Jacquline's Flexibility Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHGOD!!! OHFUCK!!! YES!!! YES!!!" Jacquline screamed as she came instantly, desperately trying to hold her pose as her bestie finger-fucked her warm, wet pussy. Beautiful squelching sounds could be heard by everyone as Jacquline's pussy drenched itself.

Keeping one hand torturing Jacquline's pussy, Sarah reached her other hand into her tote bag and pulled a very phallic shaped vibrator out, thrusting it into Jacquline's mouth mid-scream.

"MMM!!!!! UMMM!!!! UMMMM!!!!!" The flexible flag girl eagerly accepted the dildo, showing some real talent by keeping her balance as she began bobbing her head back and forth.

"Oh, did I mention it's also a great position for fucking her face?" Sarah said as she forced Jacquline to deep throat the dildo while continuing her all out assault on the teenager's pussy.

Jacquline, in turn, took the entire length of the shaft in her mouth and down the top of her throat, her gorgeous neck bulging with each thrust.

(gluh gluh gluh gluh gluh)

"That's it, girl," Sarah said pumping the dildo down Jacquline's throat, "swallow that cock."

(gluh gluh gluh gluh gluh)

The sight of his hot color guard captain in front of him, completely stripped, her back arched, her nipples erect, while his other color guard captain finger blasted her pussy with one hand and forced her to deep throat a dildo with the other...was all too much for his cock to handle. It was so ready to come that it throbbed and ached as it waited helplessly, begging to be touched.

Then...Jacquline came again.

"MMMMMMM!!!!! (gluh gluh) MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!" Jacquline half-screamed and half-choked as her entire body shook and the walls of her pussy began contracting around her best friend's torturous fingers.

Sarah smiled in satisfaction as Jacquline's cunt clinched on her hand and began to squirt, her gorgeous body convulsing uncontrollably as she came hard, right in front of her fellow color guard captain, her instructor, and the entire cheerleading squad.

"That's it, Jacs," Sarah ordered, refusing to let up, "keep coming, bitch."

"MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! (gluh gluh gluh gluh)..." Jacquline screamed at the top of her lungs, hanging on for dear life as her best friend pulled orgasm after squirting orgasm from her cunt. The flag girl's screams were muffled by the dildo fucking her throat, causing Jacquline to gag on the monster cock.

The Rimrock cheerleaders were staring wide-eyed at the sexual torture playing out in front of them. One girl had her hand over her mouth in shock, another looked on with admiration at Jacquline's ability to endure such intense treatment. Still others watched with a little bit of jealousy, secretly wishing they were in Jacquline's place. Rachel had even slipped her hand under her cheerleader skirt and was discreetly pleasuring herself.

"OH!!!!!!!!!!" Jacquline cried out, gasping for air as Sarah suddenly pulled both her hand and the sex toy out of the high school girl. Jacquline's gorgeous body shuddered and shook as orgasmic aftershocks had their way with her.

Sarah turned to her instructor.

"Not bad, hmm, Cocky Rooster?" She could almost hear his brain sweating through his mascot costume.

"Sarah, please..."

"Please what?" she loved to hear him beg for it.

"Please, give me some release," the instructor discarded all since of dignity, "my cock aches so bad. Have Jacs fuck me, blow me, jerk me off, ANYTHING!"

Sarah flashed her "I know I'm a bitch" smile and shook her head no.

The Rimrock cheerleaders watching were amazed at how these two high school girls could keep their instructor so hard for such a long time without even touching his member. Many of the girls weren't even aware that it was possible.

"Now, let's try something a little more...daring," Sarah said naughtily.

"No, please girls," the instructor was a whimpering mess, "please no more...this is torture. My cock hurts so bad."

"Good," Sarah was unsympathetic, gesturing to Jacquline, "so did her pussy after you fucked her. So did her ass after you stuffed her bikini up inside it."

The instructor was silent.

Sarah turned back to her bestie.

"Ready, Jacs?"

The talented high school girl nodded.

"Mmm hmm."

Sarah took hold of Jacquline's boots and lifted her legs up in the air. Jacquline adjusted her arms and moved into a headstand, her forearms on the ground keeping her balanced and her hands behind her head for stability.

"...and now for Jacquline's next trick..." Sarah announced.

In a moment that would be in her instructor's mind forever, the hot high school flag girl spread her legs apart until they were parallel to the ground, her right leg in front of her, and her left leg behind her, essentially in a full split while upside down in a headstand, her perfect pussy pointing towards the sky and displayed for all to see.

The cheerleaders gasped in amazement. The instructor whimpered shamelessly.

Sarah took the dildo that Jacquline had just deep throated and placed it up against her labia.

"OH!" Jacquline gave a high pitched yelp as she felt the head of the vibrator slip between her pussy lips, but managed to hold her headstand splits position.

"In we go..." Sarah said in a singsong voice as the rod parted Jacquline's labia and slowly disappeared into the flag captain's pussy.

"OOHHH!!!" Jacquline gasped in perverted delight as her fellow guard captain began pumping the phallic object up and down inside Jacquline's soaked cunt.

"OOHHHH!" Jacquline moaned in pleasure as she felt the dildo thrusting into her love canal over and over and over again, each pump feeling deeper than the last one. Her pussy walls took hold of the invading cock and gripped it firmly from all sides, the obscene squelching noises from her soaked depths were so loud they could be heard by everyone.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...of fuck..." Jacquline said to herself over and over, almost like a mantra as she tried to concentrate on holding her headstand splits.

"That's it, Jacs," Sarah encouraged the horny flag girl, "get it nice and soaked."

"Oooohhhh fuuuuucccckkkk..." Jacquline moaned in a haze of pleasure, absolutely loving what her best friend was doing to her as everyone watched the sex toy disappear again and again inside the color guard captain's depths.

"Oh fuck! Oh shit! FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK!!!" Jacquline shouted obscenities with every deep thrust.

"FUCK YES!! FUCK YES!!!!"

Sarah smiled perversely to herself as she began pumping the vibrator into Jacquline's pussy as fast as she possibly could.

"OOHHH FFFUUUCCKK!!!!!"

Sarah's twisted side loved controlling her best friend like this, and when she felt Jacquline's pussy beginning its contractions, she didn't let up for even a moment.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" Jacquline cried out as the orgasm was forced from her, the walls of her beautiful pussy clinching around the vibrator perfectly, her quivering pussy squirting with every orgasmic wave of bliss.

Somehow, the flexible flag girl held her position.

"There, that should do it," Sarah said removing the dildo from her best friend's pussy and placing it gently between the flexible flag girl's perfectly firm ass cheeks.

"OH!" Jacquline yelped as she felt the large cock come to rest at the entrance to her tiny opening.

"Let's hope her pussy was wet enough to make this easier," Sarah said grabbing Jacquline's ass with one hand and slowly inserting the dildo into her most forbidden entrance with the other.

"AAAHHHH!!!!!" Jacquline cried out as she felt the foreign object invade her little hole...centimeter by centimeter.

"Now, who's pushing something into Jacquline's ass?" the instructor said accusingly.

"Girls are much more patient," replied Sarah, continuing to work the dildo slowly and methodically into her best friend's perfectly firm rear, "we girls don't try to force things inside each other. When she's ready, her ass will relax and allow the cock to penetrate her."

"AAHH!!! AAAHHH!!!" Jacquline used all of her concentration to hold her headstand splits while trying to relax so the invading cock could work its way into the depths of her ass. The determination of the flag girl was amazing, and everyone around her watched in complete awe of her abilities.

...and then it happened.

"OHGOD!!!!!!!" Jacquline screamed as her ass muscles gave and the invading dildo pushed all the way inside her, coming to rest deep...DEEP in her forbidden hole.

"OH FUCK!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!" Jacquline cried out over and over, unable to do anything else to take out her frustration. Her legs quivered and her ass spasmed from the invasion, but Jacquline held her splits with sheer willpower.

Both Sarah and the instructor noticed that several of the cheerleaders had discretely moved their hands up under their skirts and had slipped them inside their uniform panties to pleasure themselves as they watched. EVERYONE was getting off on this amazing performance...except him.

"Now for the grand finale," Sarah said reaching into her tote bag and pulling out a Magic Wand vibrator. The cheerleaders' eyes all went wide as Sarah placed the wand directly on Jacquline's clit and turned on the power.

"OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!! FUUUUUCK!!!!!!! OHGOD!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!" Jacquline screamed and cried out as her best friend relentlessly ground the vibrating wand into her clit, making tiny but firm circular motions on the flexible flag girl's most sensitive pleasure spot.

Then, the dildo resting deep in Jacquline's ass came to life as Sarah turned on the vibrator.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Jacquline screamed as if she were being raped, the two torture devices bombarding the high school girl with relentless, unyielding, unstoppable pleasure.

Liquid immediately began gushing from Jacquline's pussy, squirting upwards like a tiny geyser with each powerful contraction of her cunt.

"OOOOHHHH FUUUCK!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Everyone could see that Jacquline was in another world.

A world where the euphoria of orgasm was the only feeling.

A world in which pleasure and torture were the same thing.

A world where all that mattered to Jacquline was her pussy, and the unbelievable things she could feel happening to it right now.

"FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUUUUCK!!!!!!!" The vibrations inside Jacquline were so intense that her entire body was shaking uncontrollably. The dildo up her ass tortured the horny flag girl from within, while the vibrating wand relentlessly pleasured her overly sensitive, throbbing clit. Both vibrators joined perfectly together as one to make Jacquline come over and over again. Every contraction of her pussy muscles, every squirt from her cunt, every multiple orgasm that was forced from her, had Jacquline screaming for the torturous pleasure to stop while secretly wishing it would never end.

"OH...FUCK...I...CAN'T...STOP...COMING!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Again and again, the high school flag captain's perfect body trembled and shuddered uncontrollably as the relentless onslaught of gushing orgasms destroyed her.

With a scream of total surrender, Jacquline's muscles finally gave out and she toppled to the ground.

Everyone stared in awe at what the flexible flag girl's perfect body had just been put through. Jacquline lay on the ground, panting in complete exhaustion as the post orgasmic euphoria washed away her mind.

"ooohhh...ggggooooddd..." Jacquline said weakly, her body exhausted and unable to move.

Sarah knelt down beside her best friend and slowly pulled the dildo from her ass, another new sensation for Jacquline that made her whimper.

"aaaaahhhhh..." she moaned as the torturous invader was removed.

"Well done, bitch," Sarah spanked Jacquline's ass.

(SMACK)

"OH!!!" Jacquline gave a high-pitched yelp.

Jacquline's ass was on fire from being impaled by the vibrating sex toy, her pussy was sore from all the orgasmic contractions, and her clit was aching from the torture of the Magic Wand. Still, she had never in her life come so hard, so many times.

Sarah helped Jacquline up and handed the exhausted color guard girl her clothes. As Jacquline started getting dressed, the two co-captains turned their attention towards their instructor.

"How are you holding up, Cocky Rooster?" Sarah taunted, glancing down at his still hard as steel cock.

Even with the costume head on, the two girls could see their instructor was fuming.

"You cock-teasing bitches," came the sexually frustrated instructor's disdainful voice.

Jacquline looked down at his member and flashed a knowing smile.

"You obviously enjoyed it."

"So now you're just going to leave me unfulfilled?" the instructor asked.

"Not exactly," Jacquline answered with a sly look.

Sarah turned to the Rimrock cheerleaders.

"He's all yours, ladies," Sarah handed the key for the restraints to Rachel, "fuck him if you like, but make sure you tease him out of his mind first."

The two high school girls blew their instructor a kiss and walked off, leaving Cocky Rooster at the mercy of the entire Rimrock cheerleading squad.

Rachel placed the key in her cheerleading bag and flashed a dangerous smile at the helpless mascot.

"Ooooooo," Rachel cooed as she reached under her cheerleader skirt and slid her panties down, tossing them aside and placing her hands on her hips.

"This is going to be fun."

The two flag captains left the stadium without talking to each other, Sarah strutting confidently and Jacquline tired but extremely satisfied. As they turned the corner of the entrance and were alone together, Jacquline grabbed Sarah by the arms and shoved her back against a brick wall.

"What the..." Sarah was caught by surprise as her back hit the hard surface.

"Jacs!" Sarah protested as Jacquline took her best friend by the wrists and pinned them to the brick wall above her head.

"What are you d-...MMMMMMM!!!" Sarah's eyes went wide as Jacquline planted a long sensual kiss on her best friend's soft lips.

After the initial shock of the moment, Sarah relaxed, sighing in contentment as her eyes closed to half-mast and she began making out with her best friend. For a while, the two girls deep kissed each other slowly and sensually, sighing in pleasure as a wonderful new chapter in their longtime friendship began to unfold.

"That was amazing," Jacquline said finally breaking their kiss, "what you just did to me was unbelievable."

"Worth it?" Sarah smiled back.

"Definitely," Jacquline answered, "you have to do that to me again."

Sarah raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"Just you and me?" she asked.

Jacquline nodded.

"I want you to do anything you want to me...anything."

Sarah tilted her head slightly and gave Jacquline a naughty look.

"Okay," Sarah said with her most sensual voice, "let's see just how flexible you really are."

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so please be kind with any comments or feedback. If you're going to be mean, don't bother because I won't respond, I'll just delete the comment. My stories are for people who appreciate the immense work and effort that goes into creating this content. If you enjoyed this story, please have fun reading my other stories as well. I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.

12