Jacqui and Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was also watching Jen's somewhat more ample ass moving back and forth, her pussy spreading when she moved down to lick Jacqui, then hiding as she moved up. I was tempted at the outset to move in behind her, since it was nicely presented when she had her face in Jacqui's twat, but as earlier, when the girls were reversed, it was a huge turn on to just watch. I'd have my turn again soon enough.

Jen having now licked most of my cum from Jacqui's belly and bush, she turned her attention to the white stream that was flowing out of Jacqui's parted lips. She looked up at Jacqui and smiled. Jacqui, who had been enjoying Jen's attention so far, was getting anxious, as Jen's slow workover had heightened her arousal, and she was now wanting release.

Jen didn't make her wait. She dove in, flat tonguing Jacqui's dripping pussy, getting a good lick that collected quite a bit of semen, and lingering on Jacqui's clit. I thought Jacqui was going to buck Jen out into the hallway, her hips thrust so hard. Jen moved up to kiss Jacqui, who met her eagerly, as if trying to suck her tongue, cum and all, right out of her mouth. Jen went down for another dip in Jacqui's leaking cunt, again making her yelp and buck, then went back up for another kiss. This repeated till Jacqui was worn out, looking disheveled but satisfied. Now that things had settled down, I set up behind Jen, who was now kneeling with her head on Jacqui's tummy, kissing where the puddle of cum had been. Jacqui was holding Jen's head lovingly, her fingers in Jen's short cropped hair.

I at first teased Jen's clit with the head of my cock, giving her a start. Then I slowly pushed into her open pussy, it being aroused from her session pleasuring Jacqui. She looked back at me and smiled when I hit bottom, my balls on her wet labia, the head of my cock poking her cervix. Jacqui, who was still recovering from several rocking orgasms, just watched and held Jen.

I slowly slid in and out of Jen, first holding her ass, then leaning forward to grab her tits, massaging them as I fucked her from behind. I wanted to control my own cumming, so I could do the same slow cum with Jen I'd done with Jacqui. When I felt myself getting close, I'd pull back, leaving just the head of my dick in her, then resume my slow plowing of Jen's pussy once the feeling subsided, edging into Jen's rapidly dampening cunt. Finally, I got to the point where I was going to cum, and pulled back so the head was just inside her, and performed the same stunt I'd done with Jacqui a little earlier, letting my cum flow into Jen, slowly filling her with spreading warmth. Jen smiled again, letting out a sigh as she felt the heat of my sperm slowly flooding her.

Jacqui, seeing the concentration on my face, said to Jen, "He's doing it, isn't he??"

Jen looked up at Jacqui. "Yeah," she said, smiling. "It's so hot. I love the way his cum feels when it fills me so slowly like this." I just smiled, pulling back to let a long slurp of cum spill from Jen's pussy, and teased her clit with my still leaking dick, making her start. I played the head on her now slippery clit til she caught her breath and came. As soon as she started to thrust at me, I plowed my dick deep in her. We were banging into each other pretty hard for about thirty seconds, then I couldn't hold back. Jacqui saw it immediately.

"Cum in her, Tom, fill her, seed her!!"

I did. I felt the familiar surge, and pressed deep, unloading all the cum I had left into Jen's womb, making her cry out as the heat and surge filled her. Jen's hips shook, and she gave a short buck, then a long moan as my cum flooded into her excited pussy. I held her ass tight, pulling it close to me as my cock swelled inside her.

Finally, I was spent, and slowly pulled away, a long white string of my semen drooling from Jen's pussy onto the bed, some spilling down her left thigh. She rolled over to lie on her back, her legs open, cunt still dripping. Jacqui looked down, seeing opportunity, and knelt between Jen's thighs. She smiled at Jen, who smiled back, knowing what was next. Jacqui started lapping at Jen's upper thighs, licking up the cum that had escaped her, taking her time and getting it all. Jen was in heaven, holding Jacqui's blonde head as she licked.

After the preliminaries, Jacqui got down to business, first kissing around the perimeter of Jen's bush, then nuzzling through it, finally breaking before going in for the big finish. Jen sighed, looking down at Jacqui, eagerly anticipating the exciting end. Jen was primed. I could see her open labia, leaking my cum, her clit red and swelled, waiting for Jacqui to finish the job.

Jacqui licked her lips, then went in for the last lap, so to speak. She homed in on Jen's open labia, licking up and down, gathering all the cum she could from Jen's parted lips, then went deep, getting a good mouthful of my spent semen. She pulled away, licking her lips, then moved up to kiss Jen, who met her eagerly. Jacqui pulled away from the kiss, working her way gently down Jen's body, licking through her bush, and going back to her open labia. This time, after getting a good taste of Jen's cummy pussy, she latched onto her swollen nub, getting her lips around it, flicking it with her tongue.

Jen, whose arousal had been steadily building from Jacqui's attention, her moans getting more insistent as the heat built, exploded as Jacqui sucked on her clit, her hips thrusting, her fingers grabbing Jacqui's hair, as Jacqui pressed her tongue over Jen's clit and into her pussy. Jen let out first a short cry, then a long moan as her orgasm washed over her. Jacqui eased up, letting her partner, still shaking from the intense stimulation, recover from the assault on her senses.

Now that Jacqui had satisfied Jen's need, she kissed up her body, finally landing a long, sensuous kiss on Jen's mouth. The two girls tongues wrestled as they tasted each other, with a healthy flavoring of my cum for seasoning. Finally, they parted, Jacqui rolling to the side, sitting up next to Jen. It was a study in contrasts, Jen's darker shading on the left, slightly darker complimented with dark brown hair above and below, her plump tits sitting nicely on her chest. Her labia were still wet, slick with semen, which was matted in her dark bush. Her legs, shapely and well proportioned, splayed out as she lay in the glow of a good cum.

Jacqui, by comparison, was the opposite, fair skinned and blonde, long and lithe. Her tits were similar in size to Jen's, but with a bit more hang to them, and so appealing with that sun pendant hanging between them. Her slender hips framed a patch of blonde that was slightly open, itself framing a pair of long labia that were slightly spread, allowing some of the sperm I had dumped in her earlier to leak out. Her long legs were stretched out, bent at the knees, as if inviting me in to deposit another round of cum between them. I'd have happily obliged, except that at 62, I wasn't up for another round, and it was getting late anyway, and she had to get home soon.

Jacqui leaned over to Jen. "Happy birthday, hon," she said, kissing her. Jen smiled.

"Thanks. You really know how to make a girl feel young on a day like this." She leaned toward Jacqui, returning the kiss, taking Jacqui's cheek in her hand, kissing her on the lips. The two girls parted, then hugged.

"I hate to leave this, I'm having a lot of fun, too, but I gotta get back to the house. My kids will wonder where I disappeared to."

Jen laughed. "Yeah, I know the feeling," she said, pulling Jacqui tight one more time.

Jacqui got up and found her dress, which she pulled on slowly, letting it flow over her. She zipped up so her tits wouldn't be hanging out when she got home. It was still sexy watching her, and realizing she was naked under her dress. Just then she smiled. "I should really clean up," she said as a thin line of white ran down to her left calf. Jen laughed as Jacqui made a hasty retreat to the bathroom, coming back a moment later looking a lot neater.

Jen got up, and we all hugged. I slipped my shorts back on and walked Jacqui out. When I got back to the bedroom, Jen was getting ready for bed. She turned and kissed me. "I hope you're spending the night," she said, rubbing her fingers through the hair on my chest.

"I wouldn't dream of leaving, especially on your birthday," I said, kissing her. She undid my shorts, letting them drop to the floor. We kissed again, and climbed into bed. We were both pretty spent from the evening's fun, though we did kiss softly, savoring the feel of each other's naked bodies as we drifted off.

I awoke the next morning to Jen stroking my cock. I'm usually pretty hard in the morning, even at my age that hasn't diminished. Still, Jen's attention was making me hard as a fence post. I smiled at her, she smiled back.

"About time you woke up," she teased.

I laughed, and put my hand on hers. "I'd say I'm pretty awake already." I took Jen's right tit in my hand, caressing it, squeezing the nipple between my thumb and index finger, making her squirm.

"I'm awake!!" she said, smiling broadly. We kissed, a little tentatively given morning breath, but she wasn't completely unappealing. We kissed a little more deeply, then Jen gently pushed me onto my back, and in a moment she was on top of me. I felt her soft tits on my chest, and my erect cock was poking through the dark curls that framed her labia. She moved her hips up and down a few times, and I felt my head in the crease of her outer labia. She bore down a little, and the top of my cockhead started to spread them open. A few more passes, and I felt it wedge in her now emerging inner lips, which were emitting squishy sounds as my cock started to penetrate. She slid her pussy up and down my cock, the head hitting her clit as her labia opened more, making her hips jump. The reason for the sounds became obvious, as the head of my cock went farther in, feeling the remaining slickness from last night's load. Jen opened up fully, and I pushed my dick deep in her, my balls now pushed up against her ass. I held there a moment.

"Ooh, that feels nice," she said, kissing me again. We were now in a full press, our bodies against each other, her soft tits pressing into my chest, my cock deep in her pussy. We lay there for a few minutes, kissing softly. I started to pull back and thrust into her slowly, a move she met by her own movement, her pussy moving up and down in response. We built to a steady rhythm, Jen getting more vocal as her arousal grew. In felt her hips shake, and knew she was getting close to orgasm.

I was getting there, too, the slick feel of my cum in her from the night before making my stroking in and out of her a quick build to a good cum of my own. I took her hips, pulling her to me, holding them as I banged up into her pussy hard. She took about four of these quick, hard thrusts, then her body stiffened, and she came, letting out a yelp, then a long moan as her pussy flooded me with her woman cum, soaking my cock and balls, and running down to the bed.

When Jen came, she raised up, and I had a full view of her from head to thighs, her tits bouncing, her bush spread by my surging cock. I eased her back, taking my thumb and pressing it to her clit. That kicked her up a notch, making her hips thrust and buck as she came harder. I pulled my thumb away, letting her orgasm subside a bit. Now I was there.

"Gonna cum, Jen," I said, looking into her eyes.

"In me. Cum inside me." She pushed down, as if trying to swallow my dick with her soaked pussy. I felt her bush pressing into me, and my balls tightening against her ass. I started to shoot, a half dozen long spurts that splashed into her cervix. She let out a cry, then collapsed onto my chest, kissing me hard. I trailed off, my cock firmly embedded in her now thoroughly soaked twat, flooded with both our cum.

I stayed hard for about another ten minutes, and we kissed gently as we savored the afterglow of a pleasant wake up call. Finally, I softened up and slipped out, Jen leaking a good drip of cum onto me. She rolled off me, taking a position next to me on the bed. My cum was still dripping from her, now rolling down the front of her left thigh onto the bed, which was already quite wet from Jen's earlier orgasm. She surveyed the damage.

"I'm going to have to get these sheets into the wash. What a mess!!"

I laughed. "If you tell me where the washer is, I can get that started while you shower. I know you're on later, and you'll at least not want to smell like you just got laid."

Jen laughed, and told me where the laundry room and detergent were. I kissed her, and we got up. I pulled the bed apart, and gathered the sheets while she started on her shower. It didn't take me long to get things underway in the laundry, and I was back quickly. I dropped my shorts, and joined Jen in the shower. She was washing her tits when I got in.

"Here, let me get those," I said, grabbing a bottle of body wash and starting in, to Jen's giggling. We kissed as I soaped up her soft, shapely breasts, washing underneath them, cupping them, and playing with the nipples. I lingered there, making her sigh.

"If you keep up, I'm going to be late for work," she said, smiling.

"Might be hard to explain why, since hubby's out of town," I teased, now playing my hands over her whole upper body and ass. I reached down to get into the soft dark curls between her thighs.

"Oh, no, you don't!! We'll never get out of here. As it is, I'll still have your cum in me all day."

"Yeah, but you like that."

Jen's look softened and she smiled up at me. "Yes. Yes, I do."

"You know I'm going to be watching you all afternoon, thinking about that, right??"

"Yep," Jen smiled at me. "And every time I feel a drip, I'm going to look straight at the camera and wink, just so you'll know."

I smiled down at her. "You're a very naughty girl," I kidded her.

Jen kissed me. "The naughtiest. And you love me that way."

I smiled at Jen. "Yes I do!!" We finished up and got out of the shower, Jen taking the time to get herself ready for the world. I get dressed quick, and was ready to go well before she was, so I raided the kitchen, finding bagels and cream cheese. I called back to Jen, asking if she wanted one. She did, so I made it up and brought it back to her dressing table, to find her almost there.

"Thanks. You're sweet," she said, kissing me. She gathered what she'd need to take with her, and the bagel. "I gotta go," she said, grabbing a purse and heading toward the front of the house. I followed. She held up the bagel. "This is great, I'll take it with me." When we got to the front door, she stopped, kissing me long and deep. Her eyes sparkled as we pulled apart. "Can't do that in the driveway in the daytime," she said, looking up at me. "And I want to thank you for a great birthday. Fifty may not be so bad after all."

"Fifty can be fun. I remember it well, and yeah, you don't want to upset the neighbors," I replied, making her chuckle. She drove off, and I followed her out. I had nothing to do-the joy of being retired-and headed home. Just as well, I was pretty ragged out from playing with my companions the night before, and another round this morning. I got home and put together lunch, started in on the paper, and tuned in The Weather Channel, as I usually did. At the top of the hour, my two lovers came on, Jacqui and Jen, engaging in the usual new air shift banter. As they stood over the globe on the big interactive set and prepared to start in on the hour's features, they both looked straight into the camera and winked.

They winked a lot that afternoon.

12