Jade Pt. 04

Story Info
A vet, a dentist and a husband hung like a horse.
14k words
4.56
8k
11

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 11/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 4 of my series Jade, the first three parts of which relate various lesbian encounters that our heroine takes part in and may be found in 'Lesbian sex.' In this instalment, Jade's latest lover, the upper-class trainee veterinary surgeon Angela, gets to meet Hunter, Jade's husband...

11

Jade took her phone and, after a rather perfunctory enquiry about what he thought of the show, told Hunter she'd be back home in twenty minutes. She knew Hunter would want to say goodbye to Angela and vice versa, but the way she felt at that moment meant such niceties were out of the question as far as she was concerned. It wasn't so much that she thought at this point that there was a connection between Hunter and the girl, it was that she felt as if she had been vanquished on the battlefield. It should, by rights, have been her wielding the strap-on and bossing that hoity-toity hussy about.

When she got home, Jade ran straight past Hunter and headed for the bathroom. Hunter had quickly learned that a shower was Jade's remedy for almost anything. However she felt before she had one, she always felt a whole lot better when she'd come out of it. It was when she was still tetchy and uncommunicative after she had changed and come down to the kitchen, where he was waiting for her, that Hunter knew something was really up.

'Are you not feeling well, sweetheart?' he asked her in his most soothing tone.

'What do you think?' she shot back. 'You saw what happened.'

Indeed he had, Hunter thought - his cock twitching against his boxers.

'Did Agnes hurt you?' he suggested, thinking that getting the girl's name wrong would appeal to his wife's vanity.

'No, of course not! Not physically, anyway. But you must have seen the way she treated me.'

'I can't believe you'd gone off to do some gardening,' she added bitterly.

'Oh, yes, of course, darling,' he muttered, playing for time, so that he could think of the right thing to say - or, at any rate, the least wrong thing.

'She did lack a bit of respect, now that you mention it.'

'A bit?' Jade replied acidly.

There was nothing to be gained by adopting any other strategy than agreeing with Jade when she felt she hadn't been given the respect she deserved. It was, he had been told, a particularly Chinese thing. 'Face,' they called it.

'Frankly, dear, I was surprised that you didn't take the strap-on off her when she was first putting it on.'

The memory of Angela standing tall like an Amazon and tightening the belt until the hungry cock was jutting proud like an angry bull flooded Hunter's mind.

'I know, I know.'

Jade was almost in tears. Hunter waited patiently for her to recover her composure. He knew she would have more to say.

'I should have put my foot down. And she was so clumsy with the equipment, wasn't she?

'I wouldn't be surprised if it was the first time she used it.'

'Yes, I thought that too.'

There was another pause. Again Hunter waited.

'You could see her face when she was using that thing on me. What did she look like?'

Hunter's cock twitched violently under his trousers. He looked down casually, as if he were trying to remember the look on her face, and saw that, as he had feared, a small stain was visible where the ooze was leaking from his stiff member.

'Well, darling, I have to confess that most of the time I was looking at you,' he lied. 'Especially when she invaded your back passage. I was very worried for your health.'

'Oh, Hunter, what would I do without you?' she asked, like the old Jade once more.

Hunter lent over and embraced her, glad of the opportunity to hide the growing wet patch on his trousers.

'Honey, may I ask you just one thing?' asked Jade sweetly.

'Of course, sweetie,' he replied, imagining it would be something pertaining to domestic duties.

'Did you find her attractive?'

'Agnes, you mean?' said Hunter, seemingly a little baffled by the question.

'Her name is Angela, my love,' Jade responded patiently.

'Not really my type, sweetheart. I'm sorry, I don't mean to pour cold water on your encounter.'

'That's okay. Go on, please. I'd really like to know what you thought about her.'

'Well, she seemed a bit, you know, immature. Now you mention it, when she was using the toy, she seemed more interested in her own pleasure than in giving pleasure to you. And sometimes, I have to say, she just seemed to be going through the motions.'

'I'm sorry, Angela,' Hunter said to himself, remembering the way she had looked at him, and the time she had opened her mouth wide then licked her lips, as if she was swallowing his manhood.

'I guess you won't want to be seeing her again,' said Hunter, simulating empathy.

'I most certainly didn't half an hour ago. But now, darling Hunter, after speaking to you, I think I owe it to myself (and to her, in terms of her personal development) to give it one more go.'

'Bravo!' said Hunter, remembering how Jade had promised the girl to let her suck his cock.

'That's my girl!'

'I think I'll go for a run - a long run,' said Jade, kissing Hunter before going upstairs to change.

As soon as she was gone, Hunter went to his study, turned his computer on and downloaded his newest video clip. Fast forwarding to the part where Angela donned the strap-on, he paused the film and popped out to the linen cupboard to get a towel. Twenty minutes later, it was spinning in the washing machine with his trousers and the other dirty clothes, the washing liquid working hard to break down two freshly made viscous white stains.

It was about a week later that Jade got in touch with Angela by means of the business card with the personal note that had kicked this whole business off. She was really calling to see how she was fixed for Christmas, which was only a few days away. Angela seemed pleased (if unsurprised) to speak to her, telling her she needed to work five straight 12-hour shifts through to Boxing Day, after which she would have three days off before returning to work for the New Year festivities.

She hadn't squared it with Hunter and felt a bit bad about it, but she took the plunge and invited her to stay with them for a couple of days from the 27th, informing her that a bed would be available for her. She could crash as soon as she came over if she liked. As she told the girl, she didn't like the idea of her being so far away from home and all on her own over Christmas.

When she told Hunter what she had done, he looked rather disappointed - so much so that she told him she would ring Angela and tell her that something had come up and the arrangement was off. Realising he'd rather overdone the show of displeasure, he said that of course it would be all right, but wouldn't she be busy with the builders at her surgery between Christmas and New Year. Jade assured him she wouldn't need to be out of the house all day and told him that Angela would probably want to sleep, anyway.

'I think you'll like her when you get to know her,' she reassured him. 'You have to remember she's very young - only 22, younger than Hayley.'

Hunter was so excited by the news that he decided a few sessions at the gym wouldn't be out of order. So for the next few days, he ran to the gym, put in a good shift and then ran home. He felt like a million dollars and vowed to go easy on the alcohol on Christmas Day and Boxing Day, a pledge he just about managed to keep, despite the various meet-ups Jade and he attended on each day.

When the big day arrived, Hunter was careful to dress down, opting for a sweatshirt that had seen better days and a pair of old jeans. Jade, though, appeared to have bound herself by no such constraints, putting on a short light green dress that suited her colouring well, as well as a pair of very attractive white sandals.

Angela was wrapped in a bulky coat when she arrived and was wearing a bobble-hat against the cold. Under this she was wearing a sensible woolly jumper and jeans. She did look ready to crash, and mentioned that she had developed a few fluey symptoms.

They chatted round the kitchen table for a while, but it was clear that Angela needed her bed badly. Jade took her to room and showed her where everything was, then made the fatal mistake of telling her that she would be spending a few hours at the office chatting with the senior building contractor and dealing with the paperwork she'd been putting off for so long.

Suddenly, Angela didn't feel so tired any more. Hunter in the flesh had refuelled her desire for him. She knew she would never have a better chance.

'Look in on her from time to time,' his wife told him. 'Make sure she has enough water and anything else she needs. I've put some Ibuprofen in the room, and there's Lemsip in the medicine cabinet and lozenges if she needs them.'

Hunter told her he'd check her out on the hour every hour, and kissed Jade as she headed towards the car.

'Don't be too long!' he called after her.

Hunter hadn't been long back in his study when he heard Angela calling him. When he entered her room, she was sitting up in bed, wearing a T-shirt - and certainly no bra.

'How are you feeling?' he asked her. 'Can I get you anything?'

'Can you just sit with me a while?' she said, patting the bed beside her.

'Of course,' said Hunter. 'Would you like me to take your temperature?'

'There's no need for that,' she replied. 'I know how hot I feel.'

Hunter tried to laugh, but the attempt stuck in his throat.

'Your wife never told me what a handsome man you are.'

'Well, you know, familiarity and all that.'

'Did you hear what she told me I could do if I was a good girl?'

'I don't think so.'

'She said I could suck your cock,' she said in those clipped tones of hers without batting an eyelid.

'Ah,' said Hunter, pretending to have missed that part of the video conversation. 'I think in your state, rest is the number one requirement.'

'And what about your state?' she asked. 'Put your hand on your heart and tell me you haven't been thinking about fucking me all this past week?'

'Well, look,' he said with a slight frog in the throat. 'If you don't have any immediate need of anything I think I'll be getting along.'

'But I do have an immediate need,' she replied with decision. 'And you don't need to dash off anywhere in order to fix it.'

So saying, she placed her hand on his trousers and unerringly located his penis.

'I, I - look, there seems to be some misunderstanding,' he spluttered. 'I feel I need to be perfectly clear with you. I am a happily married man.'

'But your wife plays around, so why shouldn't you?'

'We have an understanding,' he said, removing her hand from his lap.

'So she gets to fulfill her own needs while you go unsatisfied. That doesn't sound like a very fair arrangement to me.'

'Perhaps you don't find me attractive?' she added.

'Oh, no, absolutely not. Rather the opposite, in fact.'

'Then why don't you show me,' she said, replacing her hand on his rapidly expanding bulge.

'Well, okay. You were promised a lick and if you're sure you feel up to it and are sure you wouldn't rather rest, then okay. But just a lick, mind.'

In a flash Angela was out of bed (wearing only a pair of skimpy panties under her shrunken T) and was busy unbuttoning Hunter's jeans. Rather than extracting his penis from his boxers as she might easily have done, she pulled his jeans down over his knees and right off his legs. The boxers followed in short order, followed by his sweatshirt. Before Hunter realised what was happening, he was totally naked before her, his penis dominating the landscape - massive, hard and occasionally pulsing.

'It's a little warm in here, isn't it?' she said, fanning her brow with her hand. 'I think I'll take my top off too.'

She saw him gazing at her breasts.

'I know they're not very big. Not as big as your wife's. But they're incredibly sensitive.'

'Here, touch them,' she said, taking his hands and guiding them to her titties.

Stunned by what was happening, Hunter just let his hands rest where she had placed them. In the meantime, her own hands were busy with his rampant erection.

'It's so fucking big!' she cried in that upper-class voice. 'God knows how I'll wrap my mouth around that. No wonder Jade didn't want to talk about you.'

'They won't bite,' she added, looking down at her breasts. 'You can massage them with your fingers and then with your tongue. They will love that.'

So while Angela was using her hands to familiarise herself with Hunter's weapon, Hunter began to caress Angela's girlish breasts.

'That feels so good. You're better than your wife, you know.'

It didn't take long for Angela to move onto the next step cock-wise. She brought her tongue to it and began the long journey from the tip to the base. Hunter had received his share of blowjobs but this girl was a natural. He tweaked a nipple between his fingers in response and looked forward to the BJ his wife had so graciously arranged. He wondered if he should restrain himself from coming out of respect to his wife, and decided he would do just that.

That was the idea, at any rate. The way she drove her tongue over his helmet was bad enough, but when she started to suck his balls he thought he was going to lose it. Somehow, he stuck to his plan but it was definitely touch and go.

When she started to deepthroat him, though, a feat only his daughter's friend Briony had achieved previously, he sensed that his commitment to what he considered to be marital fidelity was going to be sorely tested. As she got closer to her destination, so he got closer to his, until just the sight of the girl (eyes bulging, saliva dripping onto the floor) was too much for him.

He issued a warning (in case she wanted to come off him so she wouldn't swallow his ejaculate) but she didn't budge an inch. Instead, she gurgled something incomprehensible, but which he took to be a request to unload himself in her mouth ASAP. Cunningly, at the same time, she started fondling his balls. Telling himself not to jerk about too much or force his tumescent column further into her mouth, he attempted to steady himself before the orgasm hit him.

Imagine trying to moor a sailing boat in a hurricane! When he lost control, he had to rely on Angela to navigate her way through the storm. He needn't have worried. Like many women, she was a natural multitasker.

With her customary swiftness, she was off him in a flash and kissing him on the mouth, using her tongue to transfer some of his precious semen back to him. Overcome by his gratitude towards her and something more than that, Hunter kissed her back with fervour, working her tits hard with his hands.

'Yeah, like that,' she told him. 'I don't want you to be gentle with me any longer.'

They kissed so hard that Hunter was concerned she might hurt her mouth. He was just thinking that he ought to call an end to proceedings, when she somehow gathered up the strength to hurl him onto the single bed. Before he could react, she had ripped off her panties and was descending onto his column. She used her hands to guide him into her tight pussy, hands which served two purposes: one, as guides, and two, as just the stimulation Hunter needed to resume full strength.

Hunter wasn't going to take this lying down, although in a literal sense he already was.

'I must ask you to stop,' he said. 'I can't do this to my wife without at least at first letting her know.'

'Did she contact you before she decided to fuck me?' asked Angela.

'No, but it's not really the same, is it?'

Meantime, Angela had eased herself down the whole length of his cock. It was, simply put, the most incredible sensation she had ever felt.

'Why isn't it the same?' she asked, beginning to pump herself on his weapon.

'Well, for starters,' said Hunter - then he broke off, as he uttered a loud groan.

'For starters, you were saying?'

'Yes, for starters,' again Hunter lost the power of speech, as Angela dropped her tits onto his face.

Hunter began to suck on them greedily, madly rushing from one to the other, as he lost all self-control at the hands of the wily seductress. His qualms about informing his wife, or getting her permission, or whatever they were, had gone out of the window. Now, his only concern was bringing this fascinating girl to the climax she deserved. He knew that his own would look after itself.

Deferring the pleasure of licking her boobs for another time, he pushed her back up to the vertical and told her to ride him like a cowgirl.

'Yes, sirree!' Angela replied, doing a pretty poor impression of a character out of a Western.

With his strong arms under her armpits, he kept her steady as she increased her tempo, powering up and down on his massive dick.

'Yes, that's good, Angela. You can keep it going, I know you can.'

If only Angela had been able to share his confidence. But his penis was just penetrating her too deeply: far deeper than any dildo-wearing woman had gone. And the thing was living and pulsing. And it was about to release that fabulous nectar.

That was Angela's big mistake. If she hadn't thought about that wonderful elixir, chances are she would have held out for a lot longer. As it was, the thought did terrible things with her brain and her orgasm was triggered far earlier than she wanted. Not that you would have found her complaining as she rode it, her mixture of obscenities and praise directed at Hunter music to the Australian's ears.

With a much more succinct and civil 'I'm coming!', he shot his load inside the girl who was a year younger than his daughter, thinking only of the blissful state he was enjoying, and nothing of the wife who he had only minutes before been so fearful of betraying.

12

'I think we ought to call it a day,' said Hunter, mindful that Jade could return at any time.

'Back to bed for you!' he added, starting to put his clothes back on.

He kissed her on the lips and went to his bathroom, where he did his best to clean himself up. A shower was out of the question at this time of the day, since it would arouse too many suspicions. Angela put her sleepwear back on and was soon out like a light.

Jade didn't return for a couple of hours. She looked in on Angela at once, and was pleased to see that she was still sleeping. She found Hunter in the garage, where he was tinkering with one of the cars.

'How handsome he looks!' she thought, surprising him with his head under the bonnet.

'Is the patient still sleeping?' he asked, receiving a nod from his wife.

'I'm sure she'll be up for a bit of fun later, though,' she said, teasing her man. 'Who knows, you might make a real woman of her yet!'

'You're lucky my hands are greasy; else I'd put you over my knee and give you a good spanking!'

'Promises, promises,' Jade replied, going off to make them both a cup of tea.

While the kettle was boiling, she thought about possible plans for the evening. She knew Hunter would be champing at the bit to get some action with Angela, but didn't know how the girl would feel about it. If she wasn't repulsed by the very idea of a man's cock, perhaps she could encourage her to experiment a bit, holding it at first, then seeing how she felt and maybe using her tongue, if she was okay with that.

She could show the girl the way if necessary, giving her a tutorial in the ways of heterosexual lovemaking. She would probably find the very idea of his jism gross, so she would also be on hand to swallow his cum if, as she suspected, Hunter was unable to control himself when receiving the ministrations of two women.

Always nagging away at the back of her mind, though, was the memory of the fucking she had received when Angela had ambushed her with her strap-on. This time, she would wear one (her largest one) under her clothing, so she wouldn't be caught out by the student. Tonight, she thought, she would show Angela (and her husband) just who was the boss in this household.