Jada/Ayano Pt. 02: Playing Rough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ever been spanked before?" he questioned, very intrigued.

"No, never. Just with you..."

"But you used to want someone to spank you? A disciplinarian, when you were younger?" he pressed. Her face turned as pink as her ass.

"Yes...." she admitted hesitantly.

"Who was it? Who did you fantasize about?" he asked, steadily caressing her ass and thighs and deliberately avoiding her pussy.

"Mmm, I don't want to say..." she said, genuinely embarrassed.

"Tell me." he demanded, abrupting pushing his middle finger inside her pussy. It slid in easily.

"Uhn!" she grunted, shocked. She resolved to save her orgasm for a little longer.

"Was it... an older man?" he guessed.

"Uh huh..." she said, holding her breath. She tossed her long black hair away from her face.

"Tell me, or I'll stop." he pushed his finger inside her and spanked her again with his other hand. He felt her squeeze his finger and her pussy got even wetter and hotter.

"He... he was my friend Ana's father..." she couldn't believe he was questioning her like this, but she didn't want him to stop.

"Why did you want him to spank you?" he asked, fucking her pussy with his fingers slowly.

"The way he looked at me... He thought I was a bad influence on his daughter, but he liked my writing... He liked talking to me...but he wanted me to stay away."

"Was he right, were you a bad influence?" Ayano took out his soaking wet finger and spanked her again. She could feel how wet his fingers were against her flesh. Then he went back to rubbing her inner labia.

"Mmmph..." she moaned, breathing heavily in an effort to not cum yet.

"You liked that he knew you were bad..."

"Uh huh..."

"What did you like about him?" he asked.

"He was British, and very restrained... Everything between us was a secret." she felt like she was going to lose her mind if he didn't fuck her soon.

"Was he right about you?" he pressed again, spreading her labia apart.

"Yes! Oh god, Ayano, please fuck me! Don't make me beg!" she leaned back, searching for his fingers.

"Did he fuck you?" he pushed her back on his lap and held her in place.

"Um, no..." she said in a small voice.

"What did he do?" he was getting so hard listening to her talk about this.

"He..." she began. Ayano hit her ass one more time. "He ate my pussy..." she said in a whisper.

"Where were you?" he held her down against his lap firmly.

"It was on a ski trip... I didn't tell anyone..." she felt her pussy tremble.

"Good girl." he said, reaching forward to stroke her clit. That was all it took for her to have a powerful orgasm. A tremble went through her, all the way down her legs, and she made a beautiful erotic sound. Her heart pounded in her chest. When she caught her breath, she slid backwards to place her head over his lap and find his cock. She undid his belt and fumbled with his pants, desperate to have him in her mouth. She pulled it out and quickly put her tongue over his entire cock before she shoved it down her throat. Her lips made a tight O around his shaft as her head bobbed up and down. Ayano ran his fingers down her back, enjoying the passion they created. Her lips smacked loudly as she released his dick. He quickly pulled her on to his lap and kissed her intensely. He took her panties the rest of the way off and threw them aside.

"You gonna fuck me now?" she could feel his hard dick under her thighs.

"I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop." he said, rubbing her pussy again. He loved how incredibly wet she was, how responsive she was to every touch.

"I'll last longer than you..." she challenged.

"Not if I smack your ass while I fuck you."

"And bite my tits?" she asked and bit his lip. She faced him and they positioned her open legs over his cock. He spread her lips open again, watching as she took his cock in, inch by inch. Then he began to squeeze and smack her ass as she bounced up and down on top of him. He felt how she contracted around his shaft every time he made contact with her ass. The sounds she made were so grateful, so appreciative. She held him close and clawed her fingers through the hair on the back of his head as he kissed her neck. When she leaned back slightly, he put a nipple in his mouth and lightly used his teeth to stimulate it.

"Oh fuck, Ayano!" she rocked her hips against him quickly. She could not get enough of his hard, hot flesh. Each movement felt even better than the last. They kept going as long as they could. He slapped her across the ass one last time and they both climaxed. It felt profoundly satiating to experience it simultaneously. They clutched each other, both feeling the light dew of sweat on each other's backs. Her erect nipples were pressed hard into his chest. Every nerve in her body was throbbing with intensity. It was hard to believe she could feel like this without the help of drugs or alcohol.

"I don't want to move from this spot." he whispered into her ear.

"Me either." she purred. She held him for a long time.

"Mmm, let's go shower. We'll do this again later." he said sensibly. "I promise." he smiled and kissed her again.

Jada wanted to be with him as often as possible to see what else they could do together. She was tempted to tell him how she felt in that moment. Like many young women, she thought that being with him was a panacea for all types of old wounds. She needed him and she loved needing him- that is all there was.

MORNING AFTER

The next morning, Jada had to be at the gallery at 8 for a delivery. Ayano didn't have to be anywhere until lunch time. Around 6:30, Jada's alarm clock went off. She groaned in protest as she extracted herself from Ayano to shut it off. For a moment, she laid her head back on the pillow. Then she reminded herself that no one else was available to meet the truck and the delivery company would be pissed if they had to come back again some other time. It would be a stupid move to piss them off, they delivered to her gallery frequently.

She got up and swung her legs off the bed on to the floor. Before she could stand, Ayano stealthily grabbed her around the waist and pulled her backwards.

"You sneaky fucker!!" she laughed. "I have to get going!" Ayano pulled her closer and closer to his body, kissing her bare shoulder and neck.

"I can't keep my hands off you," he claimed, pulling her under the sheets once again. "Just be with me for a few more minutes." he requested suavely. One of his hands rested on the soft flesh where her hip met her belly, caressing it in invitation. Jada felt her body's familiar prickle of excitement.

"Mmm, don't tempt me. Five minutes." she stated, wrapping his arms around her and avoiding any naughty parts.

"I think you can spare twenty minutes. Let me adore you just a little longer, Jada. I'm so lucky to have met you. You know, in Romania, I was hopelessly bored, not interested in anything anymore. I forgot the effect a good woman can have on life. You inspire great things in me." he purred into her ear. His hands kept still as he tried to persuade her to stay with his words.

"I've never met anyone like you. I don't stop thinking about you all day." she whispered with the candor of a young woman who had no idea how hard a heart could break. Why not throw caution to the wind and love him?

"I want to awaken everything inside you..." he rasped. He kissed her neck again tenderly and moved his fingers gently along her stomach.

"Oh god, Ayano, you do things to me I didn't know were possible..." she said, arching her back. She was afraid she sounded sentimental and young. Her body begged her to stay in bed. She wore Ayano like a cloak, surrounding her and sheltering her. All of the "ought-to"s and "should"s slid right off.

"Yeah, you liked what we did last night, didn't you? You're going to try so many new things with me. We'll find out what else makes you cum like that..." he promised in a low voice. She exhaled shakily. She knew he was trying to captivate her and make her stay but she didn't care.

"You've got goosebumps." he said quietly. She moaned softly, curling her toes in anticipation of what he was going to do next. "Maybe I should spank you some more. Would you like that?" he whispered.

"Yeah..." she admitted helplessly. Her body temperature was starting to rise.

"You want me to lean you up against the bed and smack your ass?" he said, not touching the parts she wanted him to touch, keeping her arousal just out of reach.

"No, it has to be over your lap..." she started to say, picturing him dominating her again like he did the previous night.

"Tell me why." he instructed. He was withholding pleasure until he got what he wanted from her.

"Because I like to lie across your lap and feel you get hard while you slap my ass." she whispered, remembering the hot sting on her skin. "And my nipples getting hard while my tits bounce when you smack me. And you grab my tits. And make me tell you everything you want to know..." she continued. Ayano's hands made little movement, waiting for her to earn her release. But unexpectedly, as she pictured fucking him, the images in her mind made her orgasm. Not once, but twice, as the fantasy played on in her head and she felt his hands on the precipice of doing it all again. She let out a surprised and delicate moan.

"Fuck, Ayano, just fucking thinking about that makes me cum." she gasped. Immediately, she felt him press his hard cock up against her from behind.

"You came just thinking about playing with me?" he asked incredulously, feeling her hard nipples.

"Twice." she whispered in a scandalous tone and moving her long hair off the back of her neck. He ventured between her legs to feel for himself. His fingertips got very wet the second he touched her pussy, enticing him further.

"You did... fuck... you are so fucking wet it's unbelievable." he breathed. He could only play with the lips of her pussy for a moment before he had to be inside her. Still spooning her, he raised one of her thighs to stick his cock inside her smooth pussy. She gasped again. "Your pussy is so fucking wet." he said excitedly, feeling his dick getting covered in her hot cum.

"Fuck... I really have to go soon, go fast..." she insisted, moving her hips with the subtle skill of a belly dancer.

"You're so cruel." he told her, grinning as he kept pushing his cock in and out. She brought her hips back and forth roughly, hoping to make him cum soon. He grabbed her bouncing tits roughly.

They kept going as she moaned. Concerned about the time, she made her muscles squeeze his cock as tightly as she could.

"That's so... fucking... good..." he grunted, cumming for her easily. They both paused to catch their breath. Jada turned around and gave him a kiss.

"You're making me late." she said playfully.

"You're making me want to fuck you all day." he told her.

"Don't pout. You can punish me tonight." she grinned while he slapped her ass as she left the bed to get ready. She took a quick shower, having no time to wash her hair. For the next fifteen minutes, she ran around the apartment getting dressed and assembling things that belonged in her purse. Ayano half-dozed in bed, vaguely watching her hurry.

"Here's my key for when you leave. See you for dinner?"

"Yeah, but we're not going out." he said, interlocking his fingers behind his head. "The second we're done eating, we're coming right back to bed."

"Okay. Call me at the gallery." she instructed, giving him a kiss goodbye. And then another, in that new couple-y way of not wanting to leave each other. She saw him bring his arm forward to grab her again and she slapped it away. Her leather heels clipped and clopped on the floor as she walked away, giving him one more flirtatious look before she left.

The sex was amazing, no doubt in her mind. There was rarely a problem with the sexual aspect of her relationships. In the past, she was always drawn to those that couldn't reciprocate the affection, loyalty, and romance that she freely gave them. Now, she shied away from it because he withheld it sometimes. It was addictive, to pursue risky people. The sex would make them happy together temporarily, but the dance of almost having emotional intimacy was the real gamble. Yes, buying a lottery ticket rarely worked, but people all over the world buy them because the payoff would be enormous and buying the ticket was also buying a daydream of a better life. Dating men like Ayano rarely led to a happy ending, but the daydream that it might distracted her from any and all problems, large and small.

JADA'S BIRTHDAY

A few days later, it was her birthday, June 12th. It was a well-known day in Brazil-- it's when they celebrated their Valentine's Day each year. Jada kept that to herself most of the time, not wanting people to know how special she thought this was. Surely, she'd be laughed at for her sentimentality.

During the day, she was at the gallery as usual. A delivery truck pulled up outside. A man with a large bouquet of exotic flowers walked in and had her sign for it. Her employees "ooh"ed and "ahh"ed but dared not ask who it was from. The card was attached to a large manila envelope. She opened the card.

"More to come, Ayano. P.S. The metals in the vase are from Romania." it said in perfect cursive letters. Underneath the red roses and bougainvillea was a metal vase with flattened copper handprints wrapped around it. She thought it was an awful lot of effort to put into a fling... He was making it difficult to be aloof, or at least appear that way. The large manila envelope instructed her to open it in private, so she took the delivery and brought it into her office.

She opened the envelope and tilted it downward. Metal handcuffs fell into her hand. She laughed out loud. It was true, she did ask for them. Never in her life had she gotten a gift like this before. She put the keys in her wallet for safekeeping. She called up one of her friends to gush about the gift, but didn't mention the handcuffs.

That evening, her friends-- some from art school, others from capoeira-- threw her a party at her friend Sam's house. He was a trust fund baby with an enormous loft and a drinking problem, so he always threw the best parties. It was too soon to have Ayano meet all her friends. Most of them were much younger than him, like she was. She made no plans to see him that evening, but made sure to call him to thank him for the gift, saying they'd talk later.

It was past midnight. Jada rang the second floor doorbell at Ayano's brownstone. She had been to Sam's party and then some of them went bar-hopping, so she was pretty wasted. After the second bar, everyone had thought she got a cab to go home but she had a last minute change-of-heart.

"Yes?" his voice sounded from the intercom. "Oh, Jada!" he said before she said anything. He must've had cameras out there somewhere.

"Sorry to stop by unann...unan... without calling. Is that bad? That's bad, isn't it?" she asked, leaning against the front door.

"No, just the opposite. I'll come get you." his voice cut off. Within a few moments, he came downstairs and opened the door. He was still dressed.

"Hi." she said, a big smile on her face. She was holding her black high heels in her hand, feet bare. She was wearing a mid-length purple-blue halterneck dress and carrying her multicolored, sequined purse.

"What a nice surprise." he said, smiling just as much as she was.

"Can you show me where to sit down and then you have a drink? I don't need a drink but you need at least one." she said, taking his hand and coming inside.

"Come into the living room." he said. He directed her to the couch. His dining room table had empty glasses in front of the chairs and a couple of ashtrays, the house still smelling of smoke.

"Did you have fun tonight?" he asked as he walked over to the dining room table to grab his drink. Jada put down her things and sat down. She sank into the couch, put her arms along the couch's back, and crossed her legs.

"I did. We all did. I smoked some pot, though, and that was a bad idea I think. It sounded like a good idea at the time." she sighed.

"It always does when you're drunk."

"I liked your present." she told him, lighting up. She remembered: that's what she wanted to talk about.

"Yeah?" he said, peering at her over the rim of the vodka tumbler. He sat down on the other side of the couch.

"Yup. It was very thoughtful. Thank you for not insulting me with those cute fuzzy handcuffs. Now, I'm going to show you something." she said, rummaging through her purse and pulling out the handcuffs and their keys. "I'm gonna show you a magic trick. That is why you got these for me, right?!" she laughed. She handed him the keys.

"You like 'em?" he asked. "I'm such a good listener."

"Watch. This is a good brand, too. Nothing in my hands." she showed him. "Put them on me." she said, turning around and putting her arms in the under-arrest position behind her back. He put them on her wrists firmly.

"There. They're on." he said, looking amused. She spun around.

"Alright. If I weren't drunk this would be way faster." she wriggled slightly and did something behind her back. There was a two second struggle and then she brought her hands out again, without the cuffs on. She held them by their chain, the cuffs still closed. "Ta-da!"

"Wow. That's actually pretty impressive. How'd you learn to do that? Have you ever been arrested, my dear?" he asked. Jada gave him a wicked grin and walked closer to him. She put her knees on either side of his lap and knelt, talking to him up close.

"Maybe I do something bad. Maybe I do stuff that would get me in trouble with the police. Maybe I have a secret reason I needed to learn Răz-nevă." she teased.

"Oh?" he said, trying to evaluate how serious she was being.

"So, I heard some rumors about you--" she pointed a finger into his chest. "--at the pub in Marseille. So there's something about you and there's something about me." Her voice was overly animated from the alcohol. Ayano gave her a furtive smile, not revealing a thing.

"You tell me what you do." he suggested. He had to go for it. Her internal vault of secrets was clearly out of order.

"You have a good poker face, guy." she said, straddling him. "Maybe I'm not the interrogator I thought I was."

"You show me yours, I'll show you mine." he said evasively, putting his hands behind her back so she wouldn't fall off of him. She smiled like a drunk with a secret, exactly what she was. She got focused and made eye contact with him for a long time, sizing him up.

"Who do you think's badder, me or you?" she finally said, in a low sexy voice and pressing her breasts against his chest.

"It's hard to be badder than me." he said, his hands on her hips as she began to gyrate on his lap. She gave him something resembling a lap dance.

"Mmm..." she said, deciding what to do. "Should we go upstairs...?"

"Oh, what did you want to do upstairs?" he teased, wanting to hear something dirty.

"Well, this..." she said, grinding against his cock. "...is the extent of what I can do right now. If we go upstairs, you are honestly going to have to do most of the work. I had a LOT to drink..." Ayano laughed at her honest assessment. Usually, Jada would try to pretend that she could hold her liquor, but tonight she knew it'd be impossible.

"Yeah? What do you want me to do?" he asked coyly.

"Fuck me like it's my birthday." she said, kissing him hard.

"You were waiting to say something like that all night, weren't you?" he laughed.

"It's the whole reason I came over." she laughed, too. "Bring me upstairs, stud." He stood up with her still on him, so she swung her legs around him to stay up.

"You're a lot of fun, Jada." he said, hoisting her up as she put her arms around his neck.