Jade Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Mina, if not for Jade, this was just the hors d'oeuvres. The main course still awaited her. Energised by the convulsions she had brought about and witnessed first-hand, Mina had undergone a transformation like that of Dr Jekyll into Mr Hyde. She used her hands to part Jade's labia, caring nothing now for the parts over which she had gone to so much trouble just minutes ago, and began to feast on her dentist's vagina as if it was her last meal.

Once again, Jade placed her hands on Mina's head, wanting only that she should head-fuck her to oblivion. Mina couldn't resist an ironic throwback to her earlier behaviour, forcing herself off Jade's body to ask her if she was enjoying it.

'Fuck you!' barked the Chinese girl, putting her back into her core.

Mina lapped up Jade's freely flowing juices greedily, going ever deeper into her fragrant vagina. After a minute or two of this treatment, Jade could take no more, as a far more powerful orgasm than the one she had experienced earlier broke over her and threatened to carry her away like a princess in a Japanese fairy tale.

3

Jade shook her head in admiration and awe as Mina emerged from the wreckage.

'Are you sure you haven't done this before?' she asked.

'Only in my imagination,' replied the married woman.

'Well, I have to say you have a particularly vivid imagination,' Jade laughed.

'I hope I haven't worn you out,' said Mina, as she spread herself on the bed for Jade.

Even if she was feeling a bit fatigued, the sight of a fully clothed Mina sprawled on the bed as if she was a latter-day Mata Hari soon had Jade's juices flowing again. Before she disrobed her, Jade wanted to kiss her once more, both as a sign of their union and because she wanted to taste herself in the other woman's mouth. The result was every bit as pleasing as Jade hoped it would be.

When Jade started to work on the buttons of Mina's blouse, Mina looked at her anxiously and asked her to take it slowly. She didn't mind if Jade took off her blouse but she wanted to keep her bra on and also her skirt. She made no mention of her panties. Jade took it all in good part, hardly believing that this was a genuine request or that she wouldn't be eating Mina's pussy within half an hour at the latest.

It added something to their first time that Mina should be playing hard to get. Jade could only wonder how long it would last. It would be nice to think Mina would soon be putting her hands on the waistline of her panties, clenching them tightly and telling Jade she didn't want her to go any further. Maybe this was how Mina had planned things for the evening. Jade was more than happy to go along with her little charade, especially if it meant that the two of them were more turned on than they would have been otherwise.

'What sort of woman would eat me out like an old pro and then cry innocence?' thought Jade, smiling to herself at the woman's cunning.

'Okay. Let her have it her way. Whatever gets her off.'

Jade slowly undid the four or five buttons that needed attention, until the blouse was spread out on the bed each side of Mina.

'Would you like me to kiss your neck and shoulders?' asked Jade, enjoying her role playing the tutor in Lesbian 101.

'Thank you,' replied Mina. 'I think that would probably be enough for tonight.'

'What a drama queen!' Jade thought, as she began to apply little butterfly kisses to her neck.

Like most women, Mina liked this a lot, moaning softly - despite herself, as Jade believed. Encouraged by this, Jade began to kiss and then lick her ears, which again proved to be a real winner. Jade decided to strike while the iron was hot and placed a hand on Mina's breast. Jade imagined it might be a bit saggy, but it was certainly a good size. Mina still had enough self-possession to tell Jade she might touch her boob through her bra but that she was not to remove it. She said it would make her feel too 'vulnerable.'

Jade could barely suppress a laugh as she assured Mina that her wishes would be met. She kissed her shoulders and then her upper chest, bringing her mouth dangerously close to the lacy pink bra from Mina's perspective. Jade really wanted to suck what she could already see were Mina's chunky nipples through the fabric, but she didn't feel that the little tease deserved that pleasure. Not yet, anyway. So, instead, she kissed her stomach, her navel and her abdomen until her progress was stalled by her skirt.

'Are you sure you want to keep your skirt on?' Jade asked with a show of sympathy. 'It's so nice, and it would be a pity to get it creased.'

Mina thought for a minute then gave her consent. To facilitate Jade's task, she stood up on the bed. If Jade wasn't mistaken, she took the opportunity to thrust her chest out, the nipples straining against the cotton, sending their own message to the Chinese woman. The skirt out of commission, Jade took in Mina's body, her head only inches from her sex. It was damn fine. Jade could make out her pubic hair through the thin fabric. She could also make out a rapidly spreading damp patch, which was sending her its own none too subtle message.

Jade helped Mina back down onto the bed, happy that she was now entering the home straight, with the winning post very much in sight. She began kissing her feet, taking each brightly painted toe between her lips and enjoying the effect she was having on the first-time lesbian. Up her legs her mouth proceeded until she was kissing her upper thighs, inches from her ultimate objective. Jade noted with delight that the damp patch had spread even further.

Leaving Mina's centre, Jade moved to her full breasts and considered her next move. Time for one final bit of play-acting, she decided.

'Is that enough?' she asked, as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

'Perhaps you could massage my chest?' Mina responded - meaning her breasts, but unwilling to use the word.

'Of course,' said Jade.

'I think you must have a lot of tension there,' she added, like a masseuse who specialises in happy endings.

Rubbing each mound in turn with a firm but unhurried motion, Jade watched as Mina struggled to stay with the programme. After several minutes of studiously avoiding the tumescent nipples, Jade asked the older woman if there was anything else she would like before they wrapped the evening up.

'I have a bit of tension at the centre of my boobs,' Mina replied. 'Perhaps you could work on that?'

'But of course,' said Jade, moving her middle finger onto the nipple which seemed in most urgent need of attention.

'That better?' she asked - redundantly, it must be said, as Mina's breath was coming with great difficulty.

'Yes,' Mina just about managed to respond, her hands cupping Jade's own, smaller tits and tweaking her nipples, as if she was giving a demonstration of the treatment she herself was looking for.

Knowing that there was no further need for role-playing, Jade pushed the bra up to reveal Mina's magnificent breasts. With no attempt at subtlety, she began sucking on Mina's distended nipples, causing the married woman to groan deeply. Unable to stop herself, she let her hand journey under Mina's panties and began rubbing her labia with her fingers.

'Oh my god!' Mina sighed, ripe for the plucking.

Jade pulled her panties down to just below her knees and let her tongue go to work on that beautiful pussy. So aroused was Mina that she came almost immediately, her moans music to Jade's ears. Jade brought Mina to climax twice more before, noting that the time was after eleven, she got dressed, kissed Mina one final time and told her she would be in touch.

'This one's definitely a keeper,' she thought, as she made her way to her car.

The idea of a threesome with Hunter flashed through her mind. What better way to restore Mina's faith in men than to receive her husband's loving attentions - not to mention his eight-inch penis?

12