Jade Pt. 01

Story Info
Oriental dentist seduces a married patient.
5k words
4.56
21.8k
21

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 11/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade

This is a sequel to the story Where the Climate's Sultry, which ended with widower Hunter's marriage to his dentist Jade Lee, whom he discovered shortly before their wedding had been his first wife's lover. Hunter (47) and Jade (29) have spent a blissful six months together, but Jade has begun to feel the itch again. She needs a woman, and she needs one now...

1

The dental hygienist asked Dr Jade Lee if she would like her to call the dentist's last patient of the day, Mrs Rogers. Mrs Rogers had come in to have a mould taken so she could have a temporary crown made by the lab to cap a tooth which had been chipped. In normal circumstances, she wouldn't be receiving a temporary crown, but these were not normal circumstances.

Mrs Rogers mentioned as she took her place on the reclining chair that she would be accompanying her husband to a Rotary Club dinner at the weekend and wanted to look her best, as local and even national press were expected to cover the event. With her husband being the president of the local branch (as well as being legal advisor to the national committee), she was sure to be in many of the photos. Her husband had even mentioned to her before he left for Oslo, where was attending a legal conference on the refugee situation in Europe, that he hoped she would have her best smile to greet him when he got back late on Friday evening.

Today was Wednesday. Jade saw her chance at once and grabbed it with both hands. After trying various temporary crowns, she broke the bad news to Mrs Rogers.

"Look, I'm afraid we have nothing that fits you correctly. Yours is an unusual fracture and there was always the possibility that we'd need to reschedule. We appreciate the urgency of the situation and we will do our best to identify a suitable temporary crown for you tomorrow. We have your number. Expect a call from us tomorrow. You have time to come in on Friday, or even tomorrow afternoon, perhaps?"

Once Mrs Rogers had agreed to the arrangement (not with the best grace, but then she really had no choice) she was shown out by Dr Lee's assistant. As it happened, that assistant would be taking Thursday and Friday off, which made Jade's job a lot easier. For what she intended to do was to make a home visit and fix more than Mrs Rogers' smile. For the dentist had had the hots for this woman ever since she first began using the clinic about a year before. Now, she decided, was the time to test the mettle of this local pillar of the community, to see whether she craved her Asian pussy as much as Jade craved her white one.

Mina Rogers must have been in her late thirties. She kept herself in very good shape, helped no doubt by the fact that she had never had children - a piece of information she had shared from the dentist's chair one day. It was funny, Jade thought, how people tended to open up to their dentist. It must have something to do with the feeling that you were putting if not your life then at least your teeth in someone's else's hands.

This woman dressed well, her hair always looked good whatever style she chose to wear it in, and she always smelt good too. Nothing overpowering, just expensive.

Once (it was a particularly warm summer day), she had worn a blouse with the top two buttons undone. When she lay back on the chair, Jade had been able to see the edge of her bra. It was lacy and lilac; Jade would never forget it. She wondered fancifully if she would be wearing that bra tomorrow evening when she called on her. She was pretty sure she would find out.

Because the other thing that struck Jade about Mina was that she was just too damned straight to be true. Of course, she never alluded to her sexual orientation or to her sex life, but she did talk a lot about her husband. And in Jade's experience that usually meant one thing: that she didn't have a very happy marriage. Women who didn't have happy marriages were often anti-men, and in Jade's experience if a woman was ready to give up on men they were often ready to take up women.

On Thursday at around one o'clock, Jade rang Mina.

"Mrs Rogers, we have found a temporary crown which we believe will fit you. However, we'll need to arrange a fitting...Yes, I understand that will be difficult for you. That's why I'm suggesting I come over to do the fitting this evening, say 8.30pm. How would that suit?"

If Mrs Rogers was surprised that Jade would come to her house in person outside work hours, she didn't say anything. During dinner with Hunter, Jade told him she had arranged to see a friend that evening, who had just arrived back in the UK after a stint in the Middle East, and was staying with her parents nearby. Hunter was happy that Jade had a chance to see friends, because since they had got married they'd be doing almost everything together. As she went out the door, he told her to really let her hair down and that he didn't expect to see her back home until the pubs had closed. That gave her until around 11.30pm, which Jade reckoned would be ample for her purposes.

Mrs Rogers opened the door of her mock Georgian house and ushered Jade into the kitchen. The house was something of a disappointment to Jade, who had been expecting something more classical. Perhaps it was Mr Rogers who preferred the nouveau riche look. Jade hoped so. She expected more from the woman she was about to seduce.

The tooth took only a minute or two to fix in place. Jade explained how she should take it off at night, and gave her some tablets she should dissolve in water so she could keep the cap sterilised. The first positive note was struck by Mrs Rogers, who told Jade she looked so much different out of her work clothes. Like most Orientals (everyone considered her Chinese, even though she was actually born in England) Jade wore a face mask when treating patients in her surgery.

Jade joked with her that she probably thought she went to bed in a mask. Jade noticed how Mrs Rogers blushed when she used the word 'bed'.

'I'm sorry - I didn't mean to make embarrass you. Perhaps I should go.'

'No, you must stay for a drink. A soft drink, if you'd prefer, since you're driving.'

'I'd love a glass of wine if you have one.'

'I just opened one. One that Jeff gets from his wine merchant. So it must be good.'

They went through to the sitting room, Jade taking a seat on the sofa. After drawing up a side table for the glasses, Mina sat down on the sofa next to Jade. Closer, Jade thought, than was strictly necessary.

'Cheers!' she said, clinking glasses.

Jade couldn't decide if Mina had dressed up specially for her. On balance, she believed she probably had. This might not mean that she was up for it, but what it did mean was that she felt Jade was presentable enough to rate as competition. She wouldn't have gone to any trouble if she felt she was mousey or a woman with no sex appeal. And she had only ever seen her wearing a mask, often with a visor, and a surgical gown.

Mina was wearing a blouse and a skirt. But it was the choice of blouse and skirt that interested Jade. The fabric of the blouse was thin enough that Jade could make out the straps of her bra, even though they were of more or less the same colour. As on that day in the clinic, she had left two buttons undone. As for the skirt, it was a pretty common or garden fawn colour, but it didn't reach the knee, so that when she sat down she was showing quite a bit of leg. Her shoes were hardly the last word in sensible either: open-toed sandal heels, which revealed her beautifully manicured toes.

If this woman wasn't up for it, thought Jade, then she likes to play games. That suits me just fine as well.

Noticing as if for the first time Jade's wedding band, Mina asked her if she was married. When Jade told her she was, she quickly changed the subject. Jade wondered if she had suddenly thought of the possibility of her dentist being married to another woman. Mina talked about this and that (a lot about the charity work she did with her husband) and the more she talked the more Jade could see she was unhappy.

This wasn't the godsend that you might have thought it to be, as needy women could make clingy lovers. Jade wasn't looking for that. What she was looking for was either the thrill of a one-night stand breaking in a straight, married woman, or (possibly) a longer-term relationship which they could keep up clandestinely when it suited both of them.

She knew now that all she had to do was make physical contact with the woman and she would be hers. Yet she continued to resist the temptation, even when Mina started to emphasise points by touching her on the arm. Jade could see that she didn't really know what she was doing. She'd had another glass of wine, but so had Jade, and it wasn't enough to make you even tipsy.

Seeing by the antique clock above the fireplace that it was gone half past nine, Jade had a decision to make. What it basically came down to was how badly she wanted this woman. If it was just any old woman she wanted, then she could go to the local gay-friendly bar. She would be guaranteed a quick fuck there. The idea of the bar (with its higher than average share of deadbeats, which bars always had) didn't appeal to Jade at all. The woman who smelled so nice, sitting just inches away, on the other hand, appealed to her a lot.

'You haven't shown me the rest of the house,' she suddenly said, sensing that Mina would be more comfortable upstairs in her bedroom.

'Oh, how remiss of me!' said Mina, as if she were an estate agent who had been found derelict in her duties.

Mina was so nervous that Jade almost took her hand. But nervousness in her prey was a very becoming characteristic, so she let her sweat it out. When the got to the top of the stairs, Mina turned to Jade and pointed airily to the right.

'I don't think you'll find anything interesting down there,' she said, her voice shaking noticeably.

She turned left, opened the door to her bedroom and turned on the light switch. A constellation of stars started twinkling above the bed. Jade noticed through the gloom that the bed had been turned down, as if Mina had anticipated the need to slide beneath the covers.

'It's something else!' said Jade, her equanimity putting Mina much more at her ease.

'Not too kitschy?' asked her host.

'Not at all,' replied Jade quite honestly.

Everything in the room was womanly, Jade saw. She understood without having to be told that husband and wife did not sleep together. She knew now beyond a doubt that Mina wanted her. She understood that much of the nervousness had been because she feared that Jade might reject her. It wasn't going to be quite the seduction that Jade had been expecting, but she felt sure that Mina wasn't the neurotic, clingy type.

'It's been a long time, hasn't it?' said Jade.

'Yes,' said Mina, but with a smile - no tears or stories or recriminations.

'When did you know that you wanted it?'

'Yesterday, in the clinic, when you gave me the line about the cap not fitting.'

'You've thought about it for a long time?'

'Just thoughts, for four, five years. I never thought I would find the right person.'

'So, why me?'

'Because you made it clear that you wanted it. Wanted me.'

2

Jade had been blindsided, but not in a bad way. She hadn't realised that she had been giving off all those vibes, thinking she was safe behind her gown and her mask, and her professional air.

'So you wanted to keep yourself pure for your first time?'

'I wanted it to be special.'

'Is it?'

'So far, so good.'

'I'll try to make it an evening you won't forget in a hurry.'

'Do you specialise in first-timers?'

'No,' Jane shot back - a little too quickly and firmly to be entirely convincing. 'I specialise in beautiful women who want to explore their boundaries.'

'And you think you can help me explore mine?'

'I know I can.'

'You'd better show me then.'

Jade sat Mina down on the bed and kissed her softly on the lips, capturing the upper one first, then the lower one. As she anticipated, she had to fight the urge to move fast: to fondle her breasts, to let her hand wander under her skirt and massage her pussy through the thin fabric of her panties.

Mina, though, had no such qualms, placing her hand on Jade's breast (quite large, she thought, by Chinese standards) through her loose short-sleeve T-shirt. It was, as she already knew, hidden away behind a bra. Mina wondered if the bra would match the panties she was wearing under her yoga pants. She thought it probably would.

When Jade felt Mina's touch, she instinctively became more aggressive in the kiss, enveloping Mina's whole mouth with her own and sucking hard until she had forced the older woman's tongue out of its hiding place. She let Mina explore her mouth with her own, her mind racing ahead to the moment when that same soft tongue would land on her labia and bring her to orgasm.

Jade kept her hands on the nape of Mina's neck, from which they could make the occasional sorties across her back. The pace was perfect, Jade thought. She took time out to ask Mina how she felt, and was delighted - and a little embarrassed - when she said she had never been kissed like this in her life or experienced so much arousal in the first stages of lovemaking.

'Thank you,' she said, with a sincerity that couldn't be mistaken.

Aware in a way that she hadn't been before, when she had seen Jade as nothing much more than a predator, that the Chinese girl had feelings too - and insecurities - Mina held her head between her hands in a way that showed her feelings and let her tongue go wild inside her mouth. Missing the feeling of Jade's tits more than she could have imagined, Mina moved her hands back to Jade's chest, fondling her boobs like a randy schoolgirl.

Unhappy with being able to feel them only at a remove, she pulled the baggy T over Jade's head and made short work of her bra. Now she had them on display, she felt she needed to do more with her breasts. She pushed Jade onto the bed and took one nipple in her mouth, rolling it around between her teeth with her tongue. Her nipple, which was already so much bigger than her own (and a beautiful dark pink colour into the bargain) became amazingly swollen. Having seen what had happened to the first one, Mina gave the other one the same treatment with identical results.

It was at this point that Jade realised that Mina meant to eat her out before she could extend the same courtesy to her. It was certainly an inversion of the normal order of things between teacher and pupil, but it was all the same to Jade. In fact, it rather turned her on. She could only imagine how many hours Mina had spent alone on this bed at night (or during dreary afternoons) planning for this moment, bringing herself off but never achieving true satisfaction.

Mina removed Jade's loafers, then, taking her yoga pants in a firm grip, pulled them off her legs. The panties (indeed part of a matching set) came along with them. Mina's heart began racing when she beheld Jade's beautiful pussy: brown petals framing a pink centre. She was aware that she was showing little finesse, but she frankly couldn't care less. The proof of the pudding, after all, was in the eating: if she brought Jade to orgasm, then she had done her job.

Kneeling on the floor, she placed her hands on Jade's waist and moved her head between her legs. The first thing that struck her was the aroma of Jade's arousal. It smelt like nothing she had ever come across: very aromatic but not like perfume. Yes, she thought, it reminded her of the scent that some flowers gave off: tangy but not exactly pungent. 'Organic' was the best word she could think of to describe it.

Wanting her first experience of Sapphic love to be the way she had always envisaged it, Mina asked Jade to lie on the bed. Reclining there with her arms by her sides, she looked for all the world as if she were sunbathing. Only the dark glasses - and perhaps the bathing suit! - were missing, Mina thought to herself. She was aware of the fact that Jade, the experienced lesbian, was letting her find her own way. She appreciated that; so much so in fact that she wanted to convey her appreciation in the best possible way.

'Do you want me to eat you?' she asked, somewhat redundantly.

Jade merely nodded in response, remembering the unique way the older women in her life (including Hunter's first wife, Mia) had of making her feel special under their generally unhurried touch. The first touch of Mina's tongue on her pussy sent a jolt of electricity coursing through her body. After that first touch, Mina looked up at Jade and checked that everything was okay. Jade felt no need to offer her lover any affirmation - her response was telling her all she needed to know.

Under Mina's magical touch, Jade knew she wouldn't be able to hold out for very long. And the woman had still not peeled back her labia and started to explore her hungry vagina! 'Steady as she goes!' seemed to be her motto, as she laved Jade's petals with the precision of a brain surgeon.

Jade felt one hand moving across her abdomen and quivered as the middle finger halted above her clitoris.

'Yes!' she breathed, unable to keep her feelings to herself any longer.

Mina continued to languidly lick Jade's folds as if nothing had happened, letting her finger rest on top of the hood that covered the Chinese girl's aching bud.

'Oh my god!' whispered Jade, wishing she could just tell Mina what to do and that Mina would obey her.

'You like that?' asked Mina, looking at Jade and breaking off from her work once more.

'Oh, yes,' responded Jade, refusing to rise to Mina's bait.

'Would you like me to rub it with my finger?'

'Yes, please,' answered Jade - once the tutor, now the student.

Mina lifted the hood with the fingers of one hand and applied the middle finger of the other to Jade's clit. Once again, the initial touch sent a shudder through Jade's body. Mina didn't have to ask Jade this time if she liked it, because she could see that she did. As she started to rub the clit, using only a light pressure, she watched as it began to swell before her eyes, so that it soon resembled a miniature penis. Some men weren't much bigger than that, she joked to herself.

Mina decided to add her thumb and see what would happen if she rubbed the stiff nub between finger and thumb. The result was very positive, with Jade crying out to Mina, telling her not to stop, while her body started to writhe like a snake's.

'I wonder what would happen if I added my tongue to the mix?' thought Mina, not entirely happy at the thought of leaving Jade's sweet petals, but aware that certain sacrifices might have to be made if she were to give Jade the sort of pleasure she wanted.

Still employing her middle finger (but now in a support role) Mina unfurled her tongue and let the tip make contact with Jade's stiff clitoris.

'Aw, fuck!' cried Jade. 'Don't stop! Finish me off!'

Still Mina wouldn't be rushed. She flicked at Jade's clit from afar, missing the target as often as she hit it, clearly not endearing herself to Jade. Only after the Chinese woman had calmed down did she approach closer to her clitoris, lashing at it now with a vigour she had not previously shown.

Sensing that Jade was close to coming, she clamped her mouth on the bud and started to suck it with a passion she would have been unable to mollify even had she wished to. After all the teasing that Jade been subjected to, it was a done deal that she was going to climax almost instantly. What wasn't so predictable was the overwhelming power with which she came, her hands finding themselves on the back of Mina's head, forcing her stay attached to her until the aftershocks had died away.

12