Jacquline's Flexibility Pt. 03

Story Info
Flexible Jacquline gets back at her instructor in a big way.
5.8k words
4.68
16.7k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,245 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is the third chapter to a series based on a very flexible girl in the high school color guard and her college age instructor. I encourage everyone to read parts 1 and 2 before reading this chapter. Nice or constructive comments are very much appreciated. Rude comments are just mean and will be deleted. Enjoy the fantasy. -xoxo Daphne

Rimrock University was a fairly small college, but it was a great place for local students who wanted the trappings of university life without being too far from home. That's where Jacquline's color guard instructor was studying, and it was the reason he could be on the staff of her high school color guard program.

It was the reason he was able to work with Jacquline for the past four years, watching her grow from a cute high school freshman to a really hot senior color guard captain.

A very flexible high school color guard captain.

Every inch of Jacquline's figure was perfect, and she could get into all sorts of flexible positions. Instantly falling into a full split was second nature to her, as were handstands, heel stretches, and various poses that kept Jacquline very limber. She also managed to give every guy that watched her a hard on and a mental image they could keep for the rest of their lives.

After the senior flag girl turned eighteen though, the instructor decided he wanted to do some very perverted things to Jacquline.

Ironically, it was Jacquline who had made the first move one afternoon after guard practice by deep throating his cock while in one of her famous full splits. His dick still twitched whenever he thought about the flag girl's moist, wet mouth enveloping his member with a suction that could pull the chrome off of a trailer hitch.

Last weekend, however...things got really wild while Jacquline was bikini shopping. Her instructor stripped her naked, forced her to stand completely still in a display window doing a heel stretch with a vibrator inside her pussy while a small crowd of people were watching from outside, some of whom were her classmates at the high school.

Then, after making her squirt everywhere from the intense orgasms the vibrator had forced from her cunt, the instructor closed the shop window curtains and proceeded to deep fuck Jacquline while she was in her standing splits, stuffing her bikini bottoms up her ass as he took her pussy...and her virginity.

Now, Jacquline was ready to get even...and she needed some assistance.

Sarah was Jacquline's best friend and her co-captain in the color guard. They had known each other for years and did most things together. When Jacquline was getting fucked in the swimsuit shop display window, Sarah and her boyfriend were in the crowd watching, having walked past the store just by chance. It was a surreal feeling for Sarah to see her best friend being fucked in public by their guard instructor. She was going to go inside and rescue Jacquline, but when she saw her having orgasm after massive orgasm, Sarah decided to just watch and enjoy the show. She even shouted something like "You go girl!" when she saw Jacquline's pussy gushing liquid as she came.

Sarah was a smart, sassy, brunette that had a reputation for being high maintenance and a little bit of a bitch. She had dated several guys in high school but was always the assertive one in her relationships. Naturally, she got away with it because she was really hot and so many guys in the senior class wanted to fuck her.

So, when Sarah came up with an idea for Jacquline to get back at her instructor, the two girls started making plans...

"I'm not sure I can do that..." Jacquline said hesitantly talking to her best friend on the phone, having just heard Sarah's idea.

"Oh, I'm sure you can, Jacs," Sarah replied with confidence, "don't worry, I'll be with you. Don't forget how he stripped you in public and fucked you. Wouldn't it be nice to give him some payback?"

It took a little convincing for Sarah to talk her more reserved best friend into what she had in mind, but the plan sounded so fun to Jacquline that she eventually agreed to do it.

This particular weekend, Rimrock University had a home game, and since the high school band didn't have a competition, the flag girls were free for the day.

The two color guard captains arrived at the stadium that Saturday a few hours before the game. They knew that the Rimrock cheerleaders had practice every morning the team played at home. They also knew that their guard instructor would be there...he was currently the person who dressed up as the university team mascot.

The "Rimrock Roosters" didn't seem like the most inspiring mascot for a university, but it was a tradition that went back to the founding of the college when the area had been acres of farmland. Students on campus embraced "Rocky" the rooster as a unique quirk of the university, and since the team was usually very good, no one really made fun of the tradition.

Rocky and the Rimrock cheerleaders were practicing various routines and a few skits they did throughout the game when Jacquline and Sarah walked onto the track.

Rachel, the head cheerleader, had been on the high school color guard before she graduated and went to college, so she knew Jacquline and Sarah well.

"Hey there!" Rachel smiled and waved at the two flag captains as they approached.

Jacquline was wearing a long-sleeve blue pullover sweater that came down over her rear, thin black leggings, and a pair of brown leather boots with a two-inch heel. The boots came midway up Jacquline's calves and looked particularly sexy as she walked.

Sarah wore a sleeveless, rose-colored dress that stopped mid-thigh and zipped up the back. Her hips swayed hypnotically from side to side as she strutted confidently in a pair of high-heeled shoes.

"Jacs! Sarah!" came their instructor's voice from under the rooster head of the mascot costume, "what are you girls doing here?"

Both guard captains glanced at each other and exchanged a smile as if they were keeping a naughty secret.

Which they were.

Without answering her teacher, Sarah turned to the cheerleaders.

"Sorry gals, we need to borrow Rocky for a while."

"What's going on?" Rachel asked.

Jacquline and Sarah took their teacher by the wrists and led him to a long metal bench nearby.

"UM!" the instructor gasped as Sarah pushed him hard onto the bench.

"Payback," Jacquline answered, shifting her weight to one side and resting her hands on her hips.

"You've been a really bad boy," Sarah said with a voice so stern it made the instructor shudder.

"In fact, you've been a real bastard," Sarah's stare could freeze a volcano. Taking a pair of black padded handcuffs from her tote bag, Sarah forced the instructor's arm behind his back and placed one of the restraints on his wrist.

"What the..." the instructor tried to get up but Jacquline straddled her teacher's lap to keep him pinned.

"You're not going anywhere, Rocky," Jacquline said with a tone that made the instructor realize she meant business.

The limited vision in the mascot costume prevented the instructor from seeing everything that was happening, but he felt Sarah take his other wrist and force it behind his back. The strength of the flag girl was impressive for someone so petite.

"Girls!" The instructor struggled as Sarah placed his other wrist into the restraint, "can we talk about this?"

Sarah linked the two restraints together with the attached metal chain.

"You fucked my best friend," Sarah spoke softly, her ice-cold stare going right through him, "you stripped her, had her stand completely still in public while you made her come, and then you fucked her."

"She seemed to enjoy it," came the instructor's voice from under the rooster costume, "or does her pussy gush like that all the time?"

"Watch it, buddy," Jacquline grabbed her teacher's cock through his costume so hard that it made him gasp.

"AH!" he flinched as he felt Jacquline's tight grip on his member.

"You took advantage of her," Sarah accused, taking another pair of restraints and binding his ankles to the bench, his legs now forced to stay open, "you humiliated her in public and then took her virginity without even asking."

Rachel and the rest of the cheerleaders were starting to get offended on Jacquline's behalf, their desire to see the instructor being punished growing.

"Now, it's time for payback," Jacquline said as she began humping up against her instructor's cock through their clothes.

"Hey girls," Sarah turned towards the cheerleading squad, "why don't you all come watch while we torture this bastard."

Jacquline could almost see the shock on her instructor's face beneath his costume as the entire cheerleading squad eagerly gathered around to witness what the two senior flag girls were going to do to him.

"Okay, 'Rocky Rooster'," Jacquline teased as she began unzipping the trousers of his costume, all while continuing to pump her hips in a beautiful back and forth humping motion, "let's give everyone a look at this large cock you put inside me last weekend."

"Oh fuck, Jacs," the instructor's voice came from inside the rooster costume. It was a very surreal image to see Jacquline essentially humping a large rooster who was tied to the bench with his cock out while Sarah and a bunch of cheerleaders looked on.

Jacquline smiled slightly when she saw her teacher's cock spring from his trousers fully erect. She knew she was already driving him crazy.

"Ironic isn't it?" Sarah spoke in a very sultry voice as Jacquline hopped off her instructor's lap and moved to stand in front of him, "another word for 'rooster' is 'cock'."

"UM!" He gasped as he felt Sarah's firm hand squeezing his member.

Jacquline put her hands on her hips.

"So, Rocky Rooster...or should I say 'Cocky' Rooster. We're taking control of your dick. It's ours now."

In one quick motion, Jacquline spread her legs wide and instantly fell hard into her front full splits directly in front of her teacher.

All the cheerleaders gasped in an amazed curiousity as to what was going to happen.

"Would you like me to suck you off like I did before?" Jacquline asked, taking his unbelievably hard shaft from Sarah. "Do you want to feel the warmth of my mouth enveloping your sensitive cock again?"

"Oh Jacs, yes!" The instructor gasped in anticipation as Jacquline gave her teacher's cock a few long slow pumps with her hand.

"Do you want me to swirl my tongue around your cock head?"

All the instructor could manage was a nod.

"Do you want me to deep throat your shaft?"

"Ohgod yes, Jacs!" he was practically begging.

Jacquline flashed her instructor a naughty smile as she slowly guided his cock up to her beautiful moist lips.

"Oh fuck..." he whimpered as his flexible flag captain opened her mouth, preparing himself to be carried away on a wave of intense pleasure and torture by Jacquline's amazingly talented blowjob skills.

Suddenly, Jacquline paused, cocking her head to one side and smiling cutely at her teacher.

"Oh, I don't think so, you jerk," Jacquline said letting go of his shaft and placing her hands on her hips.

"Oh no! Please Jacs!" the instructor's voice was so pathetic, "please suck my cock."

"Nope," Jacquline answered flatly.

"You go, bitch," Rachel called out to Jacquline as the cheerleaders began whistling and applauding. The squad was loving how the two senior girls had turned their instructor into a whimpering mess.

"It's not going to happen, you bastard," Sarah said, walking around to stand behind Jacquline.

"Oh, you fucking bitches," the teacher said laying his head back in defeat, still wearing the rooster costume.

Jacquline, feeling more confident with the cheerleaders supporting her, experienced a feeling of power and control over her instructor that was very intoxicating. Raising her arms, Sarah helped Jacquline out of her front splits.

"Oh, this is just the beginning, Cocky Rooster," Sarah said as the two girls moved to stand directly in front of him but facing each other.

"Oh no no no..." the instructor thought to himself. What did these two hot senior flag girl captains have in mind?

"As you know, Jacs and I have been best friends for years," Sarah explained as the two girls each sat on one of their instructor's thighs, facing each other so he could see both of them in profile.

Jacquline gave the instructor an "I've got a secret" smile and took Sarah's hand, "one thing the two of us have never done before though...is make out with each other."

"Ohgod..." the instructor's cock instantly got as hard as a steel shaft.

The two color guard captains saw what they were doing to his member and looked at each other naughtily.

"I think you want to watch us do it. Don't you, you little pev?" Sarah said what all three of them already knew.

"Don't you?" Sarah repeated, grabbing his cock firmly once again.

"AH!!!" The instructor flinched as the most sensitive part of his body was being squeezed hard by his own color guard student.

"Yes!" He quickly gave in and nodded, "I want to watch you."

Sarah smiled, and the two girls locked their eyes on each other. Sarah was confident, and totally comfortable kissing girls. Jacquline, on the other hand, had never done it before and was a little nervous. It really helped though, that it was her best friend she was about to make out with.

Sarah smiled at Jacquline as the more timid flag girl moistened her lips and closed her eyes. The two best friends held hands and leaned closer to each other.

Closer...

Their first kiss together was slow and gentle. Jacquline felt her best friend's soft lips on hers for the first time and sparks flew through her entire body. The tingles felt so good as the two long-time friends crossed a line with each other they had never crossed before.

The girls' second kiss was longer and more passionate, Jacquline's inhibitions starting to disappear as she realized just how good it felt kissing her best friend.

Then, the two teenage girls parted their lips.

Their third kiss was simply fucking hot, the two horny flag girls exploring each other's mouths with their warm moist tongues. Both girls sighed in complete lust as the world around them disappeared, leaving only what was happening between them.

"Ohmygod..." the instructor said to himself as he watched his two hot color guard captains making out with each other while sitting on his lap just inches away. They weren't doing this just for show, they were really REALLY enjoying themselves.

"Get it, girls," Rachel said as the squad watched the two high school teens practically attack each other's mouths again and again, their passionate moans and sighs an indication of just how unbelievably horny they were.

The instructor's cock was throbbing with need. He was completely restrained to the bench, watching his two hot flag girl students holding hands and deep kissing each other right in front of him while the entire Rimrock University cheerleading squad looked on...and he was completely helpless. He couldn't touch any of them. He couldn't touch himself. His cock was so hard it hurt, and his mind was going insane with desire.

"Girls," he begged, "please, stop torturing me. Please, Jacs, this has gone far enough."

Ignoring their pathetic instructor, Jacquline raised her arms above her as Sarah took the bottom of her friend's sweater and pulled it up over her head, revealing Jacquline's perfectly perky breasts being beautifully held in her cute light blue bra.

"Ohgod..." the instructor said to himself as Jacquline was being stripped.

Still making out with each other, Sarah put her hands on her friend's hips and began tugging her leggings down, revealing Jacquline's matching light blue panties.

"Damn...that's hot," Rachel said softly to herself as she watched the show intently.

At first, Jacquline couldn't believe Sarah had talked her into doing this. Now though, as her clothes were being taken off while the two girls made out with each other, Jacquline realized just how much she was enjoying it.

In the shop window last weekend, Jacquline had been stripped and fucked in front of both friends and strangers. This time was different. Jacquline was being stripped by her best friend in front of a group of girls that were on her side. This time, she was in control of the situation, and she wanted to tease the daylights out of her instructor with her unbelievably hot, sexy, and flexible body.

Starting to giggle through their intense kissing session, Jacquline reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, slowly pushing the straps off each of her shoulders and uncovering those magnificent, perky breasts of hers.

Finally, Sarah broke their kiss and flashed a naughty smile at her friend as she placed her hands on Jacquline's hips and glided her panties down over the curves of her perfect ass.

Now robbed of her panties, the flexible flag girl stood up, completely stripped except for her heeled boots. She stood with her hands on her hips and rolled her shoulders back, presenting her teenage breasts and smooth pussy for all to see and admire.

"So, how are you holding up there, Cocky Rooster?" Jacquline asked with all the confidence in the world.

"Jacs," the instructor's desperate voice came from under his costume, "please...I'm so hard. Please fuck me. Suck my dick. Jack me off. Anything! I'm begging you."

Sarah gave a wonderfully perverse laugh.

"HA! Not a chance, cockboy. We're not even close to being finished with you."

The instructor swallowed hard.

"What are you going to do to me?"

Sarah moved behind Jacquline and placed her hand on the flag girl's smooth back.

"Oh, we're going to make your cock ache so bad. I'm going to show you how to properly fuck a flexible flag girl...and Jacquline is going to help demonstrate."

"Oh f-fuck..." he almost choked on the words.

Sarah placed her other hand on Jacquline's chest to balance her as she tilted all the way backwards, placing her hands on the ground behind her. Jacquline's head dangled upside down as the color guard captain arched her back, her beautiful mounds pointing to the sky, and her erect nipples looking like rockets ready for takeoff.

There wasn't a cheerleader watching that didn't have her mouth open in shock.

"Jacquline is now in what is called a 'wheel' pose," Sarah explained in a teacher-like tone, "it's perfect for playing with her tits...like this..."

Sarah grabbed hold of Jacquline's breasts and squeezed them firmly.

"OH!" Jacquline gasped.

"See how perfect these breasts are?" Sarah taunted as she kneaded and squeezed her best friend's beautiful perky mounds with rhythmic pumping motions of her hands.

"UM!" Jacquline yelped as she felt Sarah gently pinching her very sensitive nipples.

"Mygod this is so hot," Jacquline thought to herself, "my best friend is making me so fucking horny."

Then, Sarah took things to the next level.

"While Jacquline is in this position, you can also play with her clit."

Sarah glided her soft hand between Jacquline's smooth legs and parted her best friend's labia. Jacquline's perfect breasts rose and fell beautifully with her deep breaths of anticipation.

"Like this," Sarah moved her other hand between Jacquline's pussy lips and began wanking her clit with rapid movements of her fingertips.

"OH FUCK!!!" Jacquline cried out as Sarah's hand became almost blurry from the speed at which she was pleasuring the flexible flag girl.

"You can even finger her pussy..."

Sarah thrust two fingers inside the teenager, curved them slightly to hit Jacquline's g-spot, and began fingerblasting her best friend's cunt, all while her other hand continued to wank Jacquline's clit at full speed.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,245 Followers
12