Laila is Raising Money for College Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I said earlier, I'm 45, but have been blessed with "good hair": no balding, and just the faintest hint of grey on the sides. I used to be in great shape, but now have the typical middle-aged "extra" around the middle; though it's not flabby, I'm self-conscious about it.

"You're sweet, but I'm actually 45. Old enough to be your father. I mean, if I were black."

She has her left arm crossed under her left breast, propping it up, and is idly rubbing her right nipple through the fabric, while her right hand is resting near her inner thigh, occasionally rubbing back and forth. She seems to really be getting into this. And I'm getting this for only 50 dollars!

"You're teasing me now, you can't be a day over 36. But -- I guess that does technically make you old enough to be my father, since I'm only 16..." Emphasis on the 'only'.

"Would you like to be my step-daddy for today?" At this, she spreads her legs and lightly rubs a finger over her panties, while with the left hand she begins to really massage her right breast. The nipple of her left breast poking through the fabric must be nearly three-quarters of an inch long, and half as thick! I think I can even see the bumps of the areola poking through.

"Oh yes, I'd like that very much."

"Well don't forget to keep buying time, Daddy, otherwise the window will close and I'd miss you oh so much..." With that she frees her right breast from under the shirt, letting me see it in all its glory for the first time.

So beautiful... I instinctively move closer to the door/'window', my heavy breathing fogging it up. She notices this and smiles a 'you-can-look-but-you-can't-touch' smile. My cock is straining even harder against my khakis, and I see her looking in that direction. I look down and see a wet spot growing to the left of my zipper. If this were Laila I'd be embarrassed, but this is no longer her, I'm convinced I'm in a peepshow booth with this sultry 16-year-old ebony vixen who'll do anything I ask for only $25, and wants to watch me jack off in front of her! I slip 2 more dollar bills under the door.

"Daddy, my boyfriend wants me to touch his ... thing, but I'm scared to. I'm only in 11th grade and have never seen one before. Sometimes after we've been kissing his pants get like yours are now, and one time he made me touch it, but I've never seen one and I'm scared. Yours seems big like his, could you just show it to me so I won't be afraid when 'that' time comes?"

Oh my God this girl is good! She's role-playing it better than I could've written it, and I hadn't even given her any initial ideas!

"Stacey, that would be very inappropriate!" I say in my firmest father-figure tone. I don't know where 'Stacey' came from, she just seemed like a Stacy to me in that moment.

"Before your mother married me -- you were only 2 you remember -- we had a very VERY frank discussion and she made me promise to NEVER do anything inappropriate -- anything sexual -- with you. And I probably shouldn't tell you this, but your mother was somewhat sexually molested by her own stepfather.. not a lot, mind you...but enough to make her not trust men, and she made me promise, no, SWEAR, that I would never EVER touch you like that. She also made it very clear what she would do to me if I did. So, --"

"But Daddy, I'm not asking you to touch me, just...show me your pe--, your thing. I asked Mom about it the other day but she got embarrassed and didn't want to talk about it, you know how she is. Besides, [batting her eyes] you've always told me I could ask you anything..." Sweet Jesus, such exquisite torture this girl is putting me through. Maybe it would be alright if I were to just show my 'daughter' my penis. Strictly scientific of course, biological, like they did in school with the pictures.

"But Stacey, this is different! A daughter shouldn't see her father naked, and vice versa, just like a boy shouldn't see his mother naked after he's a certain age. But I could show you on the internet what a man's penis looks like and what to expect when -- after a while of..."

While I'm saying this, Laila/Stacey slowly lifts up her t-shirt, first showing some bottom-boob, then the nipples (Oh my God, those nipples!), and then languidly up and over her head, giving me plenty of time to ogle her boobs, admire what gravity and her upstretched arms are doing to them. I love, love, love watching a woman take her shirt off offer her head, and my little Stacey/Laila/Lolita here is doing it SO seductively.

She finally puts her arms down, and there are those beautiful breasts in all their magnificent glory, and they're indeed glorious; my knees are weak and I'm literally drooling at finally getting to see both of them. All of them. The way they're firm, yet look soft, the way they're plump, young, and 'new', but tend to hang a bit. Not saggy, but just enough so I can't see where her breasts meet her lower chest. I've never seen real-life breasts I wanted to touch and suck as badly as I did those right then.

Stacey let me drink in that sight for at least three minutes, holding them up to me, bouncing them, spreading them apart and squishing them together, bouncing up and down in the chair, and even, Oh God!, my sweet little step-daughter is sucking her own nipples for me! I had to stop touching myself through my pants at that, because I felt that twinge coming on, the one that says that one or two more rubs and I'd go off in my pants in front of this beautiful young chocolate girl. And I wasn't ready for that to happen yet.

Then she pulls her panties aside and is lightly rubbing her clit with her right index finger. So pink, so moist, so YOUNG! With her left hand she's alternating back and forth between both nipples (the areolae are as big around as Coke cans!) and is alternately rubbing, flicking, and pinching them. She really seems to enjoy nipple-play, I note to myself. Her nipples are so dark and so big, thicker than the Sharpie marker on my desk behind her, and nearly as long as the first joint of her dainty fingers. God, I want to fuck this girl! I mean Laila, not my daughter Stacey.

"But Daddy, that won't be the same! I'm afraid Marcus will dump me if I don't at least, you know, touch it, and you and Mom both say he'd make a good husband, with him going to Harvard next year on a law scholarship and all." Where is she getting all this stuff?!

"You know I won't have sex with him until we're married, you and Mom have raised me too well for that, but I'm afraid if I don't at least touch it for him he'll leave me for some other girl who will!"

"And I'm scared, Daddy!" She's rubbing her clit pretty firmly now, even dipping her middle finger down into that sweet, moist crevice below. "I know you like Marcus, how well he treats me, his plans for our future, couldn't you help me out with this one little thing?" Batting the eyes again while still displaying herself lewdly to me, her father of all people!

"See Daddy, just thinking about it made me forget I was talking to you and I've gone and shown you myself, so couldn't you please show me yours? I mean, I'm behind this window so it's not like anything could happen..."

This girl was pushing all my buttons, it was like she knew every one of my sexual turn-ons. The sultry voice, the black panties pulled aside, just rubbing her clit (not lewdly fingering herself), licking the nipples [I feel that in my own nipples], the little-girl-but-not-TOO-little act...

My dick was harder than it's ever been and about to come, so what the hell, I'll help my scared little daughter out this ONE time, and I SWEAR it'll never happen again! "Okay honey, but you have to SWEAR that this stays just between us! Swear on your LIFE, because if your mom finds out it'll be MY life."

A squeal of laughter and then, "Oh I swear, Daddy! I swear, I swear, I swear on my LIFE!"

She actually looks pretty solemn about it, which is very cute in itself, and then she raises her hips to pull her panties off, scooches down in the chair, and spreads her legs wide apart, giving me an excellent view of that incredible young pussy. Imagine the prettiest pussy you've ever seen in porn; if this one wasn't prettier then it at least seemed so to me, but then maybe that's because it was foot or two away from my aching cock.

She then moves the chair as close to the door as she can get, her knees touching the wood on either side of the glass, so that beautiful, wet, pink-surrounded-by-mocha, almost hairless puffy pussy is literally inches from the glass. Inches from my face if I were to get down there to look closer at it. It was all I could do to not drop to my knees and lap at the glass to try to taste it, smell it, anything! But this was my daughter, and this was a clinical lesson, so I couldn't exactly do that.

That thought made me realize I hadn't put any money in the 'slot' for a while, so I shoved a 10 under the door (was out of ones). Stacy had been rubbing herself for so long that her pussy lips were swollen out like a pink flower, you know how girls get when they're genuinely excited? Like Anne used to get before 12 years of just 'doing it.'

She was rubbing herself and squirming in the chair, spreading that tight young pussy for me to get a look inside; only there was no 'inside' because she was a virgin and it was so tight, and tightly closed. So tight-looking you wondered if your dick would even go into it. Not like the porn stars where you can see to the bottom because they take monster schlongs all day. This girl has never been with a man, never had a hard pounding cock inside that sweet, sweet pussy... That's such an erotic thought, isn't it?

"Okay, Stacey, but I wish you'd put your clothes back on, because I'm going to keep this strictly business, like a Biology lesson."

"It's alright, Daddy, I don't mind you seeing it." And you know what it's doing to me, you mean!

Unzipping my pants now and pulling out my beyond-rock-hard 7-incher I say, "Okay honey, this is what a man's penis looks like. Do you have any questions?" As I was handling it I had to really concentrate on not coming, I was that close.

Another squeal of laughter (and was that a trickle of fluid from her womanhood?). "Oh Daddy, it's so cute!" [I kind of blushed at that; I mean, who wants to hear his dick called "cute"?] "Is that what Marcus' will look like?"

"Well, honey, Marcus is black, and pretty dark-skinned at that, so his will probably be black or brown, and if -- well -- if what they say about black men is true, then his may be bigger than this."

Stacy looked awe-struck: "So is - is Mom able to fit that in her... thing? Because I don't think I could fit one like that in my...vagina. It feels really tight already!" To demonstrate, she dipped a finger in almost up to the second knuckle, and it looked like it was actually a bit of a struggle. I could see the muscles in her forearm strain as she slowly invaded herself with one finger. She couldn't be playing this any better if she were one of those Westworld sex robots I'd programmed myself!

"Yes honey, this one is only average, maybe a little more, but you'd be surprised how big of one a grown woman can accept. Especially when she's 'in the mood' and her, uh, vagina has released its natural lubrication." Like yours is literally gushing out now, but I can't say that because you're my 16yo daughter!

All this clinical talk had made my dick start to soften a bit, even though I had a beautiful 18yo nymph literally spread in front of me leaving nothing to the imagination, so I absent-mindedly grabbed my dick and began to lightly stroke it with just my thumb and forefinger circled around it.

"Daddy, in middle school a boy once did that in front of me and some other girls, but I ran away! Why do boys do that?"

"Well honey, it feels good, that's why. You see, a penis was designed to go into a vagina to make babies, and that also happens to feel good, so that, I guess so that a man will want to have babies with his wife. But a man's wife isn't always around so sometimes he does this because it feels similar. Just like how you're rubbing that part of you feels good, it'll feel even better when you're married and you and Marcus ... try to make babies."

Thinking of Marcus making love to my little girl, and then later fucking her like she needs to be fucked, makes me quickly let go of my dick.

"Daddy, one time Marcus made me touch him down there -- through his pants -- and after a while he started breathing really hard and then yelled like he was in pain. And then it like got soft, and, and his pants got real wet. What happened, Daddy, did I hurt him?"

"Oh no, honey, you made him feel very, very good. You see, Marcus had an 'orgasm'; I suspect you must know what that feels like, because of the way you're rubbing yourself there. Your skin is starting to flush, and your breathing is getting faster, so pretty soon you'll have that same feeling that Marcus had. And those same kind of physiological changes are happening to me right now, so if you've seen enough, I think we're done here, Stacy."

I'm actually thinking, Man, I can't WAIT to get home and beat off to this perverted fantasy that this anonymous girl in a peepshow booth has given me about my own black daughter! I know, it's weird, right? It's just that Laila is playing this SO well, I can't imagine coming in front of my own daughter!

"But Daddy, the part that scares me the most is when the -- when the semen [pronounced SEAmen] comes out. That's why Marcus' pants got wet, isn't it, Daddy, his SEAmen came out?" Now she's spreading her pussy lips, rubbing the clit with her other hand in an up-and-down motion.

"Yes honey, that's probably what happened, his 'semen' [pronouncing it correctly so she'll know] came out."

She parrots back, "Semen," to make sure she's saying it right. Hearing this stunning, writhing, sweaty, ebony teen say 'semen' while I'm watching her fervently rubbing her pussy is about to make my own SEAmen come out! And if it does I'm going to aim it straight at those beautiful tits, with a shot or two saved for that pussy. I slide a 20 under the door.

"So Daddy, I know I only asked you to show it to me, but could you show me what it looks like when the semen comes out? Please, Daddy?" I almost come at the "please, Daddy," but this is my daughter for crying out loud!

Mark, you know that's really Laila, right?? The hot black girl from next door you've wanted to bang for at least 2 years now? Yes, but this girl, this girl Laila, not my daughter Stacey, is so freaking hot, and is frigging herself so hard right now, pinching those huge nipples like a porn star, while arching back in the chair (my chair!) covered in sweat, her hair a mess, her face contorted with pure lust, and those long, long legs just begging to wrap around the body of a man with a stiff prick. I defy any man to not come while watching that!

I manage to grunt out, "Okay honey, <unh> but just to show you <argh> what it <uhh> looks like," and NOT because what I really want to do is kick this door in and ram my dick into that tight, wet, pink-and-ebony 18 year old pussy that's never had a dick in it!

I know I'd come the instant the head touched those swollen, dilated pink lips, and if I had more control at that point I'd want to stop there and watch my cum squirt against her labia, that would be a beautiful sight, watching my sperm run down the tight valley of her pussy, mingling with her pussy juices and then running down to the crack of her ass? But I know I wouldn't be able to stop myself from plowing all the way in in one stroke (she's definitely wet enough) while starting to cum, then fuck her like a madman while I pump shot after shot of my pent-up cum into that exquisitely tight cunt.

Yes, I thought 'cunt' here. Because while I respect the girl Laila whom I've known for 8 years, and I'd never do that to my daughter Stacy, this vagina in front of me is now just an 18 year old piece of womanflesh that I HAVE to get my aching dick into. A cunt I NEED to fuck. I'd probably fuck that pussy after coming for 5 minutes without going soft, she is SO hot and I'm SO overcome with lust! (This is why I had her lock the door. I know how I can get when holding back for a long time, and I knew I'd want to play this for as long as I could.)

So while that fantasy is playing out in my head what I actually do is say, "Here it comes, baby!" then aim my dick straight at her mouth, imagining Laila's soft black-girl lips locked around the head of my dick, sucking for all she's worth, not spilling a drop [yes, she's Laila to me again, not Stacy, I couldn't do that to my daughter].

Then at those magnificent tits, imagining I'm sliding my cum-soaked dick between those pillowy ebony breasts. And finally that pussy, that cunt, that sweet, tight, hot, wet 18 year old never-been-fucked virgin vagina, imagining what it must feel like to have even just the head of it in while it's spasming with her orgasm.

Before I started coming I could tell Laila was close, probably holding herself at the edge, and when the first shot of cum erupted from my dick and splattered against the glass she went over the edge, arching her back until just her shoulders were on the chair, rubbing her pussy like mad, squeezing her tits like I wish I could, and having what appeared to be a mind-blowing orgasm.

She seems oblivious to me or anything else, but I like to think that the powerful first blast of cum she saw helped to intensify her orgasm, that maybe she's thinking like I am, how that hot white cum would taste in her petite little mouth, how it would feel spurting against the back of her throat, how she'd have to swallow to keep from drowning. How my sloppy cock would feel between her big tits, rubbing my hot cum all over her cleavage, pinching her nipples as she squeezed her titties together while I tit-fucked her. How my pulsing dick would feel inside her 'too-tight' young pussy, how the initial pain would subside into waves of pure mind-numbing ecstasy, how she'd feel my cock throbbing inside her, how her pussy would be contracting, grabbing, reaching, pumping that deluge of warm sperm toward her womb, trying to make a baby with it.

As the last rope of my cum hits the glass I slump to my knees and almost pass out, but my eyes are still roaming over this girl's body, her hand lightly rubbing her clit, the engorged and somewhat raw pussy lips, the wetness that's gone halfway down her inner thighs and down to what I can see of that cute brown butt. The way her tits heave with her breathing, their nipples still erect and engorged, begging to be suckled to sleep.

But mostly her face as she comes down from her orgasm. That sweet, angelic face that's now wearing the peaceful and spent look of a well-earned, and long held-out-for, orgasm. How I wish I could've put that look on her face, that look like nothing else in the world mattered right now except the way her body felt. Even now as she ever so lightly rubs her clit, her body spasms in aftershocks, which make her breasts jerk and ripple in such a way that my cock twinges as I watch them.

I slide down onto my bottom and lean against the wall, too spent to move. I marvel at the amount of cum I'd sprayed on the door; if my wife had seen me shoot that much she'd wonder what had gotten into me. But what had gotten into me, into my head at least, was this beautiful young ebony girl playing daddy-daughter with me while frigging herself behind my window. At my age you don't come as often as you used to. Once, maybe twice a day is all you get, but if my wife had been upstairs just then I think I could've fucked her twice while fantasizing about Laila. This girl is THAT hot.