Jada/Ayano Pt. 02: Playing Rough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll buy you dinner, how's that?"

"That sounds excellent. A fair deal. Where should we have this lesson?"

"At my gym, Vantage, on 72nd and Columbus. Today, at 2:00." she told him, pleased with herself for coming up with this.

"Today?" he balked.

"Yes, today."

"Okay. I'll make it happen. See you then."

"Bye."

At 2:00, Ayano came out of the men's locker room in his workout clothes. The gym was nearly empty at this hour. Jada pretended to spontaneously choose a room at random to practice in. She brought a bag full of training gear- the gloves, tape, blocking pads, everything they used in Marseille. Ayano followed her in, bringing two bottles of water and some small towels. Jada chose a corner on the mats. Her hair was in two french braids. She took off her hooded sweatshirt and then her track pants. Beneath the discarded layer of clothing, she wore a small black sports bra and shorts that really could only be worn in Brazil. They covered about half of her ass, resembling more of a bikini bottom than workout apparel. Watching her disrobe, Ayano glanced at the door to check their visibility. The door's only window was covered with a Reserved sign.

"I want you to show me some more blocking." she told him, speaking to him as if she were dressed normally. She put the blocking pads on her forearms. He took off his tank top and walked over to her in his workout pants.

"Need help with that?" he asked in a low voice. Jada considered fucking him right then and there, but decided to stick to her plan and play with him a bit first.

"I'm good." she said stoically, raising her chin slightly and pretending to be oblivious to their chemistry. She took a few steps back to her corner. Ayano smiled, shaking his head as he returned to his corner.

"Okay. We'll do parries and redirection." he said, taping his knuckles and wrists. "When you deflect, you have to make the movement small and precise. Conserve your energy for striking back. So, if I'm coming at you with a jab from my left..." Ayano went on, repeating some of the basics he had taught her about blocking back in April and May. "Ready?"

"Yeah." she said, coming toward the center. Ayano started with some straightforward punches: predictable, not too fast, not too hard. Jada remembered a lot of the instruction from Marseille, blocking each move. He started to increase his speed for the next ten minutes. Her instinct was to move her whole body to avoid the blows, but this wasn't very efficient defense. When Ayano threw a punch that would have hit her, he would freeze and hold it in place to show her where he would have landed the blow before starting again.

"Break." he said, after the last several attacks would have hit her. As she took off the blocking pads, he came over to give her a bottle of water. "Remember to stand your ground. Don't move backward."

"Mmm." she agreed, drinking her water and catching her breath.

"Look, go out about this far past your mid-line." he instructed, standing behind her to guide her arms. He shamelessly checked out her ass. "This time, do a couple blocks, feint, then kick."

"What kick?" she asked.

"Your choice." he said, walking back to his corner. He made eye contact with her, waiting for a moment when she would let him know what she was up to. He gave her a few rounds of premeditated attacks, a series of jabs and hooks. The tension was getting to him. His eyes asked her "are you going to let me kiss you?" with each swing.

"Not yet," her eyes answered back.

With a few of his improvised attacks, Jada got less successful in deflecting him. She knew her roundhouse kicks needed work, so she tried them most often, hoping to fail. Ayano stopped her after a few minutes and came over to correct her again.

"Turn your hip over." he told her, adjusting her torque. He turned her hip to the left as she kicked with her right leg. His hands then ran down her thigh to demonstrate the follow-through. He lingered on her ass, his palm on the fabric of her shorts and his fingertips on her flesh. She had made it this far, she thought. Maybe it would be fun to see who would crack first. If only she weren't so excited about this.

Ayano smiled to himself again as he went back to his corner. He came at her again, swinging his fists faster and faster. He paused, wiping the sweat from his brow. Jada had taken a few steps back. She watched him, as she had watched him in Marseille but this time, she had unrestricted access to him. As their eyes met again, there was a subtle deviousness to the expression on her face. Ayano ventured forward once more.

His movements were swift and clever. Jada could hold off only one out of four hits until she was moving backwards again. She tried a roundhouse kick again, missing spectacularly and giving Ayano the opportunity to take her right leg out from under her. She fell back on to the mat, her arms splayed out to the sides. He breathed fiercely and came down to the mat, clearly intending to get on top of her. Jada looked at him invitingly but put one leg up at the last minute as he descended upon her to tease him. It wasn't strong enough to keep him away. They locked eyes, her bare foot on his chest as he moved closer and closer. Her thigh trembled in the strain of keeping him back. Ayano pushed it to the side and smiled.

Jada gasped as he pressed himself against her. With the pads on her forearms, she couldn't do much. He kissed her with the same determination with which he had thrown his punches. Jada tried not to sound enraptured as she moaned softly. He held her face and kissed down her neck, tasting the salt of her sweat. Her chest rose and fell and she arched her back. All of her muscles were warm and limber.

"You're not worried someone might come in?" Ayano asked breathlessly as she wrapped her legs around his torso, inviting him to keep going. He looked at her and she shook her head.

"No one's coming in." she said hastily, not explaining how she knew that no one would come. For all he knew, she could be curious about indulging in exhibitionism or got a thrill from the risk that someone might see them. She moaned as she felt his erection against her. "I want you to fuck me right here. A little rough."

"Oh, you like it rough?" he asked, pressing against her even more. He started taking off his gloves.

"Mmmmm... I wanna try it." she breathed.

"How rough?" he asked.

"Um, mildly rough." she said. "You're bigger than me."

"Hair pulling?" he continued.

"Yeah. And dirty talk."

"You got it. And how many times do you want to cum?" he grinned.

"Lots. Just don't leave any marks." she requested.

"Ok. Just say 'tap out' if it's too rough." he instructed, then went to work. Older men really knew their way around this stuff, she thought. Ayano lifted her sports bra and roughly grabbed each of her tits. She kept arching her back, wildly excited by the sensation of his breath and mouth and teeth on her nipples.

"Teasing me all afternoon. You little fucking minx." he growled, licking and sucking on her breasts. His fingers dove into her shorts.

"Oh god, Ayano!" she moaned, fumbling to take the blocking pads off her arms.

"You want it rough, Jada?" he asked, gritting his teeth. He stroked her hot, wet pussy up and down.

"Yes. Show me what you do to girls that tease you." she panted, freeing her hands. She wriggled free and flipped around, crawling as if she were trying to get away. Ayano knew she was baiting him. He relished the view of her ass in those shorts, its cheeks half exposed by the high arches of the fabric. It was round and firm from exercise but still with a healthy Brazilian jiggle to it. He grabbed one of her ankles and dragged her back to him. She shrieked gleefully and rolled on to her back.

"You like teasing me?" he asked, pulling on the waistband of her shorts and panties. He peeled them off and spread her legs wide open. The workout had made all of her feel loose and limber, especially her hips. She pretended to struggle again, trying to close her knees and cover up her pussy.

"What's the matter? Don't want to give me a taste?" he taunted. With one finger, he rubbed her clit, which only needed a little encouragement to get hard, and her pussy immediately got very wet and smooth. A hand on each thigh, he bent down and stuck his tongue inside her. His lips were so smooth on her labia and his tongue was massaging her rock-hard clitoris. She moaned loudly, but made more of an effort to wriggle away so she wouldn't cum so soon. She could barely escape more than a few feet away before being dragged back. It was really fun!

"I won't tease you. Let me show you how sorry I am." she begged helplessly, kneeling on the mat. She took off her sports bra and added "Not rough on the blow job." He nodded and looked over his shoulder to check the door.

She tentatively reached for the waistband of his pants. He knelt down on the mat with Jada starting to suck his cock on her hands and knees. She looked up at him with the urgent desire to please him. Ayano watched her appraisingly. Soon, his dick was fully engorged and slick with precum and saliva. Jada was sucking his cock vivaciously, so desperate to bring him ecstasy. He groaned and breathed heavily. He felt invincible. Her lips adored his cock. She stopped for a moment to get some air.

"You think that was enough?" he asked in a sinister tone. With him, she often found herself wanting to stop and ask if he was for real, but he was so confident. He always showed her that this was the way they were doing things. And so, he flipped her over, face down on the mat. With both hands, he lifted her hips up and her ass was in the air. He grabbed both of her braids forcefully, but not hard enough to cause serious pain.

"Put your head down. Down on the mat. There." he said, releasing her hair. "Hands behind your back." he commanded, one hand holding her forearms together.

"Fuck, this is hot. Maybe we should get handcuffs." she said as she struggled to get her arms free.

"You want it from behind?" he asked gruffly.

"Yeah. Fuck me. Hard." she squirmed in excitement.

"Beg me." he demanded.

"Please fuck me, I want you so bad!" she begged. She couldn't believe he asked her to do that. Furthermore, why did she immediately go along with this?

He grabbed her ass with both hands and spread it apart. She wondered for a minute if he was going to remember her no-anal policy. The tip of his cock slid back and forth on her juicy pussy lips, each time coming perilously close to penetrating her.

"You wanna get fucked?" he growled at her.

"Yes!!" she yelled, knowing that she had a lookout. Ayano checked the door again and then continued.

"Your cunt is so fucking tight." he snarled, jamming the head of his cock inside her slowly. She shrieked again and moaned in mock protest. He slid deeper into her pussy, one centimeter at a time, enjoying the slow entry that would have usually only taken seconds. His hands were at her pussy and spread it apart roughly until he squeezed his cock all the way inside her.

"Omigod, you're so big, oh my god!" Jada shouted excitedly to flatter him. It was true, just not something she usually said aloud. She wanted him to start pounding her into the ground. He got closer, his hips right behind her, and covered her mouth with his hand. He started to pump his cock in and out, entering each time with a firm thud. She gave him some resistance, but he was strong. Her pussy was so wet and hot and soft. He muffled her moans and screams with his hand. She would never admit it, but she had seen porn like this. It felt so dirty and bad, in an exciting way.

"You like having a big, hard cock in your little pussy, you tease?" he panted, humping her faster and harder. He was so good at this! They both tried to contain the sounds they made. Sweat beaded on each of their bodies as their athleticism permitted an impressively long period of lovemaking. He took his hand off her mouth.

"Ohhhh Ayano, let me cum now! Please?!" she gasped. He didn't say anything for a second.

"Cum for me. Now." he told her, putting a finger in her mouth to suck on. The moment the utterance left his mouth, Jada let her body howl in relief. Ayano felt her contract and relax, then proudly came inside her. He rolled on to the mat and reached for his water.

"Each time I think you've given me the best fuck of my life, you go and outdo yourself. This was the best one yet." Ayano said, drinking from the bottle and handing it to her.

"Really? Of your whole life?" Jada asked cutely, drinking the water as she laid on her stomach, knees bent with her feet in the air behind her. She was going to make an age joke but then thought better of it.

"Don't you know how fucking amazing you are?" he replied fondly. Jada looked away. Who says stuff like that? "C'mon, you're going to fuck me like that and now you're shy?" he grinned, running his fingers down her back. She gave him a shy smile.

"I thought about you doing that to me the whole time in Romania. I don't know, I just really like it when you're in control."

"Yeah? You liked it?" he asked.

"I really liked it. I wanna do more." she said, getting up to put her clothes back on.

"Okay. You're still buying me dinner, though."

"I think a man who can afford first class plane tickets can buy me dinner."

"I can. But I need to be compensated for my invaluable instruction." he told her, picking up some of the gear that was strewn about the mat.

"Okay." she agreed and helped gather all of their belongings.

INDIAN DINNER

After they both got showered and changed at Vantage, they walked to an Indian restaurant full of colored Christmas lights on the walls. It smelled like cumin and Nag Champa incense, the kind they always burned in Jada's dorm at art school.

"Do you want to come out to the bar with me and a few people on Friday?" Ayano asked her, halfway through the meal.

"Um, no. I can't. My friends are doing this thing Friday night. It's kinda no big deal, but I said I would go." she said. Her twenty-fourth birthday was Thursday and they were celebrating it on Friday. But, it was too early in their relationship to expect birthday stuff, she determined.

"So, cancel." he said, shrugging his left shoulder. He took a serving spoon and took some more saag paneer from the serving dish.

"I can't." she insisted, then stayed silent. Ayano didn't say anything, but he raised his eyebrows, like he knew she was withholding some piece of information. "It's my birthday but don't feel like you have to acknowledge it or anything. Really."

"You're turning twenty four?" he asked with a smile.

"Yeah..." she said, tearing off a piece of naan.

"Are you and your girlfriends going to dance and scream? And they put a tiara on your head?" he teased. The waiter brought them more water and Ayano nodded and said thanks.

"No. Well, maybe dance." she said. She undid her braids, unconsciously judging them to be too immature. She tucked her now wavy hair behind her ears and tried to think of a subject to change to.

"Can I at least get you a present?" he asked.

"Okay. Something small." she relented. Ayano looked at her and smiled for a while, like she was doing something cute, but she wasn't aware of anything cute happening. She just didn't want to talk about her birthday and expectations and their relationship. "I can spend some time with you tomorrow, if you'd like. And probably Tuesday or Wednesday."

"Splendid." he said in a joking tone. "Do you want to get dessert?"

"Nah, I don't like Indian desserts. Let's get some wine and go to your place."

"Alright." he agreed. He asked a passing waiter for the check. When it arrived, he took it immediately, glanced at it, and put more than enough cash in the booklet.

"I thought I was buying." she inquired.

"I was joking, Jada. My chivalry would never allow you to buy me dinner." he said airily. The waiter returned and asked if he wanted change, which he didn't.

"It's probably a good sign that you tip well." Jada said to him, thinking aloud as they strolled down the sidewalk.

"Hmm. Haven't made up your mind about me, eh?" he asked as he lit a cigarette. "Do you want one?"

"No thanks. I only smoke if I'm really drunk. Or maybe after really good sex." she told him.

"I'm sorry." he said lightly and exhaled some smoke.

"No, it's fine." she said.

"I was apologizing to your lungs. They are going to suffer a lot because of me." he said, his eyes narrowing to give her a flirtatious look. Damn, Jada thought. He is really too attractive, she lamented.

CATHOLIC SCHOOLGIRL

Soon, Jada was letting him hang out at her apartment. Ayano was sitting on Jada's couch on Wednesday night. It had been about a month since he arrived in Gotham. He had been in meetings all day, developing plans for getting rid of impurities encountered during the copper extraction process from his mines. They had dinner together at an outdoor cafe and went to Jada's to spend the night. Jada changed into pajamas that were somewhere between sexy and sleep clothes, not having any particular motive for the evening. She wore a sapphire blue camisole, cotton with lace detail, and matching boyshorts. She came into the living room and sat beside him, watching TV as she waited for him to stop working on his PalmPilot.

"I'll be right off, printesa mea... we just have a tellurium problem." Ayano said distractedly. Jada hadn't a clue what tellurium was, nor did she care to ask.

"I need the other remote, pass it to me?" Jada asked, pointing to it on the end table on the other side of him. He kept typing.

"Hmm?" he asked.

"Forget it." she said, and leaned over him to reach it herself.

"Oh, sorry." he said, realizing he hadn't been listening. The length of her body was across his lap. He smacked her on the ass playfully.

"Oh!" she said in surprise, but also to get his attention.

"You like that?" Ayano said, putting down the PalmPilot on the end table. He smacked her ass a little harder, three more times.

"I think I do." she wriggled on top of him, still lying across his lap. "Keep going." Each time, he hit her a little harder. It hurt a little at first. Then, she just let it happen and felt the pain melt into pleasure. Her skin started to tingle and get very hot.

"What else do you want?" he whispered, his hand lingering on her ass.

"Slap my bare ass." she told him softly, covering her mouth with her hands, which were balled up nervously. She felt his erection beneath her, pushing against her stomach. This gave her a rush of heat.

"Alright." he complied calmly, pulling down her pajama shorts slowly with one hand. Then, he left her thong halfway down her thighs. He slapped her ass, this time making a louder sound and inflicting a little more delicious pain.

"Aaaaugh!" she moaned, savoring the shock and the thrill. And maybe performing for him a tiny bit. He grabbed a handful of each ass cheek, squeezing and spreading them apart.

"Look at your pussy," he marveled. "So fucking juicy."

"Mmm... please touch my pussy..." she begged, writhing and pushing towards his hands. "Make me cum..."

"You think I should let you cum already?" he asked her. He slapped her ass a few more times and then squeezed it again, biting one of the cheeks.

"Fuck! Ayano..." she panted. She felt so turned on. She pulled her tits out of her top, aching to be touched everywhere. He grabbed a nipple between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed. "Aaaaah!"

"Did that hurt?" he asked her.

"Mmm hmm... do it again..." she murmured, captivated. After he pinched her nipples again, he wondered what he would do next. Inexplicably, she trusted him completely and would let him do anything to her body, just as she had their first time together. He hit her ass again and lightly grazed her pussy's opening with his fingertips.