Jade Pt. 02

Story Info
Jade meets a mother of two in yoga class.
6.3k words
4.63
10.6k
11

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 11/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4

When Jade got home, Hunter, as always was waiting up for her. He asked her how her evening had gone and listened as Jade spun him a yarn about her time with her imaginary friend. When Hunter asked her if she had eaten, she was almost brought up short, but recovered quickly to say they had enjoyed a Thai meal together. She was in fact starving, but realised part of the deal was that she would have to wait till breakfast to satisfy her hunger.

As for her sexual appetite, it had been sharpened not dampened as a result of her time with Mina. She usually made love with Hunter every night, but he was typically not a late person, so she reckoned he would just want to crash when they got into bed. Instead, he was very much up for it, as she could tell when he moved across the bed to cuddle her.

Jade, already reminded that evening of the pleasures of delayed gratification, played coy, turning her back on her husband. However, this only meant that his penis (he typically slept in the nude, unlike Jade, who liked to wear a T-shirt and panties) was jutting against her buttocks. She knew exactly what this meant, but attempted to douse Hunter's passion by telling him he must be exhausted.

When Hunter, far from desisting from his actions, merely intensified them, she wondered if he could smell the distinct scent of woman on her. She hadn't washed her hair, she thought. Maybe that was the cause of the problem. Given that both of them were up for it, there was only ever going to be one outcome. Once they had sealed the deal, Jade waited until Hunter was sleeping soundly before heading downstairs and finally having something to eat.

The following day was a Friday. As was her practice, Jade worked only in the morning, after which she usually attended a yoga class, or, if she had failed to book a class in time, she would go to the gym. That afternoon, she had booked back-to back classes, which meant she wouldn't be home till around five o' clock. As usual, Hunter would be preparing dinner. This suited Jade just fine, as he was a good cook with a passion for trying new things, while she could take it or leave it as far as cooking was concerned. She'd learned the rudiments from her mother and was actually pretty handy in the kitchen - her Singapore fried noodles was legendary - but she much preferred to spend her time doing other things.

Jade noticed a new face at the second yoga session. She was a woman who must have been a similar age to Mina, maybe a little older. She wasn't in such good shape as Mina, Jade had to admit, but there was that instant attraction for an older woman which had been part and parcel of her life since her university days. Hell! Even at high school, Jade thought, remembering her crush on the wife of the physics teacher, who she had met when he hosted a barbecue for his sixth-form class.

After the class, Jade hardly needed to put herself out in order to make initial contact with the woman, as she was very slow to roll up her mat and gather up her various bits and pieces. She was still breathing hard when Jade wandered past her in a slight detour on her way to the door.

'Tough workout, eh?' she said, trying to mix a casual approach with a non-condescending empathy.

'Well, for me, at any rate,' the woman replied with a smile.

'Not for you, though, by the look of it. You've hardly broken sweat.'

Given the friendliness of the reply, Jade was desperate to avoid a response of the 'Do you come her often?' variety. She thought it safer to talk about herself.

'Well, I've been coming here most Fridays after work for as long as I can remember, so I have excuses.'

'It's only my second time here,' said the woman, smiling a nice smile. 'I haven't done yoga for years. It will take me time to get back in shape.'

Jade wanted to tell her that her shape was one of the things she had going for her, but bit her tongue. Instead, she introduced herself, learning in turn that the woman she was speaking to was called Celine.

'Nice name,' she thought. 'Maybe she has French blood.'

Celine was certainly quite dark - not complexion wise, just her hair colour. She was also not particularly tall (around the same height as Jade herself), which made her look a little heavier than she really was. Her face, now that Jade could see it up close, was very pretty indeed, with her dark eyes, her small aquiline nose, her sculpted cheeks and her elfin chin. Her breasts were prominent without being out of proportion with her petite frame, while her ass was bigger than Celine would have liked it, but looked just fine from where Jade was standing.

While she was friendly enough, there was a certain reserve, which warned Jade off from taking things too fast. Also, she was wearing a wedding ring, as indeed Jade was. In all probability, Jade thought, she had never been with a woman. Truly - unlike Mina, who Jade was now convinced had been stringing her along with her protestations of innocence. She felt pretty certain she'd run into her again, even if it wasn't going to be in the changing room. Celine evidently went home to shower, as she waved goodbye to Jade once they'd entered the corridor.

As things turned out, Jade didn't see Celine for another three weeks, during which time she had thought of her quite often. This time it was in a different class with a different teacher, and this time it was Celine who took the initiative to approach Jade. Also, this time Jade had got to class earlier than Celine (who she hadn't therefore seen enter the room), so she was in the middle of the room, while Celine was at the back. The idea that the older woman had been checking her out turned Jade on no end. In fact, the first thing that the older woman said was to compliment Jade on the excellence of her technique.

'I didn't need to watch the teacher. I could just watch you.'

Taken out of context, this might count among the biggest come-on lines of all time, but Jade knew she shouldn't get too carried away. She threw the spotlight back on the other woman, even as she struggled to control her emotions.

'I guess you're finding it easier now,' she said, fiddling with her hair, which was tied back in a ponytail, and pretending to look at the people passing behind Celine, so she could avoid looking her in the eyes.

'You make me realise how far I've got to go,' Celine replied, seemingly unable to desist from complimenting her interlocutor. 'I'm working out on my bike at home now too. I hadn't realised how badly I'd let myself go.'

Jade wanted to put her arms around her and tell her she liked her just the way she was, but sanity prevailed. Yet she couldn't let those last words go unchallenged.

'Well, I think you look great,' she said, as breezily and as lightly as she could.

She then said bye to Celine and started off towards the changing room. Before she had got very far, Celine called her name.

'Look, I was wondering if you'd like to have a cup of coffee somewhere.'

Seeing Jade's quizzical look, she realised that the younger girl was wondering if she understood she'd want to have a shower first.

'I mean, after we've had a shower,' Celine laughed. 'I'm not asking you to sit opposite a sweaty old woman!'

Jade could think of a million things she might like to have said in reply to this, but contented herself with a laugh, as she led the way to the changing room, with a bounce in her step and an apparent acrobat in the pit of her stomach.

5

It was one of those changing rooms where you could either undress in the common area and go to the shower cubicle clad only in a towel, or you could make use of the rather cramped area just inside the door of the cubicle to do all your dressing and undressing there. Aware that Celine was behind her, Jade looked around for an aisle where there was enough space for two people and identified a spot half way into the room.

'Pretty busy today,' she said over her shoulder, as Celine followed her past women in various states of undress.

Once they got to their bench, Jade removed her olive green sports bra, which, like her matching pants, featured cut-out sections on the sides, the former above the hem, the latter around the hips. She didn't wish to appear either shy or brazen, so she just faced inwards without turning aside to hide her breasts from Celine. At the same time, and no more than three feet away, Celine was removing her dark oxide tank top. Jade - even without turning her head - couldn't help noticing Celine's ample breasts when they were freed from their confinement.

Neither woman used a towel to cover themselves before they removed their yoga pants. Again, Jade was slightly ahead of Celine, making sure the towel was to hand, as she typically went commando when she did yoga and didn't want to freak the older woman out. Without further ado, she turned on her heels and slipped off to find an empty cubicle, being fortunate that someone was just finishing up as she approached that part of the large facility.

Back at the bench, Celine was chastising herself for sneaking a peak at the Oriental girl's body just at the moment she pulled off her yoga pants. However, her overriding feeling was not one of guilt but one of excitement at the sight of the surprisingly curvaceous posterior of her new friend. But Celine was aware of nothing sexual stirring within her. She knew she was straight, and she also knew that she had always been comfortable around half-naked women. After all, what does boarding school teach you if it doesn't teach you that?

Jade shampooed and washed herself with great speed so she could do what she needed to do more urgently - and that was to bring herself off. With the jet directed at her pussy, she started thinking about Celine's gorgeous tits, her fingers working hard and fast on her labia. Then her focus shifted to Celine's pussy, which Jade envisaged as fitting snugly under a neatly trimmed jet black triangle. In her fantasy she was kneeling before Celine, inhaling the fragrance of her sweet pussy as she peeled back her plump labia to reveal her moist pink vagina. At the first contact of her tongue with that exquisite box, Celine exploded in an orgasm. It would, Jade thought, her mouth agape and her legs buckling slightly, be far, far stronger than the orgasm that was now tearing through her.

By the time she got back to the bench with her towel wrapped around her, Celine had already nearly finished changing.

'I was on the point of sending for a search party,' said the older woman, smiling broadly - a lovely smile, Jade decided.

'Problems with my split ends,' said Jade - just for something to say, even though she realised it didn't conjure up the sort of image of herself that she wanted to convey.

She needn't have worried on that score, however, as whatever she tried, Celine couldn't get that picture of Jade's bottom (as she called it, because she was determined not to sexualise it) out of her mind.

'We can walk to the place I had in mind,' she said when Jade joined her in the foyer.

'Lead on,' the younger girl replied.

As it happened, the place Celine took her to was a coffee shop that Jade didn't even know existed. And that wasn't because it had only just opened, as Celine said she'd been going there for six months or so. It made Jade reflect on how little she got out, now that she was married. She wasn't complaining or anything, but her life had settled into a bit of a rut, what with work and spending evenings at home with Hunter. Hayley, Hunter's 23-year-old daughter, had been sensitive to their need for privacy, so, though she lived only a couple of miles away, she largely kept away, communicating with her father largely during the day, when Jade was at work. Jade felt a bit of a gap had developed between the two of them, which wasn't surprising given the similarity in their ages and how close Hayley had always been to her father.

Which all meant she cherished this opportunity to be out with Celine more than she might have done when she was still footloose and fancy-free. Over the course of the light meal they had, Jade learned from Celine that she was married with two boys, who were both at boarding school: different ones, reflecting their different ages. Her husband worked in the City for an investment bank. When Celine learned that Jade was still virtually a newlywed, she got quite excited, asking her whether her husband was also Chinese.

In politically correct Britain, Jade was unused to fielding this question from Caucasians, even though Chinese people would always ask her straight out. When Jade said he was a forty-something Australian, who had settled in the country more than 20 years ago, Celine was fascinated by a match that crossed cultural as well as age barriers, asking her many questions, even about her relationship with Hunter's daughter.

Jade answered everything as honestly as she felt able to, slightly disappointed that the other woman wasn't more interested in her as a person. Jade had hoped that there would be more of a connection between the two of them, but by the time it came to paying the bill (which Celine insisted on looking after) Jade felt there was little or no possibility of their relationship heading in the direction that she had hoped.

When they parted, they didn't talk about another date, or even about the next time they might expect to see each other at the yoga club. What Jade didn't realise, though, is that while she was asking all about Hunter and Hayley and her family back in Hong Kong, Celine couldn't get the vision of Jade's shapely ass out of her mind. Neither that of her boobs, which had been so much bigger than she had imagined a Chinese girl was likely to possess. As she walked back to where she had parked her car, she berated herself for her silly feelings (not even worthy of a schoolgirl) and reminded herself that she was a married woman with two children...and very straight.

When Jade got home, Hunter asked about her time with her new friend. Jade had mentioned her to him the first time they met and had texted him after getting dressed earlier that day to tell him she was going out for a coffee with her. It was her way of trying to prevent the same thing happening again that had happened with Mina. She didn't like to have affairs behind Hunter's back. At least, this way, if she felt something developing between them, she could do her husband the courtesy of keeping him in the loop. He might approve, he might not, but at least she would feel that they had the kind of relationship where they could be open about things.

Exactly how she would react if Hunter were tell her one evening that he had met a woman who he was attracted to, and who he was confident felt the same way about him, she couldn't be sure. She could hardly imagine telling him, 'Oh, go ahead and fuck her. Have a great time. Maybe you could include me next time as part of a threesome.'

She knew she was playing her 'Hunter knew this about me before we married. He even knew I fucked his wife' card. But it didn't make her feel very good about herself. Not that being spurned by an older woman made her feel very good about herself; especially when she had virtually thrown herself at the woman - tits, bum, the works.

So when Hunter asked her about Celine, she was candid with him (up to a point, at any rate), telling him that she was straight as a die.

'So you tried your best lines on her?' said Hunter, with a smile in his voice.

'I guess,' said Jade, demurely, conveniently forgetting to tell him of her little floorshow in the ladies' changing room.

'I love you for who you are, Jade,' said Hunter, still with a smile on his face. 'You know that, don't you?'

'Yes,' Jade replied softly. 'I know I don't deserve you really.'

'Nonsense,' replied Hunter, kissing her on the lips.

'All I ask,' he said, as he turned back to the ragu that was simmering on the stove, 'is that you keep me informed this time of all your trysts.'

'"This time?",' Jade said to herself. 'So he did know about Mina. How stupid I can be at times. And how insensitive to his needs. I must really see if I can hook him up with her. If he watches the two of us making love, I am willing to bet all the money in the Federal Reserve that he won't be able to stop himself from helping himself to a little bit of forbidden fruit of his own.'

6

At breakfast on Saturday, Jade told Hunter she would be going to yoga in the afternoon. The class she had signed up for was the same one in which she had met Celine on the first occasion. Hunter was arguably more excited than his wife when they chatted in the bedroom as she picked out her most revealing yoga outfit - a grey strappy back sports bra with matching training mesh leggings.

'Good luck, tiger!' he said as she left the house, walking, as she always liked to do when the weather was fine, the two miles to the yoga centre.

When she got there, she put her jacket and her back pack in a locker and headed for the room with her mat, sharing pleasantries with a couple of women she knew on the way. The room was pretty full by the time she got there, which meant she could slip in at the back, from which position she could survey those in front. Nowhere among the group of around 25 people could she see Celine.

The instructor had arrived and was on the point of starting the class when Jade felt simultaneously a touch on her hip and a breathy voice in her ear.

'Room for a small one?' Celine joked.

She was a little out of breath, not wanting to be late for the class. Or, thought Jade, maybe it was because she was afraid that she would have to forfeit the chance to be in the same room as me, to be near me. It didn't seem too fanciful any more, not when she was placing her mat far closer to the younger woman's than was the norm. But neither of them seemed to mind. More than once during the session, they found their hands or their feet touching. At one point, Celine's outstretched arm brushed against Jade's side, her fingernails traversing the fleshy gap between the waistband of her leggings and the hem of her sports bra.

When the instructor asked the group to work in pairs, and the spare member of the other pairs merely watched over their partner as they went through their routines, Jade placed her hand first on Celine's hip, then on her waist. Before the exercise was over, both her hands were placed where lower back met ass - fingers spread wide facing downwards working the older woman's fleshy mounds.

When the instructor told the class to adopt the next position, Jade continued to work as Celine's own private tutor, her hands now on her shoulders, now on her ankles, then suddenly on her thighs. Far too quickly, so far as Celine was concerned, Jade had discontinued her contact. The older woman was lying on her back, with her hands behind her head, lifting and curling her head towards each side while keeping her shoulders flat. Only her legs were in the wrong position. Noting this, Jade crouched over Celine's head and leant forward so she could put the legs into the required position. As she did so, her own legs splayed wide open, Jade's crotch now within inches of Celine's face.

With more effort than she had hitherto employed, Celine raised her head higher than was strictly necessary for the exercise. The result, as she hoped, was that the crown of her head brushed against the tightly stretched material at Jade's centre. She could have sworn she heard Jade's groan disturb the contemplative quietude of the yoga studio.

There were now only minutes left of the session. While thoughts of seeing Celine naked in the changing room were racing through Jade's mind, the older woman's imagination had taken her even further - she was in the shower with Jade, who had dropped to her knees in order to bring her pleasure of a kind she had never known.

12