Jade Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wordlessly they made their way to the changing room, each wanting to hold the other, to caress the other, to kiss the other, to possess the other. They went straight to their special place. No one was in this area of the room; they could hear voices, but they were indistinct, coming from round the corner. They kissed hard - the hunger they felt for one another threatening to overpower them.

'Follow me to the farthest shower!' said Celine, whipping off her tank top and yoga pants in double quick time.

No more than half a minute after Celine had taken occupancy of the cubicle, Jade had joined her.

'I've wanted you for so long,' said Celine, shouting to make herself heard over the noise of the water.

'I've wanted you from the minute I set eyes on you,' said Jade, kissing her with an intensity even greater than that of their first kiss.

That was the extent of the talking for the next ten minutes, as Jade gave Celine a crash course in lesbian love. How both of them would remember this day for the rest of their lives! They would remain lovers for more than ten years, until relocation separated them. Celine would take other lesbian lovers, but with none of them would she ever again experience the same thrills and the same level of intimacy she established with Jade right from the start.

As Jade, on her knees in the stall, tongued her to her very first orgasm brought on by cunnilingus, Celine has one thing only on her mind: she wanted more, and she wanted it yesterday!

Jade couldn't give her that but she give her the next best thing - today. After a quick change, she told Celine she needed to make a call and headed to the lobby. Hunter, as expected, was at home, and readily agreed to Jade's suggestion that he made himself scarce for a few hours. She told him she'd tell Celine he was playing golf, which amused them both, as Hunter had never picked up a club in his life.

Before he left the house, he decided he deserved a share of the action for his understanding and cooperation. He rigged up a camera in the bedroom, hidden behind some books, focused on the middle part of the bed, employing the zoom function so that it would show sufficient detail. He had 90 minutes of recording capacity - plenty, he felt sure, given the state of excitement in his wife's voice.

He had only been gone five minutes when Celine's car rolled into the driveway. Scarcely were they inside the doorway than Jade had Celine pinned against the wall, feverishly unbuttoning her blouse. As soon as the bra had joined it on the floor, Celine attacked the breasts which time constraints had meant she had to overlook in the shower. What a pair they were, thought the younger woman, licking them hard and squeezing the nipples between her fingers!

As Jade had hoped, Celine was finding the new experience overwhelming. Her breath was coming with difficulty, and her usually calm and composed manner had given way to a confusion that was fast building to a state of frenzy. Jade made the older woman extend her arms above her head in a V shape, effectively disarming her before unzipping her knee length skirt and letting it fall to the floor. Kneeling before her once more, Jade pulled her panties down and drove her tongue into the fabulous box whose goodies she had already tasted.

Bang went her plan to make tender love to Celine on the bed upstairs! But there was just something about this woman that drove Jade crazy. Take that performance in the yoga room. Then the invitation to join her in the shower stall. Before she'd even realised she'd done it, Jade had pushed her ring finger into Celine's anus.

'Oh, fuck it! Yes!' cried Celine, game for anything Jade could throw at her.

'Turn around!' ordered Jade. 'Legs apart, hands above your head against the wall!'

Jade sat down with her back against the wall and attached herself once more to the married mother's pussy, which was now awash with her juices. Sensing that Jade was straining to stay on her, Celine spread her legs wider, lowering herself onto the Oriental girl's magical tongue. The feeling was unlike anything she had ever known. She wanted it to last forever, but understood that the intensity of the sensations worked against that. It was one or the other. Either she enjoyed good feelings for a long time, or she enjoyed the most superlative of feelings for what seemed to be a fleeting moment. It was a no-brainer. She gave in to Jade's skill, her art and her experience, and enjoyed the type of orgasm that made the one she underwent in the shower seem like the enjoyment you derive from a stroll in the park.

7

Jade took Celine's hand and led her upstairs, to the bedroom she shared with Hunter. Items of his were scattered around the room, including on the bed. Jade asked Celine to help her tidy up - utterly at ease with the situation. Her relaxed and guilt-free approach rubbed off on the older woman, who joined Jade at the bottom of the bed and helped her out of tank top and bra.

Hunter couldn't have choreographed it better. Watching it later on the desktop in his study, while Jade was at work, he had a front-row seat and could pick up many of the sounds the women were making. By the time that Celine ('What a looker she is!' Hunter thought) had knelt down in all her nakedness on the carpet to pull down his wife's knee-length skirt, he had his penis in his hand and had started on the journey to what he felt sure would be his own orgasm.

'What fun if I could synchronise it with the girls'!' he thought.

When Celine began to lick his wife's pussy in glorious close-up technicolour, Hunter doubted whether he would be able to stick to his plan. It was such a darned beautiful sight, especially when the older woman pulled back to admire her work. The way she used the middle and index finger of her left hand to run repeatedly back and forth along the outside of his wife's full lips suggested that she had done this kind of thing before.

Hunter had no way of knowing exactly what had gone on downstairs besides the naked state of his wife's quarry when she entered the room. But he could pretty much figure out from the amount of time that had elapsed on the film and also the fact that it appeared to be Celine's turn to bring pleasure to Jade that his wife had already brought her to climax downstairs. Maybe they'd used the sofa in the sitting room; maybe they hadn't got that far, making love on the carpet. The one thing he knew for sure was that he was almost as lost in the whole process as the two women had been, as he watched and heard his wife respond to Celine's skilful fingers and tongue.

The next time she took a time-out to admire her work, Celine used the same fork created by her fingers to massage Jade's outrageously puffy labia. Exhortations not to stop came from his wife's mouth, breaking into the almost constant moaning that was the most accurate indicator of what she felt about the encounter.

When she used a finger from each hand to part Jade's lips and reveal her pink core, both Hunter and Jade exhaled as if the same heart was beating in both of them. Pushing a finger deep inside her pussy ('Had Jade already done that to her?' Hunter wondered), Celine licked her with red-hot ardour from what he could only assume from the motion of her head was the place where the finger had entered her up to her clitoris. Then back and forth, for as long as it took to bring Jade off, which wasn't very long.

Then they moved onto the bed; mercifully, as far as Hunter was concerned, to the centre of the bed, the spot upon which the camera had been trained. Although not much sound could be picked up now, Hunter was more than compensated for that by the sight of Celine's ass raised high as she ate Jade out once more. The woman seemed absolutely insatiable! Hunter imagined getting onto the bed undetected and driving his cock deep inside the raven-haired woman's pussy.

Perhaps he should have saved that image for later, as a jet of sperm shot from his penis, some pooling on his stomach, the majority lacing the carpet, as if someone had trodden on a piping bag full of icing. Pausing the film, Hunter took five to clean up both himself and the carpet, then sat down again at his computer to see what might happen next.

As if making a mockery of the poor audio quality, Jade's familiar voice rang out loud and clear as she was brought to orgasm once more by the older woman - this one of a clearly higher intensity as Celine grew into her role as lover. Jade crawled across the bed and busied herself doing something which Hunter couldn't see, but regarding to which he had little reason to doubt his intuition. His hunch was confirmed when she came back into the picture wearing what looked like one of her largest strap-on dildos - a fearsome looking curved beast with a bulbous head, and black, to boot: the colour any woman would associate with terrifying length and girth.

She stood on the bed and got Celine to kneel down in front of her. Happily for Hunter, they were positioned side on to the camera, so he could get a good look at what they were doing, even if something had to be left to his imagination. Hunter couldn't tell if Celine had received the instruction to prepare the phallus or if she had taken the initiative herself, but soon she was engaged with it as if it were an old friend. She licked the head first, then the sides, taking a detour to Jade's pussy (which she couldn't seem to get enough of) before returning to the head.

Jade must have asked her to see how much she could take in her mouth/throat, as within a matter of seconds Celine's eyes were bulging and her saliva was dripping from the monster onto the duvet. Jade was stroking her hair - but not, thought Hunter, like someone with her best interests at heart, but very much like someone with her own interests at heart. Okay, so they might coincide eventually, but for the present it was of her own pleasure, her own power that his wife was very clearly thinking.

Hunter (his cock rock hard once more) looked on as the mother of two struggled to tame the black beast. Inch by inch she managed against all the odds to take it inside her bulging mouth until only a fraction of the cock was still visible. At a command from Jade she came off the glistening instrument; at a further command, she got onto her hands and knees, lifting her ass high, allowing Jade to part her pussy lips and bring the monster to her tight opening.

'If you want me to stop, all you have to do is tell me,' said Jade.

Hunter wondered if his wife really meant what she was saying. When she got into these type of moods, she was essentially unstoppable. In the event, the question was rendered academic, as Celine made no response - except to employ her hands to spread her ass cheeks wide open.

'My god!' thought Hunter. 'Is she telling Jade to fuck her in the ass?'

Whatever her body language was intended to be conveying, Jade had set her stall out to fuck her pussy, and fuck it she would. The ass might be saved for another day, thought Hunter, unless...unless Jade was going to peg her right in front of his eyes in due course. Hunter checked the amount of running time left on the film. There were a mere 18 minutes left. He could only hope and pray that Jade would work fast.

Early signs were promising, as she took possession of the older woman without any fussing about, driving the column in and out of her box with passion but none of the freneticism that had characterised her approach in the hallway. The volume already turned up to maximum, Hunter bent his ear to the speaker because he thought he had heard the sound of squelching as the dildo was retracted to its full extent.

'Yes!' he said aloud, like a boy who had just found the biggest prize on an Easter egg hunt.

Now he knew to listen out for it, he was able to pick it up each time Jade withdrew her cock. It was clear that it was turning her on as well, as her pace picked up considerably. Hunter was amazed that Celine had held out for so long. It was as if she were willing herself not to come, so she could enjoy the experience for longer. And goodness knows how many times Jade had already brought her off already that day!

Hunter was able to enjoy another minute or so of Jade expertly wielding her very own penis before Celine was unable to take any more, slumping onto to the bed. She hadn't made a lot of noise, which Hunter thought was interesting. Maybe she was concentrating hard on regulating her own rocking back and forth so that she might achieve perfect synchronicity with her lover.

A quick glance at the timer showed there was less than six minutes of film left. Hunter took heart from the fact that Jade must have told Celine to stay where she was. He also took heart from the fact that the married mum must have understood that to mean that Jade intended to invade her asshole. Any lingering doubt was removed when Jade began licking her asshole.

'Please, Jade!' Hunter said with urgency. 'Please make it quick and get down to the main business.'

There were just two minutes left when Jade brought the tip of the monster to Celine's asshole. Once again (whether bidden or not, Hunter couldn't tell) she had parted her ass cheeks wide. Slowly, frustratingly slowly, Jade began to push the bulbous head against what Hunter could only imagine was Celine's sweet, puckered bud. Agonisingly, there were now only 60 seconds of film remaining. At the rate she was going, Hunter would be left frustrated, which was more than he knew could be said for Celine.

Then, suddenly, several inches of the thick black cock entered Celine's anus. Celine's response had Hunter nearly jumping out of his seat, so heaven knows what effect it had on Jade. It was as if someone had stolen into Hunter's study and installed a new sound system while he wasn't looking. Celine's scream echoed in the study, so the noise in the bedroom must have been extraordinary.

Half a dozen thrusts later and Celine had capitulated in spectacular fashion, her whole body buckling up as if she had been shot through with electricity. Still Jade continued to pump her, whether she intended to bring about another orgasm or for some other reason Hunter couldn't be sure. For the screen had gone blank.

'Fucking hell!' he said audibly. 'What a woman I have got on my hands!'

The idea of sharing one of her conquests with her consumed his thoughts. He wasn't even sure if he would want to have sex with the other woman. Just being in the same room with this sensuous woman he had married, this woman who could bring such pleasure to other women and take them to places that had never even dreamed of, was enough, at least for now, for Hunter.

12