Jacqui and Heidi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't notice the brine taste that her aunt had told her would be there. She thought that maybe she hadn't worked long or hard enough on her uncle to achieve it but she felt his hands in her hair as he held her mouth in place on his wanting cock.

With his hands holding her head in place, she began in earnest licking and sucking and taking more and more of him in her mouth. She felt the head of his cock hit the back of her throat before she moved her mouth back to the crown of his cock. All the while she was using her mouth and head up and down, just as her aunt had taught her before she moved her right hand from the base of his balls upward to give him the up and down, in and out motion, that simulates fucking and bought about his eventual discharge. A discharge that came a lot earlier than the eighteen year old was expecting.

It was on a deep down stroke of her uncle's cock, that she heard him moan and then felt him hold her head tightly against his groin and yelled, "I'm cummming." With that, she received the discharge from a man's balls for the first time.

Jacqui had a faraway look in her eyes as she recollected the event and it was then for the first time I gained the distinct impression that I might be married to two different people given that the manner of how she related this was totally at odds in character to the sweet girl that I had led to the altar. Gone was the quiet demeanour of an innocent country girl, in its place was the personality of a sexually charged goddess. She seemed to be on fire and hearing her tell me so candidly and in such detail of this initiation had the required effect on me; my cock which had softened after our recent fucking was rock hard once more. I asked her, "What happened next?"

She didn't answer. She just looked at me with that same dreamy look still on her face and said, "Would you like Heidi to suck you off the same as I did with my uncle?"

It was the perfect example of a rhetorical question. I lay back on the bed and let her get on with it making sure I held her head ... just like her uncle.

*******

12