Jacqui's Story

Story Info
Young woman living alone after partner left.
5.9k words
4.44
28k
19
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is story about a sexy young woman on her own after her partner left her. Includes lesbian and hetero sex and an incestuous relationship.

*

Jacqui was 34 years old, she was currently single and lived alone in a small village a few miles outside the southern English town of Salisbury.

Jacqui worked as office manager at an insurance agency in Salisbury. She looked after a small administration staff and the two male partners. Both partners were good looking men in their 40's and she'd had casual sex with both of them during the time she'd worked there.

She was an attractive brunette with long chestnut brown hair, five feet six inches tall, with a lovely 35-26-36 figure. She was sensuous and sensual. She kept herself fit and ate sensibly and her body repaid her by being toned and desirable.

John, her partner of five years, had become bored with living in the 'backwoods' as he put it, and had insisted they went back to the bustling metropolis of London where they had first met and moved in together. She had no intention of returning to that mad world and enjoyed life at the slower pace she had become used to.

He had become altogether too demanding and, although she found him physically very attractive and she loved their sex life together, she had never seen herself in a lifelong partnership with him.

Jacqui was enjoying the warm August sunshine in her garden. She had bought the house five years earlier with part of her inheritance from her deceased parents' estate. Her neighbours in the small cluster of a couple of dozen houses, were all professionals, with the exception of the two sisters who lived immediately next door, Paula and Sarah.

The sisters had a private income and didn't have to work. They were both in their late thirties and both very sexy and good looking. When she first came to live next door Jacqui was surprised that two very attractive women did not have husbands or partners but they soon told her that they were both lesbian and were in fact living in an incestuous relationship with each other!

Jacqui was surprised that they should be so open in telling her, a new acquaintance, such intimate secrets but she was not in any way judgemental.

She'd had one or two affairs with women when she was younger and appreciated the different pleasures that this could give. As for incest, they were not harming anyone so why should it be anyone else's concern! She wasn't exactly sure if it was incestuous if two sisters had sex together wasn't the law more concerned with penetration and possible pregnancy?

No one else in their small community seemed at all bothered with the ethics of it, and the sisters never flaunted it, so it wasn't discussed.

The sisters were generally well liked and, Jacqui was sure, they were especially well liked by one or two of the neighbouring wives!

This particularly warm and sunny Saturday afternoon, Jacqui was alone in her garden where she was inclined to wear as little as possible, when the weather was good. Today she was wearing just the bottom half of a red bikini with tie ups at the sides holding it together. She wandered past the burgeoning flower beds, drinking from a refreshing glass of Pimms, and telling the bees that it was far too warm to be working so hard.

She sat on the sunbed, that was shaded by a large garden umbrella, and lay down to relax. As she lay there with her legs parted each side of the bed and with her feet on the grass, her hand automatically slid down her tummy, under the front of her bikini bottom, to rest on her fully shaved pussy. She thought to herself that the only thing that could make the afternoon even better would be a large cock in there.

She undid the tie ups at each side of the bikini bottom and folded the front down onto the sunbed. Her pussy was now fully exposed and that felt good. The warm breeze wafted over her erect nipples as her skilled fingers got to work on her pussy and clitoris. In very little time she brought herself off to a very satisfying orgasm. When her pussy and tummy had stopped convulsing, she lay back satisfied and closed her eyes.

She must have slept for a while. She began to wake slowly, feeling a lovely sensation in her pussy and thought she must be dreaming. Then she felt something soft and warm close on her nipple. She opened her eyes and saw that her neighbour, Sarah, had just taken her nipple into her mouth.

Looking past Sarah's head, she saw that Paula's head was between her legs and she could feel her tongue in her pussy.

"Well, I can think of worse ways to wake up," said Jaqui, "but what the hell are you doing, raping me?"

Jacqui's neighbours had been trying to get her to join in with their lesbian romps for some time, and although she had always laughed off their approaches,,she had shared sensual kissing with them a couple of times, and just laughed when they had squeezed a breast each!

She had never allowed them to touch her naked body, although she was not averse to a woman's touch having had several bi-sexual encounters in her past. Now, she was beginning to enjoy the attention she was getting and wasn't in a hurry to get up.

Sarah moved up to kiss Jacqui softly on the lips. Jacqui responded by opening her mouth, and the two women let their tongues dance together. They continued to kiss each other softly, while Paula licked and sucked Jacqui's pussy and began to rub her clitoris in small circles with her thumb.

Jacqui knew she would come soon, if she didn't put a halt to this delicious assault, then she wouldn't be able to resist anything else the sisters had in mind. This could end in a mammoth lesbian fuck fest.

She broke the kiss with Sarah, sat up and reached down to push Paula's head away from her gushing pussy.

"Stop, stop." She cried with a smile, "What are you after. Have you got bored with each other?"

Paula laughed. "I knew you would taste beautifully sweet." She said. "Actually, we came round to invite you to a little soiree we are having tomorrow evening. As we got no answer at the front door, we decided to try the back garden, only to find our irresistible neighbour lying naked and with her sweet pussy gaping open. What an invitation, what was a girl to do?"

"Yes, what indeed," said Sarah, whilst beginning to trace circles around Jacqui's swollen nipples with her finger tip. "Do come tomorrow, and you can stay dressed just as you are."

"What am I supposed to be then," Jacqui replied, "the evening's entertainment? Who, else will be coming?"

"Oh, the usual crew," said Paula, "neighbours and friends, about 20 altogether. Oh, and of course, our nephew, Peter and his friend James. They're both staying with us after finishing their university courses, and are staying for a month."

"They are both terribly handsome," said Sarah, "You will love them."

"Oh, I think I have had enough of terribly handsome men for the time being," said Jaqui. "In any case, aren't they pretty young?"

"They are both 22," said Sarah, "they are sporty and fit. James is black and has the biggest cock I have ever seen."

Jacqui stared open mouthed. "Don't tell me you have started fucking men," she said.

"No, silly. I saw him come out of the shower and his towel slipped." Giggled Sarah.

"Ok, I'll come tomorrow, but not for a black cock, or any other cock for that matter." Said Jacqui, with a grin. "Shall I bring a bottle?"

"No, just come as you are," said Paula. "On second thoughts, perhaps you had better wear some clothes."

Jacqui found herself becoming a bit aroused again, thinking about James' big black cock.

"Now, shall we play a bit more," said Paula. "Yes, let's," said Sarah with a smile at Jacqui, "I haven't tasted your pussy yet."

Jacqui raised her eyebrows at the sisters, she was starting to feel very horny. "Not here," she said, nervously licking her lips. "Come indoors!" Taking them both by the hand, she led them into her house.

Hours later, as she stood in the shower, Jacqui thought to herself that she wouldn't be able to resist the two sisters advances in the future, she had crossed the line. "They really know how to please a woman," she said to herself, " and I enjoyed pleasing them too."

Her thoughts turned to the two young men staying next door, Peter and James. Was Peter also well endowed? Perhaps she would find out during the next few weeks. As she thought about it, her hand automatically went to her pussy and as she squirmed, she remembered, Sarah had made her clitoris quite sore with all the attention she had given it!

Early Saturday evening and Jacqui had just finished dressing for the drinks party. She had brushed her long dark brown hair until it shone. Her make up was perfect.

She had selected a semi-transparent, deep purple, half cup bra and pantie set with lace trimming. She could see her nipples and her neatly trimmed pussy hair through the material, she could also see the top of her pussy lips where they cloaked her clitoris.

She was pleased with the effect. You never know, she thought, she might get a chance to show it all to someone later.

She had decided on a cream silk dress with a floral pattern in purple and pink. The sleeveless top was figure hugging and low in the front, where her half cup bra held her lovely, tanned, breasts on display.

The skirt was short and loose enough to make sitting easy and enable her to show off her long shapely legs, sheathed in light tan coloured, hold up stockings. On her feet she wore ivory coloured strappy sandals, with sensible, four inch, heels. Sensible for walking on her neighbours' lawn.

She wore simple jewellery. Diamond stud earings and a diamond drop necklace, that nestled just above her breasts, drawing attention to her cleavage.

She took a light wrap with her, just in case it got a bit cold later on.

"Go knock 'em dead girl," she said to herself as she left the house.

Sarah welcomed her to the party with a kiss, lingering slightly too long on her lips, and pushing the tip of her tongue between them. Jacqui immediately felt a little buzz in her pussy, remembering where that tongue had been working just a few hours ago.

"I think you know everyone here," said Sarah. "Except the boys of course. Come on, I'll introduce you."

Peter and James were in the garden, standing on the lawn, talking to Richard and Sue, a couple who lived a few doors along the road. Sue, blonde and pretty, was talking to James. She was standing close to him with her hand on his arm.

Rumour had it that Richard and Sue were members of a swinging set in nearby, Salisbury. Jacqui thought Sue was probably sizing him up as a potential conquest.

As Sarah and Jacqui approached the group, Jacqui appraised the two young men. They were both about six feet tall, well built and looked fit.

Peter was sandy haired and handsome, with a ready smile, that crinkled the corners of his light blue eyes.

James was a very good looking, dark skinned, black man. He had dark brown, almost black, eyes, a straight nose, a wide sensuous mouth and a beaming smile. Jacqui thought both men were very attractive.

Sarah, introduced Jacqui to the two young men, and Richard and Sue said hallo. After the introductions Peter asked Jacqui if he could get her a drink. "A glass of white wine would be lovely," she said.

Sarah wandered off to speak to some other guests.

Whilst Peter got her drink, Jacqui turned to James. "So, what were you studying at university,"she asked.

"We were both studying sports training and management, and physiotherapy." James replied. "You look fit, do you do any sport?"

"When I was younger, I used to play a lot of netball," she said, "but I haven't had a lot of time for sport until recently. I do try to keep myself in reasonable shape with diet and a few exercises though."

"Well, it obviously works for you." Said James, with an appraising look at her figure.

"Thank you, kind sir." Said Jacqui, feeling her face flush.

At that point Peter returned with Jacqui's wine and re-joined the group.

"Jacqui was telling me that she does a few exercises to keep in trim," James said to Peter, "perhaps we could join her." Turning to Jacqui, he said, "That is, if you don't mind."

"I would like that, "she said. "I'm sure you could show me a thing or two." She added, with a cheeky grin whilst looking James directly in the eyes. James got the point, he would enjoy that.

Sue had lost interest now, most of the exercise she got was on her back or on her hands and knees. She wasn't much interested in any other forms. So, taking her husband's hand she led him away. She was disappointed though, there were few opportunities to find a black lover in this part of England.

The two men continued to chat with Jacqui for some time and replenished her drink frequently.

"I mustn't keep you two to myself," she told them. "You'll want the chat to some of the other guests."

"Well, to be honest," said Peter, "most of the conversations have been a bit boring and most of the other guests are a bit old for us. We've seen you in your garden and we were looking forward to meeting you. We are agreed that you are the most gorgeous woman here, Paula and Sarah are great as well, but obviously not interested in us"

Jacqui felt a little excited. "Had they seen her in the garden almost naked, had they seen her with Paula and Sarah?" she thought. She actually hoped they had, in both cases.

"Oh dear," she said, "I must be a bit boring as well, I am about the same age as several of them."

"No, not at all," said James, "surely you can't be more than thirty. You are beautiful and sexy, if you don't mind me saying so."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she replied, "especially with me." and she giggled, thinking to herself that she had drunk too much wine.

"In which case, we will keep it going," said Peter, "and see how far we get."

Jacqui was enjoying the way the conversation was going. She liked these two young men and they liked her too, if their visual exploration of her breasts and bum were anything to go by.

As darkness fell and the garden lights came on the three of them sat at a table in a quiet corner a little away from the other guests. They were getting to know each other well, the conversation was muted and interspersed with light kissing as they both got to know her curves by touch.

Jacqui was enjoying this. She was thoroughly aroused by the attention the two men were giving to her lips and breasts. When James slid his hand up her skirt, to feel her pussy, she did not object but parted her legs a little more so that he could rub her lips through her panties.

Seeing that Jacqui did not object to James touching her pussy, Peter leaned in for another kiss and then brought his mouth down to the tops of her breasts. He pulled the front of her dress down a little to expose her nipples and sucked on each one.

Jacqui felt her nipples swell and harden and knew that James could feel her juices leaking through her panties. She wanted these sexy young men, now, tonight, in her bed.

"I think I should make my excuses to Paula and Sarah, and go home." She said. She saw the disappointment in the men's eyes and went on, "Perhaps you two, can see that I get home safely." She said, with a knowing smile.

Peter and James were all smiles. They would see her home safely alright. Whether she stayed safe was another matter!

Giving each of them a deep kiss, Jacqui hurried off to find Paula and Sarah, to tell them that she had a little too much to drink, and thought it wise to leave and go home to bed.

She found Sarah first. When she told her she was going, Sarah said with a wicked grin, "Get Peter and James to go with you, they'll see you are looked after all right, they'll probably tuck you into bed as well."

Jacqui blushed. Sarah was no fool, she knew what was being planned and she thought that it would be nice for the three of them.

Sarah told Jacqui that Paula was indoors somewhere, she had seen her go in with Judy, another of the neighbours wives. Jacqui said she would go and find her and say goodnight.

She went into the house looking for Paula, she also needed to collect her wrap, which she had left in the sisters' bedroom.

She couldn't see Paula in the downstairs rooms and went upstairs to get her wrap. As she got close to the bedroom, she heard muffled sounds and cautiously peered around the open door. There was Paula and there too was a semi-naked Judy, with her legs spread as Paula sucked her pussy, whilst rubbing her engorged clitoris.

Jacqui was in time to see Judy throw her head back and groan with her orgasm pulling her legs around Paula's head, holding her in tight to her pussy.

Jacqui's pussy was already moist from James attention and she felt a further wet gush as she became aroused from the sight in front of her. She turned away quietly, deciding to abandon her wrap for the time being,

"I wonder what Judy's husband, Joe, would think about her having a lesbian affair" thought Jacqui,

She returned to the garden where the two men were waiting for her. "Come on then guys, let's go home." She said.

By the time they had walked the few yards to Jacqui's house next door, the two men had already started kissing and cuddling her. It was dark and quiet and no one else was about. Jacqui opened her front door and they all went inside.

Peter took her into his arms and began to kiss her properly, both their mouths open and his tongue in hers.

James started to unzip the back of her dress. "Don't be too impatient," said Jacqui, "we have all night." Then, with a little giggle, she said, "Let's go up to my bedroom, we'll be much more comfortable there. There's no rush, I want you both and I want to take my time enjoying you."

She led them up the stairs to her room and, once inside, kicked her shoes off. James had finished lowering her zip as they climbed the stairs and she now let the dress slip off her shoulders and wriggled it down to the floor. She turned to them, a vision of sex personified, in her lacy lingerie and stockings.

"Get undressed boys," she said, "Let me see what you've got for me."

The two men were naked in no time, their cocks sticking out, hard and straight. As they moved towards her, she saw that both men were equally well endowed. "It's not only black guys that have big cocks," she thought, "they both must be at least 8 inches and they are almost as thick as each other."

Peter's cock actually looked just a little thinner, but that was just a little thinner than very thick. Her pussy was weeping with the anticipation of having them inside her,

"Oh, my goodness, "Peter said to Jaqui. "Sex on legs. You are gorgeous."

James didn't waste time talking. He moved forward and held her by the waist as he kissed her slowly and sensually. His cock was pushing against her belly as she brought her hand up to enclose it.

Peter moved round behind her and unclipped her bra. She pulled it forward and removed it, releasing James' cock for a moment whilst doing so, then she took hold of it again and began to slowly rub it backwards and forwards, looking him straight in the eyes as she did so.

Peter knelt behind her, pulled her panties down and held them whilst she stepped out of them. He left her stockings alone, as he thought she looked super sexy with just those left on. He slid his hand up her thighs to her very wet pussy and started to run his fingers over her labia. She wriggled her bottom enjoying the feelings deep inside her belly, the reaction to Peter fingering her pussy and James now kissing and sucking on her hard nipples.

James stooped a little, put his hands under her bottom and lifted her up as if she weighed nothing. She put her arms around his neck and shoulders and wrapped her legs around him. As he pulled her close to him, the head of his cock rubbed at her wet opening. Then Peter, still kneeling behind her, took hold of James' cock and guided it into her.

12