Jada and Ayano - Collection 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ayano hailed them a cab, telling Jada he had given the guys the rest of the night off. She kind of wanted to know what they were doing so late at night, but she wanted him to mollify her anxiety even more. She snuggled up to him in the back seat, her legs over his lap and his arm around her shoulder. He stroked her hair and tipped her chin upward to kiss her.

"I'm sorry, Ayano--" she started to repeat.

"No, no. It's alright, I was being selfish. I was sulking and then I got called away to take care of some things. I wasn't very mad, I should have called sooner," he explained, kissing her again and again. She was basking in the comfort he brought her but she felt unusually sad.

Jada hadn't told anyone that it was the 5th anniversary of her father's death yesterday, telling herself it was no big deal. It had made the thought of losing Ayano carry extra weight, although she hadn't realized it. Trying to cram her grief into a hiding space was making her emotions come out sideways in other areas.

"Are we okay, Ayano?" she asked softly.

"Yeah, yes, yes. Of course," he told her, holding her close. His arm felt like a wing around her.

"I thought you were mad at me, that you didn't want to be with me anymore. All day. It was awful. You should delete all of those voicemails. Your voicemail box is full, by the way. I filled it with my craziness," she said, trying to joke around a little.

"I feel so bad, I should have--" he started.

"No, it's fine. I just have had an emotional couple of days," she said, absolving him of any responsibility for anything. They were almost at his place.

PLAID SKIRT

They went in the front door to his living room and kitchen area. It was starting to rain outside.

"Iubi, I'm just going to have another drink. You want one?" he asked.

"Just wine," she answered, sinking into the couch and taking off her shoes and stockings. She put her feet up on the antique wooden trunk he used as a coffee table, stretching out her magenta-polished toes. He joined her, handing her a glass of white wine. He had a vodka.

"Sergei heard that one of our investors was considering withdrawing his money, putting it somewhere else. We had to make it look like we were just running into him, like it wasn't planned, and show him a good time. It was his last night in Gotham," he explained to her, drinking deeply from his tumbler.

"How did it go?" she asked, putting her legs on his lap again.

"I think it's going to be okay. He's one of us, Romanian, he's just getting sold on these get-rich-quick stocks in China," he pulled his cell phone out and handed it to her. "Here, you can delete your messages if you want. Because I'm going to listen to them and feel like shit."

Jada smiled and started deleting the messages, the keypad beeping and booping. In passing, she noticed that most of his contacts were undecipherable, like "Ksvo L" or "ALKVYG."

"It seems like I'm always telling you I'm never like this, but it's true. I'm never like this, Ayano," she said with a self-critical tone.

"You only show me your sensitive side?" he grinned, drinking and absently running his hands up and down her legs. She took a drink from her glass and set it down. She looked down for a moment and then ***met his gaze very intentionally.

"Yes. Only you," she said, seriously. She shifted her legs around on his lap and arranged her plaid and lace dress.

He put down his drink, too, and began to kiss her. Her lungs expanded slowly as she took in a shaky breath, reciprocating his kiss with unbridled eagerness. She made herself stop for a minute and held his face in her hands.

"Ayano, I'm right on the edge. I love you so much, I'm afraid my heart might burst. I'm afraid if I let myself love you anymore, there will be no turning back," she said, needing to hear that everything would be okay. But it was like asking a barber if you need a haircut. Ayano would advise her to keep benefitting him.

"Don't be afraid," he told her. "Keep going." His eyes had no uncertainty at all. They welcomed her, asked her to come forward. They kissed again, his hand resting gently on her knee at the hem of her dress.

"Please be careful with me," Jada asked sweetly. The way that she was looking at him was flirtatious and inviting, but she had really meant it. She knew her craving for him was a problem already, somewhere in the back of her mind.

"I'll be very careful with you," he said, his hand creeping up the smooth skin of her thighs. The plaid pattern was reminiscent of a private school uniform. As he stared at her dress, she could tell the thought of her as a schoolgirl excited him to no end. He continued kissing her, moving her to lie back ever so gently. In this moment, his touch was the most tantalizing sensation she could recall in her entire life. She was hoping and encouraging him to keep moving his hands up her thighs.

"It's a sacred responsibility. I take it very seriously. You're so beautiful. And so young. You look like a Catholic schoolgirl," he hinted, handling the plaid fabric and then looking back to her. It was a subtle way of hinting at role-playing dirty talk if she wanted to go in that direction.

Jada understood what he was insinuating. She had seen porn, she knew men liked this kind of thing. She would have done almost anything to please him that night, her fear of abandonment fueling her willingness.

"It's okay. You can touch me," she said, biting her bottom lip. She spread her thighs apart slightly and slid down to lie closer to him. She felt his fingertips graze her inner thighs. It felt like there were oceanic swells of lust throughout her whole body.

"You sure?" he questioned, as if he were conflicted about doing something forbidden.

"Yeah. It'll feel good?" she asked, knocking her knees together coyly.

"Yeah, I'll make sure you feel good. No one will find out," he said in a deep, reassuring tone. He lifted up her dress and the two layers of black tulle beneath it. She wore a little black satin g-string underneath. Its front was designed to look like flower petals. The way he looked at her told her he was extremely pleased and could barely restrain himself. As he tugged on her panties, she helped him take them off.

"I've never done this before," she said, smiling up at him innocently. She was determined to stay in character, even though she wanted him so badly she thought she was going to explode.

"I know. I'll be gentle," he whispered, spreading her legs apart. One of her legs was up on the back of the sofa and her other foot was on the floor. He leaned down to taste her pussy. He spread her labia apart with his fingers and took a good, long taste. She made a startled moan, like no one had ever done that to her before. She felt him breathe heavily in arousal as his tongue circled her clit.

She cried out passionately, digging her fingers into the couch pillows. She moaned, almost a whine, in an effort to resist cumming already. Ayano wasn't going to stop. His mouth covered her juicy, wet pussy, swirling his tongue around all of the smooth, soft skin. He let up for a second.

"Does that feel good, baby?" he asked, licking his lips as he flattened her dress to look up at her.

"Uh huh..." she replied helplessly. As he watched, she pulled her tits out of the deep V-neck to play with her nipples. Ayano looked thrilled. Her toes were curling in anticipation. He went back to her pussy, gently lapping up more of her juices. She had to bite down on her knuckle to hold back, to delay her orgasm. He rubbed her clitoris with his thumb, increasing the pressure slowly as he worked up to putting his tongue deep inside her. Jada was making erotic sounds more loudly than she liked to, but her orgasm was building and building. Finally, he pushed his tongue deep, deep inside her as he pressed hard on her clit. She arched her back as she came, panting and moaning.

When she went quiet, he got up, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand and sitting up on the couch. She crawled toward him, her green eyes warning him to stay put while she got totally undressed. Then, she unbuttoned his shirt and pants but didn't take them off. Completely naked, she straddled his lap, her wet pussy resting on his hard cock still under his boxers. It was nearly torture.

"You are a naughty man..." she accused him, leaning down to his chest for her lips to envelope his piercings one at a time. She licked his nipples with the tip of her tongue.

"Fuck..." he groaned, grabbing two handfuls of her ass and pulling her closer to his waiting cock. He could feel how wet she was through the cloth.

"Ooohhh..." she said, looking shocked. "Oh no, do you want to fuck me with that big dick of yours? Won't it hurt?" she said in his ear in a low, sexy voice, kissing his neck, biting, and sucking on it on the way back to his mouth.

"No, no, no..." he whispered and inhaled deeply. "It's going to feel so good, baby. I'll go slow... I'll put the tip in first and you can slide down when you're ready." Jada kissed his lips and looked at him like she was considering whether or not she should do it. She arched her back to display her tits more irresistibly to him.

"You're sure?" she asked, looking adorably uncertain.

"Yeah..." he said, grabbing one of her tits and sucking hard on her nipple. She cried out as he bit the other nipple. Her hands reached down to the waistband of his boxers. Her pussy had gotten them so wet. She felt him breathe heavily and he shuddered in relief when her fingers wrapped around his dick. He quickly kissed her hard, giving her lip a little bite. She gasped and pretended to be too innocent to enjoy such a thing. Her sticky fingers pumped his cock up and down, her juicy pussy only centimeters away.

"Just the tip first?" she asked. He nodded, panting as he watched her with a look of deep appreciation. She positioned herself closer to him, her hard nipples poking into his chest. She felt the tip of his dick with her fingers and aimed it smoothly into her pussy and stopped quickly. "Ohhh..." she said, breathing through her mouth and not breaking eye contact. "It's gonna be too big..."

"No, it's okay. You'll be fine. Here," he whispered, putting his hands around her waist and the small of her back, lifting her gently up and and all the way down on his cock. Jada whimpered, like she was in a little pain but she liked it. She made sure she was clenching her Kegel muscles tightly. After a few delicate moans, her eyes told him she trusted him to go faster. He fucked her slowly, showing rarely exhibited self-restraint. Her next cries sounded like she was in a little pain, and then less, and then less, and then her expression changed. She kissed him passionately as he bucked her hips against him, but they couldn't kiss for very long while they panted and moaned.

"Futu-i! Jada..." he grunted, gripping her ass hard as he thrust his cock in her pussy one last time. He clutched her shoulder blades as he came and felt the exertion in both their bodies as they stayed still for a while, breathing hard and hearts still thundering.

"Where did that come from?" she asked playfully, the tip of her nose to the tip of his. She adjusted her position on his lap so he was no longer inside her.

"'It's okay, you can touch me...' Damn, Jada. Damn!" he said through clenched teeth, smacking her ass. She modestly covered her mouth with her hand and her face flushed.

"Make-up sex... I was thinking about you all day," she told him, turning even pinker, like she was wearing bad stage makeup. Ayano leaned his head back on the sofa and tilted his chin up as he looked at her with a contented smile.

"I'm fucking speechless," he said, giving her a bear hug. "C'mon. I'll bring you to the shower, you dirty girl." Jada wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her up the stairs. Neither of them could stop smiling during the entire shower. When they were done, Jada turned off the water and Ayano handed her a towel as he stepped out first. He looked like he was going to say something, but then he just chuckled to himself.

"What?!" Jada asked, also laughing. He shook his head.

"I don't know. I just love you. Not just the naked times," he started.

"Oh, you'll even have me clothed? Thanks," she laughed again.

"I'm the luckiest man alive, Jada," he told her, giving her a peck on the cheek. "I hope you don't ever get sick of me. It's you and me. We're it, it's just us. Don't get sick of me."

"I'm not going to get sick of you," she smiled. After they dried off, Jada started to put on one of his T-shirts to sleep in, but he wrestled it away from her. They settled on the bed together in a tangled embrace.

"It's the rarest thing in the world that we have, iubi. I love you," he said as they held each other sleepily. Memories like this one would get Jada through many difficult nights with him to come. It was a form of gambling, to hope against hope for a night like this again, even when the odds would not be in their favor any longer. But when someone hits their jackpot, they return and return to try again.

COME HOME WITH ME FOR CHRISTMAS

Jada was dreading going home for the Christmas holiday. First of all, she kind of wanted Ayano to come and meet her family but she really doubted she could convince him to make the incredibly long trip. So, she decided to bring it up one morning at his brownstone. He was having some coffee and a cigarette while he read the paper in the dining room.

"So, I'm going home to Brazil on the 20th and coming back Sunday the 28th. What do you, um, usually do for Christmas?" she asked, kicking herself for not sounding more aloof. She sat down in the dining room chair next to him.

His hair was tied back today and he was wearing a crisp white button down shirt, the sleeves rolled up and the first few buttons undone, black pants, and Italian leather shoes. He smiled and looked over at her slowly, as if treading lightly to find the trap.

"Last year I went to Dumitru's mother's house with a bunch of people. I like to have gatherings for lots of the workers, in all the villages where the miners live. Lots of them." he said, wondering if that would be good enough.

"Like Christmas parties?" she clarified.

"Yes, Christmas parties for all the miners and their families,families." he confirmed.

"So, you're saying that if I invited you to Brazil, you wouldn't be able to get off work?" she said, folding her arms across her chest.

"I am..." he said slowly, closing his lips tightly.

"I thought you had like, thousands of miners. How could you possibly go to every village they live in?" she asked, furrowing her brow and tensing her jaw.

"I said it was A LOT of gatherings," he agreed, throwing his hands up.

"Ayano," she started.

"Don't invite me to Brazil," he begged.

"Why not?" she said, sounding a little more shrill than she expected.

"You know it would be so awkward for me there," he complained.

"Of course it would."

"So, why, then?" he sighed.

"Because I have to do things I don't want to do for you all the time and I do them because I love you," she said, gathering momentum.

"What? What don't you want to do?"

"Okay, that sleazy club after the tournament was bullshit. Musala is bullshit. And some of those dinners with business people are really boring," she listed off.

"Jada, those aren't as... difficult. Okay, so if we went to Brazil, we'd stay with your family at their house, right?" Ayano turned to her.

"Yeah, of course."

"And your mom's probably Catholic and your grandmother even more Catholic and they won't even let us sleep in the same bedroom because of the bad example to your young brothers." he argued. Jada stayed silent. He was right. "And I have no idea what to say to your little brothers. And I'm probably pretty close to your stepfather's age so that will be a fun elephant to have in the room. And, exactly how many nosy aunts do you have that will ask us questions that we ourselves haven't discussed the answers to?"

"Just two. And an uncle who's pretty nosy, too. Plus cousins," she said. "I think I'm going to tell them you're... 30. 32."

"I'm just saying that we're still in the... exciting stage of our relationship," he continued. Jada could hear him step over the phrase 'honeymoon phase stage.' "We can go next year, iubi."

"You'd better be pretty fucking good to me if you think you're sticking around for next year," she conceded sullenly. It would be an awkward trip. She just wished that he compromised as much as she did in the relationship.

"C'mere," he said, putting his arms out.

"I end up on your lap every single time we have a talk," she whined.

"Uh oh, you're on to me," he smiled, waving her over again.

"I'm gonna miss you for a whole week," she said, sitting sideways on his lap.

"Yeah? I'm gonna miss you too. No, sit like this," he said, turning her to face him.

"I can't, I'm wearing a skirt," she pointed out. He started to lift up its hem and brought her left leg over his lap so she was straddling him.

"There. That's better," he murmured, his hands on her hips. He put his forehead against hers. "Better?"

"Better," she repeated. It was not lost on her that she entered the room to ask him for something meaningful and now he was trying to fuck her. She knew she was being manipulated, but he did make a good argument. And now she was even considering shortening her trip. And considering fucking him.

He snatched a kiss from her, then another, until they were kissing deeply, tongues tangling. His hands caressed her waist and back, sending a tingle all the way up the back of her head. How did he do that? She started to breathe heavily. But, why did they have to do this all the time? She stopped kissing him and looked him straight in the eye, putting one foot on the ground and beginning to lift the other off his lap to dismount. He put his hands firmly on her thighs, under her scrunched-up skirt, and rubbed them up and down. His thumbs pressed against her inner thighs.

"Where you going, baby?" he asked innocently.

Jada hated that he always had this effect on her, but she couldn't stop her body from enjoying itself. His thumbs pressed harder, a small gasp escaped her lips as her nipples got hard, showing through her light pink shirt. She shifted her hips and felt the heat coming from his lap. Her pussy was getting wetter by the second and she couldn't stop it. Unless she got off him, which he knew she didn't really want to do.

"How do you always do this? You make my stomach flip," she whispered. She couldn't stop watching his eyes, his lips, his chest. His fingers grabbed her ass and pulled her closer.

"How do you know you're not doing it to me?" he whispered back. "I see you walking across the room, even if you're just in your pajamas... and when you smile at me and all I can think about is having you closer to me again. I'm counting down the hours all day until I can touch you, taste you, hold you again..."

She moaned and closed her eyes. He was hard now, pressing against her. All they had to do was get rid of his pants, her undergarments and his big, hard cock would be inside her wet, willing pussy.

"What do you wanna do, baby?" he whispered. She was grinding against him. She had to lift her hair off the back of her neck, it was so hot.

"I want you to knock everything off this table and fuck me on it til I beg you to let me cum," her voice said. Did her mind tell it to do that? She couldn't tell, her mind went out of service once that tingling sensation wrapped around every cell in her body.

Ayano swept the cup, ashtray, and newspaper across the table and on the floor, the cup smashing. He lifted her ass on the table and pulled off her stockings and panties while she kicked off her shoes. She was so glad to have everything off her, she was so hot and wet. Their hands raced to undo his belt, button, and zipper. They watched him stuff his cock inside her, sliding in so fast, surprising them both.