All Comments on 'Jacquie - Nobody's Fool'

by speedballslick

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
krugkrugover 6 years ago
Like it

Good Job

I like the story

Hope you continue with additional parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid Handcuffs

I liked your story, enjoyed reading it and will give you a good rating. But bondage is not a turn on for me, at all. That part of "sex" will kill my erection and arousal quicker than anything a woman can do. And it works both ways, as I would not bind up my partner. I also detest cuckhold stories and just flash back to the story list immediately. No arousal there. I don't know what that says about me, but I don't like disrespect as a part of sex. But in this story it wasn't so bad as they were light hearted about it. Control should be shared.

speedballslickspeedballslickover 6 years agoAuthor
Stupid handcuffs . . .

Reply to Anonymous Users comment re: handcuffs. The handcuffs were not for the main character's taste either. I actually slipped that bit in for a friend . . . into whom I would also like to slip something. As for the cuckolding . . . I'm not sure where you got that from and I'll need to pay more attention to detail in future scribbling. The main character was not mentioned as being married or single and it was his mum who was in hospital. The female lead was divorced. Sorry if I was not clear enough and will try to keep an eye on that sort of thing.

Regardless, my thanks for that. I actually do appreciate the critical comment as this is how we all learn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love to be your nurse anytime..

I enjoyed it very much and the Handcuffs I thought were a little bit of fun,and really liked it a lot. While I was reading it....it got me hot & wet and I just felt like it was so real

as if I had experienced it really...xo please write more as I really look forward to more..xo wink wink

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous