Jacuzzi for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like I said, I may be slow, but I'm not stupid. I began to unbutton my shirt, matching her button for button. When I was down to my briefs and she had only her bra and panties, she stood there looking at me. I'm not going to be slow anymore! I crossed the few feet that separated us, took her face in my hands, and I kissed her. There was no doubt what that kiss meant. I kissed her for all I was worth. It was tender, passionate, and lasting, and she kissed me back. Her arms went around my waist and my hands slipped down her sides. Standing there under the night sky, with a slight breeze tickling our skin, we drew ourselves together and kissed like our souls were passing between us.

When the kiss finally ended, and I caught my breath, I looked in her eyes and said, "Claire, I feel like our relationship is changing. If this is just a bit of adolescent skinny dipping, that's okay, but you need to know I'm developing much bigger feelings for you. You mean far more than that to me."

She was smiling, looking at me and saying nothing. Without a word, she stepped back, reached behind herself, and released her bra. She was beautiful! I took her in my arms and kissed her again. Then breaking the kiss, I slid my hands down her sides, caught the elastic band at the top of her panties, and slowly slipped them to the floor. There before my eyes was her mound, so with my hands behind her legs I kissed her. I heard her draw a breath as she placed her hands behind my head. I kissed my way back to her mouth, held her as close as is humanly possible, and with one arm around her I slipped my other hand down her back and across her wonderful bottom. She responded by pushing herself harder onto my groin. Yeah, the boner was back in all its glory and she was accepting every inch of it against her stomach.

When we broke our kiss, she took my briefs and pushed them toward the floor. They were hung up briefly on my erection. Undaunted, she laughed, slipped her hand into my briefs to free them, and pulled them down with one hand as she held my manhood with the other.

"Yes." It was her answer to an unspoken question. She said it quietly, but she said it with purpose.

I could feel her warm breath on my erection followed by her warm mouth, and for a minute I was in heaven until I felt my legs buckle. I guess she sensed it, because she stood, kissed me briefly, and slowly climbed into the Jacuzzi. I was close behind her.

I suppose if you had told me when I was twenty-five that I would be so passionately in lust and in love with a forty-nine-year-old woman, I'd have thought you crazy. So let me just say that I was in love with a woman my own age with much the same life experiences. As she climbed into the Jacuzzi I could see two large scars on her skin, the result of knee surgery last year. Even in the half light of the patio, they were visible. Later in the full light of morning I would see the numerous smaller lines and scars, many the result of minor kitchen accidents and such. Nobody escapes life without scars, too many worn on the soul and a few evident on the skin, and hers only made her more beautiful in my eyes.

We sat close on the bench in the swirling water, my arm around her and our sides pressed together. Our kisses grew more desperate and our fondling became more adventurous. Soon she was sitting on my lap with my hand under her bottom, squeezing, as she was wiggled her hip on my erection. My hand began to explore her thigh until I could feel her spreading her legs slightly. Running my hand down her leg and up her inner thigh, I reached her soft, hair-covered sex. Her lips pouted as if to guide me home. I ran my fingers down both sides of her lips as I heard her trying to catch her breath. I slipped one finger into her just the slightest inch and I felt her spread her legs even further. Inch by inch, in and out, I slowly worked my finger into her as my thumb ran up and down across her clitoris. The two motions combined seemed to meet her approval and she was soon quietly, urgently moaning in my ear. I felt her orgasm like a vice that gripped my finger as her nails dug into my back, then slowly she released me and melted into my chest.

Women say many things to a man after an orgasm, but only a woman in love will truly coo. A woman in lust will thank you, congratulate you, even flatter you, but only a woman in love will truly surrender herself and coo sweetly in your ear as if to say, "You are all I want."

In time, we climbed out of the Jacuzzi, toweling each other off between kisses and hugs, and headed for bed. I ran back to get the clothes we forgot in case the breeze came up and that earned me a loving laugh from Claire.

We found each other in the middle of the bed and wasted no time picking up where we had left off. Our desire was unbound. A relationship that spanned years was now in the full flower of intimacy. Freed from the water and the bench, I kissed her from head to toe and back. She squirmed and I kissed her clitoris and ran my tongue along her lips. Her stomach quivered and I kissed her navel. Climbing hire, I kissed her breasts as I lay between her legs.

"Please, James, I've waited so long!"

I climbed higher, kissed her mouth briefly, and then slowly eased myself past her lips. Inch by inch, in and out, I repeated the motions of my finger just minutes before. She arched her neck as she rotated her hips. We slowly, lovingly, pushed ourselves together until we were as one. Her orgasm started slowly and built until it seemed to go on forever. It was no great credit to me. I am just an average man. This was her love, her desire, washing over her. I knew now that I was her man and always would be.

When I could hold back no longer, I released and felt my semen rising and flowing into her. Sure, we were too old to be making babies, but at that moment I wanted to plant my seed in her for tonight and for all time to come. Lying together in the afterglow, quietly talking about the years it had taken to get us there, I thought about that small part of me that remained within her still and I felt connected to her in a new and incomparable way.

I fell asleep with her in my arms and her head on my chest. Somewhere in the middle of the night, in total darkness, I awoke to feel her attending to my semi-erect penis. I stroked her head and heard, "You awake sleepyhead?" Round two had begun! Round three arrived with the sun.

Our morning shower was a lazy affair, or perhaps I should say "attentive" as we were very thorough in our efforts. We washed everything at least twice, first with soapy cloths and then with soapy hands. We packed our bags between kisses and checked out in late morning.

I learned something that day. It seems that a sexually satisfied driver often drives more slowly than many of the other drivers on the road would like and those other drivers have a nasty habit of expressing themselves with their horns. A lot of cars blew their horns at us that day, but we just waved them around and laughed. They flipped us off, too.

We did get to the Petrified Forest and Carlsbad Caverns, and if I think real hard I can remember them. I remember the nights much better. We spent one night and had three meals in New Orleans before heading out. The food was good, but it was not the high point of our visit. We did manage to spend a night outside Nags Head and another by Virginia Beach with lazy afternoons enjoying the sun, sand, and surf. Steve was not happy with our progress and called daily to complain. I don't think he liked how little concern we showed. We spent our last night in Annapolis, wandering the docks and bars and checking out the boats. Once we reached New Jersey by midmorning the next day we started to feel as though things were more familiar. We decided it was time to get serious about our delivery and we completed the drive from Maryland to Boston in just one day.

Perkins said our drive set a new record, but not in the sense that Steve would have liked. It seems that we were the first team to require ten days to drive across the country and the rest of the team had followed our progress like some would follow the Tour de France. Perkins seemed to think the whole matter was hysterically funny and I began to wonder how much he knew. The office staff that processed our travel forms were less circumspect, and they commented about how thoughtful it was for us to save money by sharing a room.

The next spring we flew out to Montana and rented a car. We owed it to ourselves to visit Yellowstone and then we took a long, lazy drive home by way of Chicago where we did finally visit Sue. We felt we owed ourselves that trip. After all, planning the wedding that we threw two weeks after our return was very stressful. Oh, and we made it a point to rent a room at Yellowstone that had a Jacuzzi.

>>> >>> >>>

It seems I do enjoy writing love stories about people who are looking for a second chance.

So, just a check of my math: Claire is 49. She was divorced at 40. Her husband was 41. James is 51. He was divorced at 47. They stop at Joshua Tree, The Grand Canyon for 2 nights, Petrified Forest, Carlsbad Caverns, New Orleans, Nags Head, Virginia Beach, Annapolis, and home, so that's 10 days to make the trip.