. Jacquelyn watched the empty eyes of the maid as they rolled into her head, the whites an eerie sight. The maid's body shuddered and convulsed as the sensations ripped through her body. The Viscount held her only by her head, drinking deeply at her neck. The vampire continued to drink her, the primal beast inside once again was unleashed. Long moments passed and the shudders in the girl's body grew weaker. Jacquelyn dared not make her act now. She had encountered the beast and would not win if she dared. Suddenly, Jacquelyn saw the maid's body fall to the floor, the vampire having had his feed. Jacquelyn's eyes focused sharply on the face that lay opposite her. She was no longer passively watching. The maid was still and motionless. Jacquelyn saw her fate. The maid's glassy eyes stared into Jacquelyn and a dead cold crept in.

Jacquelyn stared into the girl's eyes, resigning herself when suddenly the maid blinked and took in a shuddering breath. Jacquelyn's heart skipped a beat and she felt it painfully in her chest. Few people lived once a feeding had begun, let alone finished. Yvonne gently helped the maid up after a few moments and they slowly staggered out of the hall. The Viscount turned his attention to Jacquelyn, the arrogant smirk once more on his lips. He strode over and pulled her up by the coils of cord around her neck. Jacquelyn could feel the tendril like vines of his will forcing in upon her mind. "You see, My little pet. If you are a good girl, you are rewarded. I am a very kind Master. That serving girl obeyed and she was rewarded. She will wake in the morrow, having had perhaps the most delightful dream of her existence." He almost purred into her ear.

"You, however, forced my hand with your disobedience. You brought about the pain and hurt you experience. I am merely reacting to your own actions." His voice almost chided.

'Yes, Master. We shall try to be a better girl for You.' The inner voice whispered crestfallen.

Jacquelyn clenched her jaw and stare back, raging at the vampire, raging at herself. He only smirked a little and gently untied her from the bindings. Jacquelyn felt the coils unravelling from around her neck and it was greeted with a sense of relief and dread. He deliberately took his time, ever confident as his strength returned to him. "Would you like to see your Master's softer side, my pet?" He whispered as he leaned in close to her. She did not respond, but remained still, her chest slowly rising and falling with each breath. He waited a moment and then began whispering again. Slowly and carefully, he let his hand glide down her arm and gently touch the back of her hand. He grinned to himself and softly pressed his lips to her ear as he spoke a single word.

Jacquelyn nodded and repeated after him.

"Bound." she said simply.

Hearing her soft voice gave him great delight and he shifted his gaze, moving her towards the wall to watch her in the mirror.

"Now My little pet, gaze at your reflection, watch as you slip deeper under My spell." He spoke with almost joyful mischief in his voice. He lightly pressed his hand against hers and drew it back, watching as her hand moved slowly to follow his own. Jacquelyn's movements were slow and graceful. There may have been some part of her that was aware and she would have felt her hand being pulled by invisible strings. The reflection in the mirror was showing only her, moving to the unseen gestures of the Viscount's hands pulling her strings. He then did likewise with her other hand, touching it gently before drawing it back and watching as hers mimicked. A smile came to his lips as Jacquelyn responded, she was ready for the little game of his.

He moved his hands on the front of her stomach, one resting upon the other.

"Smile, My pet. You should show Me how delightfully happy you are being My puppet." The Viscount cooed sweetly from behind her.

He watched Jacquelyn as he pulled at those mental stings he had placed upon her. He had only lightly touched the back of her hand with his and pulled away, watching as her hand had followed, being pulled along. He grinned, watching how responsive, how very docile and compliant.

He took a moment, moving his hands around her body, but not touching, just observing as she moved effortlessly in the direction he was pulling her. Tilting her head to one side as his hand passed over her head, posing her hands in front of her and then above her. Leaning in close, he took great pleasure in seeing only her reflection in the mirror.

"Watch now, My little pet. See how you dance as My marionette." He whispered into her ear. He pulled at her strings again and watched as she moved. Her movements were fluid and graceful. The Viscount entertained a passing curiosity to the reason for her grace. He was little unsure if it was her natural abilities or his mastery, but it mattered little, for he was her puppet master now.

She stood there, arm outstretched, her body leaning into the pose, almost frozen in place, yet her body relaxed. The Viscount gently touched her shoulder and felt no reaction to him. His eyes slowly wandered along her arm and his hand followed, softly brushing along her skin. He took her hand and turned it upwards, opening it to reveal her palm. He traced a fingertip along the lines on her palm, feeling the little ridges tickling his fingertip. The Viscount's touch lingered for a moment before he drew back, pulling again at the mental strings. Again, Jacquelyn's arm drew back, going around her head as her body shifted, doing a slow twirl for the Viscount.

He watched with great satisfaction, "Such poise and beauty. Observe the grace with which I can control you, My little slayer."

The Viscount continued to pull the strings of his marionette, watching with great interest, critiquing her. Although he stood behind her, his form was invisible to the mirror. Jacquelyn's head titled slightly to her left, causing some of her hair to tumble over her shoulder. The blank expression she wore changed only slightly as a large, vacant grin began to spread across her face. Her eyes were glassy and empty as she gazed at herself, with a stupefied smiled. Idly, the Viscount wondered what this image of herself may do to any part of her that remained resistant. He wanted her to see herself so broken, completely within his control, moving and posing herself to his every whim.

The Viscount's right hand hovered above her hand for a moment before he moved slowly. Jacquelyn's actioned mirrored his and her body moved to his will, with perfectly synchronisation. She brought her right leg up in front of her, knee bent at first, but she slowly extended it under his influence. With her leg outstretched, she slowly pivoted on her toe. The Viscount moved slowly around her, as she rotated before pausing under his command. Holding the pose for a moment and then bringing her leg upright, her posture only shifting marginally. The Viscount entertained the thoughts of running his hand along her leg, letting his hand cup her slender curves and slide upwards. He imagined the slight shiver it might send through her body to have his hand snake up her inner thigh. He resisted the desire to run his hand along her leg, for now, contended with letting his eyes caress her legs, savouring every inch. Finally, he released her from the pose and she brought her leg down, standing once more, with her feet together.

The Viscount twirled Jacquelyn one final time and watched with great satisfaction as she stood, hands posed in front of her waist. Her breathing was a little faster, but she still wore the vacant grin on her face. She was ready for the next stage in her submission. He positioned himself around behind her and started to whisper in her ear, filling her mind. He reached forward and places his hands upon her shoulders, taking a firm hold. The Viscount closed his eyes for a moment and leaned in close to give Jacquelyn a single command. "Imagine."

Jacquelyn felt soft, calm and docile once more. She stood at the edge of an ornate room under a domed roof. The only features she could note were windows all around the room that looked out into the night. A full, bright moon beamed soft rays, filling the room. In the centre, stood a glass lantern upon a pedestal, housing a shimmer flame of radiant colours. It danced and shimmered through the spectrum, the myriad of colours looked so beautiful. Jacquelyn found her attention being so easily drawn to it. The colours were mesmerising as they shifted and danced.

Surrounding the lantern were concentric rings of candles. Each candle stood upon a stand that reached as high as her chest. Jacquelyn counted seven circles of candles surrounding the centre, yet only the three most inner circles were lit. The remaining rings were dark, cloaked in the shadows that stretched inwards despite the moonlight. Despite there only being three lit rings, Jacquelyn had a sense that each ring burned of a different coloured flame.

The moonlight and soft shadow lapped at the edge of the outer most circles of lit candles. Staring at the shadows and light dancing back and forth on the tiled floor, Jacquelyn idly wondered if the light and shadows were competing. Her mind was soft and hazy, as thoughts came to her, they vanished almost as quickly. Even chasing and trying to grab a single thought was elusive, like trying to hold water in her hand.

Suddenly, her insubstantial thoughts were interrupted by His voice. "This is your mind, My slayer pet. The moonlight and shadows are what you see as My will. You can think of it as the soft velvet blanket of My control that you feel upon you."

His voice was powerful here. His words were commanding and to her softer side, she felt the absolute need to obey. She felt her knees go weak just listening to Him, every word called to something deep inside her.

"You have done well to accept My will thus far. Now, the time has come to surrender completely. Go forth and be a servant of My will. Extinguish the candles of your resistance. You need to completely embrace the moon and shadow. You must embrace My will." He words echoed in the room and within her.

Jacquelyn shivered in pleasure just listening to Him and moved slowly towards the light. She felt no resistance as she moved in the soft shadows leading towards the ring, but as she stepped across the threshold into the light, she felt force pushing against her. She sensed her other self fighting, trying to push back her Master. It saddened her to feel the resistance. She wanted herself to enjoy what she could feel, to be at peace and accept Master's gifts. Stepping toward the nearest candle, she could feel no heat from it. The soft purple light from it lapped at her face, yet she felt very little as she reached out towards it. Cupping her hand behind the candle, she blew gently. The flame flickered and desperately held to the wick, clinging. She blew again, more firmly and the flame extinguished, setting off a cascading effect as the candles adjacent extinguished in pairs. The ring of light vanished, each flame disappearing around the circle until the final candle flickered out. The shadows eagerly filled the void left by the retreating light and Jacquelyn felt the pressure ease.

"Good girl. You have done very well for your Master," The Viscount cooed in her mind and she shivered in soft delight, even a small smile touched her lips.

"Now extinguish the next layer of resistance."

Jacquelyn advanced to the edge of the light and shadow. The contest between the two elements seemed to grow fiercer. These candles crackled, almost spitting little embers. Passing through the veil of control, she once again felt a force repelling her. This time, it was stronger, more determined. Jacquelyn was feeling a wall of pressure pushing her back. The soft blue light of this circle felt cool upon her skin, almost invigorating. It brought up some distant fuzzy memories. She recalled a time with her mentor, gently dipping her toes into a stream as he told her stories. There was something important about these stories, something she felt she needed to recall. It was then that Jacquelyn felt a firm hand on her shoulders and His voice in her mind. "Focus, My little pet. Let the shadows in." His voice quietly sang to her.

She moved forward, paying little attention to the light, her focus was the candle before her. Reaching out, she cupped her hand behind the flame and blew.

As she blew out the candle before her, she watched as the circle of light evaporated. The candles flickering and extinguishing in pairs as they moved around the circle. A sense of happiness and pride welled inside her as she obeyed. She heard His voice, it was so pleased, full of praise. "Excellent My pet. You have pleased Me greatly. Now, extinguish the final layer."

Jacquelyn hesitated as she approached the final circle surrounding the pedestal. The red light radiated more intensely than the other circles. It possessed almost a rage in its light, holding the shadows further at bay than the others. Jacquelyn felt a strong compulsion to retreat, to shrink away and hide as she entered the influence of this circle.

Jacquelyn struggled with each step. It took great effort to not give in to the desires to turn away. She tried to advance another step, but the desire to turn away was overwhelming now. Jacquelyn turned her face away from the light and felt the pressure ease. She was about to turn and go back into the shadows when she felt His touch. He took a firm hold of the back of her neck, his fingers wrapping around the sides. Jacquelyn froze instantly. Her mind and body just paused. It felt as though she had just switched off completely. It was instant and complete relaxation from His touch. The Viscount's voice was now in her head, whispering to her. He held firmly to the back of her neck, driving her forward into the light. She was lost in his words now. There were no thoughts. Only His voice was in her mind. Unthinkingly, she advanced until she reached the candle. The light rose in intensity, trying to force her away but his voice held her. As she blew it out, the pressure vanished. The shadows swept in behind her, wrapping around her like cloak.

Jacquelyn's eyes fluttered open and she gazed at the Viscount with an unfocused stare. He looked pleased and spoke softly to her. "You have done extremely well My little slayer. Take the final step to your complete submission. Go deep, slip down into the depths of your mind. Go to your very soul and extinguish the last of your resistance. Surrender the last of the fight that holds you back from pleasure. Give yourself to bliss. Embrace your fate. Now, My pet, sink..."

His voice trailed off as her eyes slid shut. She gently sank to her knees and she found herself in front of the lantern.

The colours shimmered brightly within the lantern. It was dazzlingly beautiful. Jacquelyn felt so soft and at ease as she almost timidly reached out towards it. It was as though it waited for her, the lights dancing faster, more excitedly as she went to open the access door to the flame. As her fingers grasped the handle, the light flared up, blinding her with its brightness. She felt a wave of warmth pulse up her arm and fill her. It felt so good, so right. Jacquelyn reached in, feeling as it was what she needed to do. The flame gently lapped at her fingers and slowly spread up her hand. She closed her eyes, feeling the light starting to imbue itself within her. Jacquelyn felt something shift inside her and a stillness. A smile came to her lips, everything was coming together.

Jacquelyn's eyes opened and the world slid into crisp, clear vision. The Viscount stood before her, grinning. Jacquelyn felt different now. There was almost no conflict she could feel within her. There was no voice fighting her at every word. Jacquelyn felt a sense of ease about her and she smiled at the Viscount. He motioned over to Yvonne, who came to him and kneeled, presenting Jacquelyn's tools.

The Viscount looked at Jacquelyn and spoke quietly. "Take up the instruments of your former life, My pet."

Jacquelyn reached forth for a stake and grasped it firmly. The Viscount took a few paces back and had Yvonne remove the mail that he wore. He confidently outstretched his arms and looked to his newest prize.

"If you feel any desire to strike Me down, now is your chance, My little slayer."

He looked on, observing her body and face.

Instead of replying, Jacquelyn let the stake she was holding slip from her grasp and sank to her knees. She crawled over to him and kneeled at his feet. This felt like her place. She looked up at him, her eyes full of awe and wonder. He grinned and ran his hand through her hair, petting her. Jacquelyn gave a gentle little purr and turned her head to nuzzle into his hand. The Viscount was extremely pleased with her submission. Jacquelyn smiled softly to herself.

He ordered her to stand and walk over to one of the small tables resting against the mirrored wall. As she stood before the table, the Viscount slipped in behind her. She could feel his chest pressing into her back and she leaned into him. He wrapped his arms around her hips for a moment and she revelled in being held. He called Yvonne over, asking her to unlock the small drawer for the table. She wisped her way to the table, unlocking it and slipping back off to the side, falling to her knees. The Viscount leaned in close and whispered in Jacquelyn's ear, "Be a good pet and dispose of your slaying apparatus in the drawer while I attend to your sister."

1...7891011...14