Laila is Raising Money for College Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laila finally rouses herself from her orgasm, but seems a little disoriented. She sits up while hurriedly covering her breasts with her arms and crossing her until-now splayed legs, and looks at me with a mixture of pleasure, guilt, shame, wonder, and...inquisitiveness?

She raises up onto her knees (still holding her breasts covered with one arm). Little does she know that that only makes them MORE of a turn-on for me, the way they spill over her arms, bulge out to the sides, and show me just how soft they are.

We just sit staring at each other for a few moments, amazed, embarrassed, awed by what just happened between us. Finally Laila rises up onto her knees, unlocks and cracks open the door, and in a timid for-real little-girl voice, says, "That was AMAZING, Mr. Mark! I never thought it could feel so good."

Then after a short pause, during which I could see the interplay of conflicting emotions on her face, "Do you want to come inside and — and, teach me more?"'

Why , Devil, why !?!! I was trying to be good with this girl! Not really cheat on my wife, but just enjoy the sight of this young girl's flesh. Can't you just let me have that without complicating it?!

After thinking through the myriad ramifications (and it was a split-decision, let me tell you!), I said, "No, Laila, a deal's a deal." And shoved another 20 under the door.

"Just leave the receipt for 'babysitting' on the kitchen table." And then I got up to go.

But Laila looked sad and impish and said, "Please, Mr. Mark? I want you to teach me more, because like your daughter I was playing, I really don't have a lot of experience with boys. And the way I felt when you, when you came, I've never felt like that just doing it by myself before. I know you like my breasts, maybe you could come in and just, you know, just touch my breasts while I did that again?"

She's really pulling my levers, and I don't know where I found the strength, but I finally said, "You're a sweet girl, Laila. So very sweet for doing this for me. You can't believe the way you've made me feel; you actually made me feel the way I felt when I first saw a girl naked, but we can't, we MUSTN'T go any further than that. You're a good church-going girl from a good family, and I have a wife and two of my own children to think about, so I don't think we should ever do even this much anymore."

She seemed to come to her senses during this little speech and resignedly said, "Thank you, Mr. Mark, I understand. And thank you too for letting me do that for you, and for appreciating me and my body the way you did."

"Oh Laila honey, the pleasure was all mine, believe me. You're SUCH a beautiful young lady." By now I'd tucked myself back into my pants (a messy evolution), and Laila had covered herself with the turtleneck she'd left in there before.

"Why don't you freshen up here in the guest bathroom, hon, and when you're done you can write out that receipt. You'd better get home in case your mom has been looking for you."

I walk away to let her get into the bathroom. I hear the sink running for quite some time and think, she's got a lot of pussy juices to clean off of those long sexy legs, and she's probably wiping between her ass cheeks right now, and... Damn it! Why didn't I put those security cameras up in and around the house that Ann keeps pestering me about?! What I wouldn't give to have a recording of THAT performance!

While I'm thinking these very naughty thoughts about this sweet, young, inexperienced girl, she comes out of the bathroom, blushing profusely. I guess she's finally realized the magnitude of what we did together, what if Ann had come home, or what if her mom had come home early and came here looking for her, knowing she'd been planning to canvass the neighborhood.

"You're right, Mr. Mark, we should never do anything like that again. But in a way I'm glad we did it, you know?"

"Me too, Laila, me too. That'll be a memory I'll treasure forever, honestly I will." And jack off to more than a few times. "But let's never mention it again, shall we?"

With a, "Yes, sir," Laila gives me an extra-tight hug, a grateful hug, the kind of hug you give someone you're maybe not intimate with, but who's done something especially nice for you. And I hug her back the same way, because indeed I AM grateful for what she gave me, and there's that pure joy part of it, the "thank you, really thank you for that," but as she presses those breasts against me, those breasts that can't help but be in the way of a hug, those firm yet soft breasts that I swear I can feel the nipples growing on again, I hug her even tighter. And think, I'm going to surprise Ann with those security cameras! Who knows? I may even get a little reward out of it.

As we disentangle ourselves (omg, is she crying a little?), "Goodbye, Mr. Mark."

"Goodbye, Laila."

As she's opening the front door and I'm trailing her, but about 10 feet back, I say cheerfully, "Say, Laila, I'll tell Ann about your great plan for financing college, I'm sure she can come up with some things for you to do around here. She hates doing dishes, but she won't let me do them. And she's been talking about getting our basement in shape again. I dunno, I'm sure we can come up with something!"

I have to stop talking because I realize I'm rambling on, being too eager, knowing she'll know what I really want.

"Oh thank you, Mr. Mark! Tell Miss Ann I'm a real hard worker and I'll do anything she wants." Wait, did she just play the player with that 'anything' bit? I think she knows as well as I do that we're going to be doing that again. Maybe many times again...

And then I watch that perfect, firm 18-year-old bubble-butt bounce down my stairs, sashay down the walk to the sidewalk, then right and out of view. But just before she got out of view she turned and waved at me!

That little tart knew I'd be watching, and she caught me at it!

With a 'back-to-the-grindstone' sigh I turn away to shower, change, and get back to work. Then it occurs to me: Hey, I didn't really get to see that ass! I'll have to remedy that next time...