Jacqui's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James' cock stretched Jacqui's pussy more than anyone had stretched it before. He slid in slowly, his cock lubricated by her juices and his own liberal amount of pre-cum. He was being careful not to hurt her, as he knew from past experience, that that could spoil the whole thing for her, and he wanted her to enjoy being fucked by himself and Peter.

James began lifting Jaqui up and down, sliding her pussy up and down on his solid cock. She was kissing him and sucking on his tongue. Peter stood up, and standing behind her, put his hands in front of James' chest to cup and fondle her breasts. She was loving the attention of these two young men acting together to bring her pleasure.

She felt the deep tingling inside, that signalled the start of her orgasm, but she didn't want to come too quickly. She wanted to enjoy her lovers as long as possible before she was done, and usually, she only climaxed once during sex.

"Put me on the bed, James," she said. "I want to suck one of you while the other one fucks me, and I want you to take turns."

James walked easily to the bed with his cock still buried deep in her hot pussy. He leaned forward and laid her gently on the bed as he withdrew his cock.

Jacqui sat with her back against the headboard. She turned to take James' cock in her mouth, as he presented it to her. At first, she struggled to open her mouth wide enough to take him in, but as he started to thrust gently in and out, she began to get used to it. He was pushing into the opening of her throat and she had difficulty controlling her gag reflex. There was no way she would be able to deep throat a cock this thick, but she would take him as far as possible and would swallow his cum.

Whilst his friend was getting a tremendous blowjob, Peter had positioned himself between Jacqui's legs which he had stretched apart. Now he put his head down to her leaking pussy and began to lick her lips. Her juices tasted sweet and he could also detect the salty taste of James' pre-cum on her.

Peter pushed his tongue into her as deep as it would reach, he flattened it, a trick he had learned, to make it wide inside her. He repeated the manoeuvre several times and she started to push her hips up a little to get the maximum from it.

As Peter moved his attention to her clitoris, she gasped. He licked around her sensitive nub, hearing her moans as he did so. He sucked it into his lips and bit on it so very gently. She cried out in ecstasy, she was going to cum and she couldn't help it, she couldn't stop it. She came with a scream and she tried, unsuccessfully to push his head away, she was locked against the headboard and he was too strong.

He continued to suck and nibble her until she collapsed shuddering and shaking. She could hardly breathe when he pulled away.

James, stroked her face and kissed the tears away from her eyes.

As her senses returned a thought popped into her mind, "God, they are so good. They are going to kill me with ecstasy!"

The two men sat on the bed one each side of her. They kissed her and stroked her as she recovered from her massive orgasm. She felt warm and secure and was loving their gentle attention.

"How come you two are so good working together, how come you are so co-ordinated," said Jacqui, "have you been practicing deliberately?"

"No, of course not," laughed Peter. "You see, when we were at uni we shared a flat with a girl, Lisa. The flat was expensive to keep warm in the winter and one night, when it was particularly cold, the three of us decided to sleep in the one big bed to keep warm. You won't be surprised to hear that James and I ended up fucking Lisa that night, and we carried on doing that for a number of months. We weren't in a relationship, we just all enjoyed each other, and we got so that me and James just became co-ordinated when we all fucked."

"So, where is Lisa now?" asked Jacqui.

"Well, she got pregnant, dropped out of uni, and has had her baby!" said Peter.

Jacqui sat bolt upright. "What, you mean you got her pregnant, but you are both here having fun with me! You bastards! Why isn't whichever of you is the father, with her now? Shit, you are disgusting!" she cried.

"Whoa, hold on a minute." Retorted James. "Her parents came to the same conclusion, that it was one of us. We thought it was as well. Everyone was waiting to see if it was black, or white, and then they would know which one of us was the father. Well, when she had the baby, it was white, so everyone immediately assumed it was Peter's. Except for Peter's dad, and he insisted on a DNA test."

He went on,"The test proved that neither of us is the father. It turns out that she was fucking one of the lecturers all the time, and he was the one that made her pregnant.

The pair of them had guessed that it was him, because they had been on a three week field studies trip together, fucking like rabbits, and he had come in her every time. What she hadn't told him, until she realised she was pregnant, was that she had lost her purse, with her contraceptive pills in it, a few days before they went on the trip.

They realised that she was probably still protected the last time one of us fucked her, and it had to be his baby. He persuaded her to keep quiet about him, and let everyone think it was one of us, as everyone knew about our domestic arrangements. He knew he would be kicked out of uni, and that his wife would leave him, if the truth came out."

"So, that is why we are both 'fancy free'," said Peter.

Jacqui looked at them both, she was red faced. "Oh, I am so sorry," she said "I jumped to totally the wrong conclusion. I should have known better. How am I ever going to make it up to you?"

"Oh, I think you know that answer to that." Said Peter and he moved in to kiss her.

She held them both and planted kisses on their faces and lips. As they began to make love to her again, she said, "How on earth did she manage with you two and another lover, she must have been completely insatiable?"

"Well she was always very athletic." Said James, and they all laughed.

James started to fondle Jacqui's breasts and tease her hard erect nipples, as Peter moved round to position himself by her feet. He took hold of her ankles and pulled her down the bed towards him, so she was lying on her back. He moved her legs apart and moved his mouth to her pussy again, licking her and pushing his tongue into her.

She took hold of James big, hard, cock and started to rub it backwards and forwards with her right hand, with the fingers and nails of her left hand she began to pinch the head and, as his precum started to ooze out, she smeared it around it.

James straddled her upper chest and neck, and she brought his cock to her eager mouth. She licked the pre-cum from his cock head and made a soft 'O' with her mouth, as he pressed forward into her. She loved the salty taste of his pre-cum and she wanted to take his full cum load onto her tongue, to taste it before she swallowed it all.

As James began to fuck her mouth, she could hear Peter sucking the juices, which were running freely from her pussy. She pushed her hips towards him to encourage him to push in as deep as he could. When she felt him pull away, she hoped that he was going to replace his tongue with his cock, and she wasn't disappointed.

Peter rubbed the head of his rigid cock up and down her pussy lips, covering the head with her slick juices. She was so wet, she was leaking onto the bed. He pushed the head into her, and her pussy seemed to close onto it. He slid the whole length into her, in one long slow thrust and heard her moan around James thrusting cock. He pulled almost all of the way out of her, then thrust slowly in again, marvelling at the feelings of her muscular love tunnel squeezing him, in the most wonderful way.

He wouldn't rush to a climax, he wanted to thoroughly enjoy all the pleasure her body promised, and he wanted to take her to the very heights of her own orgasm, before he allowed himself to flood her with his seed.

James was fucking Jacqui's mouth faster now, rocking his hips backwards and forwards and feeling her full breasts under his backside. She was sucking him in, and he could feel her tongue wildly licking the head of his cock. He could feel his balls tightening up, ready to unleash their load, and knew he couldn't hold out any longer. Suddenly, he lost control and felt his cum rushing up to empty into her waiting mouth.

Jacqui felt the first spurt of cum hit the roof of her mouth, she pushed her tongue up, caught it and swallowed it, marvelling at the musky, salty taste. The second spurt went straight into her throat and again was despatched to her belly, as was the third and the fourth. She sucked hard on his cock to strip every last drop of cum from him. She kept her lips tight around him as he withdrew his cock, to clean it from the sides. James rolled off her to the side where he could watch Peter fucking her pussy.

With James now out of his way, Peter was able to lie full length on Jacqui, kissing her as he continued to slowly fuck her.

She could taste herself on his lips and tongue and loved the fact that he was still fucking her in such a controlled fashion. She had pulled her knees up and to the side to make sure that he had full access to her depths. His thick cock was stretching her in the most delightful way, and she started to push up to his thrusts feeling the need for his cock to take her more forcefully.

She moaned into his mouth, "Fuck me, Peter. Fuck me harder, please fuck me as hard as you can."

Peter started to thrust into her hard and fast, increasing his speed until they were both panting with the effort. He was determined that he would not come before her, he wanted to make sure that this gorgeous, sexy, woman enjoyed the best fucking he could give her. He wanted it to be the best fucking she had ever had.

"Oh, fuck. I'm going to come!" She cried. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, I'm coming, I'm coming!" She was screaming now. She arched her back and head, her eyes rolled up into her head as she screamed and screamed. She tried to pull out from under him, the ecstasy was too much for her to take. She started to shake uncontrollably, but he wouldn't stop.

Peter continued to pound into her as he felt his own climax coming. As he felt her start to shake, his cum began to spurt into her. He didn't think that he had ever cum more than this load that he was depositing against her cervix. His primal urge was to send his potent seed as quickly and as far as possible into her to impregnate her, to fuse with her egg.

They both collapsed onto the damp bed, and his softening cock slipped out of her. She was hardly breathing. He was suddenly concerned that he had hurt her, damaged her in some way in his frenzy.

Then her eyes flickered open, she smiled a little as she said, "You wonderful, wonderful man. I have never, ever been fucked like that, and I probably never will be again."

"I wouldn't bet on it," he said, "We are here for another three weeks yet, and there is always room for improvement."

She was silent for a moment. "Oh, yes please," she said, softly. "I'm so looking forward to you both trying harder."

They all laughed softly as the two men spooned her between them and they slipped into a gentle slumber.

In the morning Peter and James wanted to fuck her again but she was too sore. They both masturbated onto her breasts and her belly before leaving with the promise to see her later and to take her to dinner that evening.

Paula and Sarah were still sleeping when the boys returned to their rooms to sleep and recover their strength.

They were both up again for lunch, showered, shaved and looking forward to seeing Jacqui again.

"How is Jacqui?" Paula asked the two men, "can she still walk properly?"

"Have you totally ruined her for us?" Asked Sarah.

"She is fine," said Peter, "we're going to take her for a few drinks and dinner tonight, then we'll probably have her for desert, so don't wait up."

12