Jacqui and Jen

Story Info
Birthday cheer for Jen L.
6.7k words
4.53
3.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned on The Weather Channel the other day to see Jacqui Jeras in a black dress with a pink trimmed black belt. It was a few inches above the knee, giving a nice view of some of her long thighs, they being accentuated by the 3" heels she was wearing. I could watch Jacqui all afternoon-and sometimes do. Her usual partner is Chris Warren, but as I watched, I thought, it would be nice if there was a girl-girl team on. I was rewarded a couple of minutes later, when Jacqui handed off to Jennifer Lopez.

Jennifer was wearing a black dress, cut low with a frilly pattern accentuating the deep V of the dress, a style she does not wear often. There was just a hint of cleavage, really unusual for her. "Oh, Jen," I thought. "You look good enough to eat today." I spent a good deal of that rainy afternoon watching Jacqui and Jennifer go through their paces, enjoying the sight of two really attractive women gracing my TV. It was enough to start my imagination spinning with the possibilities of having these two lovely ladies in my bed.

The reality was, I had been with each on several occasions, though not together. For several years, I coordinated guest speakers for a college elsewhere in the south. We had an earth science school with a meteorology program, at which guest speakers from the The Weather Channel were a regular feature. Jacqui and Jennifer had both been part of the program. While Jen was not one to take part in the fun and frolic that some of her colleagues did, Jacqui and I developed a close relationship rather quickly, one that carried over when I moved to the Atlanta area some years later. Jennifer and I didn't get together til after I moved to Atlanta, an occasion about a year ago that found us in a hotel room in Knoxville, Jen in search of some consolation and companionship. Since then, we'd see each other a couple of times a month, when our schedules allowed.

A chance encounter about a week after Jacqui and Jen were on together changed the situation dramatically. I was in Publix, going to grab some ice cream, when I turned into the frozen aisle to see Jacqui midway down, perusing the selections, not paying attention to who was walking past. This was deja vu all over again. We'd met in the exact same situation last year, one that ended with Jacqui going home with her pussy soaked after a fast ride in the back of her Tahoe.

I walked up behind her, as I had the last time. She was wearing a light blue short sleeve dress that zipped down the front to about waist level, and my favorite pendant, a gold stylized sun on a gold chain. The chain was long, and she clipped it at about 3/4 of its length, allowing the sun to hang down between her breasts, drawing the eye to them. I put my hand on her ass, leaning close to her.

"If I guess if you're wearing panties, and I guess right, do I get a Jacqui quickie??" I whispered in her ear.

She laughed, as she always did when I asked her this. "You know the answer to that," she said, turning to me, giving me a quick kiss. I noticed she had pulled down the zipper on the front of her dress so it was now about mid breast; it had been a lot higher when she was on the air earlier that afternoon. The sun pendant was hanging between her tits, just at the top of her cleavage, drawing attention to the fact that she was not wearing a bra under her dress. No bra, no panties, long, bare legs in heels-on national TV. Jacqui drives me crazy. When I see her, that's all I can think about, her furry blonde muff hiding from the world behind only some thin fabric.

"Actually, I have to take a rain check on the quickie. I'm on my way over to Jennifer Lopez' house. She's going through some stuff, and has a birthday coming up. She's making dinner, I was going to bring her some wine and dessert."

"Oh," I said, wondering if I could wangle my way into that party. "Still having hubby trouble??"

"You know??" asked Jacqui.

"Yeah. It's been going on for a while." Jacqui looked at me, not quite knowing what to make of my comment. "We talk," I said, looking into her blue eyes. "Sometimes we do more than talk," I said, gently patting Jacqui's arm.

"Ohhhh, so you're the one!!" said Jacqui. Apparently, Jen talked, too. Our little secret was out, at least to Jacqui.

"I'm the one??" I played coy.

"Who's been, um," Jacqui blushed. "Banging her."

"Yeah, that would be me."

Jacqui thought a moment. "Maybe you could come over. Jen's making dinner. I'm sure she won't mind another guest, especially if it's you."

"I'd be delighted. Might want to check with her, though."

"Let me make a call," said Jacqui, reaching for her phone. She made a quick call to Jennifer, who seemed excited about the idea, judging by how she sounded through Jacqui's phone.

"We're on," said Jacqui. "She'd love for you to come over tonight."

Good deal. Having these two ladies was going to be fun. Jacqui got her groceries, and I mine, also picking up a bottle of wine and a mini cheesecake to take over to Jen's. I met Jacqui there, and we had a nice dinner, enjoying each other's company. We had my wine with dinner, and now we broke out the bottle Jacqui brought, along with the cheesecake, which we stuck some candles in. Jacqui and I sang to Jen, which she thought was funny, if sweet. We sat and enjoyed our wine and cake, Jennifer thanking us for remembering her birthday.

"Well, we're here to help you celebrate!!" said Jacqui. I noticed her zipper had dropped a couple more inches, and now I had a good view of her left breast as I sat to her right.

"I hope so," Jen said, laughing. "I need a distraction," she said, looking at me.

"I can distract you," I said, returning her gaze.

"Yeah, you're a pretty good distraction," Jacqui chimed in, kissing my cheek. Jen laughed.

Jennifer, who had been off that day, was wearing an almost knee length denim skirt with a pink peasant top. She looked wonderfully cute. She's not one to show off much, but tonight the way her top was sliding off her shoulders, and the way she was bouncing underneath made it obvious she was delightfully braless under it. I'd enjoyed watching her tits shake and sway as she moved about while serving us. Now I was looking forward to getting at what was in that top.

Jacqui looked over at me. "What do you think, Tom, should we distract Jen??"

I smiled. "I think we should. Let's grab our glasses, then we'll grab Jen."

Jennifer laughed. Jacqui and I picked up our wine, then went around the table, each of us taking Jen by the hand. I knew the layout of the house, and led us back to the master.

Once in the bedroom, I took Jen and kissed her softly, reaching up to hold her left breast through her top, feeling her softness under the fabric, then the hardness of her nipple as I gently played with it. Jacqui just stared as Jen and I made out. "I think Jacqui's feeling a little left out," said Jen, breaking our kiss.

"Not to worry," I said, releasing my hold on Jen's boob, and reaching for Jacqui.

"Don't worry about me," said Jacqui. "We're here for you, Jen."

Jennifer smiled. "Thanks. You two are the best friends a lonely gal could have." She smiled. "But it's a lot more fun if we all play. And I don't mind watching." She gave us a wicked smile.

Jacqui and I looked at each other and shrugged. We moved toward each other, and I kissed her, reaching easily into the top of her dress, taking her left tit in my hand, cupping it, gently squeezing the nipple, making her sigh. I kissed her again, and released my hold on her boob. I turned to Jen, kissing her, reaching down to grab the hem of her top, which I pulled up and over her head. She smiled as I tossed it on the end of the bed, her tits now swinging free. I kissed her again, now playing with her right tit, enjoying the feel of her bare skin in my hand. I broke from our kiss, and stepped back, looking at the girls, Jen now in just a denim mini, Jacqui still in her dress, though the zipper was now all the way down, giving me a clear view of her left tit as she faced Jen.

"I think you're next," Jen said to me. I pulled my shirt off, making Jen smile. "I love your chest," she said, stepping to me, kissing me, and running her hands through the thick hair that covered me from the neck down. Jen moved back and looked at Jacqui, who was eyeing my chest with as much enthusiasm as Jen. "Don't you love a hairy chest, Jacqui??"

"Oh, yeah," said Jacqui, reaching toward me, joining Jen in rubbing her hands all over me. The girls slowly ran their fingers down my chest and over my belly, looking me in the eye as they dipped into the top of my shorts, finding the really thick hair above my cock. They looked at each other. "Oh, yeah," they said in unison as they felt my stiffness poking up from all the soft hair.

I kissed both of them, saying, "Well, I think it's time someone lost another piece of clothing."

They looked at each other. "I'll go," said Jen. She took a step away from Jacqui and me, and slowly pulled down the zipper on her skirt, then pulled at the sides, shrugging it off, revealing a sheer black G string. It barely covered the thick patch of hair between her thighs, her pubes extending past the fabric on all sides.

"Wow," said Jacqui. "That's quite a bush there." I reached into her G string, enjoying the feel of Jen's hairiness, making her giggle. I felt her pussy open and already wet. Jacqui was rapt, watching me fondle her colleague.

I kissed her. "I love it, so soft, especially when it's riding up and down on me."

"Or when it's in your face," said Jen, to Jacqui's laughter. Jen played with the strap of her G string a moment, pulling it away from her twat, giving Jacqui and I a glimpse of the full spread of her bush. "You think I should shave it??"

"HELL NO!!!" Jacqui and I exclaimed in unison. "That is one luxurious looking pussy," said Jacqui, unable to take her eyes off Jen's furry paradise. I was taken aback. I had no idea Jacqui had such an appreciation for other women. The things you find out!!

"Well, then," said Jen, "feast your eyes." She looked at me, then over at Jacqui, who was still laser focused on Jen's twat. Jen hooked her thumbs into the strap of her skimpy panty, and pulled down, the thin fabric slowly dropping away, revealing more and more of Jen's dark pussy. Once it was down past her opening, she let go, and the G string dropped to her ankles. She kicked it off, now standing in front of us naked and smiling.

Jacqui looked like she wanted to pin Jen to the bed right then, but Jen turned the focus. "So, Jacqui, what are you hiding under that pretty dress??"

I looked over at Jacqui, her tits now almost completely exposed, her pendant hanging down between them. She smiled, and pulled the left sleeve off her arm, then the right. Her dress dropped to the floor, leaving her completely nude, except for earrings, her sun pendant, and high heels. She looked stunning, her slightly hanging tits now with erect nipples, smooth belly, long legs, at the top of which was a thick, blonde bush.

Jen and I looked at her a long moment. "Wow!!" said Jen quietly. "I always thought you were attractive, but....wow!!" Jen thought a moment, still fixed on Jacqui. "Did you go on the air like that??"

Jacqui smiled. "Yeah."

Jen, still looking at her, asked, her voice now soft, "Were you naked under your dress the day we were on together??"

Jacqui smiled more broadly. "Yup."

Jen was fascinated. "Do you do that a lot??"

Jacqui blushed. "Yup. Most of the time."

I looked at the two girls, who were now fixed on each other. I teased Jen. "I think someone has a girl crush."

The girls looked at me, Jacqui finally speaking after looking over at Jen. "I think we both do." She stepped toward Jen, embracing her, then took Jen's face and kissed her. Jen flinched, but then engaged Jacqui, kissing her back as hard as she was getting kissed. I watched the two ladies, their tits pressed to each other, bodies in full contact. Finally, Jacqui moved Jen toward the bed, easing her down onto it. Jen pushed backward, allowing Jacqui to get on it with her.

Jacqui, once up on the bed, kissed Jen again, her tits pressing on Jen's. I watched as Jacqui pushed her hips forward, as if to get her sex in contact with Jen's. I saw their pussy hair mesh together. I unzipped my shorts, dropping them to the floor, my cock now fully erect. I wondered for a moment if I should line up behind the girls and enter one of them, but then decided it was pretty hot to watch these two gorgeous 50-ish women have at each other, especially since they seemed to be going at it with such gusto.

Jacqui broke away from the kiss, and started working down Jen's body, kissing and tugging on her nipples, making them stand up like pencil erasers. Done with Jen's boobs, Jacqui now kissed down Jen's belly, slowing when she reached the thick patch of hair between her thighs. Jacqui looked up at Jen, who gave her a weak smile, then sighed. I was now stiff as a fence post watching Jacqui moving around as she went down on Jen. Watching Jacqui's pussy flex open and closed as she moved was a real turn on. It was for her, too; I could see her getting wetter by the minute as she ate Jen out.

Jacqui set in, and was now lapping at Jen's pussy like it was the last thing she'd ever do, licking her up and down, lingering on her clit, sticking her tongue into Jen as far as it would go. This lasted about five minutes, four more than I thought, given Jacqui's aggressive approach, and Jen let out a long moan, then her hips thrust forward, shoving her pussy into Jacqui's face, helped by the tight grip Jen now had on her lover's head.

Jacqui eased her assault on Jen's pussy, allowing her to finally relax. She was still in position between Jen's legs, and was kissing the tops of her thighs. Now having moved lower on Jen's body, Jacqui's ass was up higher, presenting her open labia, framed by her blonde hair, to me, so I moved in behind her, easily sliding my cock into her gaping blonde pussy. Jacqui looked back at me and smiled. Jen looked up, her pussy now unattended.

"Oh, hey," Jen said, a tired smile coming over her. "I wondered when you'd join the fun."

"It was so hot watching you two, I just decided to enjoy the show." I pushed deep into Jacqui.

"I think he really enjoyed watching us," she said, again looking back at me, "Judging by the way he's filling me." She smiled.

"Well, let me get out of the way so you two can have some fun, too." Jen smiled and moved up on the bed, lying on her side facing our side. "I want to watch, too"

I pulled from Jacqui and we took our spot on the bed, she lying back with her long legs open, her blonde pussy open for my pleasure. As I moved between her legs, she smiled up at me, the look in her eyes a mix of desire and love. I kissed her, my cock poking through her bush as I moved up, the head finally resting in her navel. She put her left leg around me, pulling me closer as we kissed, and I felt the softness of her tits on my chest. We broke the kiss, and I raised up, getting my cock into position to enter her. Jen was watching intently, gently fingering herself as she watched.

I slowly put my cockhead at Jacqui's opening, letting it rest a moment so Jen could see it about to enter her friend. I was also resting it on Jacqui's clit, just enough pressure to make her sigh. I started to slowly rock back and forth on her little button.

Jacqui looked up at me. "Would you put that thing inside me already??" She said impatiently.

Jen laughed, then looked at me. "Yeah, put it in her. I want to watch it go in."

I slowly pushed forward, the head spreading Jacqui, then sliding in, going deeper till finally I hit bottom, my balls resting on her shapely ass, the hair above my cock pressing into her bush. It felt exquisite. It must have looked exquisite to Jen, as she let out a long sigh. I looked away from Jacqui to see Jen had two fingers in her pussy, and was stroking them over her clit.

I looked down at Jacqui and kissed her again, now starting to pump in and out of her, getting to a steady rhythm that had her breathing hard in a few minutes. I could feel my cum starting to rise, and didn't want to blow my load in Jacqui too soon-and actually wanted to save some for Jen, too. I pulled out of Jacqui and repositioned so I now had my legs under me, and moved so I could enter Jacqui, but be able to pull away when I needed to.

I set up to put my cock back in Jacqui's pussy, laying the head on her open labia, stroking back and forth over them, teasing her clit with the head. I could see Jen next to us, now picking up speed, fingering her pussy faster now. I pushed into Jacqui, slowly moving over her clit as I entered, going in only about half way. I pulled back out, then pushed in again, once more playing the head of my cock on her clit, making her jump. I pushed forward, again only about half way inside her. Jen was watching, and was getting a good look at my thick shaft in the grip of Jacqui's spread labia. I felt the rising flow of cum, and looked at Jacqui, who looked back at me. I pulled back, leaving just the head of my cock inside her.

I had been careful to move slowly, so as not to put myself over the edge and cum fully, and could now just let my sperm flow, as if I'd been edging. Flow it did, a long, thick river of semen that filled Jacqui's vagina, the warmth spreading as it moved up inside her. After a moment, when she realized what I was doing-we'd done this on several occasions-her eyes got big, and she smiled, then moaned as the heat of my sperm warmed her insides.

"Oh, God, Tom, your cum is so hot," said Jacqui, closing her eyes as the full effect of my cum filling her set in. Jen looked at me, then at Jacqui.

"Oh, he's doing it..." said Jen, looking back at me. "That thing where he cums, but not all the way." She slowly rubbed two fingers over her clit, then put them inside herself. "I love when he does that."

Having let my cum flow into Jacqui enough to make her a good and sloppy mess, I pulled out, cum still flowing from my cock, and moved up over her, leaving a thick white trail up through her pubes and onto her belly, making a puddle in her navel before the flow stopped. I pushed the puddle around for a moment before leaning down to kiss Jacqui, then sitting up. Jacqui was a mess, my cum on her belly, hanging in her blonde bush, and slowly seeping from her cunt. She looked delicious.

Jen looked at the mess I'd made of Jacqui, then at me. "Wow, that's hot. I want a taste."

"You're up, then." Jacqui looked at me as Jen got between her legs, licking her lips. She had swallowed my cum on numerous occasions; this was just a new way to get it.

I had also licked my cum out of both ladies' pussies more than once. It never failed to bring on an intense orgasm. I looked at Jacqui. "You know how it feels when I lick my cum out of you. Bet it's even better when Jen does it." Jacqui smiled, knowing exactly how this would turn out.

Jen moved in where I had been between Jacqui's long thighs, licking her lips as she knelt to feast on Jacqui's sloppy cunt. Jacqui looked down at Jen, who was now kissing her thighs, working ever so slowly up to Jacqui's leaking twat.

"Lick me good, girl," said Jacqui, watching intently as her colleague set about going down on her. Jen wasted no time in doing just that, licking around the edges of Jacqui's bush, then kissing the crease between her pubes and thighs, then licking through her bush, getting what she could of my cum on her tongue. Jen moved up, getting a good lick at the puddle on Jacqui's belly. Once she had gathered up a good glob of cum, she moved up, kissing Jacqui full on the mouth. I could see the girls tongues wrestling, and it was obvious Jacqui was getting a good taste of the cum I had drooled onto her belly.

Finally, Jen pulled away, kissing down Jacqui's body, past the sun pendant, taking care to gently suck on each tit, kissing the underside, and tugging on the nipples, before moving back down for another round of cleaning the cum off Jacqui's belly, then swapping it to Jacqui. It was hot watching the two girls' bodies engage as they moved, Jen licking Jacqui's pussy, then moving up to kiss her with a mouthful of cum, her tits mashing Jacqui's as they kissed.

12