Jada and Ayano - Collection 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you're so wet, baby. That for me?" he panted, thrusting against her.

"Only you. You make me like this," she moaned, lying back and taking her shirt off, then her bra. His cock entered her so hard and fast, his hands pulling her hips forward. She was cumming so much, she could feel it dripping down her ass as he banged her. They went on like this for awhile until she told him to change positions.

"Turn me around. Bend me over this table and fuck me. I wanna be fucking screaming. Do it," she ordered. He roughly turned her over and she gasped. He lifted her skirt up some more and fucked her wet little pussy hard. Her face, hands, and tits were pressed against the table.

"Pull my hair!" she told him, panting.

Suddenly, his buzzer went off. Someone was downstairs. They both laughed.

"Fuck it, they can fuck off, whoever it is," he said, pounding her again. It buzzed again while they tried to finish. Then, his landline started ringing.

"Fuck!! It's gotta be someone who knows me. Fuck," he said, out of breath. He pulled out and got the phone. "What?!" he yelled. As he listened, he wiped his forehead, his chest rising and falling. He didn't look pleased. Jada turned around and sat on the table.

"{Fuck... alright, you're going to have to wait a few minutes,}" he said irritably and hung up. He looked back to Jada. He came back to the table and kissed her savagely, putting his cock back inside her. She didn't get to ask him what the call was about. He groaned in relief and went back to their impromptu tryst.

"You close?" he asked.

"Just get my clit!" She lifted her skirt further up and laid back. Ayano pumped in and out while he stroked her hard, pink clitoris. Her moaning and arched back let him know that she got there and he could cum, too. After he did, he brought her back up and kissed her quickly.

"Sorry, iubi, it's an emergency. Get dressed," he told her, closing his pants up and buckling his belt.

"What happened?" she asked, gathering her clothes as quickly as she could.

"I'll tell you later, I promise," he said as he buzzed in whoever was downstairs, which made Jada hurry even faster. She had just put her shirt back on when Dumitru and Nikos came up the stairs.

"{He's been shot in the shoulder, but it didn't hit any major arteries,}" Dumitru said immediately in Romanian.

"{What hospital? Are there cops?}" Ayano asked.

"{North Presbyterian. Not yet,}" Nikos told him.

"{What should we do?}" Dumitru asked.

"{I have some ideas. Go to the hospital and find out what you can if he wakes up. I'm taking the Ferrari, call me if you hear anything,}" Ayano said, thundering down the stairs. Dumitru and Nikos followed, leaving Jada alone to wonder what the fuck was going on, as usual.

BABY I LOVE YOU!

Later that evening, Jada ordered Chinese food and stayed home to go through some receipts from the gallery. She put on some soft samba music and worked on the project until 8, then Jada called Ayano to see if they were spending the night at his place or hers. He #said he was coming over to her place in an hour or so. When he arrived, she immediately wanted to be filled in on what had happened earlier.

"You said in Constanta that you would let me know about--" she argued.

"Yes, I know. Fine. Sergei got shot while he was protecting one of our government contacts. This guy got himself into some trouble and we felt it was in our best interest to protect him, as he has a lot of sensitive information to exchange and we will need him for a future endeavor. So, you see, nothing to do with me or you being in danger," Ayano assured her, sitting down on the couch and taking off his shoes and socks, throwing them across the living room floor.

His ink black hair was coming loose from where it was tied up behind his head. She looked at his beautiful, soulful eyes and she noticed that he didn't look the least bit disturbed.

"He got shot? Was it bad?" Jada asked.

"It turned out to be just a flesh wound, luckily. It was some Columbian guys, they're very proficient killers. We were worried, but he'll recover completely," he said, unbuttoning every button on his shirt and wandering into the kitchen for a drink.

"So, when you got the phone call at your place, you didn't know if he would live or die?" she clarified, following him.

"Sergei almost never dies. Iubi, was he going to be less shot if I stopped fucking you?" he reasoned. "You only have rum?" he asked as he went through some cabinets.

"No, I guess not... but it's strange that you can just turn it off like that and go back to sex," she pointed out. "There's tequila, too. And some wine."

"This is why I always want to sleep at my place," he muttered, pouring some tequila into a tumbler. "Would it have been better if I went to the hospital in the state I was in? That would have been so appropriate. Or maybe I should have willed myself to go limp?"

"I'm not saying that--" she began.

"Jada, lots of people shoot Sergei. And I'm sorry that worrying for his well-being doesn't make my dick go soft, I really am," he said, smiling as he had a gulp of the liquor.

"Ayano..." Jada sighed. He wasn't even attempting to understand what she was trying to express. Why didn't he understand the emotional content? It was always about sex.

"When I'm with you, the rest of the world is an annoying detail. You are the center of my universe, the brightest light that dims the rest! Every... single... one... of my senses..." he said, setting the drink down. He leaned back against the kitchen counter, his hand on his heart for dramatic effect. "Is devoted to you first. And all of my love, hope, kindness, concern, they all go to you. I have none left for the rest of the world! You have stolen me from every other place I could ever go! I'm surprised my voice has the will to even speak to another human being!"

Jada stood in front of him with a hand on her hip.

"I'm just trying to figure out how you think," she told him with a small smirk.

"Is it working?" he asked, taking another gulp. He raised his eyebrows at her twice and poured another glass of tequila. Ayano walked over to her stereo and flipped it from her samba CD to FM radio. He found a classic rock station playing D'yer Mak'er by Led Zeppelin and turned up the volume.

"I love this song. It came out when I was still in school," he said. Jada sauntered over to him.

"Then it came out when I was born," she said into his ear, rocking her hips in front of him.

"When my baby was a baby!" he said, putting his hands on her hips and dancing with her. They never seemed to discuss their thoughts about their age difference, no matter how often it came up. "If I get this on CD, can you do a strip tease to it for me?"

"Yeah, but if my friend gets shot halfway through, I'm not going to finish!" she said, highlighting the difference in their empathy and priorities.

"That won't be a very dedicated performance!! You should take these things more seriously!" he countered. "I love you... Ooh, baby I love you!" he sang along loudly.

Jada decided to hold off on kissing him. As she looked around, she marveled at how Ayano really made his mark on the room, no matter what room he was in. She started to clean up the gallery paperwork in case her boyfriend wreaked havoc on the place.

"I started at this secondary school, but I was only there for one year. Had to find another school after I got kicked out," he said, taking off his oxford shirt and throwing it on the back of the couch.

"That doesn't surprise me at all. What did you do?" she smiled, stacking everything up on the dining room table.

"I spit in a teacher's face," he said and grinned wickedly.

"Ayano! That's awful. What did the poor teacher do to deserve that?"

"I got caught going to a party where there was western music and dancing. Parties like that were few and far between back then. The teacher heard about it and told me I was a deviant. In front of everyone! He was really into the whole Communism thing and said I was a disgrace to Romania," Ayano told her. His song ended and he turned down the radio a little.

"You rebel. Were you up to deviant stuff?" she asked him.

"I sure was. I looked older for my age. I lost my virginity to an older student. It was unheard of." He was watching her clean up. Jada was wearing an oversized, pale blue panda night shirt from Japan.

"Wow. I want to see a picture of you from back then," she grinned, taking the paper, ruler, and pens off the coffee table.

"I have no idea where old photos would be. I'm not organized like you. Look how cute you are, getting shit done. The boss lady," he said, sitting down on the couch and putting his feet up.

"I am the boss. Some people listen to everything I say!" she told him, taking his glass of tequila from him and having a gulp.

"I listen to everything! You're always saying things like 'Aah!' 'right there!' and 'don't stop!'" He laughed as she threw a pillow at him and finished picking up.

"Are you done amusing yourself yet!?" she said in mock huffiness.

"Never! Hey, why don't you just leave this stuff for the maid?" he asked, his voice was still bursting with leftover laughter.

"Because I don't have a maid," Jada answered.

"What? Why the fuck not?!" he asked her.

"I don't want some nosy person going through my stuff. And it's elitist to think you don't need to do your own housework. At least in the US," she said.

"I'm an elitist?" he asked.

"Little bit," she smiled, sitting on the couch beside him. "Mr. Maserati."

"Look at you, Miss Manolo Blahnik. Pot, kettle," he said triumphantly.

"I didn't say I was perfect! I'm trying to make sure I don't start acting like a rich person. You know, like I'm better than other people." she retorted, not bothering to point out that many of her designer items were very convincing knock-offs.

"But you are better than other people," he said. "Do you want to do some training at the gym tomorrow?"

"Sure, Ayano," she said, noticing he wasn't very receptive right now.

"Hey, do you have eggs? Protein? If you're not getting enough protein, you'll get scrawny. Need to strengthen that uppercut," he lectured. Jada noticed that he was steering the boat this evening and it was pointless to try to guide the discussion. He had turned a mundane evening at home doing paperwork into... something. Ayano was many things, but he was not boring.