All Comments on 'Jacuzzi for Two'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

The itinerary works for me!

5

jamesapplejamesappleover 1 year ago

Another fantastic tale. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wonderful romance. One of your best stories. The hints of Claire's attraction and love for her attraction and feelings of love for James were perfect. Capped off with her "I've been waiting so long ..." solidified the story line.

Thanks. K

HighpikeHighpikeover 1 year ago

Loved every bit of it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pretty good.

Cali_LoveCali_Loveover 1 year ago

A smart, well written, and heartfelt romance. Just loved it. I’m going to feel tingly over it all day. Thank you for that.

TrambakTrambakover 1 year ago

The small little scars do tell a great story. And the best line is "you are all I want."

Not much of drama, but who needs the drama?

A very telling yarn for the two winners.

No need to rate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoy your tales - thank you.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not much happening and very predictable. That you could imagine such a gentle merging is a testament to your own soul. May you be blessed with such peace in your own life. And thanks for sharing it with us.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

I love road trip romances where the circumstances cause forced proximity and create a kind of bubble around the main characters that eliminates outside distractions and accelerates intimacy. Cross country in a car was the catalyst James and Claire needed to transform their friendship into love. Fuel and oxygen just need a spark. Very heartwarming second chance romance. Thanks much.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Slow. Use some tags.

rdcyclistrdcyclistover 1 year ago

Well done! Very enjoyable!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Would have been nice to know what was up with James' kids. Agree with others, very easy going, predictable plot. But WTH, what's wrong with an entertaining read on a Saturday afternoon? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Realistic story. I can see it happening in the real world. I can also see a long and happy life together.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Lovely tale of life.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

A lovely tale. Thank you! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great trip! Great stops!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year ago

This was a nice romance and I enjoyed it. Thanks for the hard work for us readers.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Nice fun story. Thanks for ur hard work it was enjoyed n appreciated.

KachinaDollKachinaDollover 1 year ago

Thanks, I really enjoyed that. Your maths at the bottom made me smile. I'm working on a really long story, 80+ pages in Word so far. There are 15 to 20 characters and it's easy to lose track of ages and descriptions. I keep a page at the bottom of the file with names, ages and descriptions. It's easy to lose track of eye colour or age etc, especially when a story includes a jump forward in time. Scrolling down to the bottom is much quicker that searching through thousands of lines of text for the answer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoy your work. Thanks!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Lovely story, and you had me when James was 'forced' to fold her granny panties, lol. Got to love a sensible woman with sensible panties. This is really a feel good story when two people can come together and find a romance that's been hidden for such a long time. Well done, five stars.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Extremely nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well Done! 5-stars, of course.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Enjoyed that. As a once divorced, now remarried for decades guy, I like to see people get a second chance at love and romance. Your characters were extremely real and relatable. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, great character development

Chimo1961Chimo19617 months ago

This needs its own category , mature folks with mature folks give us some hope

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lovely story. Excellent read. Enough said BardnotBard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...

SIMILAR Stories

I'm 51 
4.83
766
588
The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
621
Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
842
The Accident 
4.83
1.1k
318
More Stories